Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
An Adventure in the Market.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

An Adventure in the Market.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Adventure in the Market.  Empty An Adventure in the Market.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:39 pm

The streets of Kyoto seemed to be alive. They seemed to speak and move on their own due to the large amount of people traveling from place to place. The market district was full of the voices of salesmen calling out in an attempt to attract customers. The smell of food was everywhere, calling out to many. One person in particular it called out to was a little girl, looking to be approximately the age of six. This was no ordinary girl. She was indeed a chimerae. This fact was quite plain to see and because of that, caused many to glare as she walked by. On her head was a pair of ears and following behind her was a fluffy tail, both colored red as to match her hair. She seemed to walk the streets alone, odd for a child of her size.

The peculiar girl seemed to not have a direction as she strolled the streets of the market district. She turned her head from side to side with her eyes wide in wonder and excitement. It had been a long time since she had been to a large city like this, and even longer since she roamed the streets alone. Alone.. That word unsettled her a little, causing her constant smile of joy to dwindle a little, only for her to quickly return to normal. This loneliness was only temporary as her companion had needed to run an errand. Back on track of doing nothing in particular, she walked up to the nearest food stand and breathed in heavily, taking in the aroma.

The little girl was unaware of the set of eyes that had set upon her since the moment she had walked into the area. They followed her, trained on her as she walked from place to place. From the shadows the pair of eyes waited and watched for the opportune moment to strike and finally have their hands on the little fox girl. As the little fox girl finally walked in front of the eyes hiding spot, behind a seemingly abandoned kiosk, they took the opportunity to strike.

A man jumped quickly and with precision from behind the kiosk, landing in front of the little girl, A sick smile across his lips. Reacting immediately and with extremely quick movements the girl reacted. In an instant the little girl appeared at the man's side, a tiny fist gave a quick and painful blow in the ribs. This was followed by an elbow from the other arm connecting in generally the same spot. For what this little girl lacked in strength she gained back in agility. She let off a quick succession of blows before the man could even react, causing him to drop to his knees.

The little girl stood in front of the man with an evil glare, her usual attitude replaced with seriousness. "What do you want from me huh?" She spoke in an angry tone as best she could, having the voice of a six year old making it hard for anyone to take her seriously. The man held his side in pain and looked up at the girl in amazement before finally speaking.

"I just wanted to offer some flowers to you..." Said the man in front of her through gasp. Suddenly the little girl realized the clothes he was wearing, that of a shop keepers. Embarrassed greatly the little girl apologized to the man repeatedly. By this time a large crowd surrounded the two.

Back to top Go down

An Adventure in the Market.  Empty Re: An Adventure in the Market.

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Murazar was wandering Kyoto, he had finished meeting with what source she had and what events he set in motion for anything connected to RIOTE. He was dressed in his normal white suit, except this time he held the non-distinct Lord Captain-Commander cloak over his shoulders. It gave him a sort of regal look. He was here under official business after all and only recently lost his own "Shadows" that were in the form of multiple people keeping an eye on him.

Now that they had lost him and completed his business he had put his cloak back on and continued on. On his small foot traffic travels he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a little slip of a girl beat down a full grown man, a shop keeper no less. She apparently did not realize this nor seemed to be the age she looked either. Her words spoke as if she was actually older. Which may have been possible considering she was also a chimera with those ears and tail.

He walked over calmly, the crowd stood in between them. He didn't want something to start when she already realized her error and was apologizing rather profusely. He spoke one. Single. Sharp word in a cold and dead voice that would rival death itself."Move." He spoke as if he was a born auregese himself though he looked not even close to one. He held up one of his hands, the alchemical symbols plain upon both.

They parted and he glared them down. Seconds of being glared down they turned around and left as if he might be someone they had better not deal with. Someone with no hesistation in killing them for simple displeasure in being held back. He looked over to the girl as the shop keeper who was still in pain looked from the girl to murazar. Murazar spoke to both of them in a normal calm, yet curious non-emotional voice. One that was drastically different than before.

" Hello to you both. I take it this was simple misunderstanding, young lady and sir. If you dont mind i'd like to be present to make sure its resolved rather peacefully." He squated so he was on level to both the girl and the man on his knees. His face was blanked out completely, as if he was deciding what to feel rather than just letting himself feel the emotions. He was a very controlled and calm man.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC: This thread happens afters 'The transfer arrives'...

IC:

Kyoto always lively and lovely. Kyoto is always like that and always will be. The girl in black and white was not there primarily to take a stroll, for there is a purpose for her to do here and to be there. She needs to meet with someone, an ally to that chivalrous business of hers. She is supposed to meet him after an hour, she can get early there if she wants. Or she can enjoy herself for a while. Maybe visit a bookstore to buy something new to read.

She took her right looking and that's when she saw someone - she met earlier - treading the path probably excited by the streets of kyoto Ah, the lovely Kitsune she thought to herself amusingly. But in the same time she recognized someone else trailing the she-fox with eyes and movement.

Tomoe followed as her instincts told her...

...And the trail of her mark sent her to an abandoned kiosk.

The man eventually jumped in front of the Kitsune but Tomoe didn't intervene for she has already foreseen the result. In the seconds later, The young but old girl showed a great feats of agility eventually the shopkeeper fell to his knees.

"What do you want from me huh?" The victorious seriously inquired.

"I just wanted to offer some flowers to you..." The defeated tiredly in his astonishment answered.

