Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~

2 posters

Go down

~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ Empty ~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Job, job, work, work, work, work, job, job~ Contracts were fun! As it seemed, Red had been hired as a Black Company operative to take out some guy. THANKFULLY, he was surrounded by massive amounts of security forces! And as everybody knew, two heads looked better rolling around on the floor than one! Weilding Mr. Murder with his usual precision, Red swiftly made his way to the entrance. Before the guard knew it had hit him, he felt a sharo pain in his stomach and stared down in horror as his bowels spilled down next to a demonic doll thing, waving at him with a chesire grin, displaying scarlet eyes alight with bloodlust. Had he been able to speak, he wouldn't have been capable of forming words. Had he survived the disemboweling, he would have been traumatized, muted by terror and memory. How often did a doll slice you up with a scalpel? Alright then.

Anyways, after disposing of the body somehow, he entered the building and decided to go for the big guy first, BEFORE the grunts. So he slipped quietly deeper into the facility, untl he reached his destination. Creeping along the window panes from outside, dangling a good two stories up, Red climbed to the window directly behind the target, sitting smugly at his desk. With Alice in hand, he shoved the harpoon through the glass, hooking the man through the stomach and pulling him through the glass, allowing gravity to release his body from Alice, as he plummetted to his death. Red only entered the building again when he heard that glorious crunch of bone on concrete, relishing the sound.

---

Within a short period of time, all the employees had been disposed of, bodies carefully and meticulously destroyed, and the building set aflame, the culprit being an electrical fire. Red, of course, had no prints; no trace back to him, no trace back to Black Company. Clever aye? Well, he was attending to the last body as the building burned, until he noticed something; he wasn't alone. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Back to top Go down

~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~ Empty Re: ~Lawyers Stole My Title Idea~

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Fifteen minutes ago, A woman with that crimson bloody eyes obvious enough for the lookers to notice thanks to her ivory hues and that black outfit that she was dressed in received a radio call from central that there was a distress message echoed from a certain sector within Amestris. Being her the closest to the CA - crysis area - she has been ordered to investigate and deal with the matter.

Unit 571 immediately heading out. She answered back and soon after she with her gloved hand turned out the ignition key of the bike provided to her by central security. The people would see a fallen angel dressed in trench coat and that was only they were able to see thanks to her crazy driving..

Two minutes ago, to her vision came the view a building in fire. This Unit 571 reporting in, An ambulance and fire truck are needed to these coordinates XXXX she didn't really wonder who did it because she would face the culprit if he wasn't fast enough. She accelerated to ensure that the possibility of their escape was next no none.

Couple of seconds ago..

Unit 571 reporting investigation commencing. she turned of her and her two wheeled mount readying her gun pointing forward while her high heels quickly decreased the distance between her and the building in shambles looking for an entrance or emergency exit only to find a doll getting rid of a body.

A doll.. She thought to herself.

Yes, it looked like a doll but dolls were meant to be cute and stay in their place to be cuddled and snuggled by little kids not to get rid of a body. With her USP elite pointed at the red head dwarve, she warned him out of courtesy of a security enforcer.

Your hands up where I can see them or I will shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 am

Death from above! Or so she usually thought. A woman known as Valeria Diablos would walk within the building out of curiosity. There were sounds she heard and she could swear she could smell blood. Excitement stirring within her. What on earth could be going on? From her position she could see what looked like a military officer with a gun. Oh how fun! How should she approach this? She wondered. Removing her mask from her face, the little demon would slink forward. Her hands behind her back, leaving her body to move easier without being caught. Such silent steps barely to be heard. Could she be seen? Most likely, yes. Yet her posture showed no offense actions.

"Why hello, officer, what on earth are you doing here~?"
She's speak in a sweet tone though most people might find it eery or creepy. The petite brunette would almost sing as she stood up and smiled with a face so soft and almost guiltless. She had done nothing wrong.. as far as anyone knew. Such an actress she was, that she would look lost and confused, her energy reading fear. "Oh my God! There are dead people!" She would shout out then look around in a panic. "I-I'm so confused on what's going on!" Of course she was a bit lost but not as much as she seemed to pretend.

Out of the corner of her eyes she would see a young child's doll surrounded by blood. Oh what fun, indeed! She wanted a closer look at the doll, but she didn't want these troopers to be suspicious of her. She was reminded of a movie she once saw and it was a bit interesting, yet she wanted too see know more about his living doll. Sighing, she would move back from Angelika as she was advised to back up and in a brief moment she would vanish. A movement and she would pull her hood up and slide her mask back on, before pulling out a scythe from the contours of the wall and vanishing within the dark atmosphere almost. She had skills after all and though she was not as skilled as most she would work upon the people.

