Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Blood Soaked Warrior EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Blood Soaked Warrior

Go down

The Blood Soaked Warrior Empty The Blood Soaked Warrior

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:26 am

"Shanao Maiyuki... That power... Those eyes... She's no ordinary woman! She is an untamed animal who seeks to destroy and consume all that enters her sight...She has acquired an altered body in her insatiable quest for power. She respects no law. No morality. She does whatever it takes to achieve her goals and quench her limitless thirst." The man yammered on as he rocked himself back and forth in a corner. He regaled his tale as the drunken men sat in the dimly lit room. "What are you talking about now Tessai?" Another called from behind the bar.

The room was filled with renegades and wanderers. Those that had escaped the hunters that stalked their shadows. "I'm telling you she was an Angel of Death. She's coming to finish me I know it." The man at the bar moved from behind it and kicked Tessai over. "Stop spewing nonsense. She's no Bounty Hunter. She's not even noteworthy. I haven't heard of any Maiyuki Shanao. Hell, I haven't heard the name Shanao except in history books. Now quit yapping and pay your tab"

A loud knock sounded at the door. Everyone paused, and looked at the door. The man standing over Tessai inclined his head for someone to check the door. The one closest to the door, popped open the peep hole. As he moved to look through, the door was kicked inward with extreme force. A long smooth leg was held firm as it slowly descended to the ground. Yuki walked into the room and looked around. She reached into her bag and pulled out a mass of scrolls. She began to toss them to each person within the room. As they were caught, they stared at her with bewilderment. "Tha...THAT'S HER! THAT'S MAIYUKI!" Tessai screamed as he scrambled to escape the room. Yuki moved like a ghost. Tessai ran into her ample chest and fell back. As her breasts moved from the sudden force exerted on them, she made a rather suggestive sound. She looked down at Tessai, forcing a blush to cross her cheeks. The fear was evident in his eyes, as the renegades began to open the scrolls. Their words rang out, asking what the hell was going on. They were all holding bounties, if not for them for another in the room.

Yuki bent down and placed her finger on Tessai's lips. "Shhhh, don't move." The man that was near Tessai, looked on as Yuki's scantly dressed frame bent over. Clearly more interested in things of a sexual nature than with the clear and present danger he was in. She looked at him and smiled. "Well aren't you all so handsome. You all look tasty, so tasty. Nyah! You wouldn't mind if I had a taste of you all, now would you?" Yuki bolted forward, stepping passed her first victim. He stumbled backward as his head slid from his shoulders. This caused a panick as the blood sprayed across her body. Throwing knives were thrown at her from all side, but it was no use. Her instincts alerted her to the most dangerous ones and she nimbly maneuvered her way through suffering minor wounds from the ones she failed to properly dodge. She winked as she leapt into the crowd, springing her claws from her fingertips and shredding her targets with little opposition. She caught two daggers in her hand, and as she turned, she found several men sprawling for the door. She tossed them into the furthest two, dropping them in a few steps. She made a sad pouty face as the men cursed, pulling out daggers themselves. It wasn't long until Tessai made his escape.

He ran down the path screaming, clearly no longer wishing to be a outlaw. He just wanted to escape a nightmare he had been forced to watch twice now. It was then he felt a warm liquid splash against his back. He fell, and turned over to the best of his ability. Yuki looked down at him, shaking her blood covered head. "Why did you run?" Tessai gasped and grunted in pain as his shoulder blade was sliced open. He spat up at her with no avail it merely hit the ground. "Why are you hunting us?" Yuki looked surprised, as she walked away. She returned a minute later with a scroll. As she unraveled it she showed him a number. The number on the scroll to read well over 15,000 cenz. "You see from the last two jobs, I've collected a small fortune. More than enough to live happily without regrets. However, for me to gain that much, I need your 15 thousand Cenz bounty. Besides, Mai is always on my ass about pulling my share of work. So...hurry up and die nyah?" Tessai's eye's widened in fear, as her fist drew back, and sped forward. She had crushed his skull in an instant. "God I'm merciful." Yuki would laugh as she collected the bodies with a rope. Mai already bitching in her ear about the hours it would take to wash blood out of their hair. The scent of blood would waft freely inviting any who dared enter the massacred zone.

