Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! Empty DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 am

"YOU DARE TO DO THAT TO MY DRINK?" The man looked down at the drink spilled onto him, and then back up at the now-quivering man that stood in front of him. On any other day, this man may actually be somewhat frightening. However, the very fact that he stood before a man such as this, his 6'6 frame dwarfed by Fiachra's 7'2, he was shaking in his knees. Fiachra stood up from his bar stool, and stepped onto the ground, his girth creating a little shake as he did so. "SO, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOUR SELF?" The smell of urine. So, he peed himself? A small chuckle came from the usually-loud man's throat, and he stepped forwards once more, planting his foot onto the ground and watching him fall backwards with a booming laugh. He grinned wildly as the man scuttled backwards, while a few others stepped forwards; already arming themselves with chairs and the like. Sighing softly, Fiachra turned to the barkeep and threw him a wad of notes; Fiachra may have been a soldier, but he had enough kept in investments to make him rich and worth the money. "THAT SHOULD COVER IT!" Grinning wildly and turning towards the men that now approached, Fiachra rubbed his red beard, and then clasped his hands together. "Come at me."

The first man rushed at him, and Fiachra stepped forwards, planting a fist into his face without hesitation. A broken nose later, he stepped back holding his face. The next man came for him, and the monster of a man stepped out of the way and pushed him to the ground. As each man came for him, Fiachra continued to take them down with each attack; bones and the like broken. "THIS ISN'T MY FAULT; I AM SIMPLY DEFENDING MYSELF." A red cape flew behind him as he moved, with each attack knocking another one down--a couple stood back up and attempted to assist their friends, but were quickly knocked back down. This seemed like it was going to be turning into a one-sided brawl, with Fiachra easily stopping each of the men. However, as each one was knocked down two more came into his place. "I AM NOT PAYING FOR ALL OF YOUR HOSPITAL FEES!" A chair smashed on his back and he turned around, batting the man away with a large arm and a growl. Gah, this was infuriating. Why were these people still attacking?!

Back to top Go down

DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO! Empty Re: DRINKS AND FISTFIGHTS, HOHO!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:36 am

Artemis rushed towards the bar. Ah the evening off she couldn't wait. Being a personal bodyguard one rarely got time off. It was an odd concept and she always feared that something would happen if she wasn't at Gavin's side but she did need some time to herself too. Luckily there was some trainees on hand. One she herself had trained so Gavin was in safe hands. So she had showered off the tension changed into a simple bikini top and jeans with sandals. Stored a tazer in her side pocket and a simple army knife to her ankle. Grabbed a jacket and her satchel bag and headed to the bar for some much needed social interaction.

Opening the door to what could only be described as pure chaos. She blinked stupidly as a chair whizzed past her nose soon followed by a fleeing man. He eyes scanned over the brawl to it's centre. Which mind you was not hard to miss. Towering over everyone was her favourite teddy bear of a man. " Frankie!!!!" She called walking through the middle of the crowd ignoring the warnings of people cowering under tables. She pushed a man who was about to smack the tall warrior of a man with a chair out the way as if he simply been a broom in the way and hugged the enormous bulk of muscle and joy with a happy noise. " I didn't know you would be here? Have you got the night off too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 am

"Frankie!!!!" A voice came from the door, Fiachra turning his head to see a woman standing there. Normally, he would've turned away again; this woman was a special case. Out of everyone that he knew, she would never get his name right - it had taken her two years to learn King Gavin's, so he was happy enough allowing her to speak his name incorrectly. He still tried to correct her--to no avail. Anyways. "YOU KNOW THAT IT'S FIACHRA." He gave a booming laugh--he didn't care that she got his name wrong, t'was more habit than anything else. He watched her approach him in her rather skimpy clothing. The man laughed loudly again, planting his fist into the face of another fighter and grinning widely as he did so. "I didn't know you would be here? Have you got the night off too?" He felt a body connect with his in a hug, and watched a bunch of men just stop and stare; they were obviously staring at the woman that hugged him--no, it was more plausible to say that they were staring at the bosom of the woman who hugged him. He chuckled softly, and looked up at them with a feral smirk.

