Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
And so it begins... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
And so it begins... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
And so it begins... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
And so it begins... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
And so it begins... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
And so it begins... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
And so it begins... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
And so it begins... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
And so it begins... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
And so it begins... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

And so it begins...

Go down

And so it begins... Empty And so it begins...

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 am

"Paging Doctor Dennison, Paging Doctor Dennison. Please report to Intensive Care, please report to Intensive care." The voice emanated over the speakers as lust made his way to an elevator. He took that elevator to the top floor. exiting he stepped into a large hallway and off he went to the end of the hallway.He turned to the right and unlocked the door next to the door at the end of the hallway.It was the second day in on the right. After opening it he walked all the way to the end of yet another hallway which was more dimly lit and comfy. After making his way to the end of this hall he opened a door to the left and entered a bedroom. Walking to the desk he placed his lab coat on the chair. Moving to the bed he lied down and stretched out on it. forgetting to shut the door to the bedroom he simply looked at it. turning over he stared at the ceiling instead. It didn't take long for him to start dozing off. Before he did however he made note that soon his Secretary would be joining him in his room for some talk she wanted. He didn't know what it was she wanted but apparently it was "important." He hoped it wasn't another thing about how he missed something to do or something along those lines like usual.

Back to top Go down

And so it begins... Empty Re: And so it begins...

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

JD walked in through the open door and sighed. He couldn't believe he was actually choosing to be in the same room as Lust, but he was bored and had been presented with an interesting offer. Seeing Lust asleep, he snorted. "Look at that," He muttered, "Sleeping like a baby. I have half a mind to throw him off the frickin' bed to wake him up." Actually, it sounded like a fun idea. Envy chuckled and walked up to the bed, grabbing one of Lust's arms and one of his legs. Then, in a very violent manner, he slung Lust off the bed. "Wake up," He growled. As he waited for the other man to awaken, he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, taking a long drag. Wonder if I'm supposed to be smoking in here, he thought, looking around. He was in a hospital but... Eh, there's no signs. If they really didn't want me smoking, they'd put up some signs. Besides, what does it matter if one of those dying idiots chokes on cigarette smoke? If they're really that fragile, it's their time to die in the first place. He snorted and shook his head. He never got the point of the damn hospitals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:51 pm

{{Yo dude, that was gming, I will pretend you didn't do it and not take action. Just friendly advice ^^ I usual have a 0 tolerance for it, so please be careful}}

Before Envy could throw lust, his index finger's nail extended several feet or so. It came with in centimeters of his face, directly between his eyes.

"Is it time already?"

he asked with a shown disdain but it wasn't for the fact that he had waken him up it would have been nice, but he didn't so he didn't in return. getting up, he slipped on his lab coat after he reached the desk. Picking up a syringe and a small bottle he stabbed it into the bottle's top. Pulling back the stopper he filled the syringe with this liquid. He repeated the process with the other syringe. Capping both the syringes he placed them in his lab coat pockets and walked over to envy. Putting his hand out he was asking for a cigarette. then his voice spoke once again as the smoke left the room through the open window.

"I am not looking forward to doing this, you know about my vow. And still I must don't I? My secretary should be here any moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

((Sorry...))

Envy nodded, more or less ignoring Lust's dagger-like fingernail in his face. "What's in the bottle?" He asked with a mild interest, blowing smoke into the room from his cigarette. Seeing Lust hold out his hand, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box of cigarettes, handing one to Lust while grumbling under his breath that Lust owed him and that these things weren't cheap. Honestly, he could easily get more as money wasn't a problem for him, but it didn't stop him from complaining. He snorted at Lust's comment. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," He said, "Whatever. I don't know why you of all people own a damn hospital, by the way. How can you stand being around these filthy little idiots all day long? Not to mention actually taking care of them when they're sick." He chuckled as he glanced around the room. "You've defiantly gone soft," He said. Honestly, he just wanted to piss someone off and Lust was the only one around. Although, he was curious as to why Lust owned a hospital, of all things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Lighting the cigarette he pulled in some smoke and let it sit there for a moment. After some time he let it leave his lungs and out his mouth. Staring at the cherry he thought of how life was shit and it never mattered what anyone did and how the lived. 'Damnit, why does life have to suck so god damned much.' he thought as he walked over to the window and starred out it.

