Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A long lost memory. [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A long lost memory. [Closed]

4 posters

Go down

A long lost memory. [Closed] Empty A long lost memory. [Closed]

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm

What seemed to lead almost into another World War left a barren wasteland feel to Central. It had been too long since the elegant homunculus had walked the street of this once grand city. Now all that seemed to be left from luscious and vibrant capitol were the ruins of memories.

During the rage of war, Vanity never came into Amestris. There wasn’t a reason, nor did she really care about the state of this country. Her eyes were set on bigger things, much bigger things than that of Amestris. If the future stood correct, the pieces had fallen into place for her to take the throne in Drachma. Most of the time her mind was clouded with conceited and ruthless thoughts of herself. None of the others could compare, so she thought. Unlike many of the newer homunculi, Vanity actually knew Father. Aside from Pride and Envy, Father created her himself. These newer homunculi that run around like craze teenagers in love, could not possibly understand the seed that Father instilled deep down in all of the sins were they were originally created.

“Such hopeless matters, Toss.”
Vanity gave the dashing young lad a brief smile before sending him on his way. Toss, who is known formally as Greed, was Vanity’s most loyal ally. She relied on him for protection, and he relied on her for information and love. Greed was on a quest for her, searching the ruins of the battlefield for any hidden treasures of Amestris museum. He searched for diamonds, gold, rubies, or any kind of jewelry that was left from the destruction.

However, that was not the true intent of returning to Amestris. Alena had other options, one that must not be found out just yet. Instead of rushing into things, the woman walks past an old bar in which she found favor in one night. That place, in which she walked around in the ashes of, was Liese Klaus Tavern. A small bar that served a few but had excellent selections. Vanity walked around and found a painting on a ruble of broken rock. Immediately, her mind drifted her back to the time where she met him.

------------- Memory---------------

It was late afternoon, and Alena had a busy day. It was hard work trying to track the rest of her siblings, considering half of them were M.I.A. It wasn’t like any of them truly cared anyways. She had enough, and it was time to relax and some ‘me’ time. The streets were now emptied as most people returned home to their families. Leaving a streak of loneliness to linger in the air. It was a wretched smell that brought a burden to most people. Who wanted to be lonely in life? The conceited homunculus found herself wondering into a small Tavern, Liese Klaus.

Inside was a small bar top that had four leather bar stools for visitors, along with four scattered tables in the Tavern. Dims lights mounted on the walls, shimmered a little light throughout bar. A couple of people were sitting at the bar and around two of the tables. When she walked it, some of the men raised their head and stared at her beauty. This was not uncommon, but it wasn’t something she was in the mood for tonight.

“Oh, go to the hell.”
She hissed as she sat down at a table. The bartender made his way causally over to her and asked for a drink. Vanity ordered a whiskey sour and waited for the drink to arrive. Her eyes scan the bar, not making eye contact with anyone. Instead, they found themselves glazed at a picture on the wall of a man riding a white horse. His long hair flowed in the wind, and he had a stern look upon his handsome face. He was something out of a long lost fairy tale, something that men nowadays lacked. It was something she longed, her body ached was to be rescued like a princess should be. Deep down in the hearts of all women is this ability to be longed after. To be fought for, and to know they’re of value.

“Ma’am, here you go” Vanity snaps out of her memory as the bartender muttered when he handed her that drink.

“Thanks.” Was all she said before taking a long swoosh of whiskey down her throat. It stung, but the burning was sensational. Something she wanted more of, and right now, alcohol was the only way.

Back to top Go down

A long lost memory. [Closed] Empty Re: A long lost memory. [Closed]

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Alex would enter the bar and smile. He would sit down and a waiter would approach him. The waiter would ask for his order. As The waiter left to get his drink he would think about his most recent encounter with his brother. He took in every detail looking for flaws. As the waiter approached with his glass of coconut rum he stopped. He than took his glass downing it he walked over and figured a conversation could stave off his problem. 
Ello Miss I am Alex most call me Spotlight and you are? he than gave a small smile as he hoped she would atleast say hello.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Murazar waltzed into the bar in his pure white suit with a dark gray cloak that had the Head of the North and Head of Intelligence Insignias along with the Major General brass on the collar. It was lazily put over his shoulders as if he was ready to shrug it off at anytime and prepare for a fight or other range of motion that required it off. He noticed the small quaint pub was one of those hole-in-the-wall types of establishments many enjoyed when they arrived and stayed.