"WHY, ARTEMIS. I AM SIMPLY TAKING OUT THE TRASH. FEEL LIKE JOINING IN?" He gave the girl a quick embrace before stepping away from her and running straight for the first man at full charge. Oh, he knew what hit him. And he also knew what he hit; namely the wall behind him. Fiachra's laugh bellowed out into the air, and his fist collided with additional faces, knocking men down every which way but nigh. They landed on the ground, stood back up, were knocked down again. Fiachra really didn't know what Artemis was doing; he didn't care right now. Another minute of fighting or so, and all that Fiachra could hear was the groaning of men on the ground. His hands went against his hips, and he raised his head into the air. "HO HO HO! ARE YOU REALLY ALL THAT WEAK? I MUST SAY. ARTEMIS DEAR, ARE YOU QUITE FINISHED?" He looked down at Artemis, giving her a toothy grin from behind the red beard on his face. He walked towards her (whether or not she was finished) and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a near-suffocating hug. "IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. How are you?" Managing to cool his burning voice, he smiled greatly and kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 pm

The embrace was short. "WHY, ARTEMIS. I AM SIMPLY TAKING OUT THE TRASH. FEEL LIKE JOINING IN?" And with that he ran back into the mob sending them flying away like a bowling ball into skittles. She blinked before a chuckle distracted her. "Didn't think a pretty one like you be into bears like him?" A drunken slur made her nose wrinkle. She sighed before smiling in a sultry fashion. "Oh no... It's not like that at all..... I'm totally up for grabs." She leaned closer smooshing her chest together inviting the drunken man to ogle at her. He took the bait coming closer reaching out to touch. Her lips flicked into a smirk as she grabbed his hungry hand and spun him. Knocking the man into a assaulting chair man. "Freddie you missed some!!" she chuckled as she happily helped him clear out the rubbish.

She just literally kicked one of them into the bin when she felt arms wrap round her. Pulling her into a sturdy muscled chest filled with warmth. Happily squishing the air out of her making her give a happy squeak noise. She wrapped her arms round his neck and nuzzled. "IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. How are you?" the voice softened revealing a gentler nature. "I've been well Francis.... Tired but well....Yourself?" She cocked her head slightly. Ignoring the stares and grumbling round the bar. No one was going to try anything soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 pm

"I've been well Francis.... Tired but well....Yourself?" He chuckled. Frankie, Freddie, Francis. He had to wonder what was next. Smiling softly, he let go of the hug and let Artemis go free. There was no need to suffocate the poor girl; though her bosom would probably do that to him, given the chance. "Ah, same old, I suppose. Eating, drinking, being merry. It's all the same for me, I think." He laughed softly, threw another small wad of money to the bartender and then picking Artemis up, carrying her out the door with him. Of course, he had to duck beneath the door in order to do so, but that never really mattered to the mammoth of a man. "Besides, there is little to do in this world anymore. Eating, drinking, being merry, it is all the same, and it is always fun!" He raised his head into the air and gave a booming and earth-shaking laugh, before finally putting the smaller woman down, stretching his arms out and yawning. They should probably find another bar, though he wasn't too bothered if they didn't. It was times like these he wished that he could ride his chariot around in such a public place. Probably not a smart idea if one were to think about it.

"We should probably find a bar, or something. However, that is not all that we can do. What did you have in mind for your night, Miss Sciath?" He chuckled, realizing that he had actually destroyed her original plans. Yawning, the man found a nearby bench, and sat down... cross-legged next to it. There was certainly no need to break the damn thing now, was there? Stretching, Fiachra yawned rather loudly and looked up into the sky, watching the stars with a smirk on his face. "I always enjoyed watching stars up in the sky, you know?" A soft smile spread across his lips, the man closing his eyes and leaning backwards to let cool air blow over his face. "So, Artemis. Everything alright with the King?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Walking with him she let him chatter as she gave one last look behind them. The shaking fists and angry grumbles made it clear there would be no return for the night. She cast her golden eyes around as they walked on taking in the beauty of there home. This is what they worked so hard to protect. Carraig.....The most beautiful place she had ever been too. Untouched in areas and not ruined. Even the homes of people where beautifully kept. Everyone prided themselves.