"Something for later. Ya'know, these aren't good for humans. it surprises me how much they do to make things that only kill them faster. And, I do what I do because someone hast to. but then again if I told you the real truth you wouldn't understand anyway."

He said and took another drag. He then started at it more as he just stood there and felt the nice breeze fill the air. instead of doing anything major he simply stood there. finally he felt he had to speak.

"you know i don't hate you, despise you or anything like that. I think we could actually be a good team. but I want you to know, that if you cross Greed you cross me."

That was all he said as he stared out the window and into the abyss of the realm of living people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 3:00 pm

"Nice place ya got, hun." A voice called from the window. A figure sat, back leaning her back against the frame. One leg dangled, while the other curled, foot pressed onto the opposite side. She grnned smugly as she inhaled another lungful of cigarette smoke and blew it out the window. Her shades sat on her head instead of over her eyes, which allowed her golden cornia's to observe the area. She had decided to crawl in through a window, otherwise she'd had looked like a hellion planning on burning the place down.. as fun as that sounded, she decided there were more interesting ways to entertain herself. The breeze ruffled her raven-black hair and she ignored Envy as she always did and stretched herself arching her back forwards so she looked kind of like a cat when it first woke up. Ducking out from the window, she swung her leg over and hopped down, flicking her cig out the window to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Some strange shadows went inside, under doors. They had eyes, and mouths on it. They werent able to speak, or to see anything. These shadows, were under control of Jacques, Pride. They were filling the hospital, unable to harm anyone. This took alot of Pride's energy, so he had to do it fast. He touched everyone in the hospital, and when he felt the same blood, same skin, same body, [FREAKING PERV!]as other homunculis had, he grabbed their shoulders, and tried lead them to the window. As he had done everything he needed to do, he fastly took the shadows off from the building, and started to make a message on the ground. "Come." Were the first word. "To." Second.. "Drachma." Third. "-Pride" Fourth.

The shadows started to disappear, slowly. It were almost unpossible to be able to see these letters. The eyes opened on the letters, and the text started to disappear faster. Pride's energy were almost drained, and he had to rest for a while, before the other ones would arrive. He had everything ready, guns, explosives, everything. Only thing that he missed, were his "gang."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Coughing was heard from the door way and a flash of gold appeared in front of Lust's face. Instantly his cigarette was plucked from his fingertips. "Danny~" She chimed, her hands on her hips. "How many times have I told you not to smoke. And you!" She turned to point at the others in the room. "You shouldn't smoke either unless you want to die earlier lives." Reila frowned and a sway of long ankle-length strawberry blond hair waved behind her as she moved to the window and tossed the cigarette out, watching it fall until it hit the ground. She turned from the window and looked innocently at Lust. "What is this like some secret faculty meeting or something? Who are these people??" She looked around at the strange one and the girl who had spawned at the window. Blinking, confusedly, she decided to shower them with a smile. "Well, it's nice to meet you. My name is Reila."

[I would like to mention that JD is Reila's hero for the 'fittest survive remark.' XD]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Envy snorted. "You got a thing going on with Greed or something?" He asked with a raised eyebrow before shaking his head. "Know what? Don't answer that. I'm sure there's some long boring story involved which I don't want to sit through. I won't mess with Greed. Even if she did steal a whole damn pack of my cigarettes." He glanced up as Greed came in. "Speak of the devil and the devil arrives," He muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes. Turning to Greed, he said, "Greed. Nice to see you're still ignoring me. I appreciate that, makes my day a lot quieter." He smiled. When the human popped in, he glanced at her in mild interest. He laughed when she called Lust 'Danny.' "Oh, yes, Danny," He said, "How could you smoke in a hospital?" He took a long drag of his cigarette after saying it. "Don't worry about us dying," He added to the human, whom he assumed was Lust's secretary, "Somehow I think we'll be okay." Glancing at Lust and Greed, and then at the message from Pride, he grinned. "So, are we gonna do this thing, or what?"

((OoC: xD Awesome.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Sighing slightly he spoke after Reila had spoke.

"You know I won't die from those filthy things. And besides, These are my cohorts, Remember I told you about Greed and Envy? these are they. Tsurara, ready your things and prepare the poison along with the explosives. Were taking a trip to Drachma it seems."

