Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
High Stakes EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
High Stakes EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
High Stakes EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
High Stakes EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
High Stakes EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
High Stakes EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
High Stakes EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
High Stakes EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
High Stakes EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
High Stakes EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

High Stakes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

High Stakes Empty High Stakes

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Mai sat at a table. Five men were around her and she held a large sum of the money these men had. She had been using her abilities to win hand after hand without fail. Waiting till they received their cards, and then instilling a sense of confidence in them forcing them to try and get better cards, betting more to stay in, and then at the last call it would all change. First it was doubt, staring at Mai's face as she smiled from behind her cards, the idle tapping of her fingers on the table, the way her foot would bounce up and down as if she were waiting for them to fold. They felt uneasy about all that, but they just put up so much money to stay in...folding now was the best option. No sense risking it all on a fool's bet. The men shifted and sweated until their cards met the table face down.

"Nyah...this is boring! Mai let's go do something fun!" the voice rang out within Mai's head. Yuki never liked gambling, but her ability to manipulate their pheromones flawlessly was a gamblers dream. Mai exploited this to make sure they stayed fed and had somewhere to sleep. Mai knew how prone Yuki was to sleeping in a fucking tree regardless of the weather or time of year. In Drachma, that might spell death for the both of them. "No Yuki, we need this so we can take a bath tonight" Yuki sulked seeing the mass of money in their corner. She was oblivious, but not dumb. She knew they had way more money than needed, this was just borderline obsession. Before she got time to retort, Mai chimed in her rebuttal. "And if you say you'll lick us clean again, I swear I won't let you buy candy EVER again." Yuki was whining at this point. She loved candy to no end, but she knew Mai was serious about it too..

As she raked in the last pile of their money, she was catching some curious looks. Perhaps it was time to leave this place. She began to gather up the money into a loose bag, and bid them farewell when a voice called from behind her. "I do believe you were cheatin'. No way anyone could win that big without losing a single hand." Mai adjusted her glasses as she looked at the tall man behind her speaking in a Drachman tongue. She knew she wasn't hand-to-hand combat type, but changing in a public place like this was bad. Even worse was the thought of leaving money in the hands of Yuki. They'd be hauling around a trash bag full of candy if Yuki had her way. "No no, it's just luck I swear" Things weren't looking so good, and soon Yuki would be the only choice in this manner. As many people were now rising from their seats, clearly upset about being swindled. She could ask Yuki to influence them to be calm, but Yuki denied. Saying she wanted candy. Mai was pleading with her to do something, but Yuki was singing her "Candy song." Besides this many people, Yuki couldn't influence them all.

Back to top Go down

High Stakes Empty Re: High Stakes

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 am

Anim was wandering through some bar in Drachma- WAIT WAIT WAIT! Why was Animos wandering Drachma anyways? He didn't even speak Drachman! Eh, there is no answer to this question, actually. He was just passing by on his journey to wander aimlessly with no true purpose in life. ANYWAYS he was in a bar and was attracted to a small gambling crowd, where he saw that a girl was totally smoking every competitor. So he decided he would join in the game. For his hatred of society, a bit of interaction never hurt. He thus joined as soon as he got the chance. Muttering a greeting in Amestrian, he twitched a bit as he recieved a hand. Not the best hand, but it was enough, he figured. And thus he played on. Anim noticed as he went that Yuki was still somehow working wonders, convincing half the players to fold. Anim however would not bodge. In fact, he quit shaking soon, and Jack Max took over, in one of his rare changes. He blinked once and his eyes were icy blue, and he stared in calm. He played onward until soon the players were diminishing. Then, from out of no where, someone yelled that Yuki was cheating. While Anim or Blade would have ignored this, Jack Max was not so lenient towards others, for all his calmness. "Excuse me, sir, but you are not participating in this game, correct? Then you would have no knowledge of this lady's actions." And thus he returned to playing, someone giving the man a translation for his convienience. The guy was a bit taken aback, but otherwise deigned to accept Anim's request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Marynia was at said bar drinking a flask of fine Vodka from her earning next to the bartender's finest collection of alcohol, it was an illegal gathering and all, not really warranted by those red hosies. Bunch of killjoys if anything ruining some good old time with making some real cash, instead of the paltry sum they make from "contributing" to the red forces. She watched in her half-sober state Mai clean the floor with the five stooges, HAH! It didn't take special skills to rob them of all their lifetime's salary. Just took a bit of boldness, and she had that, and something else.

Weird. In all her times playing cards and pulling cons, Marynia never saw anyone rake up that much money honestly. Everyone here was a cheat, one way or another. And this girl, she cheats, she cheats by not cheating, cheating by doing it honestly. She should do that, sounds like a good idea... until...

"Oy Marynia, you owe us money. I saw how you put that deck up your sleeves, you lousy cheat." Another one of those even bigger and burly men called out, despite that earlier one sat down like a tamed pup to the one with a pretty hair. That's a man, right? She can't really tell. His hair do looks nice either ways.