As Fiachra sat upon the ground she sat on the bench beside it gently clasping his cheeks in her hands guiding his head back towards her lap. Racking her fingers through the chestnut hair upon his head as they both starred into the sky. " Gavin speaks of one day us touching those stars...." She said softly sweeping her fingers over his scalp. " I only worry what problems that might lead to...." She sighed and smiled. " Other then that he is well...though stressed over boring political things....he is well...." He mind drifted back to his previous question. What where you planning tonight. Well...very little to be honest with herself. She was going to let the night take her places. She gave a soft chuckle. " And do not worry...i had no plans for tonight...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm

He felt his head touch her lap, and chuckled softly, looking into the sky with a cool smile across the wide lips. "Gavin speaks of one day us touching those stars...." He laughed softly. And when they did, their army would pierce the heavens; they would show this world how beautiful and majestic Carriag's army is, was and will always be. "You know, they say each of those stars is the spirit of a majestic hero of old, new and the present. And that the very centre of space is a majestic haven for these heroes, the Throne of Heroes. I would... love to see that, someday, if the legend were true. To be recognized as a hero, to be one of those grand stars in the sky... That is my only true dream." He chuckled, and shook his head, hearing his hair rustle in Artemis' lap, closing his eyes slightly and smiling to himself. Despite his overbearing size and girth, he was quite gentle when it came to it; and he portrayed that gentleness onto others, by his own choice. "I only worry what problems that might lead to...." That was the way of an army. Problems were begotten by other things, what people liked and disliked, and the general mood of the world as it stood.

"Other then that he is well...though stressed over boring political things....he is well...." "Ah, politics. My policy: break their face if they're not agreeing with you... hoho." He laughed, making sure that she noticed that he was kidding on that much. He was a political man; he could be diplomatic at times, as long as anger didn't take control. Closing his eyes, he opened them again to look up at Artemis with a soft and calming smile on his face. It was weird to wonder how this man who was, at a previous point, fighting with his fists in a bar, was now looking at this woman's face from her lap. Very strange to think on, but Fiachra was a weird person. He laughed to himself. "And do not worry...i had no plans for tonight...." "Pity. I had no plans either. Now we'll really just have to see what happens, m'girl." He closed his eyes. But for now, he was fine with resting his head on her lap. It was calm, quiet, and he felt at ease with her over him. But, he'd known her for long enough--why wouldn't she have that effect on him. It was the same with everyone that he cared about; Toss, Artemis, Gavin, Sorcha, Rosaleen... It was the same with all of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:10 pm

She sighed softly as she taught of his story. Hero's in the stars. Didn't some Disney movie state that once. She smiled to him. " Don't worry George....One day you’ll be the hero that lights the day... Warms the skies and provide life to many...." She could picture it now...like some odd crack cartoon of his cheery face on the sun laughing as he watched the world below his smile beaming rays of sun light. Her shoulders shook as she tried to contain her laughter. Such an odd image.

" Sadly....I was never told such stories.... All i know that if I depart there is someone waiting to replace me in this world....I would not be missed." She sighed softly before smiling. "So what shall we do now Charlie? We could go to a different bar...or I might have drink in my housing area..." She hummed and clicked her tongue. " Or....we could go gamble on some underground boxing...or enter" A wicked gleam flickered in her golden eyes. It be too easy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 pm

"Don't worry George....One day you’ll be the hero that lights the day... Warms the skies and provide life to many...." Ah, she'd gone to the letter G. He chuckled softly, closing his eyes. A hero that lit the day, huh? Wouldn't that be interesting? A smile crossed over his lips, framing large eyes and a quiet chuckle. "Sadly....I was never told such stories.... All i know that if I depart there is someone waiting to replace me in this world....I would not be missed." "Silly girl. I'll miss you. Gavin will miss you. Rosaleen, Toss, Sorcha, we'll all miss you... As long as you have someone in this world, you'll always be missed." He laughed softly, hiding slight frustration at that thought. No, he wouldn't tell her off for thinking like that. She was old enough to make decisions; it was foolish to tell someone otherwise. Instead, he kept his head there, opening his eyes again and yawning slightly. "So what shall we do now Charlie? We could go to a different bar...or I might have drink in my housing area..." Hmm... that was the only bar that had chosen to serve him; the other bartenders had been intimidated by his size. Well, there was Rosaleen, but he couldn't remember if she was there or not. Swallowing, he then thought on going to her housing establishment. Possible, possible.