Yuki was busy arguing with Mai, before she tasted something new. Someone was coming. It tasted odd. Human...no. Yes. Reptile? Somewhat...cat...Chimera? Probably. But why was it coming towards her? Bleh. She spat the taste from her mouth and concentrated on the bodies. Hopefully this wouldn't turn into a fiasco before she could even get paid.

Back to top Go down

The Blood Soaked Warrior Empty Re: The Blood Soaked Warrior

Post by Shula Brighton Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:30 pm

{Bump~}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 am

Blood, blood. She smelt blood. Narrowing her eyes as she hurried between ceilings, she started to wonder where and why the scent of this blood was present. Her silver hair flowed out behind her, and the blue eyes narrowed as she continued to move, the black dress slightly thrown up with each movement that she made. Ducking down, she dropped herself to the ground and continued at a sprint, growling softly. She sniffed at the air once more, before diving into a different path, turning down an alleyway and continuing her sprint. "W-what is this...?" She bit her lip and shouted out, not caring who she flashed to as she jumped into the air and back onto the rooftops. Her tongue poked out slightly to the side, and she grabbed one of the chimneys; throwing herself out towards the distance, over a street. She shouted out again, and her feet landed on the edge of the building, the girl gripping the edge and smirking. Hokay, time to... she pulled, and started to slowly climb up onto the roof again with her tongue poking out to the side as she did so. C'mon... up we go! Flipping into the air to signify her approach to the top, Akiha landed on the tiles and smirked, before standing up straight and walking forwards with a swinging of her hips and a soft chuckle. This new form interested her, it allowed for more powerful reflexes, indeed. She smirked, and checked the knives on her body.

Almost disappearing with a movement, she started off again, knowing that she wasn't too far off her target. She let her nose guide her, and landed on the darkened earth, near a bloody stain on the ground. Blue eyes slowly raised up, and the one known as Sloth stared down at a new face. She was a strange one. White hair, orange eyes. Growling softly, Akiha couldn't help but place a hand onto her knife holders, preparing herself for whatever may come. Her mind was switched into the mode known as 'work', whereby she would be prepared for anything that came her way.... You do too much. Relax. Gritting her teeth, Akiha stepped backwards slightly with a scowl on her face. "Shut up..." Almost as if she was being laughed at, the voice in the back of her head made a guffaw, before speaking towards her with that impudent and lazy nature once more, It's only natural, my dear. Why do you not simply accept that you are Sloth? Sloth, huh? She had been told that name, though she did not completely believe it. She had even... seen the marking of the Homunculus. She clucked her tongue, and smirked slightly. "I don't care who you are, however to spill the blood of those who do not need it spilled in any place is wrong!" Her voice was still slightly childish and high, though having mature undertones. She did not like this woman. There was some part of her that could not accept her presence...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Maiyuki rose at the shift of the air pressure. She turned to see a girl before her, her voice was meager, but held the air of an adult. Late bloomer? She tugged on the final rope and the mass of bodies were all tied together in a neat ball. She looked at her licked the back of her bloodied hand, enjoying the metallic taste. She ran her tongue over her lips and spread the bright red liquid across them. She then took each lip into her mouth and sucked the liquid from them. Amestrian? Probably not. Hard to tell, but she was a Chimera to say the least. "So what is a fellow Chimera doing in a place like this? I don't share my bounties, look for your own jobs." Yuki looked her over.

A black and white dress huh? Someone was playing dress up. White hair, similar to Yuki's very own color. Blue eyes, that's quite a rare trait. Yuki reached down and pulled a knife from one of the man's holsters. She didn't like the way this youngling was touching her blades. "You come here and the first thing you do is handle your blade...what is your intention?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

This girl before her began to lick the blood from her fingers. In retrospect, it was probably not intelligent for her to confront this one head-on, however she had made her decision, and she had to atone for that one. Akiha lowered her gaze slightly and chuckled at the reaction, though she didn't expect the voice that she heard from the white-haired one. "So what is a fellow Chimera doing in a place like this? I don't share my bounties, look for your own jobs." Bounties? Another chimera? She chuckled and turned her head to the side, turning her nose into the air. She growled slightly, and smirked with a slightly haughty air. "I have my own job; I have no need to chase the heads of other for money." She smirked to herself and turned her gaze back down, slowly turning towards Maiyuki and keeping her hand on the blades at her hip. She reached down to the base of the dress and started to draw it up her leg, placing long and slim fingers onto the knives, preparing herself for anything that may possibly come along from this. She was worried, especially as she watched this woman take a knife from one of the dead men. Kuh.

