Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon

Go down

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon Empty Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess..." Bare feet slipping into the sand, Gaia smiled softly to herself, closing eyes and humming a soft tune in her mind. The air around her was warm, a soft breeze coming off of the ocean. Cool black eyes opened once more, looking into the blue sky as the young woman wandered along through the sand. A book was sitting in her right hand, and she could only smile softly as she looked back down at the printed verse. Poem upon poem was etched into the pages; each one more obscure or beautiful than the last. Lips softly moved as she walked, and a hand raised into the air, pointing out the sky and showing it to the world. "We seek it thus, and take to the sky..." Nodding to herself, gaze following her hand, Gaia's eyes returned to the book once more; she would smile and continue to read. Though she could not claim to have a favorite poem from this book, she would have to recall this one as the one that she had read the most over her time. Each of the poems in this book had a different author to its name; be it Gaia herself, or some anonymous man with a mind of a scholar. She had collected these poems over the years, collated them thus, and bound them into a book of her own. Poetry, music, prose, phrase; they had all been collected in their own small groupings.

"Ripples form on the water's surface..." She smiled at that line; water was one of the things that Gaia appreciated in this world. It went its own way, flowing back and forth without a care in the world. Water, as it stood, was the greatest force of life in this world. It sustained, destroyed, rebuilt. It was that which gave the world its force to survive. "The wandering soul knows no rest." A wandering soul, huh? She would have to look at herself for that meaning; a soul that didn't stay in one place. No, she could if she wanted to. Gaia would be able to stay in one place, but she chose not to. It was almost sad to see people who spent their lives in a single home, watching their parents die, then having a family of their own and dying too. Sad, but poetic. A cycle of life that spanned generations. She would grow old and die as well. But at least... she would have lived her life to the fullest, right? Smiling softly, Gaia continued her barefoot stroll through the warm sands of the beach, reading and musing from her poetry, closing her eyes and thinking on the waters and the sands. A real artisan, that one was. It was a pity that she was also a warrior; but one had to make sacrifices in this world. Friends, life... family.

Back to top Go down

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon Empty Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Deployed in La Cerise. Wonderful, where else could one skip duty as easy as here, where so many other options presented themselves? Because that was propably the second thing, Vijay was best at: Skipping out on important things and spending the gained time dilly-dallying around one way or the other. Today's weather allowed it, so she decided on a whim to hit the sea with one of them rigid-foam boards and ride atop some of the waves. Thought, said, done. Right as the opportunity arose, She'd left her designated job assignment and headed for the beachy side of town. Leaving her not-waterproof and not-surfriding-suitable belongings and clothes with a towel on the sandy beach, some ways off the water's edge, the bikini-ed (this one left just enough to the imagination that it would not cause a riot for indecent behaviour) militant made way into the body of water, with plans to use the waves it pounded as propulsion to ride atop them. Here's to hoping there would be no shark attacks this time around.

As it goes, time flies if you enjoy yourself. And thusly, Vijaya pretty fast started forgetting and ignoring the time, the sorroundings and everything. Especially the fact that she'd prolly get an earful again for skipping out. For whatever reasons. In her perception, it wasn't like there would be a murder going unnoticed just because she didn't patrol or stand guard in unimportant spots anyway.
Tied up in enjoying herself, random thoughts and the dynamics that were surfing, the tall sports girl kind of spaced out even more and seemed to not notice that it would be advisable to hop off the motion of water she was riding right now, because it was nearing the amassment of land and that that was the beach and was likely to not dissipate totally before hitting ground. And it in fact did not. With hardly decreased speed, the board hit low waters, then sand. And since sand is much less suited to smoothly plow trough and glide over it came to a grinding halt more then immediately. The human on top didn't. Cursed be inertia, cause it made Vay fly head first off the thing and trough the air in a high arc. "Out of my way! Coming trough!" Brutally torn from daydreaming, she just so managed to spot the woman who was apparently enjoying the beah on this fine afternoon as well, even if less velocious as herself. Didn't help the fact that she came out of the blue, too fast for any normal person to get away, as unexpected as it happened. So she at least landed somewhat soft. Still somewhat painfull too, so Vijay didn't exactly make haste to jump off the other woman, on who she had crashlanded, giving her a facefull of cleavage while letting the slight pain in her bones dampen out a little. Only after a couple of seconds she pieced together that she had indeed flattened another person and almost jumped to her feet, giving the other person time to pick herself up as well while Vijaya brushed off the sand that stuck to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Ahh, the beach. The sounds of squawking seagulls reached her ears and as she looked out over the sea, she could see a few surfers doing their thing. Ah, surfing. A strange sport; one that Gaia wasn't quite in the mindset to enjoy. Nonetheless, there was certainly a lot of talent that she could watch over these waves. One or two bikini-clad surfers that stood out among the rest. Especially this one that was just out in her vision; coming directly towards her. Ah, this was a cute one as well. Nice, slightly-tanned skin, a white ribbon and a cute bikini that left enough to the imagination to not be bad. She chuckled softly, watching the girl surf towards her; wasn't that wave just a little big? Ahh, she'd be a-okay. The girl came closer, closer, and then hit the beach. The surfboard certainly stopped. "Out of my way! Coming trough!" She blinked, and was about to move--a second too late. The girl--that was far taller than Gaia--collided with her without a second to spare. A muffled cry left Gaia's lips, and the girl landed on the sand, on her back. Blinking, she felt something soft and wet against her face. Actually, two things, covered with material. A deep redness crossed over her cheeks and she almost tried to push the taller girl off of her. Of course, the fact that she was rather little in stature didn't help; so she had to wait for Vijaya to climb off of her.