That's when the 24 years old girl disguised as a girl six got embarrassed and began zealously to apologize Then when a crowd of people surrounded them. That's when Someone who isn't Aerugese decided to intervene trying to solve matters and that's when Tomoe decided too to intervene in her own way.

She passed through the crowed after excusing them to find the three to be in the same height somehow. Two kneeling and one standing. She approached and particularly she approached the shopkeeper.

Gomennasai. Gracefully she bowed. My relative seems to have caused you problem. Please accept my apologies.

Probably the man will not refuse. He will not refuse because if he did he is going to mess with someone he shouldn't mess with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 pm

The little girl continued to apologize to the man she had just recently assaulted. She really did dislike violence. She would normally avoid it as if it were the plague. This, however, did not stop her from defending herself from danger, or in this case, when she felt she was in it. Her apologies stopped however when she heard the single word from outside the crowd. "Move." The words were cold and dead, obviously someone who meant business. The little girl looked back and forth nervously, looking for an escape before whoever was on the other side of that voice proceeded to arrest her. She panicked and flailed her arms wildly, looking back and forth even more frantically.

Finally the man the voice belonged to came into view. "Awe crap..." She thought to herself as she stopped flailing and gazed upon the man. His look just screamed he was here to arrest her. His clothes were that of some form of militant officer. His face looked even more serious then the clothes he was wearing. The little girl decided it as best to just stay still, as he looked quite capable of deadly or painful force.

As the serious officer man addressed her she gave him a big smile to show her sincerity. In her mind she thought to herself, "This guy is so scary, I'm glad I'm only getting a warning." She spoke in her childish voice to the officer, "Won't happen again I assure you mister." All of a sudden another voice enters the area, A slightly familiar one. It was coming from the female she had met at the train station earlier. "Huh.." she said tilting her head at the female before looking back at the officer for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Murazar looked at the newly arrived woman and then the girl, his eyes seemed to pierce and look into them. As if he was searching their very soul. He spoke to the man who was hurt after looking him over for just second, " You are fine shopkeeper. Go attend to your shop before someone steals everything that isn't bolted down." He paused to look towards the girl as the man hurried to his feet and scurried away from the piercing gaze of one who was the embodiment of destruction.

His voice to the shopkeeper mean't a no-nonsense tone. Something more serious than this newly arrived womans subtley of a threat lingering in the air. He could almost smell it. He spoke to the young child-like chimera calmly, his eyes continued to be piercing in nature." Dont speak as if I didn't hear you earlier, that was not the voice of a child. I would rather prefer honesty rather than boldfaced facades."

He looked to the taller and older lady before standing at his full height. Which really wasn't much that he thought of, he spoke to her much the same. His voice sounded much like a native, and yet it had a hint that it was not a native tone." Hello there, I suppose I should ask why you let your young charge here wander alone? In truth I dont care exactly, the situation being resolved is enough." He looked back at the young chimera his eyes piercing and dead in nature. He held out a hand to her and bowed his head just a slightly bit. It was obvious he was addressing someone of a different culture with some respect given freely.

"My name is... Murazar, the Soul Catcher alchemist. A pleasure to meet you both." He gave the slight bow of his head to the other woman as well. It was obvious that the respect was reserved as if he knew he was their superior in many ways, but withheld due to unsureness and respect. It was also obvious that he had paused before speaking his name as if he had titles he was used to saying before it. He also did not give his last name, which he believed at the moment unnecessary. However his very title as both an Alchemist and as a Soul Catcher Alchemist provided enough dread that he did not need to add to it more.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Tomoe solved a problem only to find another. An amesterian militant ? Unlike the young Kitsune, the old kitsune really knows the difference between the military clothes used in Aerugo.

The man in white took the path of the teacher in a way or another. Disciplining both of them. He noticed that the young kitsune has a strange voice for her age. How Observant ! then came her turn. He told her politely and she got the message. Inside this message, he told her she was careless as a guardian. True enough, he is totally right. How did the young militant clad in crimson alucard red leave her like that or did our young lovely Kitsune took the stroll on her own ?

Of course as expected of the very patient and cool minded Aerugese lady to absorb what he said. Still something was bugging her. That man actually has no authority here and he didn't ask for any identification cards to prove that she - Tomoe - is a relative of young Kitsune. And there is something odd in his Auregese, Actually he speaks it like her 'Waka'.

"My name is... Murazar, the Soul Catcher alchemist. A pleasure to meet you both."

He bowed. And she knows that he is bowing to them as a respect to the Aerugese traditions. Well mannered indeed ! Tomoe bowed too while her hand forcing Kitsune to bow too.

"Domo arigatou gozaimasu. I got absorbed trying to find a book to buy and you know children these days and their love for adventure. How may I repay you ?" she decided to play along, he seems dangerous though of him she knows not for she was one to live most of her life in Okinawa. She observant as ever noticed the alchemy symbol in his hand. He is an alchemist. An amesterian militant alchemist and that an be seen from his choice of clothes and certainly that cloak of his screamed 'Lord Captain-Commander'.

What he is doing here in the Aizukotetsu-kai turf ? The fourth strongest in Aerugo and a great ally with to Yamaguchi-gumi. She really wanted to know...

Now what our lord captain-commander decision ? will he leave to attend his business or will he stay and tag along and maybe quench the thirst of the yakuza for a certain drink called 'curiosity'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:14 am

The little girl looked back and forth between the two people. They both seemed to have rather icy personalities, something that she indeed did not have. In fact she had quite the opposite personality which in turn made her feel out of place being between the two. Not sure of what to do at this point the little girl decided to ply along with the woman's story. She reached up and grabbed the females hand with her own tiny hands.

