Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Taking in a stray EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Taking in a stray EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Taking in a stray EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Taking in a stray EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Taking in a stray EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Taking in a stray EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Taking in a stray EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Taking in a stray EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Taking in a stray EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Taking in a stray EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Taking in a stray

Go down

Taking in a stray Empty Taking in a stray

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Where am I..? The voice in the head of a small child would ache. Her body still hurt.. wait.. her.. Was that the right word? Oh.. right... it wasn't. Long it had been since he had been a she. How confusing it was for him. there was the fact he had been born a woman, but due to a madman's experiment, he was now male, yet he looked as girly as ever. Beautiful blonde hair fell over his face, messily. It was way too long for a boy and his clothes no longer fit right. How long had it been? Weeks and he still had no idea how to do anything right. It felt like weeks anyways. He was starving and tired, though he'd just woken up. the young boy would shift to sit, his tummy growling orders for food. The ears of black color would fall flat and the boy would groan, wrapping his arms around his stomach. The newest asset o his body, that tail flicking uncomfortably. He knew better than to approach people as they would ind him as some sort of freak and right now, Elysia was a mess. A complete mess.

An alley cat, as cliche as it was, he'd be sitting by a dumpster and groan. He needed food, but he refused to eat out of the trash. That left one o two options; pilfer or kill. None seemed that appetizing. As night fell he'd continue to debate while the cats in the alley surveyed him like the oddity he was. The boy gave a pathetic look of almost begging that made even the cats look away to avoid the guilt in their bodies.

Groaning, his body would fall forward and he'd catch a face-full of pavement. His eyes closed with some tears. It was so girly; his long curly hair; a matted mess that was so annoying. Within the locks was a set of hairpins to keep some of the bangs out of his face. His eyes tearing up as he longed for a warm bed, somewhere to stay, anything. His eyes watched as people passed by him, not even caring that there was a strange cat-person in the gutters. What an awful world!

Back to top Go down

Taking in a stray Empty Re: Taking in a stray

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 am

Feng had woken up today and went to work like normal and came home and showered like normal. Nothing was weird about his day. And as he went out for his walk to check his mail and walk around town some for a little mind clearing exercise. He made his way out of his front door and pulled on his blue jacket tightly. He made his way out and began walking with his hat over his eyes. He passed his neighbors and smiled and waved at them pleasantly. They waved back with a smile as he passed. He shoved his hands in his pockets now as he walked through Xi'an without paying all that much attention to the things around him. Everything was normal around here it seemed and it didn't surprised him. Xi'an rarely seemed to change. But in that manner her loved it. He loved consistency.

As he passed a building something caught his attention from the corner of his eye and he turned to look down the alley and he stared calmly for a moment before walking forward to observe what it is he was looking at. He knelt down near the... Girl? who had apparently fallen. He noticed a tail but thought nothing of it. He had seen a chimera or two in his lifetime and it was nothing anymore. He bit his lip as he looked concerned. This wouldn't be the first time he found a badly injured person... There was Athelius... He lightly reached his hand down and nudged his or her shoulder gently.

"Hey, are you okay?" he said softly. He knew it was most likely a no but he asked because he was expecting a reply on what was wrong so he knew how to help. If he or she did not reply he would immediately take them to the hospital of course. If so maybe he could help them to get back into a more stable condition and take them to the doctor later. This kid seemed to be an older child to early teens. He wasn't good at estimating but he couldn't see this kid being too old. They just didn't look all that old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 am

The boy would feel a person approach him. the sound of footsteps bringing hope upon his face. his eyes wide as she looked up with wide, begging eyes. The soft blue-green orbs set upon this.. man? Who had come to his rescue. It was obvious the feline chimera had not had a proper home in a while, dirty and rather skinny, clothes torn here and there. The man asked him if he was okay. The young feminine boy would reach out and grasp at this friendly Samaritan's clothes and pull. "Please... I need food.. I-I will work for it if needed.." He'd beg, his ears perking as the innocent young eyes stared intent upon Feng.

Shaking a bit, he'd pull himself to his knees only to lose balance and fall against the person, weak and unable to support himself at the moment. Exhaustion, fatigue both mingled within his veins. "And possibly a haircut? I can't see past my hair.." His soft voice would speak. The whole of his body clinging onto this poor soul who had taken pity on him. usually Elysia wouldn't beg for help, so he would express his will to pay it back. His tail twitching a bit while his ears perked at each sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

After listening to him speak Amestrian Feng smiled lightly. Two things he could do. Without any real permission he picked him up and moved him gently onto his back, holding him up by his legs. He stepped out and got a weird look or two but just nodded politely at them as he made his way back to his house. They had to have been used to him doing stuff like this now. The Second Command of Xing had already picked up stray animals, why not a chimera kid? Not the same, Feng realized, but he obviously liked to help. He made it to his house quickly enough and well enough if there was no struggle and opened the door.