"Wait, what? I am not even gambling right now, aren't you supposed to, you know, harass the catgirl or something? You lost your money to her right now--"

"It's the Gosbezopasnost! RUN AWAY!" Wailed a Drachman, sweating from all the running, bursting into the bar door and all.

SHIT, them of all people?! Marynia did what any sane people would do in this situation; she started scooping up all the wads of cash from the floor dropped carelessly by others, pocketed the vodka into her jacket, and started running outside from the front as the whole bar was in a state of panic. Well... only way to get away is through the car parked in front of the bar. Every other patron just ran away in a flood to wherever. These state security people would probably detain them for MONTHS if they were caught. Probably sent to the gulag, even. Panicking as the only car around had no keys inside, whose car was this anyways?! They needed to escape!

For some odd reason though, someone had set the entire bar on fire, as the alcohol inside helped out, and the wailing of the police cars got closer. There was not one, or two, but SEVERAL OF THEM. All in that distinctive black of state security. CRAP.

(Whomever is driving the car is free to automatically assume Marynia got into the car if either of you have the keys and started it up, she would be in the back seat.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Mai bolted out the door, the sack over her shoulder. Being beaten around as the crowd moved around her, she darted through the smallest gap, and rolled across the ground. She got up quickly snatching up her winnings, and spotting a car. Mai didn't care who's it was, she merely did not want to end up in prison...again. "YUKI!" Mai was calling Yuki out to hotwire the car. Yuki whined immediately. "Why is it everytime something happens, I'm the one that has to do all the illegal stuff, nyah?" Mai didn't have time for this the sirens were getting closer. "Fine! half the money goes to your candy fund, happy?" The transformation happened smoothly. Mai's black hair began to turn a snow white, her eyes shifting too a golden yellow, and her breast expanded significantly. A white tail popped out from behind her, and catlike ears jetted out from her head. She reached up and removed the glasses that belonged to Mai, placing them in her pocket.

"Yummy yummy candy! It's yum yum yummy for my tum tum tummy!" Yuki sang as she opened the door and flung the bag into the passenger seat. She obliviously ignored the woman in the back, content with the knowledge that she was going to get a ton of candy from this whole ordeal. She flexed her index finger as a claw jetted from her fingertip. She jammed it into the ignition column, completely gutting it, and making the key that would go in there useless now. She attempted to turn the ignition, but it was still stuck. She continued to sing, as she jammed her claw into the top of the steering column, and wiggled the steering wheel into it came free. She disappeared for a second as she removed the bottom panel exposing the wires.

She cut both the red wires and then used the claws on her index and thumb to strip them. She then twisted them together, and dropped it. Next she clasped the brown wires, cutting them both and stripping them. She yelped as she was shocked a bit. Her singing stopped as she was now upset. Mai coaching her to keep going for candies sake. Yuki grabbed both wires and touched them together until the engine started. She tucked the wires away and put the panel back on so she wouldn't shock herself anymore. She reached down and grabbed the handbrake, released it. Adjusted her rear view mirror...wait...who's that? Yuki turned around to see the woman in the back.

"Who are you? This is my car...get out." Yuki said childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Anim watched and played on for a bit, until he was finally forced to reluctantly fold. The girl was good at what she did, Jack Max concluded. Blade wanted to see if her brain was as good looking as her card skills. Figures, Jack Max thought, that Blade would be more interested in her blood and guts than anything else... Animos merely wanted to leave, he hated people SO MUCH. But Jack Max, while not social, was in control for the moment, and wanted to make the best of it. But then, suddenly people began rushing away, in fear of something he didn't understand. Weird...
Jack Max, however, always the instinctual one, decided to tail the cat girl. She was the only person he really could pick out of the crowd. He watched as she began hotiwring a car, and a woman entered the back of the vehicle. He calmly strode over, and nodded curtly to the woman in the back as he climbed in beside her. "I do hope you speak Amestrian, and that you don't mind my being here. Things will be simpler that way, understand. And do you know why everyone is leaving? I'm afraid I don't speak Drachman." Jack Max was now looking to Marynia, and turned to Maiyuki to see if she cared about his being there. Animos was practically screeching at him though, with panic-stricken cries of GET OUT OF HERE! and LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU FREAKS! directed, aimlessly and unheard, to Maiyuki and Marynia. Blade was idly wondering which of the women bled the most... Oy, Jack Max hated his other personalities so much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 pm

So... Marynia can't believe it. This girl that just leaped into the car whilst she was at the backseat, turns into a... cat. Yeah, Sablya was kind of weird, being miss elephant, but this girl really tips off the cake. Okay, so Marynia did what any normal people would do; pulled out a revolver from her pocket and looked behind the car, you know, so she'd shoot them State Security people. Making others disappear into Gulags and all, and Marynia is NOT going back into one again.

"Who are you? This is my car...get out." Oh? That statement from the catgirl invited Marynia's attention.

