Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Back From The "Dead" [OPEN]

Go down

Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] Empty Back From The "Dead" [OPEN]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:16 am

Rock. Rock. Debris. Debris. Idiot tripping over the rocks in the distance. Rocks. Debris.

"This is getting old..." A deep voice almost mewed as the man decided to sit down on one of the medium-sized chunks of debris. Did he have a clue what happened here? Pfft, no. Why the hell would he have any idea of what was going on, the was in Aurego for pete's sake, hiding out.

Yeah, he heard of some conflict between Aurego and Amestris, but there was no way Aurego would've been able to get here. Their army was too pathetic - hell, most of their gangsters were pathetic. Their drugs and underworld movements were so out of date it made the man groan just thinking of it.

He may be a loving, sweet, and kind man, but he was a criminal at heart and he still had standards. Honestly, Aurego's most advanced drug last he checked was marijuana. MARIJUANA! That's NOTHING!

'Kida, chill, you didn't come here to mentally whine and complain about how crap the underworld systems of Aurego are, you are no longer in hiding in Aurego.' The man chided himself as he ran a hand through his slightly-longer-than-before-he-left hair, before leaning back on the stone, wishing he had a pair of tonfa with him to practice.

Unfortunately that was another thing he had to leave behind before vanishing, otherwise he would've clearly been not-dead. Damn you Dino.

Yes, Kida was no longer the fluff bucket he used to be, a year (almost) in hiding taught him that fluff-bucket attitude he had was too taxing, or basically, it was as stupid as he himself used to be. He's still a little bit of a fluff bucket, he just wasn't all 'unicorns!' and 'ponies!' anymore, not since Kawaii-chan died anyway...

The thought of losing his precious Kawaii-chan still brought a tear to his eye. He hasn't seen Hibird in a year and Kawaii-chan has left him... no wonder he wasn't as much of a fluff-bucket, when he left he lost all connections.

He honestly wished he could just settle down now, find a cute, kind woman for a wife, marry her, have children, and be the dad he always dreamed of being, but Kidato wasn't stupid. Unfortunately, someone from the underworld would notice him, he knew it, and either reinstate him as underworld king, or alert everyone to kill him.

Why couldn't anyone just let him be? He just wanted to have a pair of adorable kids! Yes, he wanted two, two kids, a boy and a girl, and he'd name them Allen and Sonia. Such beautiful names, he almost teared up this time in happiness.

Ah... he forgot why he was here again now... Oh well, he'd remember it eventually, in the mean time... Allen and Sonia would be so cute!

Back to top Go down

Back From The "Dead" [OPEN] Empty Re: Back From The "Dead" [OPEN]

Post by Nyx Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

(~(I'm kidnapping this thread, in the name of Nyx! >D)~)

Nyx was happily skipping through the debris of Amestris. People would stare at her, sure, and some people recognized her, and ran. Not too many knew who she was: Ms. kal-Kal hadn't given a description of her in that stupid text. Nyx sighed. It was one thing Ms. Kal-Kal tried to jump her, and failed. But why did she have to try to play hero? Why send the text and try to fight Nyx alone? It made no sense to the little girl, naiive as she was. But she saw Ms. Kal-Kal differently then most expected of her- Most people that knew about the event believed that she hated her, and killed her in cold blood. Nyx was really upset about those accusations. She only killed her in self-defense, and to keep RIOTE safe, after Ms. kal-Kal even stabbed herself by accident! And she really thought she was a brave person, poor foolish girl, she was... If she'd have only brought back-up, or not even done anything, she would have lived...

