Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Training begins. (Ilona x Jay)

Go down

Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) Empty Training begins. (Ilona x Jay)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Ilona unlocked the door to a decently sized house. It could've have fitted maybe a family of 5 or 6. This was the house Ilona lived in when she was child. A few weeks agoo, Ilona found this place still in perfect condition, as if no one actually moved in. Of course all their old furnature was gone but some of her father's alchemic research was still left in the house somewhere..
"C'mon in Jay, don't look at the scenery like that."Ilona snapped at Jay, her protege she met at central. Ilona chose Resembool as the training ground because it was far from the city, it was vast and it was the countryside. It was also where Ilona began her Alchemy training..

Back to top Go down

Training begins. (Ilona x Jay) Empty Re: Training begins. (Ilona x Jay)

Post by Jay Furor Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Jay had been staring at the different bits of the surroundings for a while and snapped into reality at Ilona's command. "Oh, yeah, yeah... Sorry. It's just... Your house is about twice the size of my run down home..." She smiled slightly before stepping inside and moving to the topic of her training. "So, what do you think we should start with? And... How exactly are we going to be going about with it?" She needed to learn fast. As soon as possible. She had no rush, but lately, since she had encountered Kana, Jacques and Cecilia, she realized her biggest error: She had actually given Cecilia more personal info than anyone on Earth knew. Not even her two friends, Elliot and Lexi, knew about where she lived and to make matters worse, Jay had actually told her to come visit... She had done it in fun but now realized that her house could be put on surveillence and that she was in danger. She had to complete her goal before her home was searched or something. If anyone ever discovered her collection of mounted heads, she would be locked up for life- Or worse.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:08 am

"I never taught anyone before but I could teach you how I was taught."She said, opening a door, which had stairs that lead below to the training ground. Her father, Matthias Szilagyi, was a state alchemist and was powerful of his own right. His training with her was somewhat toned down as she was only a little girl. But her training as an assassin was harsh and she could not afford to give this girl special treatment. Ilona tapped the stair with her cane, an image of the stairs sent to her brain.
"Watch you step."Ilona walked slowly down the stairs, not bothered by the incoming darkness as she was used to it. The stairs ended and another door was before them. Ilona unlocked the door using alchemy and opened the door, causing a loud creak sound. Within lay darkness until Ilona turned on the light...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Jay nodded, wondering exactly HOW Ilona had been taught. She followed her in and looked around at the surrounding area. She knew that training would be hard and that based on Ilona's personality, she didn't see Ilona being the nursing, help- you- through- the- hard- parts kind of person. No, she assumed she would be the tough, military style teacher that Jay prefered. She remembered her Special Forces time, how her commander had forced her through rigourous training sessions, including one that has helped her for years, having to fire a grappling hook and climb up and down walls almost lizard- like. She knew that that type of training was best for her, since she learned better with it. She stepped down the stairs and at the doorway, wondered where they were going. "So, Ilona, how did you learn what you're going to teach me? Who taught you?" She looked aroound the room, again taking in her surroundings.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 pm

"My father taught me the basics of Alchemy. But he died I was taught by a blind alchemist. I took his style of fighting from him..."Ilona flipped the switch and inside the room was equipment such as firearms, chains, weights, and etc. Everything you can think of. She entered the room, gesturing for Jay to follow and went around to look for what she was looking for.
"You're going to have to learn how to avade alchemy or counter it but it's hard to tone down as alchemists have different styles. The list is endless so we're going to cover the basics."Ilona then finally found what she was looking for; a blindfold. She handed it to Jay and also handed her a wooden stick.
"Your first training lesson is to feel the alchemy within the ground and if you can evade in time, well, you have to hit me."She said, throwing off her jacket, leaving her sleeveless turtleneck on with her leather pants and boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Jay accepted the blindfold and put it on. She held out the stick like a fighting staff. "So, how exactly do I feel the alchemy?" She was a bit confused but, nonetheless would try and prove herself. She began lightly practicing with the stick to get ready, twirling it and striking air several times. She knew that learning how to evade alchemy, sense when it was being made, and maybe even learn how to decode transmutation circles, would all help her be a better fighter, mercenary, and would allow her to better exact her revenge on those who harmed her family, the gang that had done such a thing to her, the very people she wanted to be brutally murdered. She would stop at nothing to get a chance to strike down every last one of them, and as she knew- or so thought, rather- the gang leader was an alchemist specializing in electrical attacks.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 pm