THe moment she was away, Gaia was already gasping for breath and backing away quickly, the blush still on her cheeks. Hiding her face slightly, she gave the MUCH taller girl an annoyed look. "Wh-wh-what do you think you're d-doing?!" She splayed her legs behind her, placing her hands into the sand and leaning on them. "I-idiot! I could've been hurt..." Looking over to the side, Gaia didn't feel her blush fading. Despite everything, this was a most attractive woman that she'd been knocked over by. A sexy figure, everything. Though, Gaia was a little peeved about the height difference. Damn her shortness, and all associated things to do with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 am

"What's even more of a problem, I could have been hurt!" Vijaya immediately and kind of reflexive responded. While her tone and face seemed slightly angered, she was pretty far away from it in reality. "Thankfully, i wasn't because you cushioned my impact. Thanks a bundle." With a round motion of the wrist, the crashlanding surferess send some wayward sand trickling out from the space between her mail's metal parts, then added more for herself then anyone else: "I really can't allow my ass to be injured again, i'm off duty enough as it is." Quickly shooting a glance over the where she and her utensil beached just seconds ago, Vay made sure that her precious and expensive thing didn't sustain any noteable damage. Like the other ones she broke, some in half, some got holes. It was quite a career that she kind of wasn't proud over.

Directing her attention back to the rather small-statured woman she had landed on, Vijay saw that she seemed pretty much in one piece still, elthough her complexion was slightly reddened. Seeing how they had such an obvious difference in height and body mass this was almost a miracle. But just in case. "You alive and kickin', right? Get up and let's see if i have to report somethin' or the other to my insurance." Taking a step towards the person that was Gaia, Vijaya bent down and over somewhat, offering a hand in goodwill to help her get up without looking way stupid because she was so much taller. If there ever was a time to ogle her behind and front easily, it was now. Of course Jay had knowledge of this and liked to trap people, guys and girls alike, into 'noticing' them just when they stared. And with all the random bypassers and onlookers on the beach, this was easy. Almost no contest, but she did it nevertheless, all the while still spending most her attention to the woman in the sand to make sure she'd had no problems that would cause repercussions to herself later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 am

"What's even more of a problem, I could have been hurt! Thankfully, i wasn't because you cushioned my impact. Thanks a bundle." Twitch. "Y-you selfis-" Not worth it, Gaia. Calm down, Gaia. Nope, that right eyebrow was still twitching. Probably more due to the fact that she'd just been crushed by a woman that was far taller and probably twice the weight of Gaia herself. I really can't allow my ass to be injured again, i'm off duty enough as it is." W-well... biting her lip softly, Gaia sighed. She couldn't feel too angry against this woman; it was only a mistake after all. "W-well it's only an accident, and I'm off-duty too... s-so I suppose I can forgive y-you..." Folding her arms, the tsundere turned slightly away from Vijaya's gaze, biting her lip and growling slightly. Though she wouldn't admit it, that woman landing on her in that certain spot had felt kind of... n-nice... yes, nice. Again, she'd NEVER admit it to anyone outside of her mind. And she was the only one in her mind. So nobody else would find out!