As Nyx thought thoughts of deep meanings and such, she bumped into a man walking by. Falling on her little Nyxish butt, she looked up in surprise at a man she'd recognized. He seemed vaguely familiar, and she remembered seeing him somewhere around RIOTE, or maybe she'd just heard Aurel talking about him. But she smiled at him, and stood up. "Hi! My name's Nyx, what's yours, and I think you're with RIOTE, right? I'm in RIOTE too, and we're going to be best friends and we can even eat some ice cream together, huh, huh?~" And Nyx bounced up and down in cheerful joy, as always. He seemed nice~
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:32 am

"Hi! My name's Nyx, what's yours, and I think you're with RIOTE, right? I'm in RIOTE too, and we're going to be best friends and we can even eat some ice cream together, huh, huh?~" ...Huh?

Deep sea blue eyes blinked in confusion as the girl had just seemed to bump into him, an non-moving guy who was sitting on a rock (she may have well walked into a pole), and start babbling on about this RIOTE thing. Just... just... HUH?!

Was this girl crackers or something? Because Kidato was quite certain he'd never heard of this RIOTE thing before, I mean, he just returned from Aurego from his long 'vacation' for crying out loud, why and how would anyone know him? It's just foolish, not to mention this girl was just overly bouncy, her (what he thought anyway) died green hair was just hard not to stare at, and she was short, but she was a kid, what kid WASN'T short?

But rant aside, who the hell was this girl? Did she possibly have some kind of association with the Sentini mafia? Was she here on behalf of Dino to kill him, perhaps? Was that Hibird flying up in the sky in his direction? She she just some innocent-? Hey wait a second...

"Hibird! Is that you?" Kidato suddenly chimed out, looking up as the fat yellow bird seemed to make a chirp of glee as it swan-dived to Kidato, only to slow down and plonk itself right on the man's head, making sounds of glee and happiness as the man had a tearfully joyful look, "Hibird, it is you! It's been so long!"

Unintentionally ignoring the strange girl, Kidato let Hibird hop onto his hand before he brought the bird to his face, nuzzling it as he sat back down, smiling as he bounced the bird lightly, "Wow Hibird, you sure have gotten fatter over the past year, I am so happy to see you! We have so much we need to talk about!"

...Oh yeah, the girl. Oops.

Internally smashing his head against the rocks below his feet for showing such bad dad-antics, the man put the bird back onto his head (who almost mewled and nested itself in, liking Kida's longer hair), before smiling at the girl and chuckling in an 'I don't know what you're talking about' way.

"Hello, Miss Nyx, my name's Kidato, but you can call me Kida, k?" He started with a playful wink, before smiling a bit sadly, "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, though, I've never heard of this RIOTE, I only just returned to Amestris from being in Aurego for a year about three days ago. I think you may have mistaken me for someone else, I'm sorry,"

And he was telling the full truth too, he had no idea what she was going on about. However, his mind was once again re-directed gleefully to his favourite little bird sitting on his head. He couldn't believe Hibird still remembered him! He was so happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Nyx smiled cheerily as he sort of stared awkwardly at her. He had no idea who she was or what she was talking about, obviously, but Nyx didn't pick up on the obvious so easily. She then watched the cutest little bird ever fly over, and stared at it, wide-eyed in adorable awe. How did something so fat fly? It amazed her, and she walked a bit closer, to see if he would let her pet the birdy. Then she heard him say his name, and fell over, strangely, laughing,m and when she stood up,m she grinned and pointed at him. "Yep! I knew I knew you, I just knew it! Aurly and Hildy-Poo were talking about a Mr. Kidato once and I was listening in on them, and they described you! And I found you~ I thought you would know what I meant though. You do know Aurly and Hildy-Poo, right Mr. Kiki? And can I pet your birdy? It looks so fluffy and stuffs! How does it fly? I thought heavy stuff couldn't fly, that's what everyone told me. Well, not everyone, but Declan. He said I couldn't fly cus my wings won't lift me up, cus I weigh too much, but I'm not fat, no sir, I'm just a person. " To further explain her dilemna, she fluttered her little feathery wings. And she most obviously left him perplexed again, but he should understand things a bit better after explaining how she knew of him. And it was true- She'd been spying on Hild and Aurel before, and learned of Kidato, whom she'd already Nyxnamed Kiki. But she was more focused on Hibird at the time, than Kidato...
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 am