Then smiling at the officer she spoke in her childish voice, "My name is Kitsune, but you can just call me Kit if you want sir." Even though her voice sounded like that of a child's, the way she spoke made it clear she was not.

Kit began to feel even more uneasy about the whole situation, she could feel the tension in the air and did not like it. Although she did not know exactly who these two where, her animal instincts began to warn her of the signs. Deciding she no longer wanted to be here she pulled on the women's hand slightly and spoke in her childish voice, "Auntie, lets go get something to eat, I'm starving!" As she said this she looked up at the woman with a smile and big eyes that just said the phrase pretty pwease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:51 am

Murazar gave them both a slight smile, it had a hardness to it. Like one who couldn't give a normal one anymore. He answered the grown womans statement first," Ah, I believe I haven't caught your name as of yet. If you dont mind, lady i'd like to accompany you and see more of this cities sights. If you both do not mind my company as my business is at the moment.. done." What friction that could have happened between them probably faded at this point.

The women seemed to be observant enough to realize how dangerous he was, maybe even who he was which wasn't too hard. The cloak made it obvious. He looked to the younger girl and gave her one of his chilly smiles, it was obvious to be well-meant but it seemed he had forgotten how to smile nicely or warmly. " A pleasure to meet you Kit. Just call me Mura or Murazar, no need to call me sir." He crouched slightly and extended a hand for a handshake with the young chimera.

He was out of place as it was, he might as well memorize the sights. Plus this woman seemed to have a air of danger around her, which he both enjoyed and was intrigued by. She was by no means seemingly more powerful than himself, but then again you never knew. He stood back up and faced the woman, he crossed his arms in front of himself and awaited their answer.

He looked at them both and smiled that eerie smile again, like a man who walked with ghosts."How about I treat you both? Just point out somewhere nice." His offer was a combination of a persistent nature and humbleness. Which from him might seem rare, but then again it also seemed he had vast amounts of money and resources at his disposal as well.

He stood tall and straight as if he was a proud man, but was not at the same time. He seemed to care naught, but a little about his own self. Just a amestrian in a formal white suit with a unique cloak over his shoulders. He still didn't know whether to let the lady in front of him know or not just how powerful he was. He decided to let it lie still for a moment.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm

So he is done with whatever he was doing and needs now to go sight seeing. She acknowledged his desire to know her name and in time she will give it since he is currently was introducing himself to Kit-chan and her in the background. Seriously, what is wrong with this man ? She doesn't show emotion through her face though capable to do if the situation arise and rare they are. But that man, Did he take a dive in hell or something ? What kind of a taboo did he commit ? She murders people. He on the other side murders them and keep their soul. Now that is a taboo that deserves damnation that she doesn't know he committed. But she decided she is going to check up on him.

He looked back at her again and that is when she decided that it is time to introduce herself. "Hajimemashite, Nakajima Tomoe desu. Douzo yoroshiku" *How do you do ? My name is Nakajima tomoe. Nice to meet you* She bowed again though her mind was thinking about his unusual facial reactions. Is he trying to smile ? Because seriously what he was trying to do is certainly not a smile.

Again he tried to perform something with his face. A failed project of a smile.

"How about I treat you both? Just point out somewhere nice."

No, he is going to do that. She is the one who is going to treat him. He intervened - though through a strange approach - to help her darling Kit after all.

Gommensasai, but you insult me like that, Mura-san. Out of courtesy we must show hospitality to our guests. then her hand reached Kit-chan's head to playfully pet her head while looking at her and for split of second if the she-fox would notice - Tomoe smiled at her. Then she returned her attention back again to the dreadful Amesterian in front of her. "It's my treat and I shall not accept no as an answer" That's said she took the hand of Kit-san and began to move slowly towards a more populated street. Tomoe's instincts told her many things.

First, by treating him on she will let him be more on ease. Second, She needs to get out of there immediately since for a split of second she felt that he means no good.

She is going to invite them to a well known sushi restaurant and what they don't know is it belongs to the Yamaguchi-gumi where she will tell him about Kyoto sites and strike up a conversation in her turf of coarse better that way.

Two foxes and a soul catcher going for a treat. Strange world...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm

At first Kit talked about food as an escape plan but now she realized she was actually hungry. Her little tummy grumbled in response to the talk of food. Her mind slowly forgot about the situation she was in with these two dangerous people and quickly filled with images of pork and chicken. Oh how she loved the delicious taste of chicken. Her face started to show her train of thought as she gazed into the distance and started to drool a little. Little fried chickens dances around in her head taunting her with their little fried wings.

As this was going on in her head the two around her were talking about formalities and the like, although her subconscious was sure to take note of the lady's name. They were arguing about who would pay but this did not bother little Kit inside her chicken fantasy. She did not snap out of her day dream until it was finally decided that Naka would pay.

Kit also managed to catch the little smile thrown her way after Naka patted her through her chicken daydream. Kit tilted her head in response to this little smile. Was that code for something?, Kit thought to herself, Cause I totally missed the message if it was.. She then shruged her shoulders. If it was she would find out what it meant when the time come she figured.

