Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Utterly lost (CLOSED) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Utterly lost (CLOSED)

Go down

Utterly lost (CLOSED) Empty Utterly lost (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm

She looked at the map with a very confused face, sighing with disappointment. As much as she would hate to admit it but; she was utterly lost in a country that she had absolutely no knowledge of. Or so it seemed.
"For god sakes this is hopeless! I just walk out of the hotel to get some coffee, the next minute I'm lost!"The woman muttered in Drachman. She wore a black fur coat that covered her whole body, and 7 cm long blach high heels. Underneath it hinted that she was wearing a dress. The only thing that wasn't black was her snow white hair, her fair skin and her eyes and lips; red like blood. Anyone could tell from a single glance that she must be a wealthy lady; a wife of a businessman maybe or a film star. But Anastasiya was niether.
"If only someone would help me.."She sighed, sitting on the nearest bench she could find. Not before making sure the bench was clean.

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Utterly lost (CLOSED) Empty Re: Utterly lost (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Smuggling the other mercenaries and himself by bribing the conductor of the train, White Fox was able to get to Central City. Once there White Fox hid in the luggage and had his man take the luggage he was in to bring to an abandon warehouse. White Fox and the other mercenaries were using the abandon warehouse hide in Central City until they were ready to go to South City. While they were hiding in the abandon warehouse, White Fox had some of the other mercenaries scout Central City to see if there was someone or something that could get in their way. The scouts reported that there was nothing unusual excepted one thing was unusual, that would be the fact that there was a rich looking foreign woman walking by herself.

The other mercenaries didn’t think was a problem, but White Fox thought it was weird that a rich looking foreign woman would be walking by herself in Central City. Especially now that Amestris and Aerugo are at war with each other, there is also the Father battle going on so if your rich and could go anywhere why would you pick Amestris? White Fox also thought it was weird that a rich woman was walking by herself in a foreign country without any bodyguards to keep her safe. The more White Fox thought about it the more the woman looked like a unknown variable and if there was one thing in this world that the White Fox could not stand that would be a unknown variable in his plan.

So White Fox had one of the mercenaries go check the woman out to see if she was a normal person or not. The mercenary walked on the streets to look for the woman. He then saw the rich looking foreign woman sitting on a bench. The mercenary thought that if the woman came here to Amestris that is would be likely that she knew how to speak amestrian, so that was the language decided to use. The mercenary acting like a normal person began talking to her.

“Hello pretty lady, you look lost. If you want me to I could help you out. I know this area pretty well”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 am

"Oh my, finally someone has offered me some help."She said smiling. The woman stood up from her seat and gave a slight bow. Anastasiya spoke fluent Amestrian with a slight accent but it was not hard to understand. She studied the man, her cheerful expression unchanged but inside she was sort of...unnerved. The Drachman woman showed the man her map, giving him a confused smile. Though she had a hunch that this one wouldn't fall for her charms or looks.
"I cannot find this hotel. It was called Central City Hotel and I have no idea how far away I am from it.."Anastasiya said with a pleading tone and sighed again.
"Hopefully I'm not that far away..It's getting dark too.."She said, side glancing at the man infront of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:41 am

“I’m glad I could help, now let me see here.” The man went to look at the map. “Oh, good news from looking at this map I can see there is a shortcut to the Central City Hotel. I don’t think a woman should go a lone, so I’ll show you the way. If we’re lucky, we can get there before it gets dark.”

After walking with the woman for sometime the mercenary started to talk to her. “So what brings a pretty lady like you to Amestris. I know you are from a different country so I fell like I should tell you, that a pretty woman like yourself shouldn’t walk the street of a foreign country this late without someone making sure that your safe. Especially now, with all this crazy stuff that’s been happening in the world.” They were now heading to an alleyway.

“Thanks to this we can get there before dark”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

"I needed to deliver something to a friend of mine. Very important to him so it's very important that I get there soon."She said. Anastasiya did not want to reveal too much to a total stranger and must get there soon in order to make the delivery time. Otherwise she might be held at gunpoint anytime soon.
Just as they entered the alleyway, the woman checked the time with her diamond and ruby encrusted wrist watch: 1 hour from appointed delivery time. She then looked up, feeliung something was...wrong. Anastasiya hesitated abit but kept on following the man.
"You sure this is a shortcut?"She asked..Anastasiya did not dare make any sudden movements...Unless she wants to be caught.

