Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Stray Cat EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Stray Cat EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Stray Cat EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Stray Cat EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Stray Cat EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Stray Cat EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Stray Cat EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Stray Cat EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Stray Cat EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Stray Cat EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Stray Cat

Go down

A Stray Cat Empty A Stray Cat

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Jay dropped through a manhole, landing in the greenish water of the sewers. She sighed in content, being one of those rare people who enjoyed walking through muck and sewage. This was a peaceful place for her, if the Chimarae weren't angry or hungry for flesh. Normally, if she knew they would be, she would convince Slink into going with her, as a way of telling the other Chimarae 'Hey, she's cool with me, so she's cool with you guys.' But, Slink was busy today, so she came alone. Besides, she had other reasons for being here. She had gotten word that several targets were to be found in the sewers, and she always needed cash. Though if she was more famous, she wouldn't even need any cash! Grrr, how she wanted to be recognized as a great assassin! As she walked and thought, she noticed a pointy cat ear and walked over, warily, to see what it was...

[159]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

A Stray Cat Empty Re: A Stray Cat

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 pm

A small ball of flesh in the shape of a young girl lie on the ground. She sniffed and seemed to almost purr as water droplets dropped on her nose. It was an odd place for a girl to be taking a nap, but Falon could sleep anywhere, she was rarely awake.. however the scent of lizard lingered in the air. Twitching her nose, she fluttered her eyes open and flexed her front arms in front like a cat. Shaking her head to remove the water, she turned and looked around with a confused yawn. Sleepily she used her hand to paw at her eyes sleepily. "Nyah~ Who's there?" She saw a girl the source of the lizard smell. Darn.. she was hoping for lunch. With a sigh she scurried over and examined the strange intruder... Falon wasn't exactly a guard cat, but if something bad happened Endavi would be able to tell. "You smell like lizard, nyah~" she purred looking curiously at the intruder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Jay stared curiously at the cat person thing, her eyes widened a bit and for once, unglaring. "Um...I do?" She looked greatly confused and then remembered something. "Oh right, my friend, Slink, is half lizard. And speaking of Chimerae, May I assume that you are a chimera as well?" Jay examined the small girl who seemed like she just woke up. Apparently, Jay was an intruder to her but hopefully, the girl would let her by or even help her find her target. Jay looked around, looking for more chimarae, but finding none, relaxed slightly and looked at the young girl again. Actually, the girl seemed less like a human and more like a little kitten, meaning she probably wasn't too dangerous, maybe even harmless. Nevertheless, Jay would stay on her toes. If there was one thing she knew about chimarae was that you couldn't trust them, Slink being her exception.

[151]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Falon blinked "Oh oh! Chimera friend nyah? Is he tastey? Lizard is yummy especially roasted lizard nyah nyahhh~~~." The girl obviously lacked the concept of 'friend' anymore and she didn't mean to sound mean or offensive, she was just... rather ditsy when it came to feelings. "Anyways~~ Might I ask what you're doin in the sewers, nyah? Master is stronger than I and smarter, nyah nyah!" She giggled and looked around almost a 180 in personality. "Oh my god! Butterfly!" She shouted and ran around in a circle, then jumped pawing at it, but missing. "Awww it got away... nyahhhhhh" She pouted and scratched her cheek "Nyah... what was I talking about, nyah?" Her face looked blank and almost oblivious as she grinned ear to ear. Definitely not the brightest bulb in the box. She sat down and crossed her arms, eyeing the intruder curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Jay blinked at this... very random situation. "Well, for one, Slink is 7"2 and mostly human except for his tail, hands and feet so you might not want to try eating him. Number two, I usually walk around in the sewers, but today I'm not only taking a stroll, I'm going after an intruder who went into the sewers to..." She thought for a moment, trying to pick the best words she could in order to get by the ditzy little chimera. She knew a lot about chimerae and knew that some of the less human ones feared or hated 'intruders' and were very loyal and most of the time, protective. "He went into the sewers to... Kill your Master. But, I came because I'm your master's friend and I don't want that mean old intruder to hurt him. So can I go through now?" She smiled to herself, slightly amused by the butterfly incident but knowing full well that she had earned a free ticket in. Job well done.

[170]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Falon gasped and almost fell backwards. "Oh no no That would not do, nyah~! Master would be so upset with me if he knew I let an intruder in nyah~!" Her face was full of fear and terror. "Nyahh what should we do what should we do? Nyah nyah nyah Oh nyah this cannot be good nyah Not good at all nyah!" She jumped to her feet and started pacing. "Nyaahhhh.. we'll find the intruder! That's it nyah! Come on miss let us find that intruder and get rid of him before master finds out nyah nyah! If he never finds out then I can't get in trouble, right nyah?" She walked over to Jay and tugged at her arm almost pleading "Come on nyah! We muct hurry! We mus find this intruder before master does, nyah!" Her eyes reflected how 'serious' she was. Her face shone and her eyes shook as she pleaded and tugged at the girl's arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Jay smiled and nodded. "How good of a tracker are you? I mean, if you smelled lizard when I came in, surely you could smell another person here that doesn't belong. Here, I have a strip of his shirt from when I tried to stop him earlier." She handed a piece of blue fabric to the kitten girl and pointed to the tunnels. " So do you know which way he went?" She was glad to have the little strange chimera around now, mainly because of the help she would provide in this bounty. Truth be told, the girl's 'Master' was in no more danger than the ocean was of burning up some day. But, what she said was true anyways. She really did come here often and she really was after another intruder. But the intruder wasn't going to touch the cat's master and she wasn't some justice bringer who would stop something like that and she didn't even know this Master. She just happened to know how to trick people, not to mention that her eyes were full of too much confusion to really glare.