Her usual happy self was back as Naka led her to get food. She was glad to get out of that sticky situation with nothing more then a slap on the wrist. Her thoughts were turned ahead to the delicious meal the three strangers where going to enjoy together, not bothered by the fact of barely knowing them. She was actually glad they were strangers, for this meant more friends for her to play with in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 am

He raised an eyebrow at her insistence and polite answer, he smiled. This time it was like an actual smile. Or rather one of those politician smiles, it was artful like it was practiced for years. His stance seemed to shift, it took on a more relaxed manner... If by being relaxed it showed a lax subtle lethality to it. It was like seeing a panther relax its body in wait for a lesser prey to show up on its doorstep.

He kept the artful politicians smile and only exchanged it for a blank look that could be mistaken for thoughtful or observant. He spoke to her, his voice calm, collected, and yet with the natural subtlety of lethality behind it. Not directed at her per se, just that it was there at all. " Only if you would continue to insist, Nakajima-san. I'm just a guest in this country at the moment."

He walked next to the little kitsune, but kept at least one eye on the lady Naka of the group. He walked with his hands in his pockets, as if he had no care in the world. His stance however never changed and if you noticed he seemed rather confident that any disadvantage he gave someone would not be enough for him to lose. He seemed to hear a warning from Gurthang, the sword that was at his waist side. He turned his head to it and spoke in a language few knew let alone recognize. It seemed almost like a melody or chant while it truly was not."I know the dangers, the air of danger of this woman. I will be careful, so shut it."

He turned to the woman and then asked in her language politely,"So Nakajima-san what book were you buying?" He hadn't forgotten the excuse of hers and decided to rather follow up on it to at least go through a normal conversation. He noticed Kitsune seemed rather absorbed in her thoughts. It was like he spoke to her almost at the same time he spoke to Naka."So what are you thinking about so deeply, Kit?" His voice might have been the same, or it might not have been. What he spoke to Kit sounded almost like a slightly older version of himself.

Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

So he can smile...

The mangaka noted to herself. In terms of her experience in drawing and if she is going to draw the smile he summoned on his face then she would draw a sinister smile. For his smile is indeed very well made still lacked warmth, the true essence of any of it's kind.

It is a cold smile indeed with no soul in it.

He agreed to her polite offer and who wouldn't. She can feel his attitude change and the danger that she felt seconds ago gone with the wind... for now.

The young yakuza kept walking with Kit-chan in the middle and Mura-san to her left. That was then he began humming. Playing cool aren't we ? That train of thoughts stopped in a station inside her mind only to quickly depart. As the Amesterian mysterious guest decided to open up a new conversation.

"So Nakajima-san what book were you buying?" Ah, the book, now that can turn to her favor one or another. An answer he wants and an answer he will get with a free extra question on the house. She kept walking without looking at him as words with a hasty farewell left her shy-red lips...

"I was looking for a book regarding a Kitsune legend. The mythical creatrue well known in Aerugo and xing. Tamamo-no-Mae to be more specific. I can say it is one of the best out there." She paused for a second or two to build a wall between the told answer and the to be told question.

"For your record. Kitsune usually takes the form an attractive women in order to possess their victims" She stopped walking as she turned her head towards the lord captain commander looking directly to his fearful eyes and with amusement evident in her tone of voice she asked...

"Do I look like a Kitsune to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Light shines down onto the second lieutenant's face from the window above, causing him to groan and roll over. A few moments later the man rolls over and groans again, pulling the bed covers over his head. It takes a few minutes longer to realize that his foxy little companion is not pouncing on him and trying to wake him to curb her boredom. For a moment Takeda just writes it off as one of the rare times she decides to sleep in herself. Then the man opens an eye to gaze at the alarm clock and sees the time, even if Kit had decided to sleep in late she would not have slept this late! Thinking that she might be sick the man quickly rolls out of the bed and onto the floor. Looking at the bedding that lies beneath his bed, the second lieutenant reaches his hand out and pats it to find it empty. The man sighs with relief, the girl is not sick... She just is not here.. IS...NOT...HERE!

SHE...IS...NOT...HERE!

As Takeda's eyes, roll up he could almost see the words as a giant neon sign blinking right above his head. Quickly the man leaps up off the floor and flips his bed over to carefully check the bedding again. His chimera charge did not magically reappear curled up within the bundle of sheets as he did this, which sent him into panic mode. Had someone kidnapped her? Had she wondered off in her sleep, only to fall into a river and drown?! Did she get swallowed up by some randomly occurring tiny black hole that only appeared under his new bed in the darkest hours of the night? No! The man realizes just how ludicrous that last thought is and shakes his head. She must have woke up and then did something, somewhere.

The second lieutenant runs to the bathroom and throws open the door before shoving his head in to find no one. Of course the little fox girl wasn't in the bath! She hated taking baths! He usually had to drag her kicking and screaming to the bath tub like some sort of...six year old child. The man pulls his head out of the bathroom and runs to his closet. Looking into it, he still doesn't find his companion. Panic threatens to overtake him once again.

Unable to find Kitsune anywhere, the man dashes for the door and slips his boots on, completely forgetting the fact that he is wearing his pajamas. Opening the door the second lieutenant runs out of his room and down the halls to the exit, passing several gawking soldiers on the way. At the gate to the base he rushes up to the guards, his voice comes out fast and partially garbled, “Have you seen my Kit? Focksy liggle gil?”

“Kit?” Asks the soldier in reply, as the last sentence had barely made sense to him.

“Yes, she is young, short and foxy. You would definitely know if you saw her,” Says the man annoyed at having to repeat himself.