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 am

Continuing to walk down the alleyway with the mercenary got a message on his cell-phone that was written in Xingese. “Sorry, about that and yea I’m sure this is a shortcut.” The mercenary continued to walk while reading the cell-phone message. “Kill the woman even if she looks like a normal person just to be safe. Make sure you kill her when no one is looking. Your gun has a silencer so it shouldn’t make loud noises. The other mercenary I sent to fallow you should be there soon to help you out. When you two are done take her things so it looks like a robbery and then dump her into a trashcan so by the time someone finds the body we well be long gone by then.

Soon after that the mercenary that was mentioned in the message came behind them in the alleyway. Raising a gun with a silencer the mercenary said in amestrian. “Don’t move.” Then the man who led the woman to the alleyway raised his gun with a silencer and pointed it to her. With the both of them at each end of the alleyway the woman exists were blocked.

The man who led the woman to the alleyway then started to talk to her with a large smile on his face. “It’s funny how life can work some times don’t you think? You know my boss wants me to kill you, but you know what I think it would be a shame to kill such a pretty woman like yourself. So if you give me the thing you were delivering and your watch I won’t kill you. I also would like it you would give me and my friend here some fun if you know what I mean. Sounds, like a good deal to me so how about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:48 pm

"Such generous terms...But if you want the deliveries, you're going to have to negotiate with the Drachman Mafia in Central City Hotel....Or fight through them. Either way I have their money and it is not loss to me whether they lose it or not. I'm just a simple gunrunner."She said, her voice still cheerful and calm. Anastasiya did not show any fear or confusion; only calm. It was often that she got into situations like this and thats why she had reinforcements. Considering the very size of the deliveries: an order of 100 or so units of weapons and ammunition, of course she needed help if she wanted to keep doing business. Plus the money was wired in 2 weeks in advance, so whether or not if they got the deliveries got to them did not matter to her.
"But as for your "fun"..You're going to have to rape me if you want any of this."Anastasiya said with a wink, throwing the watch at the man. She had many more at home and back at the hotel. Any minute, the rest of them will wonder where she went and will come looking for her. And it wouldn't be that hard; there was a transmitter on her earrings just in case.

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:29 am

Both of the mercenaries stood there in shock over what the woman said. “Do you really think we would fall for such a ridiculous lie? There is no way a foolish woman like you could be working for the Drachman Mafia.” Nether of the mercenaries wanted to even think about the possibility that the woman was speaking the truth because even they wouldn’t want to mess with the Drachman Mafia. “You morons are the fools not the woman, just by looking at her face I tell that she’s telling the truth.”

White Fox had been hiding on top of a buildings’ ledge the whole time. White Fox then swung down from the buildings’ ledge to the alleyway using his metal threads and once there White Fox continued talking. “Also there is no way that the Drachman Mafia would hire someone who couldn’t defend themselves or escape from a situation like this and the only reason I can think of for someone not doing so is because they have some way of letting other people know where they are. So they’re just stalling for time until reinforcements come.”Then White Fox started to laugh.

“You’re a woman who shouldn’t be taken lightly, I like that. I’m sorry I thought you were just anther variable and to prove to you how sorry I am let me show you something that you’ll enjoy ha ha ha.”Suddenly two metal threads went into the arms of both mercenaries. Using alchemy White Fox sent electric impulses through the metal threads controlling the mercenaries’s arms. Using their own arms White Fox made the mercenaries shoot themselves in the head.