"You alive and kickin', right?" It looked like she was, right? OF COURSE SHE WAS. Biting her lip again, she growled a little. Why was she so annoyed and flustered? "Get up and let's see if i have to report somethin' or the other to my insurance." She blinked, watching the taller woman kneel down to help her up. "I can get up m-myself!" Pushing off from the ground, Gaia tried to get up onto her feet. Unfortunately, one of her arms gave way, and she felt herself falling face-first into the sand. Gah... sitting up again, she placed a tentative touch onto her right arm. "Cazzo." Sprained, it seemed. Or, at least, unusable right now. Sighing softly, Gaia placed her left hand into Vijaya's, accepting her help and getting to her feet, albeit slowly. "Gah... I-I should be okay." That didn't stop Gaia from looking, though. Closet pervert she was, she would still hold some sort of caution to the wind. Finally on her feet, she stepped backwards from the taller one, leaning down and picking up her poetry book. Ah, good, it was only slightly wet. "Th-thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Surprisingly enough, the woman tried getting up on her own, disregarding Vij's help at first. Almost as expected, she wasn'T as healthy as Vay had supposed by just looking. Something, propably a curse, in Cerisian -that Vijyay never bothered to pick up on, at all- followed a minor breakdown due to an arm not doing as expected. After she had finally decided to take the generously offered help, the unknown assured she would be okay. "Can't kid me. That is a reaction rather far away from okay." Inquisitively, she took hold of the apparently hurt arm, trying to not be all that rough. One look, more pretending to be professional than actually being professional, later she'd made herself a picture of the situation. "No can do. There's already a slight swelling. I didn't train to be medic, but even so, i can tell thats not 'good' at all." Without much comment on it, the slackoff-soldier turned to grab her surfboard from water's edge, then carry it over to the pile of belongings a few meters further up the beach.

"We're totally going to see a doctor." She commanded while dropping the towel she'd just used to dry herself off and now stepped into her hotpants to pull them up wher they belong. Next was the top and jacket. For now, all of that had to go over the swimwear, she'd redress properly later. "Or at least a lifeguard further up where the swimmers are being observed." Long strides of long legs in short jeanspants bridged the distance between the two of them. Positioning her tall figure in front and thus over Gaia, Vijaya sort of had to look down on her and now that they were both standing upright, the height difference became even more obvious. "You can walk at least? Or do i have to piggyback you to a doc?" Usually she wasn't really that much of a good samaritan, but this was a special case. First of all, she had cause this problem, secondly this needed to be fixed, because if it wasn't, eventually someone might find out she was not on her designated post again - thus making this accident possible in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:10 am

No can do. There's already a slight swelling. I didn't train to be medic, but even so, i can tell thats not 'good' at all." Wait, wha-HEY GET OFF OF HER ARM! She almost had to STOP herself from pulling back violently, even though that she knew her arm was injured. "You're lying. It's fine." Retaining her voice's emotionless state, Gaia cast a look at the woman that was almost screaming 'get away'. She wasn't trying to be mean, but she found it difficult to trust a random woman who had SLAMMED into her. The woman let go of the damn arm (much to Gaia's relief) and sauntered off to go and get her surfboard. It was time. Turning slightly in the sand, Gaia prepared herself to escape from this mysterious attacker. However, she just couldn't do it. It would be rude to ruin this woman's hospitality, not to mention the fact that Gaia kind-of-sort-of found her sexy. She'd allow herself this little pleasure of perversion, at least for a little longer. "We're totally going to see a doctor." Yup, yup. Gaia didn't care right now. Instead, she was surreptitiously watching Vijaya redress herself in these clothes that simply covered her bikini instead of actually redressing her properly. God she was such a perv. She'd slap herself if her right arm wasn't screwed.

Without warning, Vijaya was back in front of her. Blinking, Gaia could only chuckle quietly. "Ah, yes. D-doctor. G-gonna go see th-the doctor... O-or lifeguard." She nodded, making sure to hide her perversion as best she could. "You can walk at least? Or do i have to piggyback you to a doc?" She felt herself boil over and grit her teeth. "D-d-don't patronize me! I can walk j-just fine! L-lemme go--AHH!" Stepping past Vijaya quickly, she managed to hit her ankle on a tree root that was just there and fell forwards. "AH!" Hitting the ground with a grunt, she looked backwards and tenderly placed her fingers onto her ankle. It was red and swollen, even touching it hurt. "Goddamnit." Biting her lip softly, Gaia produced a frustrated sigh into the air and looked up at Vijaya with annoyed eyes. "Looks like I'll need to be carried after all. And we haven't been introduced, either. Nngh... I-I'm Gaia Bianchi. Sellsword for th-the Gelemortian Military." She laughed and held out a pale hand for Vijaya to take. She hated relying on others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

So much for that. Just as they went off to get that first small wound checked, this person managed to get her foot entangled in propably the only wayward root of some tree further up the land on the whole damn beach. Natually a nasty fall and twist of the ankle followed quickly. "So much for not acepting help and walking yourself." Yijay thought. Now the range of damage included not only a sprained wrist, but also a sprained andkle or something. "This' getting better by the minute." the tall one muttered to herself, while watching the grounded woman gently poking her ankle only to quickly retract her finger again. That must hurt.

"You know. You should have just said form the getgo that you wanted to be carried, no need to forcibly hurt yourself more then necessary."
This was clearly a joke, while VJ once again took Gaia's hand to pick her up. And damn, she wasn't only small, but also pretty light. Or Vijay too strong. One way or the other, she would propably be able to get this klutzy person to a doc. "I-I'm Gaia Bianchi. Sellsword for th-the Gelemortian Military." these words reached her ear. Wait just a teensy damn minute. Someone as physically frail and exceptionally unlucky and klutzy as this was employed with the military, as a sellsword no less? Well this was news. "I could have sworn the Militia had higher requirements for signups... Anyway. Infantry Sergeant Vijaya Giovanetti, Military as well." First part of the statement was more a loud thought then an actually meant to be heard sentence. "Up we go. Get a hold somewhere around my neck or shoulders, so i can get you up from the ground onto my back." She turned around and kneeled as far down as it would allow, so Gaia could grab on and be picked up. When she felt the warm smoothness of the pale skin that were her hands hold onto her kind of more tanned skin, Vay slowly got up, dragging the much smaller frame with her like a cape until she had gotten up to full height and felt the torso press into her back. So as to not tear off the wounded one's arms over time, the athlete interlaced her flesh and mechanical fingers with each other on her back, creating a sort of support for Gaia to rest on, hence why Vijaya shoved it under the other womans behind, taking some stress off her arms.

Positioned and set to go like this - the legs hanging free and the arms not under stress, both necessary because of wounds - they, as in VJ, started walking. The awkward silence almost took over, hence why a conversation was quickly started again. "How's the view up here? Nice to look down on people for a change, isn't it?" An obvious play on their height difference now equaled by the fact that the shorter Gaia was being carried like a backpack. The lifeguard tower was already in sight, although just as a needle against the sky, so they still had some way to cover. Vi was tempted to poke around further, like who a military sellsword was chilling around at the cerisian beach, but that might also induce thoughts and questions to herself, like why SHE was on the beach, when she had been talking off duty attendance before. One never knew who might get wind of this and report her slackage in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 am

"You know. You should have just said form the getgo that you wanted to be carried, no need to forcibly hurt yourself more then necessary." Ah. She blinked slightly and shook her head. She didn't want to be carried, that was the thing! She wanted independence, not someone helping her along every step of the way. Turning away slightly from her kneeling position, Gaia pouted softly, still not sure she wanted to go ahead with what was occurring here. "I..." What could she say? There was nothing for her to say, there was no reason for her to say anything. This girl was right, she needed to be helped, did she not? The woman in front of her muttered something quietly to herself after her introduction, before introducing herself as well. "...Infantry Sergeant Vijaya Giovanetti, Military as well." Hm. So they let muscle-heads into the military as well, huh? She almost felt herself scoff at this; Wolfgang was a lax man indeed. The woman turned around and knelt down to a level of which the smaller woman could clamber onto her back; Gaia tentatively took this offer. Reaching out with caution lining her touch, Gaia gripped around the neck of the other and shuffled herself onto the warm and slightly-damp body of the other, closing her eyes as she did so. "D-don't do anything unethical, r-right?!" She managed to stammer those words out, before biting down as Vijaya stood up. She felt like she was going to slide off and land on the ground, though those fears were allayed when hands came beneath her as a seat. If she didn't know better, Gaia would've shouted out, but she grudgingly accepted the assistance from the much larger woman. She shoved her own body tightly against Vijaya's in order to keep herself steady, before feeling the motions as the other began to walk forwards.

"How's the view up here? Nice to look down on people for a change, isn't it?" "Ah.." She bit down on her bottom lip, blushing slightly and looking over to the side for a second, grumbling to herself. She'd always been a little sour over her height, though she had always tried not to show it. Being a good half-foot to a foot shorter than most of the people around you frustrated her, especially when they chose to rub it in her face. Though, for a change, this woman wasn't teasing her about it, albeit not directly. Instead, she was asking her if she liked how things were different here, for once. She felt her cheeks glistening with a red fervor at the thought of this, swallowing back her pride and stubbornness, in order to finally speak to this woman, opening her eyes properly and looking over Vijaya's shoulder. Though she had seen the world from up high before, it had always been at a height that was greater than a human could withstand. here, She was at a height that she could actually feel tall from, which was an amazing change. She wasn't high up, she was tall. Why would one feel so inferior about their height? Well, when you had to contend with people taller than you, you usually worried about such things. This was the problem that came with Gaia, this was something she needed to solve. Closing her eyes and burying her face into the back of Vijaya's shoulder, Gaia felt herself smiling sweetly.

"It's... nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Nice. So that's how someone thought of this change, who was originally meant to be much below everyone's eye level. It was really hard to imagine for VJ, with being always at this height. She also couldn't imagine how it would be the other way around. For her to be much shorter then anyone else. Sure, she could always go around on her knees for a while, but it just was not the same. And the memories of her childhood days weren't exactly as fresh as they used to be and differed greatly from what her daily life was now. This easy train of thought showed her, how surprisingly easy it was for two worlds to be so vastly different and each unimaginable for the other one, while actually being about the same thing.

Kind of lost in that thought and feeling Miss Bianchi loose up, not only in one but many ways even if just a little, left her fading out the conversation she herself had tried to start. Dreaming with open eyes, the tall one almost didn't feel the warmth and body as well as the weight of her crash victim anymore for a while. The distance to their destination shortened ever so fast and just when they were literally steps away from running into it, the Athlete came to an abrupt halt. “You still awake back there, ain't you?” A little shakey motion VJ performed with her arms, as if to wake Gaia up if she had been sleeping – course she propably was just spacing out or such. “We have arrived. Let's get that stuff taken care of. The earlier it's fixed, the less trouble the both of us get.” Getting over to a bench, she made efforts to sit the injured girl down on it, preferably without putting that foot problem or that wrist problem under stress. When she had gotten her off that back an onto the bench, VJ went to get the hopefully medically basic instructed lifeguard. “Hey handsome.” she sort of shouted. “Get over and do your job, if you will. There's am injured accident victim here with some sprained wrists and ankles or something.” Indeed, the lifeguard was a 'handsome' allright. Nearly perfect tan, fit body, averagely tall. The classic version every young woman would swoon over. These traits must have been a basic requirement for applicants as lifesavers.

Anyway and -how. So that was arranged and while Handsome got the ambulance box, 'Jay sat herself next to Gaia. “I really hope you don't mind this incident. Wasn't quite my plan to abuse you for a buffer. Know what, I got some craving for food now. How about me taking you along. For amends, if nothing else.” She tried really hard to make their height difference not look like some kind of dominance of aggressive position by acting as cheerful and bubbly as she could, wide smile and all. Indeed she felt kind of bad for squishing this poor person, although technically it was no one's fault. Just like how accident usually happen. People in the wrong places at the wrong times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

Her body pressed up against that of the other, Gaia couldn't help but silently watch over Vijaya's shoulder as the pair walked; blinking at how unusual this new view on the world around her was. A world entirely new to her, yet completely familiar at the same time. How strange it was, seeing the world at a height you would never be able to experience naturally; yet knowing that it was all the same when you went back down. She almost felt relaxed in this woman's arms, closing her eyes as the rocking of her footsteps slowly sent her in a casual drift; words escaping her lips in Cerisian--words that she knew off by heart, yet had written in her pages all the same. "Infinite in mystery is the Gift of the Goddess..." She whispered calmed, quiet tones into the world. "We seek it thus and take to the sky..." Eyes slowly started to close, Gaia's body softly slumping against the rhythmic motions of Vijaya's movement. "Ripples form on the water's surface, the wandering soul knows... no... rest..." Her body completely slumped against Vijaya's now, her mind drifting off into a cool sleep; images of a family that she loved fluttering across her eyesight...