"I'm going to set you down in the kitchen, okay?" he said, speaking softly as he made his way through his home into the kitchen. Not even taking his shoes off like normally would do. He turned him and set him on the chair at a table. He then made his way to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, opened it, and got a glass and poured it into it. He set it down in front of him and smiled.

"What kind of things do you like to eat? I might have it" he offered kindly. He usually kept a variety of foods in his house from pretty much every culture as he is interested in pretty much all cultures. But there was a limit too because he didn't have all the space and all the money to have EVERYTHING. But he still figured he most likely had something this kid would like. What are the odds of him not? He was confident he had something. Cutting his hair could wait, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

The boy didn't protest much as he was picked up. Such a friendly person. Dear Gods, thank you for saving me! he'd think to himself; still weak in the body as his body fell lightly upon this savior's back. His head resting upon the shoulder while he'd led the male carry him to his home. He could see the odd looks he got for his ears and tail. Of course they would, it was a rare sight after all! A cat chimera, plain in view. The young boy that looked like a girl. A mess of his body making him look, ever so neglected and abandoned. His arms would rest over this man's back, cherishing the feel of relaxing.

His eyes closed and for a moment, he dosed off. Waking abruptly with a start as the man but him down. The boy, Elysia, would survey the room and blink a bit. A gentle smile on his face and a grateful look of debt upon his lips with the gift of water. His hands holding the glass shakily, he leaned in and gently lapped at the water, his ears twitching and tail curling around his leg. After downing the whole glass in nearly a second, Elysia pulled away and let out a sigh. "Thank you!" Such relief fell from his mouth as he almost purred, sitting in a feline posture; as odd as it was.

The boy would hesitate. Food he liked? Well the thought that occurred was sweets and berries. Well anything other than blackberries that was. His ears perked and a bright smile shone on his face. "Berry shortcake? Raspberry shortcake?!" He'd ask excitedly while his tail danced with a soft, twitching excitement. It was almost as i he'd explode from excitement. How he loved sweet berries. "Or-Or melon parfait? What about strawberry custard?!" Yes he would go on with more desserts he liked. The fatigue still on his face; but happiness poring from his face. So hungry, he was. He could eat anything.. even blackberries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

As he drank the water Feng nodded "you are very welcome" he said as he poured him some more water. then there was the mention of all of the sweets and he chuckled, lightly rubbing the back of his head. He knew that he had at least raspberry shortcake supplies as he quite liked it himself. But right now he figured he would need something that was actual food and not sweets.

"Okay, how about this. You eat something meat based for me first then you can have all the raspberry shortcake I have that you want, okay?" he offered. He didn't want to see his new little house guest getting sick when he would rather help him get better. That was his whole reason for bringing him! To help him out. He would ask questions later. Like why he was alone and not at home or an orphanage... Then again, he wasn't sure if an orphanage would accept a chimera child, sadly. He wasn't sure one in Xing would... Then again, the thought this kid might be from Amestris due to his fluent Amestrian speaking.

"I can whip you up a quick stirfry if you want" he offered. He knew for a fact he for sure had the supplies for that. "Just pick a meat type and I will see if I can do it?" he tilted his head. What kind of food did a cat chimera like that wasn't berry based and desserty? Which wasn't good for either cat nor human so he didn't want to give it to him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 pm

The cat chimera yawned and stretched his arms out over his head. Oh this was the life! A place away from rain, some water and food! though the look on his face was such sadness. No sweets? "Poo.. I can't have my deserts now? You know fruit is part of the food pyramid!" He'd say in a cheery, hopeful tune. Well he could try to get his sweets, right? He had hopes and wants just like everyone else. that feline expression a bit cunning and almost innocent of begging. His body leaned forward with a sweet look to it. Kitty eyes? Maybe they would work. Of course not. He wanted Elysia to eat food food. Drats.

"Hm.. I guess.. I could go for some chicken."
He'd state shyly, as if afraid to admit what he wanted. Though he really wanted some berries, he would settle with the stirfry, not like he had much of a choice this new friend wasn't about to give Elysia sweets anytime soon. Oh well, chicken was good too or maybe.. "OO NO NO!FISH I want some salmon!" He'd declare excitedly. A moment of pausing and he'd blush withdrawing his face and looking away. "U-Uh I'm sorry.. I-I'll take whatever you're willing to give." After all it was rude to be brought to someone's house and demand food. It just wasn't done!

As he shifted, he'd blow some limp bang fell into his face. His head shaking as he'd groan and grip at his stomach. When was his last meal? He couldn't remember. His insides felt like they were eating themselves though and his whole body ached. "What's your name, kind sir?" He'd ask softly if partially to ignore the gnawing pain in his tummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Feng chuckled and nodded. He might have salmon... Maybe... If he was lucky. He opened the fridge and searched through his well oraganized meat section which had close to nothing in it because most was frozen. He only thawed what he plans on making. And this was the cat-boys lucky day. He pulled out a brown wrapped package and opened it and set in on the counter. He wasn't sure what this kid would want him to do with it. He scratched his head and looked at Elysia and smiled.