“I don't know.”

“But I just... Hello, I said foxy! She has fox ears and a fox tail! How could you miss that?”

“I didn't miss that but I wasn't sure what you meant by foxy. Using that to describe a lit-”

Cutting off the soldier, Takeda practically screams into his ear, “HAVE YOU SEEN HER OR NOT?!”

“Yes, she was heading towards the market.”

The second lieutenant takes off running immediately heading for the market. He arrives several minutes later and begins to walk around calling out his companion's. Every few moments he switches from calling her name to asking random people if they had seen her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Kit walked along side her two new friends with a smile on her face. While the two at her side may not have considered her as a friend, kit usually accepted people as friends very soon. This was because not many people made the attempt at friendship in the first place due to her being a chimerea and all. Plus if she was ever to make friends with someone that wanted to harm her she was sure Ro~chan would come.... Wait where is he? Kit thought to herself as she took a quick look around. She had left him a note this morning on his dresser to join her in the marketplace after he woke up. He couldn't still be sleeping could he? She thought as she walked along side her two new companions.

Listening into the conversation between the two a name caught her interest as it was spoken from the lips of the female claiming to be her auntie. "Tamamo-no-Mae.." It was her favorite legend that one. A legendary fox lady of great power, as beautiful as she was strong. Kit thought that a fabulous idea and wished hat one day she could be as beautiful, the strength wouldn't be too bad ether. She giggled at the thought and a big smile crossed her face as she thought of all the wonderful things she would do if she was Tamamo-no-mae.

Listening in to the rest of the conversation Kit couldn't help but laugh her little girlish laugh at the lady asking the militant if she looked like a Kitsune. She laughed because it seemed to her that the lady was asking the lieutenant if she was indeed pretty, due to the order the conversation had gone in. Kit decided to play with the officer a little, regardless of the lady's true intentions in her words.

Looking up and winking at the officer's cold face she spoke, "Well Mr. officer What do you think of my beautiful auntie?" A giant grin was now on her face for she loved messing with people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 am

Murazar rose an eyebrow, his thoughts jumbled and confused. His sword was warning him against playing games and to just drop all the charades and acts. Murazar however decided he would play along, maybe she was indeed interested in him. He might as well play along, after all he didn't have the time anymore usually. Plus she was indeed beautiful, obviously intelligent, and the air of danger made him feel strangely comfortable around her.

He noticed the question sparked not only by her, but by the chimera kit as well. He stopped when she did and when she looked into his eyes he dropped the mask of darkness and death and instead donned the other side of him. Another mask of charm and happiness. It was a mask rarely used and one he barely considered using. He considered every part of personality, just another mask. None was true, yet none were fake. They were all pieces and parts.

He replied with a bit more charm and a great deal of confidence with a honesty leaking through. He also flashed a smil with warmth and friendliness, not something any fool would throw out there, but something genuine. Or at least something that was so close to it, part of it had to be genuine. " Well I think if you were a kitsune in disguise, I must already be possessed or soon will be."

He figured if she was going to give him an opening he might as well flirt, after all you never stopped searching for love or something right? He may have given up on alot of things, but this was one thing he shouldn't give up on, right? Gurthang laughed inside his head amongst the melody of the screaming souls that sounded as if they lived in their own personal hells. That conflicted completely with his outside appearance of wearing white and his now charming attitude.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

And that's when cute Kit-chan joined in the conversation supporting a distant relative not through ties of blood but for the love of everything Kitsune. Tomoe is really beginning to like little Kit-chan. But most importantly she wanted to know what will be his answer, lord captain commander that is.

" Well I think if you were a kitsune in disguise, I must already be possessed or soon will be."

She smiled - and rarely she does - as a seal of her approval for his complement in addition she felt that warmth is invading his smile. He is perfecting the technique more and that's mean he is beginning to relax and that exactly what she wanted.

And that's why she asked the question. She was testing his waters and she wanted to know how he sees her from his own eyes in order to know how to approach him. Kitsune - or the fox - resembles both beauty and danger. His answer stated that he doesn't care if he would be possessed in the process. He doesn't fear her. No, he doesn't her fear at all. He is just impressed and intrigued.

Still she is not the seductress. And seduction is not her way of doing things because if so, she would have changed her appearance to appeal to and arouse others. Yet, she didn't. she chose another path. The path of words through persuasion mostly and intimidation to a lesser extent. Yes, she is a yakuza but who said yakuza goes maniac with guns blazing ? on the contrary they use their heads efficiently in their business and disguise well. It is the underworld after all and the underworld dictates to uphold the masquerade. That's why he doesn't know that she is a Yakuza as many others like him.

She started to move forward again after ensuring that the conversation will be civilized without him using Soul stealing or her gun drawing. Pulling gently the little the hand of Kit-chan.

"Now regarding the sites you wished to visit. I would recommend The nijo-jo castle. It really shows the power of the Tokugawa shogunate. We can get there through subway using the Tozai line to reach the station of Nijo-jo-mae. Or we can use the city bus if you wish. Of course after the treat..."

Yes, she wishes to get to the restaurant there is someone she should meet. Something she needs to deliver and most importantly she wants to check on him just to know who she is dealing with.