"If this is your car... then why're you hotwiring it, smartypants? Hmm?" Marynia gave that inquisitive look of hers, she was good at those.

Her attention being robbed by the sudden entry of a gent, looking to her flank at the man so close to her. Kinda invading her space and all.

"I do hope you speak Amestrian, and that you don't mind my being here. Things will be simpler that way, understand. And do you know why everyone is leaving? I'm afraid I don't speak Drachman."

"Oh GREAT, an Amestrian of all people?! CRAP!" Frantic eyes shot at Yuki, "DRIVE QUICK! We won't see the daylights again with an AMESTRIAN of all people! We'd be... GUILTY OF ASSOCIATION!"

She smiled after and shook Jack's hand DESPITE that earlier tantrum, "Yeah, I speak it, and here, take this." She shoved her revolver to Jack, "See those black cars behind us? If they catch us, kiss our asses goodbye, we'd be in a Gulag, so get to it and shoot their tires!"

They really owe her big time, being the brains of those two, and the smartest and prettiest one of them all can be really taxing. Richest too, she mustn't forget that. THAT being the most important virtue of them all. These others in the car, hopefully they know what they're doing... hopefully. Here is to not being caught by them State Security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:48 pm

"It's not worth it, right now Yuki. Just get us out of here, and we can ditch them later." Yuki eyed them both. "It'd be easier to just kill them now, Mai" Mai disagreed. Yuki puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. She turned around, and put on her seat belt. She looked down and groaned...she hated clutches. She stomped on the clutch, shifted to first, and floored it. The car took off, down the road, and Yuki was double-clutching and shifting down the road with moderate ease. She looked in the rear-view to see the cars trying to catch as many that were on foot. Understandable. Since chasing a car down a road involved actual work, most people were too lazy to attempt that. However, there was always at least one john wayne motherfucker out the bunch. She just hoped he wasn't on duty today. She looked back at the people in the car.

"Where should we ditch them?" Mai thought for a second, and concluded the nearest town was perfect. Yuki concurred with this. She didn't want to get stuck babysitting. She swung the wheel, and headed down a narrow path towards a town. "I hate this frigid ass country." Yuki bitched as she hit a small patch of black ice. Turning into the slide, she corrected the pitch. As she entered the town, she swung it into the nearest alley, and called it quits. She grabbed the bag, and ripped off the seat belt. She looked at them and threw up her hand as she exited the car. "Y'all on y'all own" She proceeded to cross the street looking for a new method of transportation. "BATH YUKI! It's cold, I feel disgusting, and I WANT A BATH" Yuki groaned as she looked for a hotel. "Where the hell is a hotel in this backwater hick ass town, nyah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Anim listened to the sudden outburst by the lady next to him, before she greeted him kindly and handed him a gun. His eyes widened a bit at the weapon. Ah crap, Blade was so amped... He thought deep into himself, though he spoke aloud, unnaccustomed to being around others.. "Blade... If you shoot the ladies in this vehicle, we can't survive... And I will kill you, mentally, because I have the reflexes to survive a crash, while you have only bloodlust... And Animos. If you so much as tremble ONCE as I shoot, I am commiting suicide, to kill all three of us, got it? Good." He then listened to what Marinya had to say, before he switched to Blade. He blinked and blue eyes turned red and wild. "NO PROMISES, JACK! HAHAHA!! DIE FREAKS!!! YES!" And although it was foolish not to kill Animos as he entered the vehicle, he didn't kill them, in spite of himself. Jack Max held promises. Instead, he smashed a window, and shot the enemy cars, gleefully cackling as he aimed away from tires, rather at vital organs and gas tanks. Fun fun fun!

Eventually, the car had moved further away, and the cars untouched by the wrath of Blade went about with making other captures, deciding that any psycho with a pistol that could do THAT was too crazy to screw with, and that they weren't paid enough to die chasing a car. At any rate, Jack took back over after a heated argument with Blade. This was rare, Jack never came out! He should get a full day at least! Blade could have his turn tommorow... But anyways, they made it away, and then Maiyuki pulled up in an alley and then... Left? Well, this was something. Tis not polite to walk out on company, and as she was the designated driver, they were her company... Hmm... He turned to Marynia. "Hmm... Should we follow her? Considering we were all mixed in this situation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Why? WHY?! Why did Marynia have to tease fate so? Only for fate itself to tarnish whatever little hopes she had? And to shove it down her throat filled with poisonous hate? WHY WAS SHE STUCK WITH THE MOST INSANE PEOPLE AROUND?! And why does the only pleasant looking guy with a nice face and gentle personality have to be a MANIAC?! And why did his eyes switch colors? This all happened ever since meeting Sablya, Marynia's life was normal before that.

There were such thunderous explosions going on, cars blowing up and all, turning around from dead drivers. Well... shit, Marynia would REALLY go to jail just for associating with this psychopath she gave the gun to. Getting out of the car after it stopped, taking deep breaths. Chest swelling and shrinking. Calming down. No more fear, no more hysteria. Alright, as long as she hides her involvement, and nobody knows, her ass won't be chewed out by her Commander.