"Or....we could go gamble on some underground boxing...or enter" He laughed softly at that. Wasn't he a little large on that much? There was no Super Heavyweight class in the boxing here, as far as he remembered. "Well, it's up to you. I'm game for either a nightcap at your home, or an excursion to a boxing arena. It'd be good to be allowed to punch faces in; but I guess I'd be classed as too big, hmm?" He laughed again, letting a booming laugh travel into the air above his head and dissipate into nothing. A few people would look at them with estranged looks, but he didn't mind it. Instead, he would just lay here until a decision was made, closing his eyes and allowing calm to wash over his face... He could feel the golden eyes of the other woman upon him; and he felt that to be great...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 am

She smiled softly. "Silly girl. I'll miss you. Gavin will miss you. Rosaleen, Toss, Sorcha, we'll all miss you... As long as you have someone in this world, you'll always be missed." She couldn't help but hug his head tightly. Giving a happy noise not realising she smooshed his face. Releasing him her fingers returned to his hair.

"Well, it's up to you. I'm game for either a nightcap at your home, or an excursion to a boxing arena. It'd be good to be allowed to punch faces in; but I guess I'd be classed as too big, hmm?" She grinned wickedly once more. " Well i got plenty of drink back at mine. I love having recruits to bully and confiscate stuff off!" Grinning down at him she guided his head from her lap and stood. Stretching her arms above her head. " Mmmmm~ <3 " She mewled before planting her hands on her round hips. “ Least we don’t have far to walk….

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"Well i got plenty of drink back at mine. I love having recruits to bully and confiscate stuff off!" The man laughed again, and nodded a little, forgetting about the fact that he had almost been completely suffocated by that woman's breasts. Raising his head from her lap, he slowly got to his feet and stretched his arms out to the side with a yawn. "That sounds like a healthy plan! I believe that I can partake in it." He laughed again, before looking at the woman with a raucous grin plastered onto his face. "Mmmmm~ <3" One had to admit, she was an attractive woman. Chuckling internally, Fiachra made sure to look away from her while she stretched and prepared herself; “Least we don’t have far to walk….” The man nodded. "Lead the way, my girl!" They began walking off in a direction, Fiachra following closely behind Artemis. Their footsteps resounded loudly within the dark night, and as they made their way towards Artemis' house, Fiachra couldn't help but stretch. In all honesty, he had hoped to have a rather nice night tonight; without having to worry too much about fighting.

Of course, that didn't end up going his way now, did it? The man chuckled softly, and as he walked along behind Artemis, he had to wonder where this night was going to go from here. Was he going to wake up with a headache, or possibly another thing entirely? Fiachra had to ask himself this, and he would be questioning until the morning came. Smiling to himself, he started to look around; he now realized that, in nineteen years, he had rarely been to Artemis' house, despite knowing her for... an exceptionally long time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Artemis lived in a flat on the lower floors of the palace. It was small and cosy and for most the time clearly was uninhabited. But it was simple and tidy.

Spoiler:

She had to giggle as the door was to low for Fiachra. " Sorry you'll have to duck." She giggled as she walked in ahead of him kicking off her shoes. " Make yourself at home!" She giggled heading to the fridge bending low looking for the beers. Butt wriggling in the air as she dug around in the lower draws pulling out a six pack of beers.

Walking back over she opened two bottles and handed him one. "Cheers for a good night." She flopped on the two seater taking a gulp of the beer letting it run down her throat. “Ah nothing better then Creig brewed….” Nuzzling the cushion slightly her golden eyes flickered over to her friend watching with skilled eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:41 am

Finally reaching the palace, Fiachra watched that cute little thing disappear into a door within the lower reaches. Interesting, interesting. The excessively larger man heard a giggle coming from beneath the door; "Sorry you'll have to duck." He laughed softly (for him, softly was still louder than the average man's laugh) and ducked down beneath the door, letting the top if his head skim the frame. He grinned. "Made it through! HA HA HA!" That was his average laugh; a booming and powerful one. "Make yourself at home!" Looking around the room, his eyes lowered onto the couches. Well, they looked comfortable. It was best not to ruin them. Taking a seat on the floor, Fiachra threw off his cape and crossed his legs with a great grin. With the disappearance of the cape, his actual figure was revealed. Large arms covered in various scars; scars that traveled down the rest of his body at the same time. A battleworn and powerful man, yet gentle at heart. This was Fiachra Brennan.