“Now if you don’t mind could we both go meet the Drachman Mafia? You see I have some information they would like to hear.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:37 am

Anastasiya gave a face of slight shock but took it in as if it's nothing out of the ordinary. She simply shrugged it off, reaching the ground for her discarded watch. The woman looked at the newcomer, her face expressionless and cold.
'And you are?"She asked. Anastasiya put her hand on her hip, daintly walking over the bodies as if they were trash. Men are trash either way just like them. They are no different. Eventually she walked until she was a few inches from him. Anastasiya titled her head to the side, inspecting him, as if he was an exotic object Though it was pretty obvius from her expression that she was not impressed by this spectacle. Not because of the men but because they delayed her on delivery time.
"And what is this information they would like to hear? Do share it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:16 am

White Fox stepping back because he felt that the woman was too close. “Right to business I see. Well I’m White Fox the boss of the two people who were here to kill you, but in the end they just wanted to steal from you and have sex. Oh, it’s so hard to find good help these days. Like I said earlier I thought you were a variable in my plans, but you turnout to be something far more interesting. The information they would like to hear is that Amestris is going to be invaded soon by Aerugo and scents the Drachman Mafia has a lot of business here selling illegal weapons. I don’t think they would like it if they lost all their business, so because I got some information on when and where they are going to attack I think they would like to hear what I have to say.”

He then started to stuff the bodies into trashcans so they would not be found too quickly.

Last edited by Versin on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 am

"They call me the Black Widow back at home."She said. The drachman woman walked a little away from the white fox, waiting for him to get rid of the bodies. Did he just say legal? What she is selling and doing is practically illegal. Though the Drachman military, whom she also works for, has not caught her yet. But the Drachman military and mafia are so closely woven together it's hard to discern which is which.
"Well that sounds important enough, shall we make haste?"Anastasiya asked, gesturing for the fox to lead the way. Seeing as she did not know the way, truthfully, it would be stupid just to wonder out and get lost again and thus making her look stupid. It is better to wait and let him lead her the way like a gentleman would do. Though to Anatasiya's eyes, this man was no gentleman.

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:31 pm

White Fox was surprised how the woman acted. After all things he had told her like how he was the man who sent two mercenaries to kill her and the information about the Aerugo invasion. She just acted as if everything was normal. This made White Fox more interested about who she was. “Oh, they called you the Black Widow that’s very interesting. I wander what’s more deadly the Black Widow’s poison or the White Fox’s sly tricks. Well back to business, here take this.”

White Fox then gave the Black Widow the dead mercenary’s cell-phone. “Fallow the messages I send, they will tell you how to get there. I can’t walk out in the open with the way I look. So I’ll get there by building to building, since is gotten dark no one should be able to see me.” Clung to the buildings’ ledge with his metal threads then pulled himself up to get to the top of the building, White Fox continued to do this to get to building to building.

Last edited by Versin on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Thank you Versin~ ^_^ That was very kind of you. Next time just PM.
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Without further delay, Anastasiya started to follow the directions from the phone. The click of her heels accompanied her every step and every man she passed could not help but turn their heads towards her direction.
"Both could be dangerous if they know how to use their abilities. My poison is dangerous if taken with careful consideration..."She muttered in Drachman, her face still expressionless and cold. Her normal personality, the one that everyone sees and knows, may or may not be a trick. Either way, it was tiring to act cheerful sometimes..
Finally she reached the hotel as her men started to search for her.
"Madame Romanov! Where have you been? We were about to send in a search party."They said, waiting for her further orders. These men used to work for her father and since she taken up his mantle, they too will follow her.
"Just a slight delay, it was nothing to worry about. Now, the deliveries?"
"They recieved them madame, though the Don would like to meet you.."
"Naturally."Anastasiya said simply and started to walk inside the hotel, with her men guarding her. Then realising that she still had the cellphone, the Drachman woman dropped it onto the concrete ground and smashed it underfoot, as if it was a bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:06 am

It would seem the Black Widow backed out on the deal but this was fine White Fox knew she probably would. White Fox did not mind that she did because the Black Widow would lead him to were the Don was either way. White Fox paid one of the hotel workers to move the food cart he was hiding inside of and follow the Black Widow to where she was going. After Black Widow went into a room the hotel worker knocked on the door of the room she went into. A man who was Drachman opened the door, and then the hotel worker told him that he had brought more food for the room.

Then the man took the food cart inside the room. They had a big room with a large table and the large table there was a lot of food. It looked like they were having a meeting. Now that White Fox was inside the room he got out of the food cart. White Fox then used his metal threads to pierce the arms of ten members of the Drachman Mafia including the Don, White Fox could tell is was him because he was the one sitting in the head of the table.