The Shadow of Death looked around his surroundings for a moment to take it all in. There were many pictures on the walls from the olden days and the majority of them were like backgrounds of beautiful environments or places. It was the picture of a decent looking man atop a snow white horse that blended into the background unless you looked harder at it and focused. The man resembled himself in a way, the long flowing silvery hair, and a hard look on his face like a stone that wasn’t going to break, and a sense of professionalism that never faded.

He caught the eye of a young lady also looking at the picture before the bartender arrived with her drink. As soon as a young man walked over to her and introduced himself as Alex and by his apparent nickname which was Spotlight. He caught the sleeve and handed over some money to the bartender to order him a full bottle of whiskey, a shot glass, and some ice to keep it cool in. Afterwards he headed over to the table with the young boy and smiled politely at the lady and kept his eyes on hers before asking in his chilly, calm, controlled, polite, and friendly voice.” You don’t mind if I could join your table for a drink would you?”

He motioned for himself to sit right next to her, but not ridiculously close just close enough for what the situation warranted. He smelled fairly nice, but he also smelled oddly of the nature and snow. He also smelled of the Hungry Sal and The Prideful Xanthus. Those smells never faded away oddly, the only reason he had decided to sit with this gorgeous young woman was a odd sixth sense he had. He felt like she was someone he ought to know something about or know her.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Alena soon begins to stroke the painting with her fingers ever so slightly. A sweet, simple smile ponders her lips as she thinks about that night. He was so enchanting, that man. From the moment his words reached her ears, he was drew her in. Catching hold of her fast, and keeping her entranced in his presences. The air was chilly, and ash like flakes fell upon her porcelain skin. This memory was a nightmare gone astray in the night of war.

-------Memory-------

Alena looks up at the young man named Aex, who had a bright honest smile. Naïve, she quickly thought to herself before breaking contact with him. Unlike some of the others, he didn’t seem like one to make a move. Finally, a nice guy. Her eyes were scanning the room before coming back into focus of the lad.

“Ah, I guess I’m suppose to pretend like you’re actually interested in me other than my looks?” She grumbles under her breath before taking another quick gulp of whisky. That same stinging pain goes down her throat, but like before, it was rather sensational. Alena takes her napkin and lightly dabs her lips from any alcohol left over.

Right as she was in the middle of calling over the bartender, a blond handsome fellow sat down at her table. Could it be? Her eyes make their way back to the picture and back towards him. They were the same person, or at least resembled one another fondly.

“You don’t mind if I could join your table for a drink would you?”
he asked politely towards her.

“I don’t see why not, seeing here as this young man is always in the mood to drink.”
She nods a faintly at Alex before grinning. There was something different about this man, something she couldn’t put her finger on at this moment. Hopefully at time continues, the pages of their books were intertwine and begin unfolding. “So, do you have a name, Sir?” Her voice was calm and collected as she awaits the verdict of her question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Alex would look at her as she muttered something under her breath. he would than look at her and frown. He would then mutter under his breath. i'm sorry to disappoint if I am supposed to be falling for you. I actually want to get to know a person. Sorry if that's wrong."
after muttering that under his breath he would begin to smile and say his welcome. Ello its no problem at all. as long as my rum stays mine that is." with that he left an all to serious smirk.
he would than get the bartender over and have him bring a bottle of coconut rum over. he then took the glass and drank some as this would be a long while. All the while he was thinking about his encounter with his brother. muttering occasional curses low enough so that no one would hear them.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Saying she was pretty would be an understatement. He still loved Rei-chan, but this woman was. How do you say?...Temptation… He pulled the chair out without so much as a sound before sitting in it next to her and as he looked over to her he smiled politely, it was small yet reassuring in its own way. He replied to her the same as before although the friendliness increased just a hair.