"Cheers for a good night." A bottle was handed to him, and he grinned at the girl, taking it in a large hand and almost completely smothering it. He sighed softly; not because it was bad beer, but because he always seemed to have this issue. That damn drink was always too small. Raising it to his lips, he managed to down the bottle in approximately thirty-six seconds, though he wouldn't tell Artemis until she'd drunken hers, at LEAST. “Ah nothing better then Creig brewed….” He nodded and grinned. "Nothin' better than it at all. 'Cept for maybe the stuff I make at home. That brew is strong." Was it ever. Stuff that only madmen would drink. Luckily, Fiachra was madder than a hatter and three times as powerful, hmm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Arty smiled as she flopped on the sofa beside him casing her bosoms to jiggle and bounce with great energy. Rolling onto her back she downed the bottle in a number of eager gulps before letting out a breath and sighed. "[color:caaa=spring green]Nothin' better than it at all. 'Cept for maybe the stuff I make at home. That brew is strong." She chuckled and rolled onto her tummy arms and chin resting on the sofa armrest looking almost eyelevel with him. Still having to look up a bit she smiled playfully. Her long red hair splayed over her back and shoulders onto the seat cushions and even on the armrest like little red rivers. "The stuff that gets you drunk most likely would kill me. Though I'd die smiling." She chuckled softly reaching for her phone. Quickly dialling the number of a recruit she grinned evilly. " Oi noob! Go down to the booze shop and get me some kegs of the best stuff they got....like 15 kegs. " She smiled and winked to Fiachra. "Put it on my tab. Now be quick about it! Go Go Go!!" She hung up and giggled. Talk about abusing her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 pm

The way she was laying, they were almost at eye level with each other. One had to note that this woman had some rather fetching golden eyes. "The stuff that gets you drunk most likely would kill me. Though I'd die smiling." She chuckled, and he laughed quietly (which was still loud by normal standards). "My brews have killed many a lesser man. It is a useful tactic in war. Give them alcohol that makes them blind with the first sip, dead with the second. They FALL by the masses!" He grinned wildly, shaking his red mane with a chuckle. He wasn't lying, by the way. He had seriously and honestly used alcoholic drinks in a battlefield situation to cause mass poisoning of the enemy's forces. He watched her reach for a phone, picking it up and most likely dialing some number. "Oi noob! Go down to the booze shop and get me some kegs of the best stuff they got....like 15 kegs." Hoho. The man grinned widely. "Fifteen, huh? Y'sure you don't wanna bring a couple'o friends over t'share the booze?" A booming laugh, and Fiachra shook his head.

"Put it on my tab. Now be quick about it! Go Go Go!!" Ah, recruits. Always the most fun to bully into perform menial jobs for you that you could easily do on your own but were too lazy to! "You certainly seem to have a good nose for Alcohol, my girl~" He laughed again, leaning back yet continuing to hold a powerful gaze with her; grinning as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 pm

His laugh even brought down to a quiet level still echoed in her small flat. She smiled softly as she listened. "My brews have killed many a lesser man. It is a useful tactic in war. Give them alcohol that makes them blind with the first sip, dead with the second. They FALL by the masses!" Chuckling softly and playing with a strand of red hair. "The new secret weapon. Like a Trojan horse....but with beer!" she cheered.

Soon The kegs had been rolled into the apartment and soon they where surrounded by the strongest brew able to be sold legally in the country. Anything stronger was illegal...hence brewed in certain impossible tall soldiers bathtubs. She dug around in her cupboards and pulled out two large tankard's for them to drink from. Larger then average luckily so Fiachra could enjoy his drink a little more.

Filling them up to the point the foam almost spilled over the rims she held them out with a laugh. "Is this a lot more suited to your tastes?" She teased. Her hip was jutted to the right slightly. Chest heaving as she held the tankards up like delicious weighs. All she needed was a beer maids outfit and the image was perfect. Taking a sip from her own she purred as the bubbles tickled her nose and the foam leaving a tache on her lip. Licking at it slowly she was glad for once she rarely wore make up. It would of been ruined for sure by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm

"The new secret weapon. Like a Trojan horse....but with beer!" A booming laugh came from the man this time; not a quiet one, but a loud one that shook a few of the other nearby rooms with its powerful and loud tones. "Exactly! You see the beauty of it, my girl!" Grinning like an idiot now, Fiachra stretched and leaned back against the wall, closing one eye while he watched Artemis through the other. After a minute or two, the kegs where wheeled into the small apartment, Fiachra watching them enter as well. He watched her get up and walk away into what he was assuming to be the kitchen. A second or two later, and she brought out some large tankards. "Ah, a woman who knows how to party in style and flair. I like that." A raucous grin crossed his lips as he watched her fill up the cup and hand it over to him. He took it gladly in one of those massive dinner-plate-like hands, and raised it to the air. "Is this a lot more suited to your tastes?" "That it is. CHEERS!" His voice shook the room, and he laughed "quietly" at the same time.