"Hmm... Should we follow her? Considering we were all mixed in this situation."

She snapped a look back to the one with the pistol, "Do you know what's the meaning of subtlety?! Just let me have the gun for now... and that girl has lots of mone-- I mean yeah, let's follow her, just to be safe." (She'd take the gun if that's allowed and pocket it into her jacket.)

She had her eyes on the prize, whatever danger she went through, that huge wad of cash, it should be hers. To make up for all that heartache she got. Running up to Mai/Yuki's flank with the best smile she can come up with equivalent to that of a thousand orphan angels.

"Why don't we stick together? We did really great as team players back there! You driving, my brains, and that guy's brawns." She bullshits, "Heck, I'll show you around some great places in this town, I know it like the back of my hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Yuki looked back at Marynia and blinked twice. "Who are you again?" Yuki covered her nose briefly, before backing away from Marynia. "And don't stand so close, you smell like rotting meat drowned in vodka. What a horrid smell." Mai didn't like the situation. Humans were all the same. They had motives and hidden agendas behind every word they spoke. There was no room in this world for pure innocence. It was best to leave Yuki in control, her senses were sharper than Mai's. Mai merely said one word to Yuki. "Careful" Yuki paused and eyed those two. The man smelled of gunpowder something horrid. They both offended her sense of smell and taste.

She shifted her weight and held her sack with a gentle ease. Yuki turned and began walking towards the inner parts of the town. A serious Yuki was never a good thing. Yuki paused. Air pressure fluctuated...wind slowed. So nothing significant. She tilted her head up and sniffed the air twice. Smelled like roasted pork. Perhaps cooked 2 hours ago, and a clatter of plates sounded. So no more than 100 feet away. She walked down the street hoping to see a hotel somewhere. Yuki wanted her candy, but she also wanted to get away from these two. The feeling was doubled by Mai's input. Yuki did want a master though. Perhaps it wasn't completely bad to block them out. But Yuki didn't particularly like either of them. Who knows how this may play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am

Jack Max blinked. Subtlety, eh? Curse Blade... "You have my utmost apologies madam, but I must explain, I have a mental disorder that produced two other personalities. One is a feeble paranoid, I am the voice of reason, and Blade is a homicidal psychopath. Therefore, that was who you saw moments before, with the shooting. A bit much to my taste I'd say..." Nonetheless, he handed her the gun, and while he was at it, passed her Blade's cleaver, and an assortment of about 6 other weapons, mostly knives, including a large kukri. Personally, other than the cleaver, Jack saw no reason why they carried such weapons, only that Animos would scream a lot when he tried to dump them for whatever reasons he needed. Psychos they were... The paranoid, the maniac, and the carrier of conscience. Together, they comprised Jack Maximillion. Unfortunately, they weren't very complimentary...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:43 am

"Who are you again? And don't stand so close, you smell like rotting meat drowned in vodka. What a horrid smell."

Her bottom lid twitched, TWICE. She breathed in and out, tried to remind herself, there was a reason for why she was putting up with all of this. Her day was ruined by those two, and she best get SOMETHING out of it. Slowing down, calming down, and catching up to walk by Mai/Yuki with that shining smile of hers, being the epitome of epitomes. Or something.

"Keep calm Marynia, don't lash out, just handle this... eyes on the prize... huff..." She thought to herself.

"You have my utmost apologies madam, but I must explain, I have a mental disorder that produced two other personalities. One is a feeble paranoid, I am the voice of reason, and Blade is a homicidal psychopath. Therefore, that was who you saw moments before, with the shooting. A bit much to my taste I'd say..."

She turned to look at Jack with a raised eyebrow, "Oh wow, so why don't you always stay in control then? Save yourself the ache of having to deal with the crap he puts up." Strange, why was she calm? Oh right, she had her share of people with personality disorders... like a certain Zinaida.

Drawing back her attention to the Neko, that jerk, "You don't smell like sunshine and rosies either, but now that's out of the way, you can call me Marynia, NEVER MARY... and I don't stink by the way. That guy behind me... is just some guy, so, what will I call you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:22 am

Yuki looked back. Well at least she was upwind now. "Pfft I won't remember that. I'll call you...slinky! Hmm...and him...TINY!" Her childlike behavior shining through once again. "Oh and you should dye your hair," Yuki leaned in closer for a whisper. "It looks like you've been mopping the floor with it." Yuki laughed loudly. She paused in her laughter, unintentionally ignoring the question she was asked. "Say why are you two following me?" Yuki asked questioningly. She spotted a Hotel and started making her way towards it. Bath. Bath. Bath! So the other guy had a split-personality disorder huh? Kinda like Yuki and Mai, except they were different people to begin with. Yuki looked up as she stood in front of the hotel in amusement. What she'd soon come to find out is that the hotel complex included 305 spacious amenity-rich guestrooms and 17 detached wooden villas, bars and restaurants serving exquisite cuisine, Chandelle Blanche Fitness SPA & Beauty conceptual services, childcare services, conference rooms, versatile sports grounds, modern ski-lift systems, and world-class ski tracks.