"You still awake back there, ain't you?" A sudden stop and a shakey motion caused Gaia's eyes to snap open and a shout to come out, the girl almost falling backwards from the fright that she got from it all happening so suddenly. "IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT!" She grit her teeth, shaking her head furiously. "Wh-what were you thinking?!" Taking a second to calm herself down, Gaia slowly raised her own gaze to see that they had arrived at their destination. “We have arrived. Let's get that stuff taken care of. The earlier it's fixed, the less trouble the both of us get.” She nodded sorely, letting herself get lowered to the ground; sitting on a spot where she would cradle her injured arm and leg. There wasn't too much stress coming from all of this, though she worried that if anything bad happened that she may fall over--she didn't wanna fall over. Biting her lip quietly, she looked up at Vijaya, who was calling the lifeguard over. Tall, tanned, sexy--he would be a lot of girls' dream guy. Of course, he wasn't the sort of person Gaia would look for; the first problem was that penis. The entire gender, actually. Gaia was not a feminist... she just didn't like men, that was all!

Watching him with cautious eyes, Gaia felt the presence of Vijaya next to her (how could you not feel the presence of someone so freakin' tall!) and blushed softly, though continuing to stare needles into the man's back. "I really hope you don't mind this incident. Wasn't quite my plan to abuse you for a buffer." "Tch." It wasn't quite her plan to be abused as a buffer, either. She didn't mind, though. Well, she did mind. But she didn't care anymore--what was done was done, all that crap. Grumbling quietly to herself, Gaia suspiciously watched the approaching lifeguard with his medical equipment as he leaned over her. He was obviously Cerisian as well, so she spoke out in sharp tones. "W-watch where you touch, alright? D-don't do anything b-bad!" He chuckled and nodded at her with a sly expression, slowly starting to wrap her ankle in some form of support, seemed to be a brace. "Know what, I got some craving for food now. How about me taking you along. For amends, if nothing else." Food, huh? "I-I'm not hung--" GROOOOOWL Slightly hanging her head, Gaia sighed softly as the blush grew across her face. "O-okay, I'm hungry."

The brace around her ankle tightened; Gaia bit her lip in pain. Reaching up, the man softly gripped her hand and started to put a brace onto the injured wrist as well, keeping ice covering it at all times. Looking over at Vijaya now, she kept her gaze away from the tanned lifeguard. "Nngh... I-I can pay for myself, th-though... there's n-no need for you to cater to me..." Biting down on her lip with each touch, Gaia felt herself relaxing around this woman. The man's grip released itself and he stepped up and away, smiling at her and nodding. "You should be able to walk on it soon. I'd advise rest first, however." She blinked, nodding obediently. "Y-you have a crutch... r-right?" He shook his head. "You'll need one of those from the hospital, I'm afraid." O-oh. Looking down at her lap, Gaia clenched her non-injured hand into a fist and sighed. "C...can you... c-can you help... again?" She forced those words out, almost feeling horrible to have to say them. She didn't need anyone to help her, but that stubbornness had cost her in the end--she was now injured more than she had been previously. Gah. This was such a bother...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 am

So after just a little time, the kinda damaged wrist and ankle were taken care of with braces and stuff. But still, this Gaia girl wasn't actually fixed yet. They had to get her some kind of support from the hospital. A crutch or wheelchair or something, whatever they had to lend 'em injured people. That also meant VJ had to support for just a while longer. “I guess so. Don't think just a brace makes that ankle all good. Change of plans then. Visit that hospital first, so we get that taken care of, food time afterwards.” Once again, Gaia would have to hop on back so they could get going, as she had not spontaneously grown quite a lot, just supporting was still out of the question.

Moments later, the two of them, tall and short, one carried by the other, were under way up the sandy beach to the streets and stuff of La Cerisé. The hospital wasn't exactly around the corner from here, so it would be quite a walk. Not like fit Vijaya would have much a problem with that. Her stamina might be nearly endless, but no one's time is. Hence why, the first point on the order was actually a change of footwear. Cause: walking, more then necessary, Vij. Totally not words that fit together very well. “Lemme change shoes, I don't want to walk 3 ages all over the place.” And with that, the shorter girl was sat down again, so Vijay had the hands free for changing from beachy sandals to the much loved rollers. With everything put in the place it rightfully belongs, including shoes, bags and people alike, they were finally set to go. “Don't you fall off now, if you can help it. We don't want any more injuries for the time being. Because that would delay the other activities by some time.” And with that, Vijaya slowly started accumulating velocity by pushing herself off the ground foot by foot, rolling on the wheels under the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 am