He said after the message appeared. Turning to Greed he shook his head and simply said this.

"Yea yea, what ever."

He gave a sly smile after and turned to Envy.

"Yes, we will be ready momentarily. Envy, I have something that might interest you."

He went to the desk and opened a compartment. inside he took a bottle of liquid out and gave it to Envy. closing the compartment he spoke.

"Only take it while i am with in reach of you, the possible side affects are not known as of yet. But you will like what it does."

Was all he said as he preceded to leave the room stopping at the door and waiting for the three to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun May 02, 2010 4:59 pm

"Aa...the not-human ones." She said, her eyes darting off to the side. Really, she had no idea what to make of them. When Lust had told her, she had almost had a heart attack. She still didn't have a firm grasp on it. Reila stared at her 'brother' with mild confusion, raising an eyebrow. "What poison...explosives? Now, what are you planning to do?" She frowned, standing before him defiantly. Seriously, with this guy she never knew what to expect and seeing as this was the first time she had encountered the homuculi, she was obviously uncomfortable. Drachma... that was out of the country wasn't it?

Golden eyes widened at this realization and she moved but closer to Lust with them almost appearing to sparkle. "Really...? We're leaving the country?" She had never left Amestris since she had gotten here and the prospect of it set her excitement on fire. Of course by then, she had forgotten all about the explosives and poison as well as what they were planning to do with them. She followed him obediently to the door and looked back at the two that made her nervous.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Greed frowned and took another drag of cigarette, swinging at Pride as he went around touching all their shoulders. "GODDAMNIT PRIDE TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME! I DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" She snarled as she spun around to see he had vanished already. Greed's mood was then instantly trashed. Damn Pride knows I don't like being touched. I swear to God I will shoot him. Shuddering of the feel of his icey shadow-hands, she shrugged. "I don't find a point in fighting but hell, if you promise me something in return.. I might consider it." She didn't do anything free of charge, a tightwad., but things had been worse lately. She had to keep moving her wallet because Endavi kept finding it and then stealing all the gold she'd 'earned' "Damn that bitch." She sighed and pulled out a flask, twirling off the cap, then throwing back a swallow of the contents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 pm

JD suspiciously took the liquid. "If this is some sort of inside-eating poison, Lust, I swear to God I'm going to kick your ass," He said, but he tucked the liquid inside of his jacket pocket, regardless. He snorted at Greed's outburst. "Calm down," He said, rolling his eyes, "Somehow, I think you'll survive." He took another long drag of his cigarette, finishing it off. Glancing around and not really sure what to do with it, he flicked it at Greed and turned around, pretending to admire the wall. She would know it was him, obviously, but she was still ignoring him, so what could she do? Ignore him more? It'd be a favor!

He glanced uncertainly from Lust to the human girl whose name he hadn't bothered to learn yet. "Hey, Lust," He said in a suspicious sort of voice, "She's not coming with us, is she?" He was pretty sure he didn't want any more humans than necessary tagging along, it was so much harder to have a good time when they were around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

"She is, but don't worry. She can handle her self. Now, Tsurara. Get the poisons, and explosives ready. I will get the snipers ready. Envy, If you need anything tell me now. I will not have time to prepare it after we leave."

After he said this Lust simply smiled at Reila and patted her head. Finally her glinting eyes got to him.

"Yes, we are going to take a trip to Drachma. However, you must be on your best behavior as we represent the Karson Hospital. Now, go get the stiff ready."

stepping to the door he turned and eyed Greed and Envy. After Greed would have responded to Envy he looked at Greed and smiled devilishly almost as he spoke.

"Miss Greed. I think you will find it profitable to follow me as well as do what I say for now. The profit far out ways the cost."

