Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team}

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} Empty Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team}

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri May 14, 2010 12:05 am

He had finally caught up on the intelligence around the place, all of it including battle strategies and previous weaknesses that were corrected. At the moment he was wearing his normal white suit attire, no gloves of course because of his need to use the wind if he had to. He had a holster for his pistol strapped to his left leg now to keep it more obvious to everyone he was always armed. The intelligence team already respected him, and feared him a slight bit considering his record and personality. He wasn't completely on their side, which made them a bit scared that he was in a fairly high position.

He was alone in this place, completely alone. The way his life was and in his head be forever, no one on his side and no one to back him up if he got in trouble. One day he'd die on a job, it was fate that he probably was ordained. He clasped his hands behind his back as he walked down the corridor, he was done with the day and wasn't tired enough to go sleep so he figured he'd wander around to memorize the layout of the place first-hand.

He stopped for a moment to look out a reinforced window that could double as a snipers nest if they were attacked from behind. He stared out there for awhile, lost in his thoughts. His body was however unconciously watching out for him. Like when you slept you'd wake up if something got too close or made a sound in the background.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} Empty Re: Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team}

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Ilona crossed her arms, still trying to adjust to the cold. She was recently been appointed as 2nd in command of Fort Briggs by Reila herself, in which a lot of people would think of as an honor but Ilona took as a way to escape Central. She secretly thought that the snow would cool her off and a cold place like this always suited her perfectly.
She walked down the hall, her cane make a clack sound in very step she took. Ilona stil had some business left in Central, like packing the rest of her bags, the rent, her fiancee, Riffel and so on. She adjusted her glasses, that looked like ski googles and her cane was made from a different metal unlike her old one so it could adjust to the cold. The woman walked in confident strides, unlike most blind people who walk rathr slowly, and due to the weather, Ilona had to depend on her radar like sense instead of her usual image transfer using alchemy. But she can still use her gauntlets....

Back to top Go down

Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team} Empty Re: Tired is a lifestyle {open to the briggs team}

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

Murazar heard a tapping sound just down the hall to his right, in a split second without thinking he was dropped into a crouch with his .45 pistol out in his hand and the barrel leaning over his front knee to steady it. He had instantly aimed without thinking at the girl just down the hall. He blinked before pausing to allow her to register in his head, he decided that she wasn't a enemy or at least one that was going to attack now. He stood back up and holstered the pistol inside his jacket before speaking out loud to her. He paused with his mouth open, before he realized she was blind. The stick was to make a sound wave for her to hear.

He came to that conclusion because of the way she walked, was dressed, the sunglasses, and the cane. All of it by itself seperately was just a signal, all of it together was obvious. He spoke calm, distant, and politely. " Ma'am, you should be more careful. I could have killed you. Please dont surprise me in the future like that." He had yet to know why she was at briggs, she had to have been a alchemist. That was more likely than anything else. Especially the way she carried herself, it was just a tad bit obvious to his eyes.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 am

"Oh? You did? I did'nt notice.."She said, her voice all quiet and had a polite tone but behind it was something dangerous. Ilona did notice his accident but ignored it as she could simply use alchemy to easily avert impending crisis. Her cane has a transmutation circle at the end of it, making alchemy acessible and easy. No one would notice..This man seemed like he was one of the staff. Great, she did need some help.
"Say...If you have the time, can you give me a quick tour around here? I just got transferred here you see..."Ilona said, her face looked abit spaced out as she was thinking about many things, but mainly her fiancee, whom she managed to see before he ran off again. But he had his cellphone number so she had nothing to worry about. Thinking about him, Ilona lightly touched the diamond necklace that came in form of a snowflake around her neck, giving a little smile..

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Murazar heard the subtle tone behind the politeness, good she was similar to him. At least in handling situations, he nodded and leaned against the wall speaking softly. A small gush of wind whistled down the hallway blowing his light dress jacket around before it stopped. He really wasn't dressed for winter at all, it almost seemed as if he couldn't feel the cold. Of course he could, it just wasnt worth taking notice of until his hands started shaking. Then he had to find heat or else he might get frost bite.

He bowed politely and before straightening replied to her, he wasn't exactly being deferrential just nice and pleasant for the moment. " Of course ma'am, although I would like to know your name at least." He crossed the few yards inbetween them and held out his hand for a hand shake. The small continous breeze of wind made his cuffs ripple slightly. He spoke the same as before, the ever-calm, polite, and generally seeming to be a nice person. Except for you know, almost firing on her without hesistation from merely the sound of her cane in a supposed 'safe-zone'. " Murazar Dauthi, Head of Intelligence. A pleasure to make your acquantice. Miss..." He left the end trail slightly so if she wished she could pick up on it.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:10 pm

"Major Ilona Szilagyi. I just got transfered here as 2nd in command. Also known as the Harbinger Alchemist. Guess we will be working together from now on."She said, taking Murazar's hand, firmly shaking it. Ilona wore these gauntlets on her hands, making her hands give out a metalic feel and cold. But Ilona always wore them and only took them off when she went to sleep or went to the shower and so on...
She wore nothing but black: a black leather jacket with a fur rimm on the hood, black leather pants and black leather boots. The only thing that wasn't black on her was her snow white hair, that seemed to camaflage with the white surroundings of Briggs. It was as if this woman was devoid of all colours of life. But Ilona always wore black, feeling that other colours (maybe red she did not wear red often) suit her and thus always wore black. Some people proably thought she was a messenger of death; suitable for her state title...