"Just feel something flowing or moving under the ground..Something."She said with a slight smile and then smashed the end of her cane onto the ground, aiming a pillar of earth towards Jay. If she can get this, this she can move onto advanced assassination tactics...
"You can either dodge or hit the pillar that is coming towards, whatever suits you."Ilona remembered that this room was where her father often worked out and practiced his alchemy. Ilona as a little girl often came here to watch and afterwards, her heavily built father would always hug her with an embrace of muscle and sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Thump. Jay felt the vibrations of the alchemy. Somehow, she had no clue, but she felt both the Earth move upward, and forward, and a slight vibration in the air. With lightning reflex, She jerked the stick downward at an angle, shattering the pillar. Jay removed the blindfold slightly, adjusting her eyes again. "So did I do what I was supposed to?" She looked at Ilona questioningly. She assumed that she had done pretty well, seeing as the pillar was smashed to bits. She then let her thoughts drift to what they would do next. This seemed simple enough, not hard like she had assumed. "So, are you going to teach me things like how to stop a transmutation from finishing, or taking effect? Or how to recognize circles?" She thought of these two skills as pretty important to what she had to learn to be an effective mercenary, or even just to be effective against alchemists in general, whether or not it's in a job.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:32 am

"No talking if you please."Ilona said in a cold voice, transmuting another pillar on her way. Ilona did not slow down it's speed this time and this caused the incoming pillar to hit Jay, throwing her againest the wall. Ilona did not say anything nor apologize, standing there waiting for her to get up.[/b]"You cannot avenge anyone like this, not when you are like this. So get up and fight."Ilona said with an ice cold voice that would have frozen the depths of Jay's soul and then smashed the end of her cane onto the cane, causing another pillar to surge towards Jay.
"Remeber the objective: Feel the alchemy within the ground and try to hit me."Many things happened to her in the past few weeks and Ilona felt almost guilty for secretly taking it out on this girl but then...Better to let it out than bottle it in hm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

Jay felt herself slam against the wall, hitting the ground. Okay then, this was more what she had expected. "Hm." She restored the blindfold as she stood up. As the next pillar came to her, she acrobatically handstand jumped over it, in a fluid motion, moving zig-zag towards Ilona. If Ilona shot any more pillars, she would just jump over them, and when she finally got to her, she brought down the stick over Ilona's shoulder. She was still amazed that she could really even tell where Ilona was. In fact, if it weren't for her memory, knowing where Ilona had been, she might not have been able to do this so easily. But, she would have eventually figured it out. Then, realising her error, she changed up her plans. Instead of relying on her memory for a 'picture' of this room, she started to use her hearing, focusing to not make any loud, sudden movements.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 pm

She's finally getting it, Ilona thought. Let's do something for complicated. Ilona then smashed her cane onto the ground again, but instead of the usual set of pillars, they we're gattling guns and failing chains that were aim specifically at Jay.
"You better move fast."Ilona said before she opened fire at Jay, the room shaking and the thunderous sound booming onto Ilona's ears. This way, it will be hard to distinguish what sound is which. Jay will find it troublesome but Ilona had her radar like sense, so something like this was child's play. Their lessons were cut short due to Ilona's promotion...Within a week she has to move to Fort Briggs. There's a possibility that she isn't going to come back....And that thought saddened her somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Jay smiled as she got the hang off it, but almost tripped up when she heard gunshots and chains rattling. She narrowly moved to the side in time, a bullet richovheting off of her automail arm. Then, a chain hit her in the back. But, she finally got herself under control and tried to seek out vibrations in the air again. No dice. So she just held her arm out protectively, miracuously avoided the bullets. Though 2 more chains hit her before she made it back towards Ilona. She then aimed a left to right blow, and came into a sweep after that attack hit/missed.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down