However there something she didn't anticipate is going to happen for the real guardian of Kit-chan. The militant clad in crimson alucard red is going to appear soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 pm

The second lieutenant discovers the kiosk where Kitsune had hurt the shop keeper. When he first attempts to ask about his little fox charge, the man angrily tries to brush him off. A second attempt is made and shot down, though the shopkeeper is now staring at him with wide eyes. Tilting his head, Takeda slowly looks around him to find others staring at him. Normally he would assume they were staring at Kit but Kit is not here. Is it his height? Nah, just because he is tall does not mean he should be able to draw this much attention on his own. Slowly the man's eyes move down to his clothing, there they settle upon his crimson and brown Domo-Kun pajamas. Shaking his head, the second lieutenant nearly cracks up laughing until he realizes that Kit is still missing. His teeth clench together as a snarl pushes its way between them. Takeda's automail right arm moves out to snatch the shop keeper and a voice that promises something worse than death snarls out as he lifts the man into the air, "Where did the fox girl go? This is your last chance to answer..."

As he is lifted into the air, the shopkeeper's laughter at the man's pajamas ceases. Then comes that awful voice from this man who seems just so funny. Nodding in acknowledgment to the man's statement, the shopkeeper stammers out, "The girl left with two others, a male and a female. They were heading that way."

Immediately after the words leave the shopkeeper's mouth, he finds himself falling back to the ground as the second lieutenant dashes of in the direction while screaming Kitsune's name. The man nears Kitsune's current location and hears her little voice, picking it out above the crowd. They had been together for twelve years nearly every single day and thus her voice is something he ears know so very well. He heard the girl call someone auntie as he moved towards her location. As he finally gets in ranges to see his charge, his eyes first take notice of the two with her.

One of these he had seen before and must be the one that Kit had called auntie. Unless this other one, this male was being referred to as auntie. Now that the second lieutenant knew that Kitsune was not in immediate danger he relaxes a little and thought of Kit calling this random man auntie causes him to begin laughing. After a few moments Takeda gathers himself once again and walks up to the group, snatching Kitsune from behind and hugging her close. Still in those crimson and brown Domo-kun pajamas the man says, "KIT! You ran off while I was asleep!! I was so worried! I thought about you out here all alone..and...its so dangerous out here! You didn't tell me where you were going or that you would be safe with your auntie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am

Kitsune smiled as the two strangers on ether side of her started to flirt a little. It made her happy that the potentially dangerous situation ended in happiness and friendliness. She couldn't help but feel as though she helped it along, giving her a sense of accomplishment. Kit followed the two as they walked the streets, hoping for the promised meal to come soon. The dancing chickens had never fully left her head and started to march back in her head as she thought about food again.

All of a sudden Kit is lifted off the ground in an embrace from behind. This caused her to flail wildly until she heard the familiar voice of her Ro~chan. She let out a happy squeal as she figured out who it was by the sound of his voice. Kit hugged Take's arms as she listened to his words. Wiggling around in his arms she manages to turn around and hug his body. As the last few words escaped his mouth Kit looked up at him with her head tilted in confusion.

"Didn't you read my note I left you? I told you I was going to the market and to meet me when you woke up," she spoke in her soft childish voice. After she spoke these words she manages to get a look at the clothes Takeda was dressed in through the hug. Kit let out a little giggle as she spots his Domo pajamas. Looking back up at Take's face she giggles before speaking again, "I'm guessing you didn't get a chance to read it?" Kit wiggled around until she was comfortable in his arms as she waited for his reply and explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Murazar smile brightened somewhat more when she smiled in return. Not a fake one like his before, but something genuine as well. While yes, he was flirting. He was also speaking the truth as well. He figured it was the right answer as they kept moving as well. Maybe he should take this just a bit further? Yes, yes he would. He wanted to see where this road would lead.

He spoke in return to her talking of a castle, he spoke while calm and collected. It held warmth to it, a sort of hidden fire that wasn't pulled out yet and hid inside his normal icy exterior. " A castle sounds wonderful, it may give me a few ideas to implement for my own home." He left the subject of home available in the air. He figured whever they were going she probably had some kind of source or person that would have some kind of information on him right away.

That in itself was fine with him, his public persona and image was a cold hearted demon that had few friends and was highly ranked in the amestrian military whilst simultaniously owning his own elite mercenary company. That and anything spoken of his alchemy was extremely powerful fire and his mysterious soul stealing ability. The latter unknown except in reputation and that it had been used. The former very well known to be extremely powerful.

He had a feeling of something approaching them and turned just as he heard the footsteps. A very tall lanky man picked up kit and showed her a great deal of affection. Both phyiscally and in speech. Murazar smiled softly once they were partially into their conversation he spoke up to them, He tucked away the word auntie in his head. "A pleasure to meet you, Murazar. The Soul Catcher Alchemist. We three were heading to get something to eat. You wouldn't mind to accompany us as well. It is getting around lunch time." He bowed his head slightly as he had done before with kit and lady Naka.

He smiled like a shot fox. Without a care in the world that he was at this point outnumbered and obviously the man was dangerous and a militant of Aurego. He also knew that every soldier in the city would know of him at this point. They knew before he had ever arrived. They would all know just how high his rank was in all of his stations, they would all know just how dangerous he was and to keep an eye on him as well until he left their country.

He figured that inviting this man along was a easier way to keep an eye on him than looking over his shoulder even more than he did normally. While he wished to possible date this lady Naka, he also wanted to know of her more and what he would be getting into before he treaded that road. Watching for snakes and backstabbers was a constant action of his to do daily.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Here comes the unanticipated. The legionnaire has come. The one she met before within the confines of the train station. She really doesn't know now if she can feel safe or not yet.