"You come here and the first thing you do is handle your blade...what is your intention?" She chuckled. So, there was little malicious intent, just worry. It appeared that they were much the same right now, in that respect. Shaking her head, Akiha laughed softly, letting out a small sigh of relief. She didn't intend to fight; though her hand stayed on the blades, tapping the steely ends with caution. "My intention? I simply came to recon this scene. Having smelt blood, I came as rapidly as I could; who knew what I'd find. I simply reacted in kind, my friend." Her mind was focused on the work, though she could not stop her eyes from wandering slightly. Hmph. All that blood ruined her, at times. Shaking her head, Akiha resumed her gaze, making sure that nothing negative would come from this encounter. Her eyes were steely, and though she was certain that nothing would happen... one could never be too sure, you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm

"You can cease the icy look. You have no bounty on your head, so I have no qualms with you. However," She tossed the blade into the mass of bodies and stuck firm in the side of one of the men. "Any hostility towards me, will be returned ten fold." She grasped the hanging rope and tied the last knot. She turned her back, however her hair fluttered quite unnaturally in the gentle breeze. She stood and placed her bare foot against the bodies, and pushed on it. It moved slightly. She hissed at it, clearly annoyed at the enormous weight of the bodies. She ran her fingers through her blood dyed hair, and turned to look at the girl. "So what's your name anyhow? Mine's Yuki. My other half is called Mai. We go by Maiyuki as a whole."

"You're giving out too much information Yuki." Yuki sneered. "Not even in the slightest. Our names don't physically exist. Besides, any records on us would be a few words." Mai laughed within the mind of them both. It was truly a comical situation. Yuki hopped up on the bodies and looked to Akiha. A small smile lined her lips as she looked upon her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:29 am

"You can cease the icy look. You have no bounty on your head, so I have no qualms with you." Her hand removed itself from the knives, the black skirt trailing back down her right leg as she did so. Her face lightened slightly, and she smirked. Alright, so this person was only a threat if there was a bounty on your head, huh? However any hostility towards me, will be returned ten fold." She chuckled and shook her head, "As I, you. I have no wish to injure you, unless you directly threaten my Yuuko-dono, or Rai-stu-lin. She nodded sharply, and stepped backwards, folding her arms and sighing softly. Okay, at least she didn't have to be too worried about it anymore. "So what's your name anyhow? Mine's Yuki. My other half is called Mai. We go by Maiyuki as a whole." Yuki. Mai and Yuki. Maiyuki. That sounded like a nickname that she'd give to someone. With a soft chuckle, Akiha turned around and smirked, looking at the air above her with a slightly thoughtful expression, "I go by two names as well, and have another half of my own..." Her finger went to her lip. If this one had said something to her, then she could oblige. "Normally, I'm Akiha. Akiha Akihiro, or Subject AA." The way that she said 'Subject AA' was spoken as if romanized completely, pronounced Sabuzekkutto AA. She sighed softly, and tapped her chin lightly, turning back to Maiyuki.

"On the other hand, though I usually don't bother with this name, I am often known as Sloth. At least, that is what some refer to me as... I rarely call myself that." She chuckled, slightly confused. 'Usually don't bother'. Strange. She would rarely use that term as well: was it the influence of the lazy one on her personality, or something? Scratching her head, Akiha sighed and looked back at Maiyuki with a slightly sly smirk on her face. For one thing, she had to admit that the woman had a curvy body. But enough of that. "Kuhu... so you're a bounty hunter?" She spoke with soft trills, no real undertones present, "I must say, I am impressed. This many men... would be a lot of trouble for lil' ol' me~" She giggled slightly, seeing how Maiyuki would react. She wasn't attempting to taunt her; just having some fun to see how this woman would react to her presence. It would be interesting; and Akiha wanted some fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm

So her hand finally left the blades at her sides. Good. At least she wouldn't have to kill unnecessarily. She watched the girl with mild interest. Sloth huh? Peculiar name. A nickname from one the many organizations running a muck. However, she couldn't be THAT sloth. Chimera's weren't Homunculus at least not by the information she was given. She narrowed her eyes slightly. Perhaps, she was, but who was to say. She had no problems with Homunculus, but the New Breeds might. She decided to shelve this notion for the moment. No sense getting riled up over a chance meeting.