After this he knelt down in front of Reila and kissed her forehead before getting back up and patted her butt to get her moving. No this wasn't as sexual as those lust filled people would make it out as. It was something that he impulsively did with out thinking. Though if he had thought he would simply do it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:36 pm

JD wrinkled his forehead thoughtfully. "Come to think of it," He said hopefully, "I am almost out of cigarettes..." He grinned at Lust, knowing that he probably wouldn't actually buy him any cigarettes, but, hey, a guy can hope, can't he? He groaned when he realized Lust wasn't kidding about the human girl going with them. Sighing, he shook his head. "You'd better be right," He muttered under his breath, "We don't need a spare wheel coming along." Envy snorted at Lust's comment to Greed. She'll probably listen to him, he thought, shaking his head while Lust went over to flirt with the human. What a manwhore. He chuckled. He knew it was probably a part of Lust's personality, like jealousy was a part of his or greediness was a part of Greed's, but that still didn't stop it from annoying him a bit. Of course, nearly everything ignored him, but it was peoples' own damn faults for being so annoying in the first place!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Reila sighed audibly, continuing to tune out the others pointless conversations. "Danny... seriously. What are you getting us into this time? Are you trying to take over another town?" She frowned, narrowing her sharp eyes. "Really, I hope this time you don't utterly fail like you did when you tried to take over that one place a few years ago..." She turned towards the door to retrieve the explosives from the storage room that no one else should have known about, but stopped. She felt his hands patting her and couldn't help but smile in the slightest way, turning back to face him. The poison should be kept in the area next to the storage room where all the lethal chemicals were stacked...but she wasn't sure. She was about to speak, but then the red-haired idiot decided to open his mouth.

He spouted absolute nonsense and then closed it once more. Not even half a second transpired before a previously unseen sword appeared in her hands. Where had it come from? Well...she had it tucked nicely underneath her outfit, concealed in her clothing. Since the tsuba was missing from it, it was very flat and fit nicely. She was thankful she had carried it with her today. Usually she was too lazy to lug it around while she was working. The shiny silver blade was trained at the one called Envy's neck. Vicious, almost demonic, golden eyes sliced through the air as would the sword she was holding and met the homunculus' directly.

"Spare wheel?" She asked, her voice dripping with venom, tinged with anger. She pushed the blade closer towards him, a look of pure disgust on her face. "Say it again and you'll have to re-grow your fucked-up head."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

JD looked lazily at the knife to his neck and shrugged. This girl had nerve, that was for sure. "What, are you really so insecure that you're going to kill me for calling you a spare wheel?" Had he been human, he would have backed off, but he had no problem 're-growing his fucked up head' as she had put it. It would be a nuisance, and it may slow down their mission a little bit, but it was no real problem. Besides, he wasn't the kind of guy that would let a human talk to him like that. And Lust never said he had to be nice to the human girl, only Greed. Which was hard and all, but as long as she was ignoring him, which he hoped would last a while, it was doable. He wondered, in the back of his mind, what life would be like if everyone ignored him. Quieter, of course. He may have to try to piss off everyone alive to the extent that they would all ignore him forever! That would be a great way to live! He grinned at the idea, still watching the human girl out of the corner of his eye with a mild interest. She was rather interesting, confronting him with a knife over such a tiny offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Two finger's shot from a resting hand. They zipped past Reila's ears and most probably made a sound she heard. they finally stopped at the tip of the blade and wrapped around said blade. After a few moments the finger's pulled the blade away from Envy's throat. A few more moments later the finger's closed a little more around the blade and a voice boomed.

"REILA."

It echoed through out the room as if it was a nuke that just went off. The face and body to that voice was somewhat irritated but stood still. Finally the voice spoke again with out such anger in it's tone.

"Reila, cease your actions now. Other wise I will leave you hear to tend to other business. Now hurry along and pack."

After saying this Lust, the owner of the voice, released the blade and his finger nails retracted to normal. From there he eyed Greed and Envy but didn't say anything. It was most likely evident what he was going to say. However, He instead walked over to the desk and opened the first drawer. In it he took out a pack of cigarettes and tossed it to Envy as he spoke and placed another pack in his pocket.

