Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat

Go down

The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat Empty The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Axel was never one to listen to rumors and where he heard this head wasn't sure. He was in his home in Central when he had made the decision though. He remembered telling Ronnie where he was going and he remembered her asking to come 'on vacation with him'. but this was no vacation. He would never vacation here. It wasn't his place of choice. Where was he? To put it simply he was in the snow. He had passed North City quite awhile ago and knew to had to keep going, though he disliked the concept. He only liked not being in a civil area when it was the desert, a place he could tolerate much better. He climbed a slope on all fours, a more natural way of moving for him though it didn't look as awkward as it should. It somehow looked natural. He had spent a fair bit of time researching this. But that was not the point. What the point was, was what he was here for. He wasn't here for the sightseeing, he wasn't here to research anything local. He was simply looking for somebody.

He had to know. Know about who? Her. He had heard about some kind of snow cat chimera. What kind of snow cat? He had deduced snow leopard was probable. He wanted to see this chimera. Study her. Maybe figure out the science of her. Chimerae were rather... Curiously. Finally he made it to the top of a slope and decided that he should stop and rest for now. He hesitantly sat down, his tail in the snow causing a full body shiver. Why would anybody live like this willingly? It was all so cold and he was unable to enjoy it in any manner. Perhaps she was able to because of her animal part. All he had was spotted hyena, and you don't see them much in places like this. He felt his body relax slightly but not much. It was far too cold for that. He closed his eyes. Even the sun bouncing off of the snow was unpleasant. Why had he come? I could have just been a rumor.

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat Empty Re: The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm

The sound of crunching snow could be heard as Zaria walked back up to her cave, also known as her home. She had just went hunting and had two rabbits tied to a rope and over her shoulder. Her goggles around her neck right now as she climbed up another ledge and looked around. Her ears perked as she smelled someones scent. She would of thought it might be normal if she didn't live here. Someone was coming up here? Pulling the goggles up over her eyes she fixed the strap to a comfortable hold and ran up the ledge a little faster now. White breath escaping from her nose now as she made it to her cave. She tossed the rabbits in as she moved the pelt out of the way from the entrance. Tossing them on her bed so they didn't lay on the dirt. Closing up again she looked back where she could smell the scent.

No one came up here, at least not on purpose and they usually made it back out once they were a couple steps in her territory. This person was pretty deep in and close to her cave. Her ears fell back as she was unsure if she should investigate this. But her curiosity got the better of her and she crouched down. This time the sound of crunching snow couldn't be heard. She was moving to the side but closer to the scent, wanting to see just who was coming up here and why.

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat Empty Re: The Search for the Elusive Snow Cat

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Axel pulled his thick coat tighter around him and felt his ears twitch down against his head under his hood. He opened his eyes and instantly he felt something was just off. He didn't know what made him think this but it was most likely the smell in the air. Something in the air changed and smelled like an animal yet not. His tail twitched slightly and he stood slowly, cautious. He was considering all animals that could be in the area and he did not want to irritate or frighten whomever or whatever he smelled. He felt a light growl rise in his throat as the hyena inside of him threatened to come out. He swallowed thickly as his tail swayed slightly. His ears perking up and listening closely, not hearing anything. His toes spreading slightly, his claws digging into the snow as cold shot through his paw pads.

should he say something? He wasn't sure. He sniffed the air more, tail twitching again. He was certainly picking up a scent. Had he found her? Had he found this elusive snow cat woman? He slowly turned his head slowly turned around to look around. If this was some kind of animal attack luckily he was pretty useful in those kind of fights. He felt a pulsing sensation move up his mechanical spine and he could feel the slight heat of it glowing underneath his clothes.

"Hello?" he said softly, speaking Amestrian. They WERE in Amestria still, so he figured would be the best thing to try out first. How they responded if they be human was completely up to them based on if they understood or not. So the probability of a good response was about 40%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Zaria was crouched down near some snow covered rocks and snow drifts. Looking at this person that had ventured into her area. Her animal instincts wanted her to defend her territory against this intruder and with this person so close to her den it was screaming at her more for that too. Her ears were laying flat against her head as she watched. Taking in this person features that could be seen through all his winter clothes. It could be seen he was another Chimerae like her. Looked like a hyena too. Snow caped mountains weren't really their natural surroundings so why come here?

'Just scare him away if you don't want someone here.' Her other half commented with a bit of growl in her head. But she wasn't one to chase someone away unless they meant harm and he didn't look like he did. Pulling off her boots she figured out something she could do and wanted to make sure she wouldn't make noise. Her fur and padded feet touch the cold snow but she didn't even flinch.

