Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Awakening of AA; Part 1 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Awakening of AA; Part 1

Go down

Awakening of AA; Part 1 Empty Awakening of AA; Part 1

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 am

Interlude: Sloth
------------
The girl, she had always been weak. Unlike the rest of his previous owners, this one was a pitiful young thing. She had drive, for a start. Not like some of his previous incarnations, no. She was actually energetic, physically. Not to mention, god forbid, she liked humans. There must have been some form of erroneous programming. Sprinting forth within Akiha's body, Sloth sighed lazily to himself. This energetic form, this was such a bother to him. Of course, it also made it easier for him to travel between places, but that wasn't the main point here! He was supposed to be lazy! Sloth-like! And here he was, sprinting and bounding between buildings towards this newfound place. He wasn't even sure where he was going; he just wanted some freedom. Of course he was lazy, but this laziness was new to him. Instead of being physically lazy, Sloth was mentally lazy, in the basest sense. He wasn't slow to react, instead he was quite quick. His mind, on the other hand, got bored easily. Lost temper easily. All of these, because it was designed not to be good, but because it was designed to not care. That was Akiha Akihiro's "Sloth". Nonchalance. Grinning to himself, Sloth suddenly bounded off of the rooftop and stopped on a lightpole. A busy marketplace. Women, children and families. All of them ripe for the picking. Right now, he'd be able to massacre all of these people, and nobody would realize that he was there. Grinning, Sloth slowly drew one of the knives out of his female body's holsters. This was all too easy. It was almost child's play. He almost.... couldn't be bothered...
------------
END INTERLUDE

"AH!" Sitting up, the girl slowly clambered to her feet with a slightly pained look crossing her face. What... what was going on? Where was she? Looking around, it hit her. The scent of blood hit her smack dab in the nostrils and the girl took a few steps back, holding hands over her mouth. In the back of her mind, she was almost ready to throw up. Blood. There was blood everywhere. Up the walls of the buildings, on the ground, everywhere. But... no bodies to be seen. Where were the bodies? If there was dead, then there would be some form of bodies, right? It was strange, confusing and unusual for this girl all at once. "Eto..." Well, had she been the cause of this, and if she had been, why wouldn't she remember? Sloth hadn't affected her from her knowledge, so this entire escapade was exceptionally confusing for the young Chimeric Homunculus. Maybe she'd ask Raistlin when she returned. For now, she simply turned away and started walking off calmly, brushing the dirt off of her clothes and closing her eyes with a soft sigh. If she walked away, then they were there. No blood meant no dead. No bodies meant no dead. Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing~

Back to top Go down

Awakening of AA; Part 1 Empty Re: Awakening of AA; Part 1

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:40 am

With a rather hard bump, Villetta was knocked to the ground. "Oi! WHAT THE FUCK!" She cried out in her native tongue, as she experienced a sense of pain. "Stupid bitch watch where your going why don't you." Villetta knew full well she would not understand, and with that knowledge she quickly changed her linguistic pattern. "I know I'm short, but that doesn't mean I am invisible." Her aerugese was perfect, but she had a soft Rouenian accent. She still to this day had trouble with some of the vowels in the language. She pushed herself to her feet quickly, and brushed the dirt off her...outfit? It was little more than a triple strapped black dress, which stopped just past her upper thigh, some stockings, tucked into a pair of black boots. Her hands wore a pair of black satin gloves, and her hair ribbons were black as well. Clearly she was wearing something unbefitting of a child her age.

"So what are you in such a rush to get away from? What you burn down a building?" Villetta began to brush the dirt off her dress, the only thing that was stiffling her rising anger was the fact that she needed to keep her dress clean. She JUST bought it. She wanted to show MaKi her new outfit, and now it was anything but clean. "How unladylike...dirty all ready and no thanks to this god damn stupid cunt." The Yakuza in her was very prone to swearing, but she reserved the worst of her foul language in her native tongue. Somehow, cursing in her language was like wiping her ass with silk. Highly unnecessary, but it felt good. Aerugese was more like satin...it was nice, but nothing beats the silk feeling. Having brushed herself completely off she was somewhat satisfied with the outcome. She looked at Akiha and waited for her reply. Hopefully, she spoke Aerugese. She hadn't the patience to try and butcher her way through an Amestrian conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 am

"Oi! C'est quoi ce bordel!" She'd bumped into someone in her haste to escape, it seemed. Slowly turning herself to face that which she had hit, she was slightly shocked to see... a little girl. A really... cute... little girl, with blonde hair and red eyes. Although, Akiha had to think that her outfit looked a little adult for someone of her age. Ah, she wouldn't worry too much. Might've just been one of these modern fashions. Akiha herself was wearing a black dress that didn't seem much better, so yeah. "Montre chienne stupide où vous allez pourquoi ne pas vous." "...uhm..." She blinked. What the hell sorta language was that? "I know I'm short, but that doesn't mean I am invisible." Ah, Aerugese. Something she could UNDERSTAND. "Ah... I'm really sorry young lady, but I really didn't see you there. I-I was in a bit of a hurry, see... and... well... humm...." She scratched her head. That was still no excuse for hitting this poor little girl and knocking her down! Akiha almost wanted to snuggle with her, she was just that cute! Of course, she wouldn't do such a thing, but it was still fun to think about~