“I guess so. Don't think just a brace makes that ankle all good. Change of plans then. Visit that hospital first, so we get that taken care of, food time afterwards.” Sigh. Shaking her head slowly, Gaia allowed herself to be carefully risen up onto Vijaya's back once more, closing her eyes as her face pushed in closely to the woman's back. She grit her teeth as they set off as a pair; Sablya couldn't help but softly shake with each motion, not sure if the next step would be the one to injure her further, or cause her more pain than she was experiencing--Gaia didn't want to experience too much pain. Pain... it reminded you that you were alive, but it hurt. It ripped through the very fabric of your soul, but also made sure you lived. Gaia didn't like pain. Pain reminded Gaia of that night, watching her sister... a tear would slide down her face, closed eyes held shut as each motion brought about a little bit more pain. She was injured--pain was not just expected, it was almost disgustedly welcomed. As they left the beach and rose up onto the more concreted streets, Gaia felt herself being lowered to the ground by the taller and more buxom woman. “Lemme change shoes, I don't want to walk 3 ages all over the place.” Gaia's own shoe-sandal things remained back in her family's home, so she had no cause to complain, really.

"O-okay..." She sat there for a few seconds, utterly helpless, while Vijaya tended to changing her shoes from those walkers to... roller-blades?! Gaia almost felt the hairs on her neck raise into unimaginable levels. "Y-you expect me to... wh-what?!" What was this outrage?! Almost ready to start yelling, Gaia felt herself slowly picked up, the girl making mewling sounds as she resisted--though it was all for nothing. She was picked up, held onto and then the pair started to gain up speed as they moved. Gaia's arms were as tightly latched around Vijaya's chest as possible, though trying not to touch anywhere inappropriate. “Don't you fall off now, if you can help it. We don't want any more injuries for the time being. Because that would delay the other activities by some time.” She blinked and shouted out. "Ea-easy enough for you to say! You're not the one holding onto someone's back while they move!" She shouted out further, but refused to show any weakness. Gaia wasn't scared, she was just worried. Really worried that she'd fall off. And get more hurt. So she clung... tightly. And she wouldn't admit it, but she liked the feeling of being close to such an attractive woman...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 am

And with that last batch of moments, they were on more familiar terrain for Vijay. Walking on sand sure was something she didn't do every day, even if just for the reason that sand wasn't exactly best friends with rolling hardrubberwheels. But a concrete street, that was a whole different level. A flat, hard surface -while ideal for falling and hurting oneself REALLY bad at speed- that enabled transportation of humans and all kinds of cargo in vehicles at a much faster pace. This would get them around the city and thusly to the hospital in a zap. Or less, depending on how far she could go with her hands being occupied by securing the live luggage.

With each stride, the clattering and rattling of the wheels against the grey flooring became more silent, the more speed they picked up the smoother the rubber skipped over the tiny irregularities in the ground. The airstream also increased ever so slow, but consistent. They wouldn't go as fast as a car could, but definately a speed fast enough for untrained personnel to be scared of dangling unprotected over a stone surface at.
VJ could feel Gaia holding on pretty tight, almost frantically. But only almost, she could already imagine from what she saw so far, that Gaia would shy out on getting a too firm grip on her chest. By any meaning of the phrase and stretch of the imagination. The idea of passively teasing the petite girl with her holdback-attitude kind of amused her, making the ride more enjobable then it already was by the sheer company she had, the nice weather, the wind and everything. "Don't squeeze too hard, or i might just faint." she kidded on top of it. Gravitational pull from the corner she just curved around did the rest, most likely intensifying the experience for backpack Gaia.

So they flew down the tarmac line at decent speed, making more and more headway towards the hospital as time went by. But it didn't go by totally without human interactions. "So, how comes the military finds use in people like yours? Like, what's it you do that puts you over the hundreds of young, strong and motivated men that join up the miilitary every other time?" Really, this matter had riddled her a bit for a while now. She wasn't exactly the most physically and obviously useful person, compared to the standarts of what the military liked to see in applicants. Giovanetti knew from herself that she was good at getting physical, endurance, strength and stuff, so that qualified her easily - especially since the job was more then just being able to shoot a rifle at people when told - but Gaia? She musta had some well-trained skills to match up with everyone else. And it was a certainly interesting topic to hear about, now that they had aquainted with each other and got some time to kill on their hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down