” Ah, yes how rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Murazar Dauthi, and what would be Milady’s’ name?” He held out a hand for a small handshake for her to make. He decided to keep it in terms of a gentleman as he was also dressed for the part and to keep genuine or at least honest. He had seen her earlier look from him to the painting on the wall. The similarity was plainly obvious and he knew it, but he wasn’t going to try and play that off unless it came up somehow.

Instead he asked her with some interest in her,” So Milady, what are you doing in this small fine establishment?” He glanced at her drink and then as his arrived he poured himself a raw Whiskey shot glass and took a hit before filling it up again. He kept his hands on his shot glass and the bottle, the obvious carefulness wasn’t against her in particular he just seemed wary in general. Also his seat face the doorway and the majority of the occupants in the room whilst giving him a good look on her although his eyes rarely left hers if only to coordinate himself and in the process take a quick check of his surroundings.

Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Both her eyes shift from one man to the next, however it was clear she didn’t have to fight for their attention. To her right was a young man, freshly grown into a nice adult. His smile was relaxing and inviting, full of youthfulness. To her left sat a man of mystery, who by far looked the most intriguing. His eyes had seen many battles, and it’s clear by the stature of his face. Still, there was a youthful glow in his eyes, deep inside that kept her wondering.

“Well Mr. Dauthi, it’s my pleasure to meet you.” She returned the light shake right before she downed the rest of her whiskey sour. “You both can call me Alena.” The homunculus returned the shot glass to the table and began to spin it around in circles. The glass made a swirling sound as its base scrapped against the wooden table. Unfortunately she didn’t know her last name, nor did she really ever have one. She bit her lower lip hoping neither asked for her last name, or else she would lie.

“So Milady, what are you doing in this small fine establishment?”
Murazar seemed to spark some sort of interest in her after all. ‘Wonderful’ she quickly thinks to herself before giving him her full-undivided attention.

“Well, if you two must know, I’m taking a break from a search. I’ve lost the urge to continue for the day, and I wish to drink away from frustrations tonight.” A faint laughter breaks from her lips as she looks deeply into his eyes for a moment. There was a wave of shock between the two that couldn’t be seen, only described. Vanity knew that he must know something, because he didn’t break the eye connection for one moment. “And tonight, I have a feeling I’m going to learn some pretty fascinating things about you two.” Again, Alena lets out a soft girlish giggle.

Her attention flutters over to the younger man, full of energy. He was drinking some sort of rum that smelled very tropical. “Interesting choice of rum there Alex, mind if I try some?” Vanity smirks and scoots her glass closer in his direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 am

Alex would look at the exchange and shrug it off. Looking around a bit he began to focus on miniscule details all around the room. Finding nothing of relative importance he raised the glass to his mouth finishing it. As he swallowed the rum he let the taste linger on his tounge a moment. The taste was sweet and light. Pouring himself another glass he listened into the conversation half heartedly.
The monotonous motion of the spinning shot glass acting as a metronome. He began to look at each little movement as a note. He ten sighed as he saw the shot glass inching ever so closer to the rum bottle. He looked at her a moment and filled her glass with the coconut rum. Interesting choice of rum there Alex, mind if I try some?
Yea sure. he would than begin to sip his own rum slowly as he had no questions at the moment as they were answering all of his. he would smirk as he countiunued to listen.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

“You both can call me Alena.” Murazar paused in mid-sip, it was his only hesistant action since he had entered the bar. He did a subtle double-take on this 'Alena'. -Screaming of souls in the background- Is this the same woman Xanthus mentioned and I researched? She fits the description that my men had found. I better test this with a subtley that the boy there wont figure out. Time for my Intel skills and training to come to air.

He continued with his non-pertinent question of interest in her which she then replied with an obvious interest in return. “Well, if you two must know, I’m taking a break from a search. I’ve lost the urge to continue for the day, and I wish to drink away from frustrations tonight.” She paused for laughter and what seemed to him a knowing look as if she was already guessing he knew something about her. It confirmed some of his thoughts on her already. “And tonight, I have a feeling I’m going to learn some pretty fascinating things about you two.”
He smiled towards he and spoke quietly with a storytellers flare as if he had done the job in years past. " Well, while I am interested in what a lady like yourself is searching for with so much effort and with nothing to show tonight for it. I am searching for something myself, have you ever heard the story of Vanity? Miss Alena? I am still searching for it, while I know of Pride, Hunger, Greed, and so forth of those storys. Vanity's story still aludes me."

He smiled confidently and then motioned with his free hand," The only reason I ask is because you look as if you are very cultured, Miss Alena. Enough about that anyway, what are you searching for?" He ended his words with a small flaire and mystique that it was obvious that he was human, he was powerful in many ways, and extremely knowledgable. It also gave her many more questions, that he knew. He was an even greater mystery, he obviously knew her to some extent. She however knew nothing of him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 am

Alena spat patiently waiting as Alex poor the tropical alcoholic beverage into her shot glass. The flame in the middle of the table flickers shadows under her eyes as she drags the glass back across the wooded table. Before downing the drink, Vanity swirls the drink around once in the glass.

“Ahhh-not too bad Alex.” Her voice whispers before glancing back to the man of mystery. For some reason he always stole her attention from the innocent man. Murazar was a smooth talker and quite the looker as well. Her eyes target in as he begins to talk, afraid to let go of the gaze.

"I am searching for something myself, have you ever heard the story of Vanity? Miss Alena? I am still searching for it, while I know of Pride, Hunger, Greed, and so forth of those storys. Vanity's story still aludes me." He continues to rattle on, but she couldn’t resist scoffing at his remark. After all, not many people do know the story of Vanity, let alone that she even exists. The only that truly know anything about the beautiful homunculus were other homunculi and a few humans. So, this man must really be a researching, or else he knew one of her siblings.

“Well, the story behind Vanity. It’s apparently a myth that she exists, because unlike the others, she wasn’t alive during the time of the famous full metal. Or if she was, she didn’t do much in legend.”
Vanity wrinkles her nose and begins to think, like a normal person would do if they were trying to remember important information stored away.

“I don’t really know that much on Vanity. Only that she apparently had a fascination with diamonds and poison. I gathered that information because I work at the Rush Valley Museum.” Alena looks for a moment at Mura and grins. “Poison is a woman’s weapon I’ve grown to learn from studying bits and pieces of homunculi records. Still, we haven't uncovered much about Vanity.” Her voice trails off and she turns to look over at Alex for a moment. He was so friendly, lost in his own little world it seemed.

“Well, I’ve been on a quest to check out the countries museums as a whole. Usually an exhibit will travel between locations upon request. Central currently has a exhibit on the Xerxes Ruins!” Her voice fills with excitement as she leans back in her chair. “I’ve been meaning to find a way to travel out to the ruins, it’s been a dream since I was a little girl.” She shrugs her shoulders and smiles underneath the glimmer of the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Alex would take another glass of rum. He was bored out of his mind. Though the legend was interesting it seemed to be just that a legend. He put his hand in his pocket pulling out a lighter. Twirling it a moment he moved his hand to put it back. As he searched he drank a lil bit of his rum. The drink making it's way past his tounge and down his throat.
Well, the story behind Vanity. It’s apparently a myth that she exists, because unlike the others, she wasn’t alive during the time of the famous full metal. Or if she was, she didn’t do much in legend. I don’t really know that much on Vanity. Only that she apparently had a fascination with diamonds and poison. I gathered that information because I work at the Rush Valley Museum. Poison is a woman’s weapon I’ve grown to learn from studying bits and pieces of homunculi records. Still, we haven't uncovered much about Vanity.Well, I’ve been on a quest to check out the countries museums as a whole. Usually an exhibit will travel between locations upon request. Central currently has a exhibit on the Xerxes Ruins! I’ve been meaning to find a way to travel out to the ruins, it’s been a dream since I was a little girl.
Listening to what they said he was intrigued. He also felt like they both were holding something back. "That's quite a story there. I wonder if their is another side to that story. And thats a nice dream there Alena" his voice was little more than a murmur. He really needed to smoke today but the resturant did't allow him to do so without being outside.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 pm

“Well, the story behind Vanity. It’s apparently a myth that she exists, because unlike the others, she wasn’t alive during the time of the famous full metal. Or if she was, she didn’t do much in legend.” Vanity wrinkles her nose and begins to think, like a normal person would do if they were trying to remember important information stored away. He listened remaining rapt in his attention to her talking, not so much as that he was enthralled by her like some man trying to just gain her approval or get to important parts from himself. It was as if he was interested, but it wasn't important overall to him as if she barely affected him other than someone that was indeed a interesting person. He also began watching for discrepencies in her body language compared to the norm and her baseline he had quickly established.

He responded with a smile that seemed natural, yet was not. His response seemed to have a little fire in it, a little heat. It also seemed held back by pure control as if it wasnt how he wanted to say it, merely that he was saying it in a way that each word was chosen and spoken how he wanted it to." If she wasn't alive in legend during the time of the Full Metal, how could she come about after Full Metal... destroyed Father? She had to have not done much and relied on secrecy as a weapon." It was a logical statement and the only hesistation was right before destroyed as if he knew it was completely something else. As if he had seen and known Father had not been destroyed then but lived and was destroyed now. As if it was from personal experience rather than a book.

“I don’t really know that much on Vanity. Only that she apparently had a fascination with diamonds and poison. I gathered that information because I work at the Rush Valley Museum.” Alena looks for a moment at Mura and grins. “Poison is a woman’s weapon I’ve grown to learn from studying bits and pieces of homunculi records. Still, we haven't uncovered much about Vanity.” Her voice trails off and she turns to look over at Alex for a moment. He was so friendly, lost in his own little world it seemed. He saw her trailing off and looking at the young kid who hadn't spoken much the entire evening yet so far. He was being reactive in his talking too as if he wanted to be there, but didn't know how to involve himself in the conversation.

He glanced back to Vanity, it was less than a second and barely noticeable his smile only wavered upon looking at the kid and then it flashed back up. Like a curtain to hide what he felt. " Poison is very dangerous, I would not want to provoke a woman with that power." His smile turned into a playful grin, it seemed as if his body was perfectly under his control and what he wanted to appear like. He continued," Regardless of that, how did you come by those two pieces of knowledge in a Museum? Seems kind of a odd place to discover an extremely well-hidden persons personality likes. Seems like you might've done a bit more personal studying in that part of history." He emphasized just so slightly on personal out of the entire paragraph. To her she should have known his persistence, slight questioning in how she knew something rather than taking her word for it, and a emphasis on personal should indicate to her he knew she was Vanity and he was no storyteller or researcher since he didn't counter he thoughts with facts rather than an intelligent question.

“Well, I’ve been on a quest to check out the countries museums as a whole. Usually an exhibit will travel between locations upon request. Central currently has a exhibit on the Xerxes Ruins!” Her voice fills with excitement as she leans back in her chair. “I’ve been meaning to find a way to travel out to the ruins, it’s been a dream since I was a little girl.” She shrugs her shoulders and smiles underneath the glimmer of the fire.

He smile and seemed genuinely happy on her wish to visit all the countries muesums. He responded with such sort of emotion thrown into the normal mix." If you ever need help getting there and back I can always help there. I've little else to do with what I have nowadays. " He kept his body as it was like the rest of the conversation to hide the lie. He was almost always busy, but he managed his time as perfectly as possible to do what he wanted and to help others while on mission. He continued and finished his spoken promise on the matter with a joking attitude."Although i'm not much of an archaeologist so I can't help you too much with finding anything unless you need and Indiana Jones type of archaeologist."
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm

"If she wasn't alive in legend during the time of the Full Metal, how could she come about after Full Metal... destroyed Father? She had to have not done much and relied on secrecy as a weapon."