The villas made you feel at home away from home. It had five bedrooms provide a comfortable stay for a big family or a group of friends. All villas featured 5 bedrooms, 2 guestrooms, a spacious kitchen and a sauna. Plus an outdoor grill – the best extra joy for an active vacation. The Deluxe rooms came along with carefully thought-out interior details and a classic elegance in design with 32-37 square metres of space, these guestrooms offered a great deal of comfort while unique amenities and services allow you to keep discovering and make your stay even more inviting. Each guestroom featured one king-size bed or two twin beds and a stunning mountain peaks view.

The Studios had a unique architectural concept, mansard-type ceilings and a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed and elegant bronze lamps providing transcendent illumination making these rooms feel bigger than their 76-98 square metres. While the Deluxe Suites were luxuriously designed and beautifully furnished in colors of silver and green with 91 square metres of space. A comfortable bedroom and a drawing room, uniquely designed decor elements, Jacuzzi and a plasma TV screen in the bathroom announce the exquisite sophistication of these rooms.

All in all the Hotel was one of Five Star luxury, and something right up Mai's alley. Yuki was going to make her way into the door, if not impeded by her excess baggage. She wondered if they sold candy, which was shortly put to rest as she saw a..."DESERT CART!" She began to itemize the different treats on it, only Mai was barely able to bring her back from tackling the cart and eating the food. They needed to check in at least. Giving her information out, Marynia would hear her name. Maiyuki Shanao. 22 years old. Vacation. Regional Identification Number: 7630-15-A637. They began checking for available rooms. "Oh and I'm by myself...not with these two." Yuki made that evidently clear. However, she wasn't going to just kick them to the curb. She doubted they could afford this place, but she would wait and see how determined they were to follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Jack Max laughed abit at Marynia's comment. Hmm... Maybe he should try to take over... Blade was cackling in his brain, and it gave hiom a migraine. Obvously that statement applied to each of the three. Animos was actually even laughing, without his normal awkwardness. They knew that to take over completely meant to kill the other two, and they didn't want to be one of those two to die mentally... "There is a good point there, though. As it stands, however, I am actually not the most powerful of th three of us. Animos, for all of his paranoia, manages to keep control for the most part. A shame really... Still, better than Blade roaming the streets unhindered, kukri in hand. That would be mass murder..." He then smiled at Marynia. She seemed to be someone he could get along wioth fairly well. Then there was Catgirl, he seemed to remind him of an ACTUAL cat, just personality-wise. Not to mention appearance-wise... Anyways, he tailed Maiyuki with Marynia until they reached a hotel. Luxurious looking place it was... Poor Anim was broke. Maiyuki had the only money he had!! If he'd never played against her... Wait. If he'd never played against her, he woiuldn't BE in this situation. Such a paradox... Or a parody, depends how you look at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm

And so follows suit Marynia, which also Jack follows as well. Kind of funny how all their day led up to, from a car chase, being stuck in a car with a bi-polar chick and a schizophrenic maniac... things aren't turning so bad, with the hotel of sparse luxury that she beheld. Not bad at all. Except for the Slinky nickname, AND the sociopathic tendencies of her partners, not to mention that silly attitude of the girl wearing cat ears... or were those really her ears?

"Say why are you two following me?"

. . .

Think of something QUICK. Make something up. ANYTHING.

"Us girls gotta stick together... yeah. That's right." She shrugs, looking back at that fella with three personalities, wonder what he'll say... hopefully nothing along the lines of murdering the both of them HORRIBLY. That'd just make the more perfect, absolutely so, so much that vampires can sparkle and pigs can fly. Yeah... that kind of perfect.

"There is a good point there, though. As it stands, however, I am actually not the most powerful of the three of us. Animos, for all of his paranoia, manages to keep control for the most part. A shame really... Still, better than Blade roaming the streets unhindered, kukri in hand. That would be mass murder..."

"I doubt I'll be hanging out with Blade... anytime soon. You see, I like my blood to be on the inside, and not on the outside." She replies, perhaps if there was such a clock measurement of life, somehow, sticking around this fellow makes that clock wind back, a lot.

And so into the hotel they go to a stop, where what would be named as Mai... Yuki... Maiyuki, strange. An Aerugese. What's one doing here all the way up North? And a Cosplayer no less! Those cat ears can't be real, probably made of plastic and some Styrofoam.

"Oh and I'm by myself...not with these two."