"Hello, Kidato." A voice came from behind the man that would stop most hearts from the very sound of it. A cruel, chilling voice, one that would never be seen as truly sane, ever again. She lowered her gaze very slightly, looking over at an nearby building through the single, twisted eye. She had a hand in the pocket of a pair of suit pants, wearing a dark black suit, guns at her hips, watching the building for a good few seconds, before turning her look directly over Kidato's shoulder, and right at Nyx. That bubbly girl was a fool. She didn't understand the meaning of RIOTE's wishes, all she wanted to do was destroy for them, without knowing their true purpose. Hild could only cluck her tongue and shake her head, trying to hold back all forms of rage and anger. That was a part of her now, that rage that she felt. Constantly feeling the pain of the earth around her. Constantly seeing the horrors of this planet and wishing it's death. Aurelius may have wanted to commit suicide, but Hild wanted to destroy everything. Yes, she would die. Everything was sent to die. Life turned to death, and everything in between, but she would simply hurry the process.

A small 'kufufufu' escaped Hild's lips, and she smirked at Nyx from behind the other man. That young lady. The archer known as Nyx. She didn't have another name, just Nyx. With a little sigh, Hild considered moving around Kidato, giving him a small and seductive grin as she slowly walked around him, tracing up and down his arm with slow and sexual movements, despite not making any attempt to move in on him. She was loyal to Aurelius, there was no way that she'd go for this man. With a chuckle, Hild walked up to Nyx and smiled cruelly at the small girl; warmth lacking in the kindness.

"Thank you for finding him, Nyx~" She tried to hold back a gleeful giggle. She had been wondering where Kidato had been. Ever since he disappeared, she had nobody to talk to besides Aurel.... not that she minded his company. Clucking her tongue a little, she leaned in closer to Nyx, whispering with dulcet tones into her ear, "Be careful what you let slip, Nyxie~ Some people have not enough brains," She reached out a long tongue and licked the lobe of the girl's ear, "And too much mouth." Her voice was at a level that he'd hardly be able to hear her... and when she pulled away, she gave a falsely-kind smile to Nyx and turned away. That was a bit along the lines of instinct. With a grin, Hild opened her mouth and spoke quietly to Kidato, this time raising her voice ot a level of which he'd be able to hear;

"I'm afraid that... Aurelius is unable to come. He is, sadly, ill. Nyx here did a fine job of seeking out out, however. So I believe that we can extend the offer here. Just in case you, you know..." She lowered her gaze and licked her lips ever-so-slightly, "...decide to leave again." She smirked, before her ears perked up slightly. Hm? Her head turned, and a man clad in blue ran at her, shouting out some crazed words in Amestrian. She heard... 'traitor'... 'die'... 'kill Hild'... Yeah. Hmph. She sighed softly, and shook her head. Ah, well. The more that died now, the less that would die the day that this world was castrated in flame. She reacted in a second, reaching down to her hips and sliding up one of the guns, pointing it at the man in blue, just as he reached her. She grinned and flickered her tongue out of her mouth, "Flames of Rage." Pulling the trigger, she activated the transmutation circle on the bullet, firing it out of the barrel. He tried to move out of the way, but it was too late, as the bullet cracked out of the barrel and flew straight towards him, the outside of the bullet appearing to be flaming as the Alchemy on the rounds changed the oxygen streaming around it and causing it to burst into flames, hitting the soldier square in the forehead. She grinned wildly and let out a strained 'heeee' sound, as he fell over, dead and burning. Wait, she was supposed to have composure here. With a sigh, Hild dropped the pistol and took up her calm facade again, looking over at Kidato and giggling.

...oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:55 am

"Yep! I knew I knew you, I just knew it! Aurly and Hildy-Poo were talking about a Mr. Kidato once and I was listening in on them, and they described you! And I found you~ I thought you would know what I meant though. You do know Aurly and Hildy-Poo, right Mr. Kiki? And can I pet your birdy? It looks so fluffy and stuffs! How does it fly? I thought heavy stuff couldn't fly, that's what everyone told me. Well, not everyone, but Declan. He said I couldn't fly cus my wings won't lift me up, cus I weigh too much, but I'm not fat, no sir, I'm just a person." The girl rambled on as Kidato had to resist twitching, and or zoning out. Kidato was a kind, gentlemanly, fatherly man who loved children...

But he'd be lying if he said this particular child's rambling wasn't slightly crawling on his nerves a tad... and did she just call his precious Hibird fat? 'Calm down Kidato, just because your life in the past year has been shit does not mean you take it out on a child, even if it is a chimera child, for you are not fit to be a father one day if you are cruel to children!'

"I'm sorry, Miss Nyx, but I don't know anyone by the names of 'Aurly' and 'Hildy-poo'," He said with a small smile as he petted the girl's hair. OF course, he had an idea of who she was talking about, who could forget the old fuhrers Aurelius and Hild? However he did doubt that she meant them, and even if she did, Kidato honestly had no intention of meeting them again, as they were in the public eye, and if he had any hope of a family in the future, he had to give up on his old life completely - meaning he couldn't ever contact his old best friends ever again.

That was the price of his disappearance - he had to cut all connections...

"Hello, Kidato." A chilled voice suddenly hummed from behind the young man, making his eyes open wide in horror as his precious Hibird fly into his lap and snuggled his chest in fear - though Kidato felt fear for a different reason.

His past took it into it's own hands to return to him despite his efforts - Hild Schwarz, his old female friend and one of the two people he was hoping to avoid. All he needed was Aurelius to show up and then he'd die on the spot. Of course, with the tone the woman used, he'd be going to Aurelius anyway... Ugh, why was fate so insistent of keeping his life fucked up and out of the way of his family life?

Was it really so much to ask that Kidato just wanted to be a hairdresser in a salon, with a beautiful wife and two wonderful children at home? Was that really so bad? ...It was times like these, that Kidato hated the fact he was born the air to the Coral thrown, honestly, if he had never been the criminal lord, he would've never met Hild and Aurelius, and would've never had to suffer his last year of hobo-ness, and watch Kawaii-chan die before him!

Ok... Kawaii-chan was unfortunately going to happen anyway, but still!

Sniff sniff. Oh great, now he was tearing up. He promised himself he wouldn't think about it too much, damnit, but it still hurt to think of losing his precious dog.

"...let slip, Nyxie~ Some people have not enough brains, and too much mouth." Kidato heard Hild mumble as he jumped lightly, realizing she was now in front of him, talking to the girl. So she was referring to Hild then? ...Well crap. He knew he should've told her an alias, but no he thougt he'd test the waters first... ugh, sometimes for the intelligent man he was... he was a complete moron...

"I'm afraid that... Aurelius is unable to come. He is, sadly, ill. Nyx here did a fine job of seeking you out, however. So I believe that we can extend the offer here. Just in case you, you know..." The woman said as she leaned in front of him, licking her lips as she finished her sentence, making the man blush a bit, while at the same time his eye ticked a bit in annoyance - Hild was acting quite slutty, and honestly, Mr Daddy-man wasn't too happy, "...decide to leave again."

Sigh... well I guess it was time Kida gave up the clueless facade then - she clearly recognised him, and who wouldn't? The bird in his lap was like a massive sign saying 'KIDA IS HERE'... Ugh.