"Why are you here and how did you make it up here?" She asked still in her hiding spot, taking her boots in her hands she moved to a new area. Not wanting to be seen yet. She was shy! Also she was making sure this guy was no threat. She was just being cautious and a natural sneaky shy leopard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 am

Axel heard her speak and his ears twitched. It was the voice of a female and that was when he was sure of it. He grinned as he looked around.

"This is utterly fascinating, do you know how long I have ventured to find you?" he sounded excited, his tail moving back and forth. How did he know it was her? The smell of her was surrounding him, welcoming him in all of his excitement. He suddenly felt less lonely and at the same time like he was afraid. He wasn't yet sure about this. He had no idea what she was like, what if she was violent? What if she was as unstable as himself? What is she was normal, thus judged him for his unstable nature? What if she wanted nothing to do with him at all. Then where would he be? He felt his heart and head pounding as his excitement and nervousness rose.

"I... I'm Axel Zamiel, ma'am. And you are?" he introduced himself in hopes of a friendly response. He himself was as friendly sounding as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 am

Zaria heard his response, it sounded friendly and nonthreatening. He had been searching for her? Why? Had she accidentally done something to him and hadn't known about it? In her new hiding spot she peaked over a bush with snow covering it. Her ears perked in curiosity now about this newcomer. She shifted in her crouch. Thinking for a moment. Axel Zamiel? She never met him before so it wasn't on any old business. Again she looked over the bushes and pulled on her boots now. Coming from her hiding spot she appeared behind him, a couple feet away still though leaned forward some and sniffed.

"I am Zaria Cross, are you sure you are looking for me?" She asked unsure about this, but if needed her other half could come out and defend her. Curiosity clear in her voice. After all she was a snow leopard in her natural territory and he was a hyena far from home.

"Why have you come to find me?" She tilted her head confused. Pulling her goggles down to her neck so she could see him clearly. Slowly her tail swayed back and forth as she watched him, her ears back. No one had come to look for her before really. Anyone that knew about her knew how her split personality was out of control and people who didn't know about her didn't know to look for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 am

he listened to her speak for a moment before slowly turning back to look at the female that spoke about him and what he seen was absolutely amazing. Her structure was certainly unique to here, he had never seen a Chimerea such as herself. His expression showed his excitement even more. His ears erect and his tail flicking back and forth still. His heart stayed still and it seemed so did time and space. His eyes scanning her from her boots to the top of her head. Everything about her was fascinating. She definitely got the short end of the human stick. He was lucky himself.

"Ah, yes. I do agree that may sound a bit odd. Indeed. But I am a researcher from Central Amestris. Well, not an official one mind you. But I caught word of you living here and... Well, naturally I was highly curious. Meeting somebody like me is always a plus on my list. How is it you survive up here? It is quite freezing. Oh, well you are part snow leopard. I supposed that speaks for itself. Forgive me, I am blabbering. Once I get started it his hard to stop my endless rambling." he spoke rather quickly, somehow reminding himself of the Ronnie he left behind. Had she even remembered where he was going?... Why was he thinking of her? Maybe he couldn't help but feel like her older brother and naturally he was a little concerned. even though she was older. Now he was thought rambling to himself. He shook his head.

"Slow down" he told himself, taking in a deep breath. He needed to calm his thoughts and focus less on everything else going on. Right now, she was all he needed to focus on. It was not the time nor place to begin reviewing his life as a whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 am

He was excited to meet her? Then again she was a little happy to see another Chimerea. Felt like she could fit in a bit. Zaria saw him scanning her and in returned scanned him. Still a little nervous about this but listened to him explain. Felt kind of nice having someone look for her. No matter how much her mind screamed for her to not let someone get close. As he asked a question she listened to him continue to ramble and waited. Smiling a little since it was interesting to listen to him and watch.

"Well part of that and the fact I have a cave up here, its near by actually. That's why I came to investigate since you were getting so close to my home" she explained pointing up in the direction it was in.

"Only a bit further up, if you want we can go there. I'm sure you are freezing" she said looking at him again and offered a friendly smile. He had to have traveled far to get here and hyenas didn't have thick fur for cold weather. And she could sense a storm coming, after living up here for a while she got a feel for the place. Also she could see some dark clouds coming along.

"You might be here for a bit too" she warned since some blizzards up here could last a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 am

[BUMP]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down