Using electric impulses White Fox controlled the arms of the ten members of the Drachman Mafia and had them take out their guns. Having the ten members of the Drachman Mafia including the Don point their gun at their heads White Fox began to speak. “None of you move or I’ll kill the Don and nine other members of the Drachman Mafia. It’s a good thing for you guys that I did not come here to kill anyone. I just want you to listen to what I have to say, or you could try to risk your life by using your free hand to take out the metal thread that in your arm. Who knows maybe you’re faster or maybe I’m faster ha ha. I’ll get to the point, the reason why I’m here is that I have some information about Amestris is going to be invaded soon by Aerugo. I would like your help in preventing that and because the Drachman Mafia does a lot of business here selling illegal weapons I’m sure you’ll be glad to help right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Every man did not know what was happening as it happened all too fast for them to comprehend but Anastasiya just sat there, drinking the vodka cocktail she ordered. She knew he would come and thus wasn;t surprised. This calmness led to some of the men glaring at her but she simply smiled back.
The Don was sweating profundly, having his own gun pointed to his temple, any man in this room would fear for their life.
Time to find a new job...
"Why would we want to help our enemy Amestris? If they got invaded by Aerugo, that is not our problem, it'll just make invading this country for ourselves much easier."The Don blurted out, but managed to get his voice in a calm but his eyes were now bulging out with fear.
Yes, why bother helping this country? All the mafia care about is the ruin of Amestris, our enemy. But Anastasiya had other plans....Oh yes, the poison should be taking affect in all of them by now. They should really hire food tasters..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 am

“Why you ask, because who to say that when Aerugo gains power from taking over Amestris that your homeland won’t be next? It’s foolish to think that they would lose power from their invasion because if they would lose power from doing so they simply wouldn’t do it. That's why your best option is to help me prevent the invasion.” White Fox was sure that he had persuaded them, but then they started to look sick. Before White Fox knew it they were all died, well accepted for the woman who called herself Black Widow and her guards.

“So was this done with your poison Black Widow? If so I have two questions for you. Why did you do it and do you think your going to get away with killing all these members of the Drachman Mafia?” Black Widow then took out his metal threads out of the bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 am

She finished the last of her vodka, placing it infront of the Don's fallen head. She kept a calm posture like always and smiled towards thw white fox.
"Because the military, the Drachman Military, wished it."Anastasiya said simply, switching to her native language, as she started to walk her way out of the bodies with less effort even though she was sitting beside the Don who was surrounded by many slump big muscled bodies. Eventually she was a few paces away from the table and gestured to her men to bring the "suitcases".
"Oh yes, not only do I work for the Drachman mafia but I also work for the Drachman military as a spy. Allegeances? Highest bidder of course."She said with a smile as her men started to stuff the bodies in metal suitcases. As they did so, she poured herself another glass of vodka.
By the time she finished drinking the vodka, the bodies were taken away to be disposed of and the room was completely spotless as if the mafia was never there in the first place. She gave a small side glance to the fox and smiled, her red eyes glowing with glee. Sadistic glee.
"So of course I can get away with this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 am

“Fantastic, you are more interesting then I thought. So if you work for the highest bidder does that mean you would even work for me if I paid enough? If you work for me I can give you something that the Drachman military and the Drachman mafia can’t. I’ll give you the world. I want to destroy humanity and rebuild it. I have a plan that I’ve been working on for years. I can’t tell you what my plan is right now, but if you work long enough for me I’ll tell you someday. So do you want to help me complete my plan?”

White Fox went up to one of the Black Widow’s men and took the metal suitcase that had the Don’s body in it. “I hope you don’t mind but I’ll be taking the Don’s body, it could be useful someday. Also if you do agree to work for me I would like you with some of your men to meet me at South City to prevent the Aerugo invasion because I need the Amestrians to kill Farther so my plans can go over smoothly.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 am

"Interesting, you'd give me the whole world hm?"She said, one eyebrow raised. The man holding the Don's body looked at her and she gave the gesture to let go of the suitcase. Anastasiya walked a little closer to the fox, vodka in hand, until she was a few inches away from him, though her large breasts slightly brushed against his chest. She gave a seductice glance and kept her smile.
"I may work for you if you paid enough. Maybe, maybe not. Depends what you pay me. I am not a simple spy you know."The spy said, taking a step back away from him. She took a look at him as she could not bother inspecting him before; he looked young, younger than her maybe but he wasn't bad looking..Nonetheless...
"But whatever happens to the world it is not my concern, I'll just meld into the situation...So, how much you got before I can give you my services.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:13 am