"Well I guess I'll have to give up pretended I don't know you then, Miss Hild, as it's clear you remember me." Kidato said with a cold expression, before giving her a warm smile, though his eyes clearly showed a look of distaste, and if Hild could remember anything about Kidato, she might know why - after all, he just got back and his life was ruined again, why wouldn't he be in a bad mood? "I take it you have something to do with this RIOTE group then, Miss Hild? As I honestly have no idea what it is," He leaned forward with a dark look, his old criminal self slipping in slightly as his grin turned a tad feral, "I guess you'll have to fill me in then, old friend,"

"Hey! It's that traitor! Die bitch! I must kill the traitor, kill Hild!!" A male's voice sounded as both turned their attention to the madman running in their direction, making Kidato groan loudly. He usually wasn't one to do something like that, but it all clicked in his head now.

Of course it was Aurel and Hild who sent this country to shit, who else would have the power to? And they were friends with the criminal underworld's number one boss! How could've he missed that, ugh... Stupid, stupid parents. He sometimes hated being himself.

Ignoring the commotion as Hild killed the man (Kida still was his same old self, he did not like death), Kida gave his bird another pat, before looking over to the girl with a sad smile, "So you're a killer then, Miss Nyx?" Before he looked up with a sigh - why was everyone turning so cruel? Was he the only one who became nicer in the past year? He missed the times when it was all in good fun, and what had happened was only in it's early stages of planning... "Don't mind my swearing, but this world really has gone to shit in the past year... Makes me wonder what I really missed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

Nyx simply stared at Kidato in idle confusion. How did he not know who she was talking about? It just didn't make any sense! Maybe he wasn't the right Kidato or something... But Hildy-Poo and Aurly DID describe him just like he was... She was about to walk away, when Hild showed up and began talking. She beamed her normal grin upon the arrival of one of her beloved Fuhrers. Screw what Amestris thought, while the whole nation had lost all respect for them, and hated them so, Nyx was amazingly attached to Aurel and Hild, whether or not they would ever feel a fraction of that way for her. "Oh I know Hild, don't worry it won't happen anymore. It's just he looked like what you and Aurel said he did. And he did say his name~ I did good, right?" Grinning, she turned to Hild, glad that she was there, to finalize that this was Kidato. Nyx was a bit proud of herself for that. Even if it WAS accidental. Then Hild licked her ear, which to Kidato had to have looked weird beyond all belief... But nonewithstanding, Nyx didn't really take notice of how STRANGE that was, for that was her way. And her way was that she would follow Hild and Aurel into the neverending abyss if they decided to do so.

Then, out of nowhere, she heard some rather rude cries of rebellion, turning to face the men with a tinge of annoyance. So many that wouldn't let her Hildy-Poo and the rest of RIOTE live in peace! But she watched as Hild took care of the man, with such ease. Nyx looked on in admiration. She didn't notice Hild's insanity, and so could only think well of her. Nyx was actually just a bit envious. The skill that Hild cdid that... Nyx had such skill in her archery, of course, but she couldn't act so calmly, so efficiently. Or, she could, but she overthought things too much... She threw her thoughts aside, feeling them as out of place. Then, she turned back to Kidato as he asked her if she was a killer. She looked at him, a bit puzzled. She honestly didn't comprehend his question. She'd killed alright, but was she a killer for it? In her eyes, it was just her duty to the two people she looked up to in this world. "Yes, I think... I mean, I don't kill anyone just because, or nothing, but if they want to hurt RIOTE, or when Ms. Kal jumped me... It's confusing, I think, this thing... All the killing, but I think it's for the most part, killing for the right reasons. And that should count for something, at least, right? Well... Some of the killing anyways. Like RIOTE! We're doing everything for a good cause. But then there are some people, too naive to be given tools of murder, that do stuff for the bad reasons. Like Ms. Kal. She didn't have to die. The only reason she died at all was because she got cocky or something. She wanted to be a hero, and tried to assassinate me, but she misfired, fell on her knife, and I just put her through. She did it to herself. And I think a lot of people right now are doing that..." And she nodded, actually understanding the second thing he said. For it was true, the world was a big, bad, scary place.
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 pm

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down