"Here, keep your mouth busy. next time I may not be able to hold her back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Greed sneered unpleasantly and glared at Envy as he flicked his cigarette at her. She was just about to comfront him when she thought better of it. There was a human in their prescnese and besides there was barely any room around her. Envy would dtear the place up with his lack of tact. She grabbed a pen from the desk and a piece of paper as they discussed the human. After she was done, she indiscreetly placed the paper in Envy's hand, while preetending to give a friendly shake. However her eyes shone a cockiness as she released her grip and saluted with one finger. "Well I'm outta here, smell ya later En." She grinned than turned to Lust "I'll follow, but taking orders I won't do." Casually she pulled her hands behind her head and shot a smirk should Envy open the slip to read the words that Greed had written
Dear Envy
You me.. outside after this... Moon high.. don't be late should you win I'll by you a pack. I win you have to get on your knees and apologize

(little drawn heart with a smiley face) GREED

She signed in capital letters, because it made her feel important and she tucked her hands into her pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Envy grinned and caught the cigarettes, immediately pulling one out and lighting it. "Thanks, Lust," He said, blowing out smoke as he spoke. He smirked at the human and nodded. He had to admit, as much as she annoyed him, he respected the human's guts. He wasn't sure how much Lust had blabbed about the homunculi, but she obviously knew they weren't normal, otherwise Lust wouldn't have flaunted around his finger-daggers like that. So, while he may not particularly like the girl, he had an ounce of respect for her, but he'd die before he would actually admit it.

After Greed walked off, he opened the paper and read it, snorting. It wasn't the first time him and Greed had gotten into a fight, and it damn sure wouldn't be the last. He figured he should probably say no and refuse to fight her, due to the threat from Lust, but she had confronted him, and he couldn't turn down a free pack of cigarettes, especially if the money for them came out of Greed's pocket. He nodded at her as she left, raising his eyebrow's slightly. "Very mature exit, Greed," He called after her, shaking his head. Smell you later? Who says that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Reila was stunned. Absolutely stunned. Never. NEVER had she ever been ordered around like that before. And he had called her Reila...he NEVER called her Reila--it was always Tsurara. She turned her head, void of expression towards Lust and stared at him. She didn't move. After a pause, she turned from Lust and faced back toward Envy, dropping the tip of her tachi (long Japanese sword) to the ground. "Clearly I'm insecure now," She said, her voice wavering slightly with hurt that only Lust would have been able to recognize. "I like you though, didn't even twitch." She bared a smile at Envy, trying to gather herself that had scattered at the explosion of Lust's voice. She touched Envy's shoulder in truce and acceptance before going through the door way. She liked that guy's fervor, but he had no right to judge her without evidence.

She would do what Lust wanted only because if she didn't go with them, then she really would be considered a spare wheel. She didn't want to stay behind...and she still had to tell Lust about her new job... The thought clawed at her heart. In no way was she weak, but here they were acting all high and mighty when all she would have to do is kill them a couple hundred times to really end them. She was NOT taking orders. It seemed to her that Lust had been the insecure one. Why else would he have stopped her if he didn't have confidence in his buddy surviving? She really thought he would have been on her side. Clearly not...

She left the room without a word. To speak would have been admitting to the weakness of emotion that had unusually begun to swelter inside of her. Once she walked down various hallways with a brisk step, she found the poison exactly where she had thought it was and the explosives were stored per-usual. She slung a tremendously heavy bag over her shoulder and stumbled into the opposing wall, leaning against it. For once, she felt like a slave...instead of a 'sister.' And that was one thing she couldn't stand for...she had thought Lust understood that...

[Ahaha Spence, Reila likes you ;D]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:45 pm

((OoC: Surprisingly. Who'da thought being a complete asshole would have actually earned Envy someone who tolerates him? xD))

Envy chuckled and nodded. "You're not as bad as I first assumed," He admitted. It was the probably closest he would ever come to admitting he liked someone, especially a human. "You've got guts," He said, looking thoughtful. She seemed a bit upset to get yelled at by Lust but then, knowing Lust, she was probably sleeping with him. Or she wanted to. Seemed Lust was sleeping with most girls he worked around. Or lived around. Or occasionally said a sentence to. Although, JD wasn't really sure if that was the case. He just sort of assumed by Lust's actions and personality, coupled with the fact that he was... well... Lust.

After she walked off, too, obviously to do as Lust had asked her, he turned to face his acquaintance. "Thanks again for the cigarettes, man," He said with a grin, taking a long drag of the one he had in his mouth and blowing out smoke through his mouth and nostrils, "I owe you. By the way, you didn't have to save my ass back there. I don't think she really would have killed me. And if she had..." He shrugged, "No big deal, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:57 pm

{{not gonna bother Auto Exit}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:20 pm

((Yeah, exit here, too.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down