"And how would you like your salmon?" he said cheerfully. Just hoping it was something he could do fast, which with salmon it was a possibility because it was something that can just plain be eaten raw. Something he had to admit he has done several times when he was far too lazy to cook. Which happened at times. then again he also just ate a peanut butter sandwich when those moments occur.

"Oh! And my name is Feng Xiu, and you are?" he smiled, bowing his head slightly. As polite as ever. He lifted his hand up and chewed on his nail slightly. He had to wash them anyways and this was a nervous habit. And people sure as hell made him nervous. Even kids he was helping and such. Why? Because what if they know? What if they know and made fun of him? And this kid was atleast early teens and teens had a thing for poking fun, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

Elysia could smell it.. short of drooling, he'd crawl to the counter and look up sweetly. Again, almost as if begging as he'd hesitate to check eyes with the man. Was it okay? Could he eat the fish? For all he knew this man was going to do something else with it. It would be bad manners just to dig in. So he'd keep his mits on the counter and poke his eyes at his host's head. Those blue eyes soft and longing; wanting so bad the fish on the counter. If you asked him to sit pretty, he just might have. After all, he was so hungry he could eat the whole fish, bones and all.

Back a few weeks he would have refused the fish. After all, he had hated fish back then, but lately it was all he wanted. Fried fish, grilled fish, it didn't matter. All he wanted was that savory taste of the seafood. Licking his lips, the man's speaking would make him smile. "Nyan? Oh.. I would like it rare if that is okay?" He'd state in a softly hinting tone. He seemed pushy but then again he was starving. His tail twitching wildly with eagerness.

The man asked his name and he'd smile sweetly. "I'm Elysia! Elysia Lusso! Nice to meet you Feng nii-san." His voice still reminiscent of a girl. It was rather confusing if this was a boy or girl, most assumed Elysia to be a girl, with his long hair and feminine clothes after all, what would one expect? However as of the last few weeks he was now a male. It was hard getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Feng chuckled and smiled "Looks like you could just eat it raw" he said. He found this adorable for some reason. He had barely known this kid but he couldn't help but love how adorable he was. And once he got him all cleaned up and healthy again that would help even more. He began working on what he needed to do in order to cook this even slightly because part of him wasn't sure what the kid actually wanted as he was terrible at reading people. "I mean, if you want you can" he added as he lightly pat the kid on the head and then made his way over to wash his hands because that is what you do when you touch food and Feng Xiu was a gentleman.

"Elysia, huh?" That... sounded like a girl name. Maybe this was a girl. He couldn't exactly be sure. What if this is how people saw him sometimes? He tilted his head slightly as he thought. He liked to think he look like a male but sometimes he wasn't so sure but that could just be in his moments of weakness where he looks in the mirror and all he can see is her staring back at him blankly. Lost in her own body. But he wanted her gone. Even physically... But... It was hard. He shook himself out of his thoughts when he noticed they were beginning to get far too serious.

"So when you are done eating you are free to use my shower then I can cut your hair like you asked, that sound good?" he asked as he turned around to look at him again. A soft comforting smile in place, somehow already having developed some small affection for this kid and she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because he wasn't sure of the gender. That somehow made things more... Personal. He didn't know why as his thing wasn't looking like both. It was being one and wanting to look like the other... Then again for all he knew that was how it was with Elysia. Didn't know anything and he wasn't in the place to ask. He figured at some point he would get a hint or he would just flat out tell him what gender he or she is. If he at all picks up on the fact Feng doesn't know which he tried very hard to keep that behind lock and key because that was a bit rude to display, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Elysia would eagerly nearly jump the fish as she would nibble on it, soon downing the contents. His eyes would close as his tail flicked happily. His face bright despite the dirt upon it. Life was good. Though he usually didn't like taking things from people, at least now he was content with his tummy full for now. A soft and content purr from his throat as he would stand up and toss the bones in what he assumed to be the trashcan. The boy, a bit shorter than his host, but he was still pretty tall for his younger age. The blue eyes closed as he laughed softly. "Thank you so much, Nyan!" He would coo before twirling a bit and straightening his outfit.

As his new friend asked if he wanted to shower and gain his haircut, the boy would mew softly and nod. His face beaming with a great joy. "Yes please!" He would say louder than intended. His eagerness pouring from his wiry and excited little body. This man was so nice to him! He found him like an older brother he had never had. Even if they had only just met, at least he found someone he could trust for now. Innocent and gullible, it was good Feng was not some villain as Elysia would be in a bad position without knowing it.

Running his hands through his hair, he would push the bushy and messy hair locks out of his face. he couldn't see right with the mass o wavy blond tresses all in his face. the masses simply a terrifying mess that blocked his visual field. Maybe then he would feel less of a hobo that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:15 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down