[188]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Falon nodded. She was fairly good at tracking. One of the few things Endavi appreciated about her. Her hearing eyesight and sense of smell was ten times better than a human's at least. Sniffing the strip of shirt she winced and covered her nose, staggering back. "Yuckie! Nyah~! That smells gross! Smells like dog! Wet dog ewww nyah!" She scratched at her nose as if trying to rid herself of the smell. After a second though, she realized she had to track this scent. Her eye twitched slightly, but before saying even a single word, she tilted her nose in the air and began sniffing the air. Her eyes browsed around and in a flash she had begun to run down the sewers in a seemingly random direction. For wearing a kimono she seemed rather quick and almost seemed to disappear into the darkness, but she stopped and turned "Come on slowpoke nyah! Thisd way this way!" She seemed to yowl, waving frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Jay smiled to herself and ran to catch up with the odd kitten, easily matching her pace. She was a natural born athelete even if she rarely played any sports. She figured it wouldn't be to far until she found the target. " Oh yea, the wet dog smell is from where he wears really weird dog skin coats. I managed to shove him in water last time I saw him, so that should explain the stench. Also, are you any good at fighting?" Jay could easily take the low life thug she was after, but it wouldn't kill her to have some assistance anyways, even though she doubted the cat was good for anything besides tracking down her target for her. Jay, knowing the target was close, pulled out her long-bladed knife in advance, its polished brass blade glinting in the overly dim light of the dark, dank sewers.

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Falon looked back as she continued running, but as they reached the area of the target, she grapped a pipeline and flipped herself up. "Nyah~ Sorry Ican't help you nyah~" She frowned. "Master says I shouldn't fight unless he says so because I'd track blood in the room, nyah nyah~!" She looked down with a smile "I will how ever watch from up here, nyah and make sure he doesn't escape!" She had that idea in the bag. If the man tried to run, she could catch him with ease, she knew the sewers better than anyone after all. Her eyes slendered as she pointed a finger, her sleeves falling a good foot beneath her. "We have company nyah! He wants to ambush nyah~! Don't be taken by surprise." The cat was surprisingly good at locating. The man was hiding in the sewer water. How gross! But she supposed it was rather affective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Jay thought over what the cat said. I would assume her Master really isn't very loyal to her, then... "Well, I can probably take him alone. Thanks anyways." She smiled and, more quietly than a mouse, crept 5 feet toward the target...Before dive bombing into the sewage, knife extended. Blood spattered on the floor and in the sewage, some droplets hitting the wall. The target, a fat man in his 40's, jumped up, his left hand bloody from the cut, Jay also got up, striking with an uppercut aimed at his chin, while pulling a pistol from her pocket. The slash hit bone but still dropped some blood and the target, knowing her plan, smacked her gun hand and ran off in the direction of the cat chimera. Jay followed after picking up her gun and loading it. Apparently, this would still be a chase instead of simply an assassination...

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 am

Falon yawned sleepily, one leg hanging off the edge of the pipe. The true reason she couldn't fight was because Endavi wasn't here to save her if she messed up! She couldn't take it. When he got mad... he REALLY got mad and it was scary. She sighed and watched the chase lazily, occassionally dozing off as if there WASN'T a fight going on near her. She simply observed from her perch, yawning and looking around bored. Suddenly she smiled, amused. She wanted fish! She was hungry. But the smell of blood was too strong and quickly obolished her appetite. She wrinkled her nose and frowned, a sigh escaping her lips. All in all she was a pretty lazy feline... As the strange girl pulled out her strange weapon, Falon began to wonder if Endavi could hear the strange noises. She shuttered at the thought. When he woke up.. he was pissed! More so than usual.. but luckily she usually was still sleeping.. Hey! She needed her 22 hours of beauty sleep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Jay cornered the man at the wall directly under Falon. She had her gun at his chest and as he begged for mercy, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a white glove. In favor of JUST making him mad before she killed him, she double slapped him with the glove before putting it back in her pocket and punching him in the stomach until he coughed blood. She then smacked him with the gun and blasting his chest into bloody pieces, spewing blood on the wall, floor, even some on the ceiling and probably a bit on Falon with a LOT on herself. She then pulled out a malformed sickle- Her signature beheading knife- and lopped off the man's head, grasping it by the hair, leaving the body for the more savage Chimarae. She held the head at arm's length and began to leave after taking off the jacket she had been wearing, revealing her usual tube top. No sense wearing that blood stained thing. She would have taken her jeans off too if she could have, but felt the need to WEAR them...

[186]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Falon jumped down and frowned, sprinkled with blood. "Awww nyahhh~ This is my favourite kimono! Hardly fair!" She huffed and sighed. "Master won't be pleased.. nyah." She waved at Jay. "Well I'm glad you got what you came for Nyah! If you ever need anything don't call me! I can't help you nyah nyah!" She seemed to giggle and disappeared as a pair of glowing jades in the darkness as the non-human chimerae began to stalk out at the scent of blood. The cat-girl was nowhere to be seen and even her steps were silent, the only noise the quiet and tender jingle of her bell. The chimerae snarled impatiently and began to rampage around the blood uncontrollably, then began chasing Jay out. They were protecting this area!
[Topic exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm

[sooooooooo thread done? xD]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down