"WAIT!" She steps to Maiyuki's right side corner view, huffing, "I'll make it worth your while. What if... I show you around places to win much more than that much money, IMAGINE, living like a Queen like this every single day with your earning. It's illegal to gamble here, but I know the neighborhood like the back of my hand where you can find a few places, Maiyuki. You can use your earning, some going to me for compensation, ten percent, to get whatever you want. Deal? I just need to... stay to plan really tactically in a tactical environment... say... some place like your recently bought room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Maiyuki looked at Marynia. She was so full of shit it was oozing out of her mouth now. "What do you think Mai?" Mai was quiet for a few moments. "She's a con-artist. Her aim is probably after the money we got from that gamble. It's either allow her to stay or your candy, Yuki" And with that Yuki was vastly annoyed. Three heads added onto her bill. What an annoyance. She turned to the man who slid her a room key. "Add on another head to my room and give the man his own room until my stay is done here. Also, I'll pay it in advance" She pulled out several wads and quickly sorted them with keen eyes and fast hands. Piling the bills in order of sequence and basically created a tab. She made a note to be informed when the bill was reaching the amount she had given him. She moved away and headed for the elevator. She paused. "We'll talk after I shower. There's a restaurant on this floor. Meet there in two hours. Slinky...you're with me. Tiny...go get a key and meet up with us later."

The only thing to do was to isolate her alone first. Then pry information out of her. She still held quite a bit of cash in her bag. So no doubt her fish will still swim for the bait. How boring when things go according to plan. The interesting thing to note is when to strike. Yuki entered the Elevator. Lucky it was empty with just her, and hopefully Marynia. All the way to the top to the Deluxe Suite. Amazing turn of events for such a boring nation. Be better if she had some damn candy. Mai was trying to settle Yuki down. Her temper rising for having to sacrifice candy to shelter two people, but being a stray she couldn't allow someone to just be on the street because of her. She sighed as she walked down the hall to her suite. Her senses focused on Marynia completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 am

Anim blinked as Marynia went about her business, working her ways into the apartment with Maiyuki. Coniving sneak she was... Jack Max could respect that. And Maiyuki herself, for her many quirks, was also quite interesting to behold... He listened as Maiyuki caved, and had him get his key to meet them later. And he noticed then that he had been dubbed Tiny, with Marynia called Slinky. Odd... Anyways, he started towards his room, as this happened in his head:
"JACK! I wanna get out, let me out NOW come on MAN let me OUT!! I'm so hungry I j-just wanna find s-something to EAT! P-p-p, Would you m-man?"
"Shut up that whining, Animos, or I'll slash our kidneys just to watch you bleed! Nyahaha!!"
"C'mon BLADe, let's t-take over the BODY! Between u-us, we c-c-could DO it!"
Blade sighed and finally deigned to assist Anim in taking over. At that point, blue eyes blinked and became violet. And obviously, the room was no longer the target.

Anim walked jitterishly to a window, thankfully low enough that he wouldn't die. He kicked it out, and jumped, screaming as he landed at the bottom. he then ran down the street, hunting for food. Eventually, he found a big store with a sign showing Drachman letters, funny things, and a piece of candy. Bingo! Food at last! He walked in, and stood patiently for a few moments, as the store clerk, a happy-faced man with a beard looked at him smiling. In Drachman he said, "What can I do you for, sonny? A nice lollipop? Or maybe some butterscotch, how about that?" Most people hunting for candy would want to say yes to these things. But Anim spoke not Drachman! So instead, he glanced casually at the man, and in a sudden panicked expression, shrieked psychotically, and ran at the shelves, grabbing as much candy as would fit in his pockets and travel bag. He then found a small wheelbarrow used to cart candy in and pout from the supply vans. He stole it and filled it too. The shop clerk just stared at him, confused, and hoped he would pay. But, friendly man as he was, he didn't mind the massive theft that just took place, or the fact that Blade swapped in and punched out all of his windows, and cut BLADE into the carpet. Then, Anim swapped in again and ran away screaming, pounds of candy in stow, back to the hotel.

Success!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 am

The wad of greens handed shined lustrously before Marynia's eyes, metaphorically speaking. All that cash... right there, to be snatched. But she needed to be patient, wait for a while, know when to grasp and take the money, and when she would have some of it, they shouldn't be noticed. Nibbles upon nibbles.

"We'll talk after I shower. There's a restaurant on this floor. Meet there in two hours. Slinky...you're with me. Tiny...go get a key and meet up with us later."

Oh right, she had some deal to go with. Swiftly stepping into the elevator, standing next to Maiyuki.

Looks like things are a done deal. In fact, from this horrible day being chased by police, maybe Marynia would finally get some good out of this day, by good, it is of course cash, and by cash, it means ten percent of that motherlode. Just one thing was that it was a waste spending money on that... guy. Could've saved by bringing him along. Ah well, who knew Maiyuki was gullible?

Step by step she followed Maiyuki, to the suite, out from the elevator, nodding as she caught glimpses of her side with the occasional scratching of her hair, at the impressive and lavish rooms that made Marynia envy. Attention more unto her surrounding than to her generous host. Shame that fellow couldn't come along, he could be tolerable... if he wasn't a murderous psychopath.