"So what are you in such a rush to get away from? What you burn down a building? Eh? Well, uhm... uh... what was she running away from again? She... didn't know. "No clue. I think.. uh... there was blood... and... ugh... I can't remember, sorry~" She tilted her head to the side, proffering a kind smile and gesture in apology. "Comment unladylike ... sales tous prêts et pas grâce à ce dieu chatte sacrément stupide." What was that language... it was most certainly strange. Shaking her head, Akiha chuckled and brought out something from behind her. During her occasional returns to the Tsukino household, she played maid--so cleaning the clothing of others was most certainly easy enough for her to do. "Hold still~" Giggling softly, Akiha started to fluff the girl over with the feather duster that she had been hiding, making sure to get as much of the dirt and everything off of her as she could. It was really quite handy having such a thing on your person. A few seconds later, and the dust settled away from Villetta's body. "There~" She giggled and nodded. "All done~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Ville looked at Akiha. How annoying. She had a feather duster with her? "Blood? Who runs from blood?" She thought out loud. "Heck I see blood all the time. Everytime I play with my families clients, they always spit out blood or it splashes on me, or it just runs down my sword. Blood isn't scary, there are much scarier things in the world." Ville looked at her watch, and grimaced. "We might want to walk..." A loud explosion cut her off as flames engulfed a nearby building. It seems her earlier joke about burning down a building rang true to her own scenario. Ville moved past Akiha and started walking. "Best not to stick around or people will start pointing fingers." Ville looked back at her. "Unless you want to take the fall for it, but I won't consider it a favor to me. Besides, I was only playing a game with them. Though I think I went over board with the tying them up thing. Oh well doesn't matter now." Ville laughed and began to sing in her strange language once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

The girl started talking again, explaining how she played with blood, and that there was no reason to run away from it. Akiha couldn't tell her; she couldn't tell this girl that she was scared of blood that she had shed. Nono, she wasn't going to say anything. "Blood isn't scary, there are much scarier things in the world." Oh, that much was true as well. She knew of far more frightful artifices in this place; she herself could be called something much scarier than blood. The youth with the silver-hair and blue eyes shivered a little, and a slightly inhuman chuckle escaped from her throat. "I-I suppose so." "We might want to walk..." Eh? She blinked, suddenly hearing an explosion and crying out. "WAH!" Well. Building.. on fire. She bit her lip softly, sighing and looking back at Villetta, who was now ahead of her. "Best not to stick around or people will start pointing fingers. Unless you want to take the fall for it, but I won't consider it a favor to me." Tch. Meanie.

"I think I went over board with the tying them up thing. Oh well doesn't matter now." She sighed softly. So, this girl was a murderess--something that Akiha endeavored to not be. She seemed to be heartless, cruel and mean. Wow. This was... interesting. "Wh-why'd you have to do it?" It was almost like she wasn't a goddamn Homunculus. "Th-they might've had family wh-who loved them... o-or people th-that they cared about..." She bit her lip softly. She'd killed people before, so she couldn't talk. But... Sigh. Shaking her head, Akiha still continued to walk alongside this girl. She didn't quite know why, but she did. Was she just an idiot with nothing to do?

...probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm

"Wh-why'd you have to do it?" That sounded like concern, perhaps she had value for human lives. Oh well, death was but child's play for Ville. "Th-they might've had family wh-who loved them... o-or people th-that they cared about..." Family? "Oh he had a family...I tied them to him. It seemed unfair to not let them play too. I believe everyone is qualified to play my games. Just not everyone wins" The light tone in her voice was playful, and joyous. As if she, hadn't a care in the world. She smiled at Akiha. "He was behind on his payments, and after he paid me. He called me a monster. I don't like being called a Monster." Her face shifted into a sinister snarl. "You don't think I'm a monster now do you?" Her face changed back to a sweeter visage. "I doubt you think that about me. You look like a nice woman, I'd hate to paint the streets with your blood. OH! Do you know any good places we can play? You look like you might be fun? I hope your fun, I hate boring people."

Ville was somewhat fishing. She was trying to pull information as well as trying to get her way. Dealing in the Yakuza, one must trust no one outside of the Family. Even dealing with the family one had to be careful. So with strangers, Ville was liable to leave a few bodies around. The beauty of Ville's style is there was no ballistics, no weapons. Only bones, and the strength of her bones were akin to diamonds. Stealing her Genetic code from them was next to impossible. She was the perfect assassin, and for that reason she rose in the Yakuza. A Monster pretending to be Human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down