As she drunk her own drink, he raised his drink to his lips and started to drink his own. Through his eyes he watched, just over the foam edge of his cup. With little hesitation the drink was gleaned completely, and Fiachra stood up with a breath of relief. THAT was the good stuff! Stretching, he took one stride (three by normal standards) and reached the keg again, cautiously placing his finger onto the tap and pouring himself another. Sitting down on the ground again, Fiachra's arm draped itself over the keg as he continued to drink. Well, time to keep a count of drinks, I suppose. This was his second. Looking over at Artemis again, he raised his tankard into the air again and grinned at her. If he was to say one thing, he certainly had an attractive co-worker. Definitely easy on those eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm

She giggled and sat across from him against one of the many Keg's. She doubted they would drink them all tonight but she could store them for another night. He filled up his second tankard and raised it up to her.

Blinking a little she took in the challenge and grinned. Challenge accepted. She tilted her head back downing the tankard filling up her second to keep up with him. She knew for a fact that she was going to fail miserably but hey it would be fun. And one could never turn down a challenge. Raising up her second towards him she took a gulp. "Mmuuu..." She purred as she nursed the drink. "For its price it's not to bad."

A few more drinks and it was clear by her flush face she was slowly getting intoxicated. A soft pout played on her lips as she tried to get comfortable against the barrel on the hard floor. She looked over to him as he drank with strong determination. "Ah...Fiachra...." She said softly her mind fuzzy as she crawled closer. She smiled softly resting her head in his lap nursing her full tankard. "I'm glad I ran into you tonight." her voice was quite as her fingers toyed with the detail on his armour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

That look in her eyes. He'd know it anywhere. It was the look of someone who wished to CHALLENGE him! And anyone who knew Fiachra Brennan knew that he didn't back away from a challenge, no matter what. Grinning, he mockingly bowed to her. "I accept your challenge, Miss Sciath." She raised her second drink up and swallowed it down rather quickly. With a grin, Fiachra did the same. Who would fall first? Well, it was up to the beer. And whoever had the best liver. "Mmuuu..." What a strange noise to make. "For its price it's not to bad." He agreed. This brew was great tasting to this man. A fine beer is like a fine woman, he would say. Once you drink from her, you will always know where you wish to drink from. Nodding at this beautiful analogy, Fiachra delved into his third, fourth and fifth drinks; Artemis managing to keep up with him for a while. Of course, once they hit eight, well... Fiachra watched the flush on Artemis' face rise, and he grinned at that. She was drunk, it seemed. Or, at least, getting close to being drunk. Chuckling softly, Fiachra tracked her as she crawled towards him.

"Ah...Fiachra...." It may have been that soft buzzing feeling that was starting to finally spread through his body (after about fifteen, twenty tankards) but he was sure that he'd just heard her say his name properly! He chuckled softly, and felt her head sit on his lap. "I'm glad I ran into you tonight." He smiled softly, and leaned down to her, raising her head up slightly and planting his lips against her forehead; the roughness of his facial hair scratching against the woman's soft flesh. He placed a careful kiss against there, and laid her back down on his lap with a smile. "I'm glad for that too, Artemis." He chuckled, and leaned against the keg with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 am

For a man of his size. His lips where soft against her forehead as the gentle kiss pressed to her skin. Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt his beard brush her brow. curling in on his lap she tried to calm herself. "I'm glad for that too, Artemis." She screwed her eyes shut trying to still her heart. Artemis...you can't

She knew the heavy rules that had been set for her when she passed the Scaith test. Your life is no longer your own...you are but a shield to the king. She had accepted these but soon the wants had kicked in. When she saw couples in the street she would wonder what it would be like. A hug from a lover, a kiss and even further. When her sister got married she had watched wishing she could have such a day. When Carver her nephew came to visit she wondered what it would be like to have a child of her own. Last of all was the TV programs....Watching families around a table enjoying dinner and laughing together. She wanted that kind of love.

She took a few mouthfuls of her beer trying to drown the sorrow. She would never have that life. Her duty was to protect Gavin till she died or was too old to do so. Then it would be too late. Maybe that was a reason they never used women for the role. Women wanted things that her job did not allow for.