“Yes I know you’re not a simple spy that’s why you interest me, as for the money I have a good mount and I’m willing to pay you well.” White Fox banged on the metal suitcase that had the Don’s body in it. “I can even pay you more money when I perfect my alchemy and use this body as my personal puppet to get money from the Drachman mafia. You have seen first hand what my alchemy can do so you know I can make it happen and until then I’ll put this body in a cooler.” Pulling out a chair White Fox took a seat completely ignoring her breasts on him and her look because he was very serious about this.

“You see Black Widow the reason I think the thing we call Farther failed to takeover the world is because he did not adapt to the world. He used humans to hide him and use his Homunculi to fight for him, but he himself did not adapt to the world. This is why I think we could destroy humanity and rebuild it because we know how to adapt to the world. It’s all because we can use the ways of humanity in order to destroy it unlike him.” White Fox then gave the Black Widow a serious look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 am

She gave it a thought; Anastasiya was just sent over to Amestris just to watch over thier movements and to assasinate whomever she is ordered to kill. As far as she cared, it was just a job, she certainly had no interest in politics, power and stuff like that. All she cared about is the satisfaction of her long held rage.
"Sadly to say, I am not interested in your venture. Why? I am not interested in power or money for that matter but I do look it don't I?"The woman said with a bored tone, her face no longer bearing it's smile but with an equally bored face. She sat back down onto the table, settling the vodka glass onto the table.
"All I can offer you though is maybe some intel. that no one else can grab hold of and that maybe or maybe not help you with your goal hm?"Anastasiya said with a nice-to-have-business-with-you smile. She did not care about this country and it's corrupt politics, about it's alchemy or anything. Her deep grudge made her indifferent to the world around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 am

White Fox just looked at the woman surprised at how much they seemed alike.“I don’t care about power or money either; they are just tools to be used to complete my goal. I just want to destroy humanity because it’s corrupt and moronic. You seem like me someone who knows how to adapt to the world in order to continue living but doesn’t have a place were they truly belong. If you join me we can create a place were we belong, but if you don’t I would still like that intel you have. If you don’t change your mind about working for me today then take this.”

White Fox then handed her a small devise that looked like a white fox.“It’s for just incase you change you mind so you can call me.” White Fox gave the woman a deep look to show he really wanted her to join him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 am

Anasatsiya looked at the little item, shrugged and stuffed it into her jacket. She thought of nothing of this man. Men. They are all the same, save a few who are above those lowly animal's called man. She wasn't a feminist or anything, as she found them to be a joke, but she had a deep seated hatred for all mankind. Whether or not it was a reason why she doesn't really want to work with this man doesn't matter, her interests are her own.
"I won't join you and certainly not any man. I'm a single woman."The woman said with a playful wink and stood up, signalling her departure but before she left, there was one more thing she had to tell the boy.
"I will contact you when I catch some juicy gossip, though I do have one that might or might not help.."With this she came closer until her lips were brushing against his ear, her strawberry scented breath tickiling his eardrum.
"Follow the Ice Queen's movements."She whispered then took a step back and took her leave from the hotel, with her black suited escorts and the suitcaes...

[Exit--->???]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 am

“Thank you for the information. I don’t know what it means and I know even if I did ask you, you wouldn’t tell me anyway but still thanks. Oh, by the way the devise I give you was made so if anyone were to mess with like tried to use it to track me it will explode. So anyway goodbye Black Widow, I have a feeling will be meeting each other real soon.” White Fox got out of his chair taking the suitcase with the Don’s body inside. He then got out of the hotel by using the window.

Using the darkness of the night to hide himself, White Fox clung to the buildings’ ledges with his metal threads then pulled himself up to get to the top of the buildings until he got to the abandon warehouse where he and the other mercenaries were hiding. Once White Fox was done with the final reparations he and the other mercenaries went to South City.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down