"A day living like an Empress, HAH! All because of some honeyed words. Marynia, you are one smooooth operator." The Drachman woman thought to herself with glee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:52 am

As Yuki would enter the room, she would wait. Counting the beat. The sound of the woman's feet crossing from carpet to carpet. As soon as Marynia entered, Yuki would swing around to close the door. As she did a twist of events would transpire. "Marynia," As soon as she would turn to look at Yuki, she would toss the sack heavily into her chest. Her aim was to jump forward grasping her wind pipe, and use her momentum to push Marynia over and onto the floor. Her claws extended and ready to cut into her carotid arteries. Her fangs were barred, and fully elongated. This was the fierce and serious side of Yuki that was rarely shown.

"Now...I'm going to ask you some questions. You'd do well to answer them truthfully. Twitch a finger to the pistol in your pocket and I'll slice open your artery, understand?" Yuki squeezed her fingers tighter around her throat her claw scratching at the Artery, but not enough to break skin...yet. "Your aim is the money is it not? If so, you can have it. All of it. I only wanted to shower so Mai would stop bitching at me. If it's something more than the money then why me?" Her questions were straight forward and precise. She didn't care about the details. She just wanted to know whether or not to expect a knife in the back. She wasn't one for games, and she wasn't one to gamble. So the fact that the room wasn't painted with Marynia's blood at the moment, was a miracle by Mai's standards. Mai watched through Yuki's eyes at the event unfolding, putting the pin her mind that Mai wanted to be the one to shower. Since Yuki hated water anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Animos walked cheerily back to the hotel. He had his food, whether or not it be comprised mostly of sugar. He liked sugar! Candy was alright with him, especially the taffy. He liked taffy... Anyways, Blade was proud of him for robbing a store, and Jack Max was aggravated at being jacked of his position. Sigh... Nonetheless, Animos strolled right into the hotel, candy in tow, and got to the elevator. He nervously punched in the floor number, giving a terrified scream every time the button made a little beep noise, as elevators do. Then, he started changing floors, responding with horrid screaming and sweating, for the music and the movement scared the holy bullcrap out of him. Finally his nightmare ended with a ding that he again shrieked about. He had forgotten his room number, but he remembered the room number of the girls. So, as he had begun to feel more comfortable with them, he just sort of walked in, seeing Maiyuki crouched over Marynia on the floor, threatening her. Jack Max was thinking to himself "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?", while Blade was wondering if one would kill the other, and how. Animos didn't care. He took two handfuls of candy from the wheelbarrow and tossed them in the air, smiling to himself. "Candy!" And he began feasting on taffy, after sitting down next to the wheelbarrow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Taking in everything she sees, Marynia was mighty impressed by the surrounding of the suite. Walking right in with that optimistic outlook on the pleasant environment of the room. The door closes behind, not really a big deal, it didn't really invite her attention. That Maiyuki was probably just being punctual.

"Marynia,"

Oh, her name was actually called instead of that dumb nickname, Slinky. Stopping in place, she turned, "Yes Maiyu-- OOOPH."

She suddenly tensed, staggering, step by step behind and off balance, throwing the bundle aside, she would reach for her pistol from this sudden invasion of her space. CRAP, this was a setup all along! Dropped to the ground by the sudden momentum of the white haired Neko that mounted her abdomen, barred to the ground, restrained by her weight, wary of the sharpness threatening her neck.

"Now...I'm going to ask you some questions. You'd do well to answer them truthfully. Twitch a finger to the pistol in your pocket and I'll slice open your artery, understand?"

She gulped, her breathing hitched, her lungs swelled and shrunk, inhaling and exhaling profusely, whatever thoughts of reaching for the gun left her, "Crystal... clear."

"Your aim is the money is it not? If so, you can have it. All of it. I only wanted to shower so Mai would stop bitching at me. If it's something more than the money then why me?"

There was a pause from her, thinking a quick moment, ANYTHING said is good than none at all, "We... we just met, I saw how much you won, and I was just lucky... to ride with you in the same car. *Sighs* I.. saw how good you were in gambling... thought maybe I can make more cash if you were on... my team, that's all. I swear."

The door opened to reveal that guy Jack, GREAT! She is saved! Maybe he could free her! Or ANYTHING! Maybe he could...

"Candy!"

Whatever hopes Marynia had in a rescue, died from that single statement. She is SO SCREWED. CRAP. Beads of sweat rolled from her cheeks downwards, nervous breathing more obvious.

This was her worst day, EVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Yuki relaxed. She didn't let go of her throat just yet. Instead, she placed her legs under her and stood up over Marynia. Bent over, she looked at Marynia, reaching into her pocket she withdrew the pistol. She dropped the magazine and then released Marynia, pointing the weapon directly at her skull. Yuki swung her leg over Marynia, and walked off. Headed to the bathroom actually. She reached over, and slid the slide back, ejecting the chambered round. She pulled it even further back and pulled the slide off. She tossed the lower half of the gun on the ground and walked into the bathroom closing the door. A soft click, was noted as she locked the door behind her.