Rules are made to be broken.. A small voice echoed in her head. Just once....be selfish. She blinked looking up at Fiachra who was enjoying his drink. A man for a long time she respected and enjoyed the company of. The laughing sun of Carraig. A moment paused for almost centuries to her. Be selfish.....take something she wants for once. One time...wouldn't hurt anyone.

Sit up slowly she waited for him to finish his beer. "Fia..." She called softly cupping his cheeks in her hands having to sit up on her knees to make them level. Leaning foreword she placed her lips to his her golden eyes fluttering shut. She give him something no one would ever have again. A first kiss for her hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 am

Brown eyes watched quietly from within their powerful shell. The girl looked conflicted, at least to him she did. Conflict in someone's mind was always strange for Fiachra to behold; a man who had always looked to the world for answers and had always been completely sure of the solution that he was searching for never experienced such internal conflicts. He would always converse these issues with the outside world; using his fists or his voice to display annoyance or confusion. That had been how he had done everything, so to be confronted with this woman who seemed to have so much confusion in her eyes was new to him. That wasn't to say that he was cruel, or nonchalant about the feelings of others. He just didn't quite understand what it meant to be so conflicted in one's mind about trivial matters. That said, he really didn't know what she was thinking about, nor would he attempt to hazard a guess. It wasn't in his way to dabble in the mentalities of other humans! Chuckling, Fiachra gulped down the last of his own beer and refilled it from the keg, noticing with a knock that it was empty. A smile crossed his face and he slowly sipped his while watching her try to drown herself within her own alcoholic beverage. That was a strange thing to think about; why people drowned themselves in alcohol. Was it a normal reaction to a saddening situation? Fiachra only drunk for the entertainment value, but it looked like Artemis was actually trying to drink herself away. Sighing softly, Fiachra reached out with a large hand to take the alcohol away from the woman. She'd had eno--

"Fia..." "Ye--?" All of a sudden, the woman had sat up. He'd almost tried to prop her up from falling over, but it hadn't happened. Instead, he had been blessed with a pair of soft hands gripping the sides of his face. Slightly-opened orbs watched the approaching head of red hair, the golden eyes closing, the lips pressing softly against his. Time stopped; the Goddess of Time's Flow had brought him back from the brink, slowing the particles that surrounded them. His own eyes closed momentarily, and he pushed against her softly. It was no his first kiss. Far from, as a matter of fact. For the man who loved everyone, a single person to devote care to almost seemed absurd. Normally, it would be. For some reason, however, Fiachra felt something different. A connection that transcended his original ideals. Maybe this was just a one-off thing, or maybe it was just the spur of the moment, but Fiachra's large heart began beating rapidly at the touch. His eyebrows fluttered and reopened, and the pair pulled apart, Fiachra chuckling softly and smiling at Artemis with a sagely gaze. "I must admit, that was most certainly unexpected." His voice, though usually powerful in most places, was strangely soft for a man of his girth. Those arms which crushed even the simplest of devices seemed like nothing but arms of a human. Those hands which could kill a man without trying were just the hands of a human. In this moment, this inhuman beast of a man... was just a man...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Her arms slipped from his cheeks to his shoulders during the kiss. Not wanting the moment to end as the metaphorical sparks blew her mind. She had read stories where they had described the moment of a first kiss. Her stomach fluttered and her heart raced into the full sprint. Heat filling her core in what only could be described as the fuzzies. She couldn't help but whine in loss as he pulled away. She sat back on her heels hand lifting to her lips as he cheeks no longer flushed from alcohol but now blushing from the exhilaration.

Her heart ached as the realisation dawned on her that what she did....what she wanted to keep doing with him was forbidden. The just one taste was like a sweet poison to her. Making her want to taste more and more of something she couldn't have. The lump in her throat doubled in size making her gulp and swallow trying to un lodge it. His chuckle brought waves of humiliation to her. Was it that bad?