Too many around risked the chances of her secret, she needed to annihilate them. Eradicate them all. As using the car like a bunker, her arms would swing and decapitate one of the officers before moving to hop forward and slicing down three more with a twirl and a swing. A dance of death it was. Her body vanishing as people shouted and shots were fired. Glass flew from the car and scratched at her skin. Valeria let out of a soft moan of pleasure before ducking to the second car and diving to hide. As the people shot around the car, she would charge forward. A singing burn slicing into her flesh and making her grit her teeth, but the head would roll and soon she would move to the other man. Landing on the hood, she would dash forward and twirl the scythe; blood flying before she felled the last of the back up and sighed contently. She felt less panicked now.. and now there was one left.

The last one would be an ambush. Whether she caught the doll or not, the girl knew this officer would be coming back out. Her side was leaking blood for now and she'd slide her mask off; wiping the blood on her pants. Her scythe having vanished into the hiding spot she kept it amongst the building. She had been shot so in response, she had to act and slide down the wall, groaning in the eternal pain. "Ow!" She'd cry as all the troops lay dead. It was such a pathetic act to play but it was well pulled over. She had managed very limited blood upon her body and any there was possible from her pulled wound. Now she looked as if she had just been shot by a stray bullet; her hood down and looking rather innocent. Yes.. that little demon. Tears littering her face as she awaited the woman to come out. Deceitful little woman; she.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Hands up where I can... Red cackled. He cackled like a maniac, a child in a giggle-fit. His hands never moved, besides dropping the corpse. This cop, she'd be fun to play with. Crow obviously liked her,. as Red could see. She'd make a wonderful toy; perhaps Red could play organ donor with her? There would, of course, be no receipitant, just her guts splattered around, entrails surrounding the remains of the building. But not now, he wanted a friendly chat first. So he struck up his most devilishly wicked grin, crimson eyes set dead into her mortal, human eyes. His eyes were special; Painted wood and glass, crafted carefully. Beautiful, in their way.

"You can shoot me if you want, dollface. Crack off two of them bad boys, if you must. But if you do, you'll never learn about the treasure." Please insert ONE inward snicker here, from the mind of Red. Not heard by Angeika, of course, as that would spoil the seriousness of his tone. "The treasure. Of Imaree Tarteto." Yes. After commited many accounts of murder, an account of arson, breaking and entering, and getting caught, he cracks a joke, tring to make her say "I'm a retaded ho." Who else but a living doll, composed of pure high octane nightmare fuel would THINK to do that?

But before making more snark, a girl approached, as he could tell. She hadn't apparently noticed him yet, so he collapsed, on the spot, hiding his presence. Who would suspect a doll?

The new girl was stupid, boring and scared. Terrified, even. And stupid, did he mention stupid? Or so he thought. Moments later, she donned a hood and scythe as troops had finished arriving, having started moments prior. Apparently, nobody noticed, as he was the focus of attention, hogging the spotlight. So moments later, when the reaping began, he was fascinated. Seems that the stupid, dull girl was almost as perfect a slasher as himself! After moments of combat, three remained; himself, the Reaper-chick, and Dollface, as he'd deemed the cop. Splendid... Or as the Cretans would say, "Bloody good splattering of good blood..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 am

To say at least, it was indeed interesting how the events were driven. The situation was just surreal. A doll cackling in most ways hostile, so thing had a vocal cords, she wondered to herself - the fallen one - until when those cords would remain intact. Naturally, it wouldn't get severed from evil laughter and cackling, it would be done for by an external reason but for the time being. Let the thing talk..

Oh, so he deemed her a doll face. Look who was talking besides he referred her killing two instead of one. Intriguing, really intriguing, it wasn't a killing, murdering doll but a psychopath as well telling silly jokes. Her lips remained closed neither commenting nor ordering him again to raise up his hands where she could see them for the time of courtesy had ended and the dead needed no explanations.

She was going to pull the trigger and get rid herself of two but wait. Things were getting more better. A diabolique woman, her senses felt coming from behind. The fallen angel didn't turn around and she didn't need to for Valeria - the dead master - didn't draw near to be considered hostile though playing the role of the innocent. However, if you live in a zoo full of aliens, then any human within the vicinity would be considered an alien. The dead master actions were very suspicious still she didn't give the law enforcer a reason to shoot and kill...yet.

Ah, the doll imitated death and the void of life. 'It' - the target - was capable of doing supernatural things like lifting a body three times it's size with easiness while in the background dark deed of destruction was watering the ground by the red only leaving dead behind as a sign of a faithful worshiper as an offering, dead master returned again feigning innocence while having those plans within her head.

An Ow! would be heard somewhere.

First get rid of red. It would be better it to be bulletproof really if it really wanted to survive a .45 ACP magnum bullet. A bullet would be heard by the diabolique women and what she didn't see that Angelika the seemly good one in the whole ordeal was shooting the doll in the head while approaching and drawing closer to make the astral finish. The cop would see to the dead master later, or maybe dead master would change plans and join the fray.

OOC: Due to her pragmatic personality, she would begin cleaning area from targets. Jay, you can hax and avoid the bullet if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

The woman would sigh a bit and wait for a response. There were gunshots and laughter. What on earth was going on? Valeria could not move well. her body aching as she would move her feet in a stumbling manner to peak in the building. Blood dripped from her fingers while her right hand held the painful hole in her side. Well this was boring. The lady had not even given her a second glance. However she would have to go to the doctor's. Walking there would be fun. Good thing it wasn't THAT far away. Her breath would falter as she grabbed her scythe from it's spot and pulled up her hood. Quickly she would run.

It was better to flee before the injury got worse. Her trap could wait until later. As the medics would give her an odd look while she left. All they would see though was the outline of her shadowy hood. That doll, she'd make a dance with that doll.

(Sorry, short. Exit.)
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:27 am

Red had to admire the crafty sneakiness of the Reaper-chick's killing; right in plain sight, she seemingly disappeared and came back, appearing as if she were the victim! How clev- OH CRAP!

He'd been so busy watching Reaper-chick, that he almost didn't notice the gun that Dollface had aimed at his head. And by the looks of it, this was a case where technology had improved a tad since the early 1900s... With a bit of luck, the bullet was aimed a bit too low, and instead of his head, blasted open his chest.

Well, for one thing, he was flung backwards. And of course, blood that could have been anything from fifty to five years old was gushing from his chest, some of it having hardened, but a fair amount still in liquid form. So he was going to screw around with her! He stayed laying on the ground for a few moments, before suddenly jerking his head straight up, wild expression on his face, and a bloody hole in his chest. "That wasn't. Very. Nice. Ho9w am I supposed to get these stains out?"

And at that point, he stood again, before making a mad dash at her, Dr. Feeldead (a bone saw) in his hand, swinging the weapon as he went. Hopefully, she'd be fast enough and survive; Red liked playing with this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 pm

So the doll was shot down luckily it messed the head, from the background Angelika sensed lady diabolique's withdrawal lessening the targets within her vicinity but where she would go it didn't really matter for she can not hide. She did an offence and she shall pay the the debt in full, the paths of the fallen angel and satan worshiper soon shall cross and Angelika would purify the pagan's soul, cleanse her sins, guide her to the nirvana then pray for she security officer is the noblesse oblige in disguise.

But she had to tend to the dead who turned out not to be one. His sudden sentence gave her the goosebumps. Hell, it was shot in the chest. Wait a second, was that red splattered over the nearby wall and the never moving ground blood?

He darted at her with a (scalpel?) in hand swinging. It was certainly fast however thanks to her visual senses being top notch, she predicted his course.Strangely enough she didn't shoot him and more strangely she didn't dodge. Instead, with her free off-hand she blocked letting the scalpel piercing through her palm but in the same time with the same hand, she would grab the doll's hand bringing the thing close to her face.

You know, the dead should stay dead..

Afterwards she would swing it to the nearby wall pounding it's body while sheathing back her gun for she goes melee against those who goes after her in the same manner.

Indeed, the nobility obliges.

After several turns of wall pounding she would throw him inside the burning building while unsheathing her beloved Sabre, Blutsauger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:10 am

Hack'em, slash'em, kill'em, stab'em, fun was had with a blade in hand!~ Red moved quickly with his beloved weapons, ignorng the gaping hole through his chest and the blood that accompanied it. Well, he had to kill her, no way around that. And she seemed to be too intelligent, even for a stupid soldier, to fall for his usual tricks and traps that would allow for more gory, bloody murder. He'd have to settle for mutilating the corpse and burning the remains. Otherwise, if she escaped, Mura'd be all over him, even if she couldn't trace it back to Red. Not only that, but she could tell nobody about him; who would believe her? The sole witness left, as Reaper-chick had left the scene... How fitting.

So he slashed and slashed, but then she did the ballsiest thing imaginable; she took the scalpel, through the hand. "Hey, balls-out masochism is my schtick! Nobody ever did say you were allowed to take a stab like that anyways, ruins my fun!~" As he spoke, with those iced eyes, burning crimson, like incarnadine spheres of pure evil, he bared his grin, demonic and malicious; hideous, terrible, it epitomized evil. Had Reaper-chick stayed, she may have mistaken Red for her dark master. Soon he noted that he'd been hoisted to the air and told that the dead should stay dead.

Again, he laughed, and spit blood on her cheek. "Perhaps the dead should stay dead, but I've been alive for a century and some change. Haven't died, and don't plan on dying. Though, I suppose that, pretty shortly... You'll be staying dead. Hehehe..." Soon after speaking, he was slammed brutally into a wall, never-blinking, never-ceasing his bloody grin. Soon after, he was tossed into the building, giving a gleeful cry of "Through the fire and the flames, I'll burn your soul~"

As he landed in the rubble, he drew Alice from his back, weilding the somewhat bloody harpoon with a reverant hand, as it was his prize toy. "Dunno why you refuse to die; it wouldn't be so bad. In fact, I'd throw myself to Cthulu's all-ending wrath, if not for the destruction of humanity being first on my agenda. Honestly, humans are so terrified of the unknown, of the afterlife, of the eternal abyss of the neverending end that we call death." Yep. He totally just expressed his beliefs in Cthulu. INDUBITABLY, it would take a living doll from the 1800s to say that wth a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Nerves sent away signals talking about grief and sensations of pain but the mind, the mind didn't really care about these woes of sadness. Though what she did could be considered in the eyes of others an act of masochism, the truth was quite the contrary. She was neither a masochist nor the contrary itself. All what she did was to kill pain as usual, her body adapted subduing the rebellion, for she is a woman of great stature and resolve. Pain to her was nothing indeed.

Hideous was his cackle, 'it' became 'he' for his actions didn't belong to the category of the former anymore. Spitting blood over her vanilla cheeks, he continued to ramble words of soul survival and utter destruction. And so after receiving the heavy punishment that was the fallen angel's offering showing no signs of pain whatsoever he landed on the ground readying his harpoon while discussing his own beliefs.

Seriously, Who is this guy? the thought crossed her mind. He was by all means paranormal but strangely he liked to chat while trading blows with his victims, it seemed. But she was no prey and pray tell she is the hunter. A decision was made that she would indulge with both blood and words. But first with her injured hand reaching her cheeks, her fingers wiped of his blood licking it later on. So that how old blood tasted, the words didn't part with her lips but the crimson of doll face became more amber.

And who doesn't have their own agendas...Your agenda of destroying humanity pales in comparison to mine. Everything else is irrelevant, people die when there time comes and you are no exception. She prepared her sabre well with elegant posture of a master fencer. She pointed at him with steel So I can sever your head here right now or.. that would probably amuse him strike up a deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Well then, wasn't this fun? First she took that stab, showing no sign of pain at all, and now she sampled the blood of the long-dead that had been spewed onto her face. "Hey, hey, careful; they didn't test for AIDs in the 40s, y'know!~" Ohh, but his smile dropped a bit as his agenda was called unimportant and irrelevant. "Au contraire; My agenda's been in action for one hundred and eleven years, minus some bumps in the road here and there." But it rose again as she noted that he too was scheduled to die, by the hands of fate. "Death, fate; it is a mortal concept. Humanity's biggest flaw, if you will. No mortal hands can grace me with the ultimate moment of infinite forgottenness, into that abyssal land you call the end."

On that note, he noticed a blade at his neck and grinned, holding Alice to her chest with as little fear. "You aren't afraid of me~ Are you? Huh, are you? Hehehe... Sure, why not strike a deal. Just note, a deal with me makes that Lucifer punk look like a pansy." And with so little as a thought, he withdrew Alice from her chest, playing nice. For once...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am

Vampires don't get affected, Darlin.. that would be her answer reaching the conclusion that he didn't himself die from HIV but again he was not natural per say. But it didn't really matter as she didn't think about it or dwell over it. More he did speak about his agenda of massive and total destruction he prepared to humanity. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible without nuclear weapons. A weapon, he didn't have neither any in this world. But his desire for killing was quite noticed and can be used at her own discretion for her own for her own uses.

But, he turned out to be a smart one, he showed that by withdrawing away his harpoon pointed at her chest. "No, I am not. I am the one with the gun here" she returned the Sabre to it's sheath after patting that USP elite with her injured hand.

The deal is simple, I shall turn blind eye regarding what happened today in return you will be provided regularly with targets needed to killed. I am sure that would satiate your blood lust. There is one condition though. she closed herself at him kneeling and with the same injured hand, she kept painting blood on his left cheek "You shall never undergo any operations within central without my knowledge, Hun"

Then she backed away from him. So, are you in? or are you out? of course most of the terms she offered were mostly beneficial to Red which he would find suspicious and he should be. She is not the type to be trusted, probably this what his one hundred years of experience would tell him. Oh yes, she intended to use him and eventually back stab him if he proved unuseful to her cause.

She waited for his answer. If it was 'yes' then well and good, more details would be discussed. If not then, she intended to disarm him in every way gory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 am

Smiling a pretty smile, rather, as pretty as it could be, stained in blood, cold and lifeless, inhuman, artifical, falsified, Red had to chuckle, a dark chuckle. Or was it a cheerful chuckle for him? Who knew, really? "Well, you might have the gun, but to be fair, we've already proven that I could survive it." Cocky? Yes. Semi-suicidal? Indeed. Stupid? Probably. He liked tempting fate, of course, so perhaps it was a good call, in his mind. Yet, one doesn't normally jump whole-heartedly from planes, just because their parachute didn't fail last time...

As her blade was sheathed, she spoke. Bla-bla-bla-bla, what a bor- Oh? More targets to kill? That's like working overtime for Mura... No extra pay, of course, in the eyes of men, but to this demonic abomination, blood was his currency, and he'd just gained a vast inheritance. As she leaned down to paint on his face with smeared blood, her's and his, as she noted the one condition. "Am I in? Gee, and here I thouht you had a fistful of brain cells, yeah I'm in! I'd hug you, if I wasn't positive that I'd plant a knife in your back!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Good, really good.

She backed away from him after figuring out he is quite the honest type. Giving her away the indications of betrayal that would fall on her like black rain. But on her account, she wouldn't give him any hint of that hidden blood sucking sabre ready to send him away to where people goes after their death if he just slightly tried to make the wrong move.

However, at such time. By then, she would enjoy the company of her new untrustworthy ally. Oh yes, there are plenty corrupt people out there that her hands couldn't reach and there are those who made enemies of her trying to stop her advance, they are going down -all of them- with no evidence pointing to her. Her job was to be clean up after this young chap with those strange weapons of torture but there was something she needed to do first.

There was someone else here with us just a moment ago. She paused after realizing that due to the fact that lady diabolique was behind her, she wasn't able to see herHow did she look like? Of course, someone was bound to be framed and take the blame and that meant Mr.Red would go out of this completely clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:10 am

Oh-ho? So she hadn't seen the demon-child after all? Well, while Red was currently under her employ, he certainly liked Reaper-Chick's work, and he'd rather like to see more of it. So, as she had seen nothing of her, focused on Red, he decided that it would be to his best interest that he lie. And lie he would, and she'd never be the wiser; all the tricks to catch a liar would fail on him, as they were designed with human nature in mind. As he was inhuman... You get the picture. "Taken a fancy to little miss wicked, eh? Well, if you didn't see her, you're in luck, cus I did. Short blonde hair, light brown eyes, and definitely Gelemortian. And I'd tell you that I swear it to something that I'm telling the truth, but no matter what I'd swear on, you'd never trust a word, dollface." As a doll, do you know how easy it is to tell a straight-faced lie? Lucky for Reaper-Chick, they'd be combing files for a brown-eyed Gelemortian blonde; as if half the country's women didn't match THAT description. What wasn't a blonde chick was someone that looked like their king, that Darkamaru III fellow. Or had he been succeeded? Hard to follow foreign politics from behind bars... Either way, he'd have to find Reaper-Chick at some point, if only to inform her to watch her step, and to thank him for his appreciation of good slaughter. Indeed, she'd just sent Cthulu a fresh batch of souls...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

What Mr.Red miss out because he didn't know was, that the lady with ivory features dripped in all glory of black and with great contrast of colors made her quite the fallen angel was a former agent. So sniffing out where people hid is one of her specialties and a necessary feature for someone who kills people labeled as 'rogue'.

She memorized the false description, she is going to use her resources handed and underhanded to find later that all was just a lie. When she finds out, she would smile and that means that the next meeting between the duo would be quite bloody due to the severe punishment Mr. Red is going to receive. He wont die of course, he will just dance. How he would dance? that would be left to their next meeting.

Sure. Sirens would be heard far away, the ambulance and the firetruck are on their way to where was the duo. We shall meet again Mr. Doll in this same spot after two weeks from now at midnight to discuss your labor. I assure you will really love it. But now, You need to disappear. So shove off.

She would leave him to receive the aid she called for. Attending to her wound and filing up a report were her first priorities and cleaning up certainly was the thing mostly to be done.

[Exit]

OOC: Sorry to wrap due to the coming mission..we will go rampage later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down