Her hair began to darken as as she allowed Mai to take possession. The cat ears shrunk till they were gone, her eyes changed back, and her breasts shrunk slightly. Mai didn't need her glasses was no point. She began to undress.

"So Yuki, why didn't you kill her? I figured you would." Yuki huffed, not seemingly wanting to offer that information. "You like her?" Yuki was still silent. "She's not a bad woman. At least not as bad as I originally thought. Perhaps we should explain ourselves to her. We owe her at least that." Mai unfastened her bra and tossed it on the ground, next was the panties. "Fine, do what you want" No nyah? Mai giggled slightly. Yuki had a thing for wanting a master. Yuki and Mai were joined, but the relationship was more sisterly than Master and pet. As she showered she wondered what was transpiring in that head Marynia's. Obviously shaken by the sudden attack, Yuki was good at those. At least Yuki didn't want to kill her. She might have had a whole where her stomach used to be. She would splash the water on her face, and then look for the shampoo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Anim sat, eating candy, as he glimpsed the hopeful expression of Marynia shatter into TEN THOUSAND PIECES OF SHEER HORRIFIED HOPELESSNESS. Then Maiyuki got up, and just casually went to the bathroom, not really paying attention to him at all. Or she was paying attention to him, and that was why she got up and went away. Either way, Anim paid her no mind, and instead turned his attention to Marynia. He'd become fond of the two after Jack Max met them, and he was forced to be around them for a while. Therefore, he decided to be friendly for once. He scooped up a big handful of candy and handed it to Marynia, smiling. "Here you go. I got some candy! I was hungry..." And he smiled and started back on eating candy, watching Marynia to see if she would eat her pieces... Then, wondering how to open one bag of chocolates he desperately wanted to eat, he risked angering Blade (who was always angry, anyways) and decided to draw his kukri from his ankle sheath, and slice the bag open, before setting the large knife down in front of him, as he began eating once more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Tensions arose, she was unsure of how things were like. If she was going to have her life withdrawn or not, paled. Gasping, threatened by the pistol against her head... and that guy, he did not do a SINGLE THING. It seemed like she needed something, anything to happen, and much to her relief, Maiyuki just left her, and took the pistol with her. Leaning up from her position, rubbing her head. Sighing as the click of the lock reached her ears. Standing up.

Gripping her chest, she breathed in and out, deeply from such a close call to death. Despising how she was played like a marionette doll. It... was something she'd hate to feel. Shooting a glare at the one offering him candy, biting down on her lips, clearly enraged. Nostrils flaring. Before relenting, accepting the candy, scooping it out of his hand as she opens it and stuffs it into her mouth. Chewing it and gulping it down. Her breathing slowed, and she calmed.

"Here you go. I got some candy! I was hungry..."

She nods, leaning over to pick up the money bag that was now hers to reap, "I... I think I'll just take a moment to myself. Just stay here, and enjoy your candy." Lucky her, maybe the guy's presence meant Maiyuki wasn't going to smear her blood. In fact, maybe the guy wasn't bad after all. Maybe he was like a guardian angel, albeit a kind of screwed up one in the head, funny in the head. The WEIRDEST one she ever got too.

Turning around, she marched off to the bedroom, closing the door behind her as she unzips open the bag, setting it down on the table. A smile creeped up to her face, a smile of greed. But somehow, that feeling intermingled with the fear she felt, she still couldn't shake off what happened, gripped by a leftover fear of death. Seating herself in front of a mirror and table, she assorted the wads of fifties and hundreds, trying to relax, forget what happened. Folding through all of them and counting them, maybe distract herself. To calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 pm

As Mai finished, she proceeded to towel and lotion her body. She disliked the scented lotions in this hotel, but it was better than nothing. She wrapped her body tightly in her towel, and then did the same to her hair. She gathered her clothes and dragged them into the room. She squinted as she noticed that guy was still here. How annoying. She passed by him and grabbed the phone. She dialed for the room service and ordered for her clothes to be cleaned. She quickly hung up, and tossed her clothes near the door. She moved toward the window and sat on the banister. Staring up at the setting sky. No point trying to leave tonight. Temperature would drop and make running dangerous. She sighed and shook her head. This country was so troublesome. A few minutes later a knock came at the door, she leaped up and opened the door. Scooping up her clothes and being handed a receipt. She closed the door and looked at Animos.

"So what's your story? Why are you following me?" Mai leaped on the bed and crossed her legs. The towel would creep up her thigh a bit as she lie there, but Animos wouldn't see much. However, his mind might imagine what lay just a few more inches higher. Mai was relaxing on the bed in the main room, the Master Bedroom. It was a bit of an annoyance. This whole ordeal was beyond ordinary. She was wondering why Yuki didn't "play" with them. Well she did play with Marynia. In fact, it seemed like she nearly shit herself twice. That brought a smile to Mai's face as she awaited his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next