“Well, we don’t actually know if she was or not. My theory is that she was but just on lower key than the rest.”
Vanity tilts her head as she listens to the handsome man closely. He was quite clever, and it was obvious to her that he knew something about her nonetheless. How much did he know? That was the real answer.

"Regardless of that, how did you come by those two pieces of knowledge in a Museum? Seems kind of a odd place to discover an extremely well-hidden persons personality likes. Seems like you might've done a bit more personal studying in that part of history."

“Well, if you must know. We’ve found objects that supposedly belong to her. A trace of poison was coated on her belongings.”
The beautiful homunculus grins and leans back in her chair once more. “Yes, you can say I’ve done a personal study on her part of history, because I feel like she should be more well known that she is” The girl shrugs briefly before looking at the naïve boy to her right.

"Although i'm not much of an archaeologist so I can't help you too much with finding anything unless you need and Indiana Jones type of archaeologist."
He suggest.

Alena chuckles to herself and puts a hand on his hand for a brief moment. “Well, I would love that.” She honestly replies. For some reason, she couldn’t explain she felt comfortable around him. Like he wasn’t going to condemn her for being a dreaded sin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm

"If she wasn't alive in legend during the time of the Full Metal, how could she come about after Full Metal... destroyed Father? She had to have not done much and relied on secrecy as a weapon."
Well, we don’t actually know if she was or not. My theory is that she was but just on lower key than the rest."
[color:4185= green]Regardless of that, how did you come by those two pieces of knowledge in a Museum? Seems kind of a odd place to discover an extremely well-hidden persons personality likes. Seems like you might've done a bit more personal studying in that part of history."
“Well, if you must know. We’ve found objects that supposedly belong to her. A trace of poison was coated on her belongings. Yes, you can say I’ve done a personal study on her part of history, because I feel like she should be more well known that she is”
"Although i'm not much of an archaeologist so I can't help you too much with finding anything unless you need and Indiana Jones type of archaeologist."
 “Well, I would love that.”
Alex looked at them their conversation still boring him. He took out a pack from his pocket. The black package of the cigs was rather plane. He then opened the package flicking his regular pocket knife around. His steel automail creating little sparks as it clashed against the blade. He began to speak to himself in creig as he was as always counted out. 
"Odd man out as always. Well I guess the rum here is pretty good." taking out a cig he lit it and smoked. If he was to be ignored might as well relax doing so right. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 pm

When she touched his hand his heart jumped, the way she looked at him wasn't like a prize to be held, a warrior in the ranks, or something to be collected. It was as if she just enjoyed his presences and self for who he was. He smiled and held up his glass the hand she hadn't touched to sip his whiskey. He was really enjoying her presence. A beautiful young lady, despite being a homonculous which only mean't to him that she'd live longer than him more than likely. He really enjoyed the most her intelligence and wit.

He asked curiously," So what is it you desire to go to or find in Xerxes?" He was wondering when their game would end and the next one would begin. After all life was full of games, he was hoping to have her tell him she was indeed vanity and for him to accept that vocally. She probably would also want to know how he knew it was her in the first place.

That he wouldn't mind telling whatsoever. He had this odd feeling she could be one of the few trusted people in his life. One of those anchors that kept your sanity from scurrying away and hiding in a hole like a rat. He wondered if he'd fall for this young lady and mayhap vice-versa. He always seemed to be looking for love when possible, but never seemed to find it and was always decieved or lost it to someone else.

He smiled and looked over at Spotlight who spoke something under his breath that amounted to a self-admittance of being a third-wheel. Murazar gave a slight tilt of his head in spotlights direction whilst looking at Vanity. He was indicating them to do something about him or at the very least get him drunk and happy since he wasn't enjoying the conversation.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm

His hands were worn, empowered, something that only a man of his nature would be use too. The beautiful homunculus meant no harm, just a mere interest in this man was good enough. He was fascinating, and kept up with her games fairly well. She watches with grace as he continues to down his whiskey, and her eyes flicker over toward Spot. He seemed rather out of place in this area, but at least he wasn't cruel.