"Kuhu... so you're a bounty hunter?" Maiyuki looked at her curiously. Such a title did not befit Yuki, and she did not like to be labeled as such either. One wouldn't call a hawk a murderer solely because it kills its prey. The deeper meaning would be that it must kill to surivive. As such Maiyuki only see's things in that black and white color. Death and Survival. "I must say, I am impressed. This many men... would be a lot of trouble for lil' ol' me" Maiyuki was about to speak when the girl let out a rather adorable giggle. This moment brought a smile to Yuki's lips.

"It's not so hard once you understand how to work your opponents mind into a frenzy. Anger blinds one to rational thought, fear creates hesitation in movements, Hate breeds indecision, and finally Death." Maiyuki leaned back on the bundle of bodies and relaxed a little. "I'm no bounty hunter, I merely do what I must to survive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 pm

"It's not so hard once you understand how to work your opponents mind into a frenzy. Anger blinds one to rational thought, fear creates hesitation in movements, Hate breeds indecision, and finally Death." Fear, huh? That was a good idea; she appreciated the idea of forcing fear into the opponent's mind. She chuckled softly, and looked around with a soft sigh. She noticed the other woman relaxing slightly, and relaxed her own body, no longer tense enough to strike anymore... "I'm no bounty hunter, I merely do what I must to survive." Ah, yes. She understood that very well. The need for survival was always great, especially when it came to those around them. If she didn't survive, those that she worked for didn't survive... though she wouldn't mind if Megami-sama died. Sighing softly, she suddenly stood upright, hearing the sounds of a man approaching. No, not a man, men. She looked behind her, and the first person shouted out at her, "Oi, girlie. You're associating with this woman? I'm afraid that I can't let y'do that, so I'll kill ye t'save the trouble." Oh? She slowly turned around, seeing that she was now faced with approximately five men.

"Only five? I pity you." The men started to surround her, facing in a semi-circular pattern. Akiha made a movement of mock surrender, tilting her head to the side and making a shocked expression. They approached, and she tut-tutted. "Eyah... gonna hurt me? Pity." Stepping forwards, she gripped the edges of her dress, giving the men in front of her an innocently seductive smile. Pulling upwards, she slowly revealed leg, and then reached her underwear, pulling upwards sharply and revealing what was beneath the dress, even if for a brief moment. Her hands moved rapidly, and she gripped the handles of several knives holstered all over her lithe form. Twenty were produced, and she suddenly stepped forth, stamping a foot into the earth and causing cracks to travel out and surround her. The men recoiled, but it was too late. A single movement of her arms, and twenty knives which were held, flew. And twenty knives which flew, hit. In fact, it almost seemed like they spread out from a single place, hanging in midair for a short time before flying into the men. Five men, four knives apiece. Head, heart, stomach, throat. Five men fell, and blood poured into the ground around them, Akiha stepping backwards and smirking. "Okay, so maybe I lied about not being able to take that many men on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Maiyuki did not move. She merely observed the spectacle. Yuki! Help her! Yuki sneered. As if, either she can handle her own problems or she dies. It bears no weight on my conscious. Mai was screaming something about Yuki being cold, but Yuki was concentrated on the fight. And as soon as it began, it ended. What a killjoy. Yuki sighed a heavy sigh. "Okay, so maybe I lied about not being able to take that many men on..." Akiha remarked with a smirk on her lips. That was no parlor trick, she was fast. Yuki noted that it was inhumanly fast. She placed her head in her hands and brought a knee up to her chest. Things were becoming more and more peculiar. She wanted to ask, but such a thing would only invoke a fight. And to be honest, dispatching these thirty men tired her very much. Not to mention she had to figure out how to get them in to be claimed. "I see." Well Maiyuki decided it was better to walk the razor's edge. "Some speed you got there, almost inhuman. Something you'd see from a Homunculus I dare say." Her words were light and seemed to hold little speculation behind them, but she was testing the ice before trying to run atop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:43 pm

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down