"I must admit, that was most certainly unexpected.[" Tears of humiliation pricked her eyes. "Ah I'm sorry....I shouldn't of....I guess the beer is making me act on my hearts wishes and not on my brain.…" Her fingers clenched into her jeans as she looked down trying to swallow the growing lump that was tightening. "I've never kissed anyone before....I'm sorry if I did something wrong or if it wasn't good.…" She babbled on but her own mind trailed off to what ever pitiful excuses she was making or panicked confessions. Tears blurred her vision. Well Done Artemis Not only have you broken the rules of your very existence but now most likely upset on of the dearest people to her. Part of her wanted to wake up and find out this had been just some awkward dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:01 pm

"Ah I'm sorry....I shouldn't of....I guess the beer is making me act on my hearts wishes and not on my brain.…" He chuckled again. Poor thing, she looked so humiliated by what had just happened. Another thing that confused the man; what was the point of doing something if it was only going to humiliate you in the end? He could tell that her rational thinking was humiliating her, why go with what you think is right and just go with what you feel to be true? He smiled softly, leaning in and placing his forehead onto her's; a process that would potentially crush most people, though Fiachra knew much about being soft and careful. One had to learn how to be careful when they were his size. Many things were broken because he'd stepped out of place, or put a hand out to the side. For that reason, Fiachra knew that he could certainly be careful in times like this. It just took a bit of concentration and some care. She was crying. That was a bad thing. "I've never kissed anyone before....I'm sorry if I did something wrong or if it wasn't good.…" He smiled softly, taking his head off of her's and leaning backwards. A second later, Artemis was taken into a hug; one of Fiachra's masterpieces--the bear hug. Closed eyes and whispered words were brought into play.

"If I hadn't enjoyed it, would I have kept the kiss going? You think too much, Artemis; there is no need to worry about such things, especially in the heat of the moment. You followed your heart, and it took you to something that you enjoyed, right?" A sage-like smile was upon his lips, the man of giant-hood holding Artemis close and chuckling lightly. "If you enjoyed it, then you wouldn't have to worry. And if it's a secret you want kept, then I'll be happy to oblige and keep the secret alongside you. Nobody needs to know, alright?" Though he continued to hold onto her with a smile, closing his eyes and snuggling in close. She was quite easy to snuggle; she had some assets that really assisted in the nature of this hug. Yup. Plenty of cushioning. He chuckled and held her in close, closing his eyes and smiling softly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 am

He was so gentle with her. As if he could break her..............well he could break her but still. She knew the raw power he had, after the many times they had sparred to demonstrate to recruits, she was lucky for her agility. His forehead against her's caused her to let out a soft hiccupped noise as she tried to suppress the tears. She hated when the drink made her lose her ability to control her composure. Then again she had never been drunk in this situation....

Suddenly warmth. All around her as he held her close tight but not crushing her. "If I hadn't enjoyed it, would I have kept the kiss going? You think too much, Artemis; there is no need to worry about such things, especially in the heat of the moment. You followed your heart, and it took you to something that you enjoyed, right?" She sniffled clinging to him like a life raft. If she let go now she feared she would drown. Drown in him. His smell invaded her senses and she could hear his heart beat. The vibration on his chest as he spoke.
Please....don't let go
"If you enjoyed it, then you wouldn't have to worry. And if it's a secret you want kept, then I'll be happy to oblige and keep the secret alongside you. Nobody needs to know, alright?" She blinked and nodded softly burying herself deeper into him. "Fia.....Thank you..." She whispered softly her ear pressed to his heart. Its drumming playing into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 am

Her head, it was buried upon his chest. She was cute; a soft lump of human leaning up against his large form. He felt her breath flutter over his flesh, holding her in close with a soft smile across his lips. Fiachra Brennan was always someone who spread out the love. He couldn't ever simply give it to one person, though there was always a time to change, was there not? He'd spent the last 20 years of his life chasing tail that belonged to either gender; so why wasn't he allowed to finally settle for one person? His only problem; she was dutybound to the service of King and Country and would always stick with that. "Fia.....Thank you..." He smiled calmly, chuckling and slowly pushing up off of the ground. His arms wrapped around her figure and the man clambered to his feet, using the keg to keep himself steady as he did so. Both arms cradled the quiet and drunk Artemis, the man of 7 foot size being carried towards what Fiachra assumed to be her bedroom. A door, he leaned under it and carried her to the bed. With a soft grin across his lips, he sat down upon the bed and placed her down while chuckling, moving hair away from her face.

She wasn't asleep, he could tell that much. But she needed to sleep it off now; something that would not be easily done. At least, probably not while he was nearby. However, he would remain here for the night; it was the least he could do. Carefully taking his hand away from her, he reached around his back and dislodged the cape that he always wore. It was lowered onto Artemis' body, and Fiachra chuckled. "Suits you." Smiling calmly, he looked into the distant wall, closing his eyes and smirking to himself. "I'll go park up on the couch, alright?" He wasn't going anywhere tonight. Not while Artemis was drunk and not while his cape was still in this damned house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum