Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

An Adventure in the Market.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Adventure in the Market.  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Adventure in the Market.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Kitsune stares at the menu a little lost i thought before finally deciding what she will have. Seeing one of her favorite dishes on the menu she smiles widely and wags her tail happily. Looking up at her group of friends she says in her childish tone at almost a shouting level due to her excitement, "Yakitori Please!" Finally her dreams of chicken would finally come true. Oh how the savory flavors tempted her in her mind, the thought making her mouth water in anticipation.

Looking around at the people around her she blushes and tries to curb her enthusiasm. She did not want the two new people in their little group to see her animal nature. She was able to control her animal nature when it came to most things but when it came to food it was a bit more difficult. Trying to find something to distract herself she looked over to the lady in the group who was talking about her favorite legend, Tamamo-no-mae. Waiting for her to finish speaking she asked the lady, "How do you know so much about Tamamo? Is it really all through books?" She sat looking at her waiting for her food and an answer from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 am

Before the conversation began in full value, the sake and drinks arrived. He poured him and the tekkan alchemist a drink before he held his sake up and spoke softly," To new friendships." Before he threw it back like a alcoholic and poured himself another dish of sake. He looked over to Naka-san who by chance was in the perfect position if he attacked.

Well thats wise and cute, she thinks i'm the most dangerous out of the group and yet thinks the sword is my only weapon. Gurthang laughed along with him in his head. That was a funny and ironic thought. Gurthang seemed almost humilated at the thought that he was Murazars instinctual reaction for a fight.

"At the very least, the legend of Tomamo fits you Naka-san. I can see why you know are so interested in it." He smiled all friendly like in her direction. He was flirting, genuinely flirting as well. It was at the moment, an odd experience. Something about this lady screamed danger, reeked of beauty, and proclaimed intelligence. It was one of those combos that made him almost head-over-heels. Luckily for him he was still somewhat paranoid and cautious of everything.

Murazar looked over as Roku-san explained his tekken alchemy. He smiled politely, if with a little bit of pride of himself. His alchemies were a bit more grand and powerful than iron and steel. He replied cryptically,"Ah, I just stick with flame alchemy and my own unique alchemy brand that gives me my name." He didn't want to give away too much, except maybe his fire alchemy. That was already well known except for his ultimate devastign attack.

Murazar had been watching carefully everyone that came and went. It was odd, he walked in here armed and dangerous. He glanced over at Naka and clarity claimed his eyes just for a second. She was the only reason why he kept his weapon with him upon entering here. She had something to do with this beautiful place that might be a front for something else. The only things left in his mind were Yakuza, which still mean't little to him. After the clarity passed after looking at her, his body seemed to relax even further. Yakuza were no threat to him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

There is a great difference between Tamamo-no-mae and Tomoe. She was speaking about someone else. she was speaking about her idol Tomoe gozen. Maybe she didn't clarify that better but it really didn't matter. She gained more from this misunderstanding. And so she decided to play along.

The Tamamo-no-mae is well known in the Otogizōshi. She is always alluring and a charming character. that she Answered young Kit-chan.
Mura-san followed up with a gentle remark and compliment and the older kitsune politely returned that with a bow and a Domo arigatou gozaimasu with her hair shyly dancing with her prideful slow movements.

The tekken alchemist explained how his technique works. It was unwise of him, that what the assassin thought. You should never give away your secrets to any one. NEVER!! never tell how your technique works since information is knowledge and knowledge is power. But anyway she knows now about how his Alchemy works in condition that he didn't lie. Lying is a very valuable strategy that she really commends or rather mix some truth with a lot of lies. Now that can be dangerous.

Mura-san on the other side didn't shed any light how his alchemy works. Though he spoke about being a fire alchemist and user of unique alchemy that he is known for with it.

"My name is... Murazar, the Soul Catcher alchemist. A pleasure to meet you both." she remembered his words spoken once they met. He is the soul catching alchemist. She wonders what does that really means ? If she takes the words literally even - without knowing how such technique works - means that she simply chose the worst place to sit in.

And for a moment she felt an Amesterian prying on her, seeing through her maybe would be the suitable term and that what the instincts told her, her instincts of survival. He seems now more relaxed. His hands no longer ready over his blade's hilt.

She stood up with grace. If you would please excuse me, I shall be back in a minute. she bowed to her guests and went towards the direction of the restroom. Once there she will take a detour towards the administration department for she needed to some errands, one of them was to solve an Amesterian mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 pm

When his little Kit mistakenly asked about her own idol the second lieutenant made no move correct her and niether did the other Kitsune. He tilted his head a little at that but quickly seemed to forget about it the moment that the sake arrived. The Tekken Alchemist took the offered dish from the Amestrian officer with a nod of thanks and tossed it back with no trouble. After hearing the few words that the man would actually say about his alchemy, Takeda laughs a little to himself. This man was indeed very different from himself, too cautious. The second lieutenant looked the soul catcher over a few moments and shook his head. If one was destined to die fighting another then what little advantage he had in not telling the other about his skills and techniques would not change his fate. Since it did not matter in the grand scheme of life he really could not care if he gave every advantage away and yet when the time comes, he would still do his duty to fight against that fate as if he was already the victor. because if he is to die...then why not do so at least looking like a badass?

The last few thoughts in his head cause the man to just shrug before bursting out into seemingly random laughter as the women, who had excused herself, disappearing towards the restrooms. He poured himself another dish of sake and tossed it back with ease before looking down at Kit, "Sure you don't want some of this sake, Kit? Its really good this time, I promise its not some cheap swill."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:07 am

Kitsune did not notice her mistake until it was to late. It was common for her to make these small mistakes for she had no schooling or teaching beyond that which she learned from Takeda. Any actual schooling she had gotten had long been forgotten. She hated when her lack of knowledge made her look like an idiot. When she did realize her mistake she blushed a little but simply nodded and smiled at her "Aunties" words. She didn't try and correct her mistake in an attempt to make it look like she was referring to an earlier conversation.

As the sake arrives she eyes it with distrust. Her last meeting with the liquid had not been the best of experiences. Cheap sake affected her small body much worse then it would an adult. At Takeda's words she shook her head as she stared at the liquid. "I'm good without it today Ro~Chan. The last time was enough to keep me sober for a while, plus I really could do without the staring and the whispers. Not to mention the explaining we have to do," Kit said in her childish voice. The word "sober" coming from her tiny lips turned a few curious heads that had been eying their odd group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am

Murazar smiled when she seemed shy and yet prideful, beautiful and as well-mannered as him. Gurthang, I think i'm going to chase this young lady. What say you?Hehehe, I say they lady is dangerous for you. Then again you never follow what I say regardless, eh?Hah, well i'll take that as an approval. After all, your my bloodthirsty sword. What better opportunitys will you have as of yet? Gurthang merely chuckled in his head as they conversed in Murazars mental domain.

Murazar rose an eyebrow and watched Naka-san go off to the bathroom, his eyes only left her once she was out of sight. He thought he was falling in love, but he was also thinking and forcing himself to keep himself controlled and aware. It could be a trap, just a woman trying to quietly seduce him for what he knew or to get close enough to kill him. He had to be careful if he was going to tread down this path.

He looked over at the little Kit and the Tekken Alchemist bantering. He smiled softly and decided to get involved in it as he sipped his sake," Well it isn't cheap swill, and drinking depends on why you drink in the first place. Everyone has their own reasons for drinking, although I suppose we could stop you before you became too drunk, Kit." He smiled softly, now he was appearing more as an uncle or elder brother to Kit and a friend to Roku-san. Which for them was what he wanted as of yet. Of the lovely kitsune Naka who was in the bathroom. He figured that she was probably checking up on her companions now.

He grumbled internally in his mind, he knew what she'd find. Former Head of the North, Current Head of Briggs Intelligence, particpated in two years of wars, powers of fire are capable of precision attacks at the snap of his finger and a decimator of cities, Lord Captain-Commander of the Black Company thats situated in the Ebon Citadel with his own private army of mercenaries at his fingertips, and most insane a Soul Catcher in the literary sense of things. Oddly she'd find out from his personality that he was normally icy cold, stoic, cynical, and sarcastic. Rather than the charming man which he was now. Which hopefully she wouldn't take it as him being a excellant actor, even though he was he hoped she could figure out he was genuine.

He wondered just how long it would take her to hear and find out all of that, almost all of that was public as it was.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 pm

She showed a white envelope to that someone she should meet. The waka sends his regards. The man nodded and we send to him our regards as well and he gave her a yellow envelope in return.

I actually wanted to check on some people within the database.

Sure...do you have names ?

I have names and pictures. Turn the security camera. The security cam showed a group of three. A chimerae, an aerugesse militant and an Amesterian. The chimerae refers to herself as Kitsune. The militant is Takeda Rokurou known as the tekken alchemist. And most importantly that Amesterian. His name is Murazer Dauthi, the soul catcher alchemist...bring everything on that man even if you have to hack to national security.

Really ?

Yes...I think brought me someone the monsters of old would fear.

The man raised an eyebrow and told his assistant to do so. His fingers went dancing *Clicking* on the keyboard and many beautiful oriental symbols of hiragana, katakana and Kanji appeared on the screen. Then tiny pixels of the monitor united together as one and showed the information came flowing...

Regarding Kitsune...she found that the girl is a mystery. The legionnaire seemed to be a some sort of an aerugese nobility.

And...

Information came in about the Amesterian. And to truth to be told the assistant eyes widened and manager - who she gave the envelope - face gave the "..." of awe.

Hagoromo gitsune found her way to the door, from which she entered she will exit however the manger called her Tomoe-chan.. be careful. she didn't look backward she raised her snow white hand that showed a great contrast with her nightly sleeve and waved bidding a farewell and eventually went out.

And this time she went for the bathroom. Simply to do nothing except looking at herself at the mirror as she remembered her new revelations. Currently he is the lord captain commander of the ebon citadel with hired legions under his command. A snap of his finger and people begin to die. As for before, he participated in bloody wars and held high rank in the north. Now as Amestris undergoing a change in it's policies. He holds another rank of power. And his title of alchemy spoke dangerous about itself.

This is his CV and it is very powerful one. Of his personal traits, she knew nothing really. The information they got...she got, she got it easily without the need of hacking or anything of that as it was mostly public. But such information only spoke about his accomplishments not about his personality. The Mangaka would assume he is charismatic enough to pull such feats and they were not small ones.

So now she admitted to herself that she is out of his league. She guessed too that he is here for his own reasons and such reasons has nothing to do with the yakuza because if so then probably she would be already dead by now. Then why he is here ?

She saw her twin smiling from that other realm beyond the reflecting medium. Is he challenging me ? Does he want to see how I shall react ? Then so be it...I accept his challenge whatever it is. Hagoromo gitsune would unleash her nine tails, charm him and leave him in 'transe'.

She left the restroom, told the waiter her order and eventually returned back to her her dangerous seat next to that seat of power but before she sit, she said - to all - some words of apology "please forgive my delay" then she found herself sitting on that pillow.

So Mura-san...how do you find Aerugo, I hope you found her to your liking ? she asked the supposed to be amesterian tourist. The mangaka referred Aerugo as a 'her' as she as Mangaka always depicted as the most beautiful woman dressed in the most elegant furisode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 am

"But Kit, you're just so cute when you're drunk." Says the Tekken Alchemist as he begins laughing. His hand moves out to grab the bottle and pour himself another dish as he does. The second lieutenant drinks for one reason and one reason alone, to get drunk. He enjoys it greatly and can tend to get even crazier then he normally seems to be. Abruptly he stops laughing and tosses back the second dish of sake. The index finger of his right hand moves up to tap his chin as he tilts his head. He ponders what sort of reaction this Amestrian officer would have to some of the antics that he normally tends to pull while drunk. Since Mura seems sort of disciplined even while he seems to be a relaxed and enjoying himself, Takeda already finds himself drawn to the man.

"Tell me Mura. Are you a heavy drinker? Do you drink often?" Asks the second lieutenant as he pours a third dish and then drinks it. His question had been rather straight forward and and Takeda really has no idea how the man will react but that is what intrigues him most. He loves people for this very reason, most of them are so very intriguing and the ones normally reserved even more so. Rokurou loves to push their buttons, to try and find what makes them tick and most of all, to see how far from themselves he can take them. It is all so very entertaining for him and entertainment is his reason for living, his entire focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am

Kitsune smiled at Mura as he talked to her in a friendly tone. It just reinforced her idea that she had made two more friends. She was still completely oblivious to the danger and tension emanating from the people around her. Ether she was ignorant to these things or just did not care, the truth was hard to tell. She was just enjoying herself. Responding back to Mura she spoke in her soft childish voice, "I'm fine thank you though. Plus now that Ro~Chan is drinking I'm going to have a big oaf to take care of."

As she finished this sentence she glanced up at Take's face with a little bit of an evil glare. Although one wouldn't think through appearances she was the one who had to take care of her comrade after a long night of drinking. That was right, this seemingly little girl could out drink the six foot man sitting next to her. Often she could be seen tugging on the drunk Take's hand in attempt to pull him, grunting, yelling, and flailing her arms at the passed out man in frustration. She grumbled at Take as she looked at him, "Isn't that right Ro~Chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:17 am

Murazar downed another swish swash of the sake and poured himself another before sipping it calmly, he replied with a smile and friendly tone of voice to Roku-san." I used to be, still kinda am. I used to drink out of sorrow, although now I try to drink out of happiness. So what do you drink for kit?" He pointed the question at the little kitsune who he had now known to be a drinker, but was not drinking...yet.

He glanced and saw the CCTV camera spot them just for a few moments out of its normal track and turned his attention back to them as he sipped his drink. He noticed as Naka-san returned and sat down in the seiza. He smiled to her when she spoke of Aurego, and he replied in return. He eyes searching her and her eyes for anything. There seemed to be a fire in them now, something like he was a challenge of some kind. How he did not know, but he liked the fire in them. " At first during my business visit, Aurego was very boring. Lately after my business being completed I feel like im seeing the more beautiful side of her and am enjoying myself more the longer I stay." He didn't add the ghost of the words 'In present company'.

His compliments were getting more subtle, or at least at the moment. He wanted to make sure this wasn't purely platonic, plus he wanted to draw out the reason why he was a challenge. Was it for battle or just to conquer a powerful man? He would find out eventually no matter the conclusion to it. His fire however wasn't one of a challenge, but one of something that absolutely fascinated him and never wanting to let it go unless it broke him away. He would come back to Aurego and visit this woman, just by 'happenstance' as well. He didn't want this to end just yet.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

The lady in black and white never knew - due to the fact that she was inside doing her own set of deals - that Mura-san noticed the changed movement of the restaurant's CCTV and that means that he knows that she knew something - though he knew along before she goes in - indeed the perks of the man who leads the intelligence of the north. The other thing is that Kit-chan actually ordered sake. Now that can prove problematic since she looks really underage.

But anyway, the answer came to her. The lord captain commander did have a business in Aerugo that was boring and now everything is sunshine and rainbows and especially when he stays longer. She has to admit, he has a silver tongue indeed. He is keeping rushing them with complements.

Ok then..she has a silver tongue too.

Indeed, The more you stay, the more you will enjoy her company. This is how Aerugo is beautiful... She paused for a second only to again continue however irrelevant but shared only one word with what she recently said And there is no better company than this. A kawaii kit-chan and she winked to the young kitsune with the eye Mura-san couldn't see from his side. Her wink was genuine, the auntie really liked her niece. A young girl with a kitsune-mimi and tail - really fluffy - is indeed overwhelmingly cute. And a refined man like Ro-kun...indeed in such company, there must be joy.

She ended her words leaving herself out of the equation. She wanted to know how he will react especially when she pulls out the coming question So Mura-san How was your business here ? Was it prosperous, I really hope it was...since Amestris is in need of every help possible...specifically the north. she laid in her trap. Yes, she was curious why the major general is sitting with them in the same table and what he wanted from them. Luckily for her she is not a cat, she is Hagoromo Gitsune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:14 pm

"You talk as if I am unruly when I drink, my darling Kit. Some may find me so but only if they are of a boring nature...which means they just need to be taught how to loosen up. And who better to do so than I?" The man in crimson pajamas says to his charge as he snickers a bit.

"Ah well, sorrow is my least favorite reason to drink...just sooo..gloomy. Its good that you are trying to drink out of happiness...cause drinking can be just soo much fun!" Says Takeda right after Mura asks his question to Kit, before he pours another dish and drains it. The second lieutenant slowly lets his eyes drift around the room again, looking at the other occupants who definitely seemed to be glancing toward their table every so often. He wonders if it is due to his loud boisterous nature or perhaps little fox girl at his side, or perhaps because they had been talking about her drinking. That made him laugh, people were so amusing at times.

Crimson eyes move back to the table and the sake as he pours another dish and drinks it. Then they happen to catch sight of his crimson pajamas once again and he laughs a bit more. Perhaps the people were paying attention to him and his attire, he had forgotten all about it. Things tended to leave his mind when he was no longer focused on them or he did not care. The woman returns and talks about the company, calling him refined. Rokurou begins to snicker as he covers his mouth, trying to hold in his amusement at such a description but it only lasts until the woman finishes speaking about how Amestris needs help.

Not even two seconds after she finishes speaking Takeda's snickers break free, becoming full on laughter that causes him to double over and bump his head on the table. The bump hardly stops him as he leans back and falls over. His arms move to holds his sides as he shakes his head slowly, he had never once in his life been described as anything close to refined. A refined man does not wear his pajamas to a restaurant and a refined man most certainly does not conduct himself like the Aerugese soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 am

Kitsune glared at Take as he denied his unruliness when he had been drinking. She remembered quite a few times when the two of them had been removed from a drinking establishment, sometimes forcefully, for Take's drunk antics. Kitsune replied to Take's words with a sarcastic remark, her eyes still glaring at Take, "Oh of course your not unruly. Everyone is just boring because they don't like it when you glue their feet to the floor or worse. Yep everyone is just boring for not liking your drunken antics."

As Mura started to talk to Kit she looked over to him and smiled politely as he asked his question. After he finished Kit's smile faded a little as she thought, ignoring Take's interruption. Why she drank was a good question, one she had not thought much about before. There was a definite reason one would drink, but what was hers.. She pondered this question for small moment before replying to Mura. "I drink to clear my mind.. Well that just sounds ironic now that I say it.." She paused again before coming up with a better answer to his question, "I guess you could say I drink to numb my mind and thoughts so I can enjoy the moment I am in."

Kit finished her words with a smile and a nod, as if assuring herself that was indeed the reason. Leaning back she watched as Naka came back. She smiled at her and called out in her childish voice, "Welcome back!" Kit sat silently afterwords and just listened to her two new friends talk back and forth. As Naka turned and winked to her time seemed to slow down a little for Kit as she looked at Naka. Until then Kit had just viewed Naka as another random person the dynamic duo had ran into and befriended but now that she looked at Naka her feelings changed. She had failed to notice how beautiful this woman was before. A small blush started to creep onto her face as she stared at Naka, admiring her doll like face.

Kitsune quickly shook her head as if to shake out the thoughts that she was having of Naka at the moment. She turned her blushing face away to hide it from everyone. She then grabbed the sake and Take's dish, taking a quick drink of the alcohol before looking over to the man rolling on the floor next to her. Her face still slightly red she spoke to him in a slightly harsh tone, "Ro~Chan get up you look ridiculous." She did this as to put her focus onto something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 pm

He smiled at Kit-chan and Ro-san were playfully annoying each other and generally being cute. He smiled softly before noticing Naka-chan sitting down next to him again. This time she looked rather enlightened, particularly of himself. Dear lord, she knows of me now. I wonder if this changes anything or just makes it more impossible. Internally he grumbled, the higher you were in the sky the less other birds could or would fly near you. Right now he was flying lower than before and still he didn't know if he was being hunted or called.

Murazar noticed she left herself out of the praise, but before he could say something with a flavor of gold she spoke of the north and how amestris needs help. The north was confirmation that she knew. He looked over and smiled at her, as if with praise and as if it did the opposite of scaring him. He may be lured by her beauty, intelligence, and surprisingly enjoyment of his company. Which few enjoyed he had to note to himself. She also seemed to not be so arrogant as to believe to play with him and not get burned if she had evil intentions. He personally however hoped she had no manipulations in mind, he hoped he could have some semblance of happiness enter his life. He on the other hand was perfectly prepared and still had not let down his invisible guard yet.

He replied happiness tinging his voice," Help wasn't my intended purpose here. The north however is hardly ever in need of reinforcements. As we've always give reinforcements to those that needed it. Regardless Naka-san, I would like to get to know you better since you know me more than I know of you." A flirty interest while shooting down any signs of weakness and proposing strength in one blow. Words were easy when you knew what you wanted to say.

Murazar took a drink of his sake and as he did the food suddenly arrived. His eyes never left Naka-san's until he refilled his sake as they settled the food. He seemed at ease with his enviroment and those that surrounded him, he seemed to not be afraid if he was being poisoned or killed. After all if it happened its not like people could get close enough to torture him unless he was unconscience all the time and then there was no point.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 am

Ro-kun bursted in laughter after she finished her speech. Indeed silver tongue she did have, describing a man in pajamas as refined. But refinement comes in many flavors, in their earlier meeting she saw how protective he was over Kit-chan though the lady in black and white knows not about the relationship between the duo but such an act is to be commended.

Tomoe was not offended by his laughter. The legionnaire was just eccentric but who doesn't have an eccentric side to himself or herself ? People out there on purpose hide such side but he chose not, he was just honest with himself and most importantly with others. Well, he was having a laughing seizure and the blushing Kawaii Kit-chan took away his dish and sipped some sake.

And the mangaka noticed Kit-chan drinking alcohol though being in direct conversation with the major general while her eyes never leaving his. Soon she will have her answer or that what she hoped to " Help wasn't my intended purpose here. The north however is hardly ever in need of reinforcements. As we've always give reinforcements to those that needed it. Regardless Naka-san, I would like to get to know you better since you know me more than I know of you."

Oh..

The lord captain commander is honest too though he told her half the truth. His purpose has nothing to do with 'help', she noted to herself not open this subject concerning the real purpose. Her kitsune instincts tells her that what he was doing is probably some sort of espionage.

Still he shared with her an information that fort briggs is strong as ever. He didn't show weakness or rather didn't reveal one. Truth to be told, she is not really interested in what is really happening in Amestris. Her question has served it's purpose, how ? Due to many reasons. First, he was speaking in Amestrian, he acknowledged her new knowledge . Second, he was happy as if he was praising her for her deed of investigation, he was not intimidated at all. Third, she found herself a part of the equation again.

He shifted the tides of the conversation from him to her, putting her in the spot light. Simply, he patted on her head, offered her a candy and asked her "who are you, lovely child ?"

In turn, she will tell him half of the truth, or maybe tell him true lies. But first things first..

Isn't it dangerous for you to get drunk in the midst of Aerugo ? she spoke in his native tongue. However she didn't give him time to respond since she began answering his late question.

I am a Mangaka, I live on drawing.. she spoke in her native again. And I study anatomy.

Her order came, she ordered like the amestrian however there are slight differences. Her Miso Katsudon came with chicken instead of pork and her served drink is simply milk. She turned around to her bag picking her chopsticks while feeling someone's eyes on her. Eventually, she again faced the table and slightly clapped her hands.

Itadakimasu

She picked her bowl with one hand and chopsticks with the other and began to eat. The food is not poisoned of course, she will never commit such an atrocity, Poisoning guests is not an aerugese etiquette.

Is he being called ? Is he being hunted ?

No..he is being possessed. Still it is up to the eagle to dive lower and get caught by the Kitsune's tails. What happens if he get himself caught ? Ah...the mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

The second lieutenant rolls back and forth on the ground laughing hard enough that he can barely breath, until the fox girl reprimands him. Immediately the laughter stops as Takeda sits back up with a depressed look upon his face. Sighing the man looks for his dish and finds it within the hand of Kit. Roku starts another rant, though this one whiny at the girl, "Buuut Kiiit, I don't care what I look like... I was having fuuuunnn... Besides I already look ridiculous...I'm wearing my pajamas! And they are Domo-kun pajamas! Plus now you stole my dish and I have nothing to drink mah sake with... And you said you were not going to drink... Why do you always have to ruin my fun?"

As he finishes his little rant, the Tekken Alchemist purses his lips to make an outrageous pouty face and crosses his arms while hunching over a little. Before the man can do anything else, the food is brought to them. He looks at the sushi put in front of him and sighs again. Unfolding his arms, Rokurou pokes one of them and scowls before shrugging. "Well... That's what happens when you take a chance...might not always like what you get. Itadakimasu."

Takeda shakes his head a little and mixes the two condiments he ordered. He then proceeds to take piece after piece, dip them and then toss them into his mouth. The man hardly seems to chew the food at all before he swallows it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

Kitsune glares at her companion as he starts to rant. This rant was worse mostly due to the whiny tone he had generously added to it for Kit's benefit. "Buuut Kiiit..," As soon as she heard those words Kit zoned out her companion and started to look around at the various stares the four of them were receiving. Whether it was due to the outrageous man that had been previously rolling around on the floor, the little fox girl with sake in front of her, or even the foreign man sitting amongst them she did not care. She hated when people stared. Kitsune downed another dish of sake before setting the dish down and looking over to her companion who had just finished ranting.

"Are you done now?" Kit asked her man-child of a companion who was currently pouting at her. Before Take could reply the food had arrived. Finally the moment little Kit had been waiting for. All else was forgotten by her as the waiter approached with the food. Her eyes tracked her dish as it was brought to the table. A second after the plate was placed in front of her Kit practically lunged at her food. Her hands grabbed at the chicken and immediately stuffed it in her mouth, being careful not to swallow any of the skewers. After a few handfuls of chicken she looked to the other three who were not currently shoving their faces with food. Kit managed to squeeze out a "Itadakimasu" through her chubby chicken filled cheeks before slowing down her eating to a respectable pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:09 am

Murazar chuckled lightly as he sipped his sake and the others began to dig in. A Mangaka who studies the anatomy and knows Amestrian fluently? That was probably just stated hobbies or a past. He figured it was a bit of both, things usually were. He wafted the aroma of the food so he could smell it as his belly readied itself in hunger. This time he was last to start eating.

He closed his eyes briefly and spoke softly,"Blessings upon this food of mine from guests of a household." He spoke a small blessing in a language he doubted anyone around them would know. He felt it gave thanks to some of his friends because of their heritage and the fact he was friends with more ishvallens than any other singular race.

He looked over to Naka-san after he took a few bites of his food and savored the taste. He kept everything about his posture formal and relaxed, but his voice while warm and inviting. A charm of its own bespoke that she may have hypnotised and charmed him, but he was ever alert and ready. He saw her as a danger that he wanted. " So Naka-san, how did you learn of this wonderous place to eat?" Always one to inquire rather than to be inquired questions were vital to that.

After all he was not yet possessed.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm

He chuckled and that piqued the interest of the older Kitsune. Why did he chuckle ? She told him some about her. She is intending to get serialized thanks to the good materials within the yakuza that inspired in her a good title manga. Yes, she lives on drawing with pens and drawing guns too, she indeed didn't state what she drew. As for anatomy, that is for the sake of her alkahestery which of course she keeps a secret. Not from the Amestrian but from all people including the yakuza that she serves. His chuckle piqued her interest because she doesn't know why he chuckled. She didn't over-analyze though.

She felt his eyes lifting away from her, he said something she didn't comprehend. It was just like trying to appraise an antique that was far away from her field of experience since languages in her eyes are considered an art, an art that needs a lot of time to master but she didn't show any kind of discomfort. On the contrary, she was more delighted to know more and more from such a cultural meeting between two rival nations.

And so he asked her after tasting some of the oriental food that for him was served.
And this time he spoke in Aerugese. " So Naka-san, how did you learn of this wonderous place to eat?" A manipulator he is. With such a friendly attitude and charming voice, Any woman would have fallen for this but she is no ordinary woman, she is a yakuza and she doesn't trust anyone easily. Still she can't deny that she enjoys his company. It is not everyday that you sit with someone with such grand history and power, and talk so informally around a wooden table. She kept her vigil for enjoyment seemed to be intertwined with danger by the threads of fate.

So he wanted to know how did she find such a place. This is not a normal question to be asked by a foreigner since she is the native here. She is supposed to know what he doesn't. Or he just want to keep the spotlight on her, an attitude of anyone who works in the field of intelligence "Know more, reveal less". According to the former, maybe he doubts that she is a yakuza or the former that he want to control the flow of conversation to his favor.

He would make an excellent shogi player, she thought to herself. She stopped picking with her chopsticks still her hand held them as their ends faced the ground not to be pointed to anyone...she answered commencing an eye contact.

Milord, I just happen to know many many things. She paused only to continue but what you have just said is not one of them. with that she meant the words he said before eating May you enlighten me, Please ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

Takeda shovels in piece after piece of the sushi practically swallowing them without chewing. Within a few minutes his food is gone and his eyes wander around the table. He was beginning to get bored the two he hardly knew were conversing and Kit was feeding. The second lieutenant's eyes land upon the bottle of sake on the table and he grins a little. He has no idea what time it actually is but he figures it's a good enough time as any to be drunk. Iron fist wraps around the bottle to pick it up. Tilting his head back the "refined" man dumps the rest of the bottle's contents down his throat. As he returns the bottle to the table the Tekken Alchemist calls over one of the servers, "I'd like a couple more of these brought over please."

Smirking a little to himself as the sever moves to do as requested, the second lieutenant waits for the effects of the alcohol being processed by his system to kick in. Rokurou's red eyes were already looking around the room, searching for potential victims of his mischief. He picks out a young couple before his eyes wander back to the table in front of him. Glancing at Kit's plate of food, his right hand reaches for a piece of meat sitting upon the plate, while his mouth begins moving in an effort to distract her, "So, Kit what happened with that shopkeeper guy back in the marketplace? He seemed pretty angry at you. Enraged even."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 am

Kitsune nibbles happily on her food as she listens to the sounds of her friends talking. She as content to just sit amongst her friends as she enjoyed on of her favorite dishes. She brought up another piece of chicken to her mouth and began to nibble on it. It was nice and peaceful at the moment. That was of course til she as reminded of Take's existence as he called for more sake. "Isn't that enough?" Kit asked a now buzzed Take. She looked over to the empty sake bottle and shook her head. "Oh boy here it comes.." She muttered to herself, knowing how hard her comrade was to deal with when he had been drinking.

Kitsune took one of the new sake bottles for herself, pouring it into Take's now abandoned dish and taking a sip. She found the best way to deal with a drunk Take was in equal terms. Kit sipped down one more dish of sake before looking over at Take as he began to drink. She noticed out of the corner of her eye his hand reaching for her plate. Taking it she slid it further out of his reach, enough so that he would have to lean past her to reach her plate. After sh made sure her food was decently secure she replied, "I umm kinda assaulted him.. It's a long story."

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Murazar smiled as she made eye contact with him, she made it so natural so easy. He however saw how she timed everything just so, and spoke just right. They were playing a game and neither would win this round. She was focused on winning through a certain way and getting a certain prize. He was focused on something different and a prize worth more than gold to him. He noted her question and debated on which she meant. Did she ask about his blessing in a language she did not know? Or was she asking about his own question?

He decided to go the round-about way. He replied to her as he paused between eating and drinking. The sake was starting to hit him, it wasn't impairing him quite yet. It was however making its impact known. He knew the subtle tells it created within his head. It dulled the screaming out ever so softly and gurthang only muttered and grumbled now. He kept his words smooth and a sanded table." I spoke Ishvallen to bless the food and thank our beautiful host who sits with me. "

He indicated by all means that she was the beautiful host. He did not say it in Ishvallen, but he would have. Plus he deftly avoided the alternative to the question which would require a much more lengthy explanation. In the meantime he sipped his sake and turned it upside down once empty and settled it on the table before telling the person who brought the food as they asked if everything was fine. " I'll take water now."

He leaned forward, keeping his face equal to hers as his eyes bored into hers as if seeing her soul and weighing its worth. The rest of him bespoke a gentle flirtacious manner of which he actually cared for her but his eyes easily showed her that his caution did not drop. From no one. He whispered to her softly," If you call me lord, that means I have to call you Lady, right Naka-chan?" Suddenly his eyes seemed to alter in how he looked. He seemed to already have seen her soul and deemed it in some way shape or form, something to not take. To him it was the beauty of it, it was obvious pity, arrogance, and anger were not part of the equation.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm

" I spoke Ishvallen to bless the food and thank our beautiful host who sits with me. " Tomoe heard him saying the words, his answer. She received the first part of his explanation quite well. Ishvallen, she heard about them. People with white hair and crimson red eyes. The major general seems to know a lot of languages. The second part pf the explanation was a direct hit. It was unexpected, he was praising all of them but this one, this addition that actually never said in Ishvallen was simply meant to be flirtatious attempt from his side.

"A-Arigatou" she felt slight warmness invading her cheeks which her snow white face concealed well, then she broke the direct eye contact with him focusing her attention on returning her bowl to the wooden table then her chopsticks to the "hashioki" - the chopstick rest - She grabbed her drink which she took a sip from as he ordered for some water.

So she is beautiful. To tell the truth she never thought about it, consumed by the underworld that was her old family and is now her new family. When she looked at herself through any reflective media, she never asked herself if she is beautiful or not, but he found her as one. Nice and warm complement indeed and it was well received, however what she really didn't understand why he would be interested in her ? Does he need eyes for him here in Aerugo ? Indeed she is a yakuza but not a traitor. No, her mind thought. He wouldn't recruit someone like that in the open. What is it that he needs from her ? What if his complement is true ? What if his intentions are good ? She decided not to over-analyze, it is a complement that's all for now. She will lay some traps and eventually will know.

She returned her drink to the table noticing that Kitsune and the tekken alchemist were absorbed in their own conversation. She looked back and that when again her eyes met his but it seems now that somehow he is the one who took the initiative. He was close enough to whisper and whisper he did and like magic it was, he was able to do many things at once. Hint of flirt can be heard in his voice and it was gentle, His eyes that showed caution showed also a great interest with the intention of seeing through her soul as if he was measuring her. That is his second time to do such thing since she felt the same before but this time his intention was different.

" If you call me lord, that means I have to call you Lady, right Naka-chan?" She smiled and rarely she did, she called him 'milord' as he is the lord captain commander giving him the hint that she knew a lot about him waiting for his mistakes, however he used that well to shorten the distance between them for she was Naka-san and now she is Naka-chan.

In turn, she would whisper to him as well, eye for an eye. But now that eyes are mentioned, her black two pearls couldn't really tell if his orbs were were hazel or sky blue as she really couldn't tell where the major general wanted to direct this conversation but it seems he is trying to possess her as she is trying to possess him. But she is the kitsune then who is he ?

"It is supposed for the host to court her guest not the way around however the host is happy as long as the guest is happy" she said in a humble courteous tone with her taking the mantle of a geisha. Her answer was mixed between complementing and courtesy and certainly general not limited to a certain scope paving him the road to relax more.

The rules of engagement changed as she no more felt hostility from him and rather more interest and so she will ask him a question, she indeed understood amestrian but his name she couldn't comprehend. It is said that everyone's name governs their own personality, it is said. So Mura-kun, what does 'Murazar dauthi' mean ? she asked as her midnight and white hues showed curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm

"Wait... You..YOU assaulted HIM? That's..that is just hilarious! Cute little Kit jumping the man and bringing him down with her claws. Oh I can see it now, the man somehow seemed threatening so you reacted on instinct and just opened a can of pain. That's what happened right?" The second lieutenant seriously had watched the scene play out in his vivid imagination, causing him to erupt into a fit of giggles. Shaking his head the man reaches for the other bottle the server had placed upon the table. Having heard that Mura was not planning on drinking any more sake Takeda begins to drink from the bottle deeply. When the man pulls the bottle from his lips and sets is back down, nearly half of it has been consumed. He lets out a refreshed sounding sigh and his eyes glaze a little as he feels the artificial good feelings of alcohol start to kick in. They return to the couple engaged in conversation with one another.

Cute couple... Makes me really wonder how they would react to any sort of interruption.. Now I don't want to be too rude to them.. So which bag of mischief should I use on them first? Thinks the Tekken alchemist to himself as he watches the two. After a moment his eyes move back to Kit as a jocular smirk plays across his face. He watches Kit a moment before he leans down to whisper to her, "There is a really cute couple to the left. The sort that makes you just want toy with them cause you have no idea how they will react. My only problem is that they might notice someone as tall as I am crawling across the floor in an attempt to glue their feet to the floor. Care to play a role in my prank, dear Kit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next