"So what is it you desire to go to or find in Xerxes?" His voice showed curiosity mixed with general evidence that he in fact knew she was Vanity. I mean honestly, it wasn't that hard to tell after a few minutes of conversation. She allowed the basic hints to be heard here and there.

"Well, if I were Vanity, it would be the first place I'd go for information about my siblings..." Her voice trails off and she gives a nod that she was in fact Vanity. There was something fascinating about this man, she didn't feel threaten, instead she felt a calmness. "Come, let us get more drinks for our loyal friend over there." She winks at Spot and takes Mura's hand and leads him to the bar. She had to get him alone for a moment, to clear the air and ask for his assistance. There was no telling what would be waiting in Xerxes, and she needed at least some help.

Once the two were up at the bar, Vanity took a deep inhale of air before speaking vulnerably. "Okay, so let's get to the point. You know who I really am, and you're lucky enough to know that. It's not something I usually flaunt to people." Her voice was faint and innocent as she stares up into his eyes. "However, I need your assistance to Xerxes. I will pay for your travels, as well as compensation for joining me." The cards where in his hands now, if he wanted to go that would be awesome. If not, well they could both go on there ways and maybe fate would cross their paths again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 am

"Well, if I were Vanity, it would be the first place I'd go for information about my siblings..." He rose an eyebrow and kept the friendly smile, so he was indeed correct at the hundred percentile mark. "Come, let us get more drinks for our loyal friend over there." He nodded and nearly blushed as she took his hand and used it to take him along to the bar. While it wasn't forceful, it both could have been and was flattering. He let himself get 'dragged' along with her although he did in fact enjoy not just her, but her very presence and mind. Such a powerful yet delicate and intelligent woman. Homonculus mean't little to him other than a stand alone fact.

"Okay, so let's get to the point. You know who I really am, and you're lucky enough to know that. It's not something I usually flaunt to people." Her voice was faint and innocent as she stares up into his eyes. "However, I need your assistance to Xerxes. I will pay for your travels, as well as compensation for joining me." He blinked in surprise beforebowing his head just slightly, a subtle mark of respect; although it was one born from earned respect rather than just given.

He responded with a smile," I would be happy to help you. Compensation isn't necessary, i'll call up my own helicopter and some of my personal troops to take care of it while we search for information. If you wish we could leave anytime you wish, just let me call them up. It should take only about two hours at most." He wasn't at all hesistant to leave with her, but until she asked him any questions about who he really was. He wouldn't give away those mysterys easily without at the least a question being asked.

He was unsure of whether to tell her more than just his involvement with Amestris's military, specifically the northern front. Being Lord Captain-Commander would suffice enough as it was if titles came into play. He already knew how she led Drachma and he didn't want to spoil a possible relationship by essentially telling her he was at worst enemy of the nation she now controlled and at best a truce partner.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

Alex was almost done with his rum. surprisingly he wasn’t feeling the effects of it as he usually did. Maybe it was due to the fact he ate before hand. He looked over and saw that they were talking taking notice of this he began to get a tad jealous of Murazar who was getting attention from Alena. Oh well what can he do it is her choice. He felt like torturing the next person to walk by. So he waited and after a few minutes nothing happened and he was about to quit when a man walked by. he had a little bit more muscle mass but was his height. This would be fun as the man got his beer Alex aimed without looking and activated his transmutation circle on his iphone a small tone like that of a mosquito was heard by the man. he was then hit by a pressure wave causing the man who was walking back to his table to fall horribly. With another transmutation he was pushed into a further wall. After that Alex sat back and sipped his rum. Why shouldnt he entertain himself especially when he was as bored as he was. While they countinued to talk he began to use some fire alchemy making a drunk man fall out of his chair as a small unoticable flame slithered across the floor before exploding next to him. the sound was like that of a firecracker and nothing caught fire the ground was singed a bit though. he began to laugh silently before placing his head down on the table.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 am

B U M P
Dai
Dai