In her company are the following. Mura-san is one of the highest commanders of this world helm's deep, The undefeated bastion. It is something she is going to know so soon.

Takeda Rokurou, an aerugese legionnaire whose she don't know and only met a while ago. He seems crazy and that was really evident in that attitude of his. He likes to laugh much and he has no problem killing anyone threatening his adorable Kit-chan.

A kitsune with the name of 'Kitsune' gracefully agile and knows how to fight and by the way, she smokes...simply don't judge a book by it's cover.

Different talents in one place. And she, she is a Yakuza and she deals in the business of making friends...and business is good.

So she needs to think how she can gain from this situation. The legionnaire played along and considered her as auntie and this is certainly good and will serve well in her purpose. There is no need to let doubt sneak into the heart of that lord captain commander since he already has his own set of doubts.

Assuming that the legionnaire will agree joining the party and certainly he will since Kit-chan is going to. She nodded to the legionnaire with a statement "How are you ?" being said friendly. Yes, she is playing along as the legionnaire decided to play along to play along with Mura-san who is playing along and we shouldn't forget Kit-chan who is playing with her tail for the coming feast and playing along too.

They are playing with each other in this dangerous game of theirs but anyway they arrived at the sushi restaurant and soon Kit-chan will get her feast. They would enter and no of course, there will be not yakuza inside waiting to get their guns blazing. they will be greeted with a mixture of aromas that can make oneself hungry. A traditional aerugese restaurant, there were wooden tables. You know the type that you have to sit - Seiza - on your knees with a slightly cushioned pillow beside you. Bottom line, the restaurant is simple but elegant.

So what are you going to order ? She asked the group after distributing the menus among them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:39 pm

The little girl in the second lieutenant's arms mentions a note and the man shakes his head. While she giggles Takeda looks down to see himself still in his pajamas and begins to laugh wildly for several moments. He had not realized it at all and slowly shakes his head again. Smirking a little the man merely says to his charge, “You should see our room.”

Suddenly the man of the group began to speak and introduce himself. Takeda smiles a wide and fully genuine smile. Bowing a little back to the man, “A fellow alchemist? It is indeed a pleasure. I am named Takeda Rokurou, the Tekken Alchemist. Normally in this country people call each other by the surname but I hate such formalities...they bore me. So please feel free to call me Rokurou, Roku or some other shortened picked apart piece of my first name.”

”And breakfast sounds wonderful,” Replies the man, with a pause and then saying such a sentence in reference to his attire before laughing again. As Rokurou's laughter carries itself out and into the wind he hears the woman who he remembered carrying a nickname the same as the girl he was now moving to set atop his shoulders. The thought causes him to laugh a little more before he finally forces himself to stop and takes a deep breath. “I am doing rather well... Now that I know Kit was not absorbed by a miniature black hole beneath my bed or kidnapped or sleep walking into a river only to drown.”

Roku walks with them to the restaurant smirking to himself as they reach it. As the woman asks the group what they are ordering, the second lieutenant begins to tap his chin in thought. He quietly and patiently waits for the others while he thinks to himself what sort of meal he might order...and perhaps what oddities he might add to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Kitsune was in a fantastic mood currently, a giant smile covered her face. It felt good to be surrounded by friends, all having a good time together. She hummed happily as she sat in Ro~chan's arms. As he spoke about their room, Ktsune grumbled a little bit under her breathe, "Your cleaning it when we get back..." As Take introduced himself to the other alchemist Kit giggled a little before throwing out one last name suggestion with a cute little smile, "Call him Ro~chan." Kitsune giggled at Take's little joke about breakfast, considering it being well into the afternoon. After that she was lifted up onto Take's shoulders, her usual resting place. She kicked her legs happily and hummed from on her perch, sinking her hands into Take's hair and grabbing a lite hold. This was her happy place, her own special little hide away, which just happened to be on a living being.

As Take continued to speak, something suddenly changed in her. As Take spoke the last few words, "..Into a river only to drown," her happy demeanor quickly vanished. It was replaced with a wide eyed blank stare straight forward. A flash of her old and long forgotten memories rushed into her head. She was in a car and it was sinking fast underwater. Her little hand was reaching forward as she called out to the man in the front seat. "Father! Father!" Her little voice called out to the man. The man turned around and spoke in an extremely saddened voice, "Sakura, forgive me..." The man then released her belt and rolled down her window. Water rushed in quickly and forced her out of the sinking car as she reached out her hand and screamed out, "Father!"

Suddenly the memory was over, Kitsune reached up to her head for she now had a pounding head ache. "Owwie," She said in her normal carefree voice. The group had made it all the way to the restaurant while she was locked in her memory. Kitsune shook her head and giggled insincerely. That couldn't of been me.. My name is Kitsune.. She thought to herself as she is lowered onto the floor. Walking over to the table she sat down and picked up the menu, hoping to force the thought out of her now racing mind with food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:26 am

Murazar smiled softly and chuckled before following them. His thoughts drifted to the food and what to eat. Once he decided rather quickly he answered to her in return. " I will take a some Miso Katsudon and Sake. What d o the rest of your three want." He was ordering just as he collapsed his body downwards into the traditional sitting position with his feet pointed outward. He even shifted his body delicately in order to properly reach his sword and draw it if needed.

He smiled toward the lady Naka, he was genuinely interested in her more than their other two companions. He asked her directly with curiosity," Naka-san, what other books do you read?" He of course had his doubts, and those flickered across his eyes every great once in awhile. He had been betrayed and nearly killed too many times to count. A beautiful woman that was at the same time dangerous, well that was either a recipe for a great relationship or a betrayal waiting to happen.

Gurthang laughed heartily among the the screaming symphony of souls in his head. The damned sword at his side drew looks upon him. He was not dressed or looked Auregese, but he had a sword. He also had a sword that was not Auregese in nature and look menacing at his waist. His hands rested upon his thighs as he kept the smile on his face and talked.

He glanced at the little kitsune when she was in deep thought. He recognized the signs of remembering what was forgotten and possibly best left forgotten. He had those problems too. He looked over at the tall lanky man and asked briefly, " Tekken alchemist? What dare I say is your ability as an alcehmist?" Alchemy, whatever its nature was a curiosity.

He always thought of becoming a chimera. After all his alchemy gave him in exchange for power was madness, the loss of his family, and being alone like an eagle in the sky. Maybe if he became a chimera he would escape such costs upon his life. Or would it only make them worse?
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 am

Between the four of them, she was the most silent as the darkness she clad herself in. She listened to the others and what they have to say. The tekken alchemist introduced himself - without using the usual first time greeting - to the Amesterian foreigner clad in his white - taking the 'we are all friends' approach - and by all means he was really laid back and relaxation is evident on his face. Is it confidence or is it madness ? She at this point couldn't tell.

Kitsune though old in age. Her body, choice of manners and how she interacts with others gives the other the idea and impression that she is the little innocent girl. The little cute six years old chimarae girl with Kitsune-mimi and fox's tail appearance can be very deceiving. Tomoe with all of her observational skills couldn't have told her the true nature of the Ktisune until she saw her smoking a while ago and most importantly when she defeated a man three times her size. But it can be told that she is really happy, she is with Ro-chan - as she names him - and going to get her tummy filled still for a second and two a different impression took the features of her face.

And now the real problem - the real deal - The Amesterian officer was silent too mostly and he was really reserved about giving away any information regarding himself. Yet she noted that he didn't read the menu and ordered - the rather popular Katsudon - almost when he took seat. He has experience when it comes to Aerugese cuisine. This certainly is not his first time for him visiting Aerugo - in the worst of cases - or maybe Amestris has his own set of restaurants that gave service to such kind of food. He ordered Sake too, is it really wise for him to get drunk in enemy territory ?

Or maybe he gets more dangerous the more he get drunk ? he sat in a traditional pose and she can tell that his blade is ready and really deadly. The restaurant attendants didn't really react when the foreigner - with his weapon - entered since he is with her. She wonders if he noticed that or not.

Where she is going to take seat ? She is going to sit beside him. For it the most safe spot in the table. Such a position he took gave him readiness to cut through anyone within the range of his blade however trying to hit someone close and beside with a blade of such length will be a challenge.

Not that she really doubts his skill, Certainly he will be able to do such feat however it will cost him one or two seconds to do so. And that certainly will buy her one or two seconds to pull out her hidden guns to shoot two bullets to his side. One aimed for the heart and the other for head and of course that if he decided to go naughty.

And so she - the refined mangaka and native Auregese in black and white - took her seat perfecting her Seiza pose. She didn't put her elbows or hands on the table since that is not considered a good table behavior. And she Acknowledged his question with her rather long given answer. Anything regarding Tomoe gozen made her talk, the tone of her voice can give the others the sense that she is amused though her doll like facial features remained neutral as she recited a part of her favorite book.

Tomoe was especially beautiful, with white skin, long hair, and charming features. She was also a remarkably strong archer, and as a swordswoman she was a warrior worth a thousand, ready to confront a demon or a god, mounted or on foot. She handled unbroken horses with superb skill; she rode unscathed down perilous descents. Whenever a battle was imminent, Yoshinaka sent her out as his first captain, equipped with strong armor, an oversized sword, and a mighty bow; and she performed more deeds of valor than any of his other warriors.

The Tale of the Heike is my favorite which spoke of the one I really adore... And here come a short version summary. She didn't order yet waiting - out of courtesy - for the others to make their own choices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 pm

After Mura orders and then asks what the rest will have, Takeda finally just shrugs. He picks up the menu and closes his eyes. Placing finger on the menu he runs it around the menu quickly and then very suddenly stops. As the second lieutenant lifts his finger and looks at what is beneath it. He sighs sort of sadly and slowly shakes his head while mumbling, "Well you play the game and you have to follow the rules...or else why play the game at all? Oh well, I guess the boring traditional Narezushi it is for me... But I would like tsume and mayonnaise to dip it in. I'll also have some sake."

His hand reaches out to pet Kitsune's head and scratch behind her ears. The man laughs a little as he says to her, while he lets Mura and Naka continue their conversation, "I'm surprised you haven't ordered yet with how hungry you are. Its rare for me even to be able to speak before you order."

Then Rokurou turns to Mura as he questions him about his alchemy. Smirking a little, he extends his right hand and points to it with his left. "Tekken(Iron Fist) Alchemy is focused on the iron in my automail arm, which is much higher then most automail. It's actually a rather new ability I have developed within the last year and am researching ways to increase its effectiveness. But what I do is use heat to rearrange the magnetic domains in my automail arm, which allows me to magnetize and demagnetize it. Its useful for a number of different things...and can play all sorts of havoc in an office full of computers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next