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:11 am

Murazar nodded, the questions he was going to ask had been answered. Technically she was his superior in briggs, but also technically he only answered to reila. She would probably only suffice in battle or some such. Her gauntleted hands were freezing, he ignored it after letting his hand drop. He held his left arm posed to her to take it, mostly because almost every blind person. Even the proud, the arrogant, and the insane still took the persons arm. Even if they only considered them a seeing eye dog.

He waiting for her to either take his arm, or if she didn't it would answer other questions that were ringing in his skull. He watched her every motion, every word and tone behind it. He wasn't letting anything by him if he could help it. He spoke as he did before to reply to her, " Death Wind alchemist, at your service temporarily. I suppose i'll call you either Miss Szilagyi, or Major Szilagyi." Polite, well-spoken. His rough and tumble accent didn't fit it at all, he seemed as if he should barely be speaking audible english rather than educated, and gentlemanly type of english.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am

"Are you offering your arm to me? How kind but I do not need it. I can see you anyway."Ilona said with an amused tone and smashed the end of her cane onto the ground, causing an echo. What she was use alchemy to transfer an "image" of her surrounding from a 4 metre radius to her brain. Though it was blurry, she can see like an another normal person.
"I can see just like you, so I do not need your arm."She said, though cold but not unkind. Ilona was somewhat amused and fasinated by this man; there was interesting people in Briggs after all and was glad that she took up the job. Ilona then walked down the hall, and seeing that Murazar was not following, she titled her head to the side, tapping her cane onto the ground again; not to see but to gesture him to follow.
"I asked for a tour didn't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Murazar dropped his arm in reply to her not wishing to use it, he was surprised slightly that she could see. How, was quite another story since she was blind. He blinked to see her already walking, he paused to continue his thinking before she stopped. Alchemist, state probably. Somewhat powerful too, whats her style though. Sound? Possible. Metal or machines? Possible. Theres not much else that she could use, sounds the best out of anything possible. I'll have to study her more to discover what she can do. He smiled politely before walking up next to her.

He decided to keep her pace and let her pick and choose where to go, either that or if necessary guide them subtley to the rest of briggs. He replied to her polite as always, calm as always. His frigid tone matched hers word for word. " Very well then." He never specified whether that was to the first, second, or third sentence she said. Or just all of them, or none of them. He spoke aloud as before," Anywhere specific you wish to go, or just start from where we stand?" He needed a direction, whether for her to give him one that she wanted or have permission to generally do whatever way without offending her. Either way it didn't really matter to him.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hmm...I guess we can start from where we stand."She said. Ilona then felt the man study her closely. Not too close but somewhat close; as if he's trying to see her life's information in her mind. No wonder he's head of intel. Using her cane inside the fortress was easy enough but during battle, espicially in a blizzard, would be quite difficult. But thats where her hearing and radar-like sense kick in but for now, she used her cane as Ilona was much more comfortable with it.
"Didn't we meet back at the South? Oh well doesn't matter, I didn't really care about it anyway."Ilona said, now remembering that she did have a glimpse of Murazar back in the South City incident but did not pay attention to anyone..Beside's Reila and maybe Dai but that was pretty much it. Even though the incident and the aftermath would be shocking to anyone; Ilona did not give a nine hells about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 am

Murazar glanced at her discreetly as he walked alongside her, subtley guiding them to the closest of the division offices and general territory. The Armor division. He replied to her, " A brief glance, I believe after that small battle. " He spoke as if the battle was small, technically it was. It wasn't even the worst he had been through, and it ran through his tone as if the battle was just another day in the office. He spoke pointing briefly off to the left at the outside.

" Drachma off in the distance, usually the use artillery and siege us from a distance if their attacking directly. Indirectly they use saboteurs to try and undermine us. Usually a combination of both with some new attack method thrown in." He said nothing else, and clearly wasn't going to talk much if at all without some kind of intervention. He was mulling over whether to go and get a drink, refil his flask, or just continue this inane tour. He didn't really have to do it, but he didn't need the second-in-command ticked off at him. Plus who knew what nuggest of gold information he could dig up if he could figure out what she knew.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

"I see....It's funny being close to my mother's point of origin. She promised to take me Drachma to visit my maternial family members when I was a child but it never happened and probably never will."Ilona said offhandedly and tapped the window with her gauntlets, an image of the white landscape sent to her brain. By the tone of her tour guide's voice, he seemed very bored and Ilona turned to him slightly.
"You seem distracted..Am I boring you?"Ilona said with a bemused tone. She could tell by the tone of his voice and the sound of his footsteps and heartbeat that he was bored and probably wanted to do some other things. But who knows, why is he staying? Maybe he doesn't want to blow her off due to her rank or maybe he wants to see what else he can get out of her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

Murazar had a temporary flashback to his mother, leaving her behind like that to move on since she wouldn't. He almost stopped in midstep but kept going as if it never happened, he turned his face to her with his polite smile. He spoke as he normally did, ever-frustrating calm, a slight bit of ice, and just a touch of politeness." Its not that at all, you just reminded me of leaving my mother behind when you talked about yours." He shrugged for a moment before pulling out a flask of alcohol, it wasn't obvious what it was since she couldn't see.

It was obvious that only alcoholics or drinkers carried a flask around though, what was in it wasn't beer or wine. It was whiskey, something with fire to burn the snow from his mind and stomach. It'd take at least a few hours if he didn't stop drinking before it hit him. Alcohol always hit people much later than they thought, he spoke again as they neared the doorway to the armor divisions area. " This area upcoming is the Armor Divison, Artillery, Tanks, the whole nine yards for that is here." As they walked in he allowed her to go in first and then walked after her to see many men working on maintenance below them on the various machines.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:49 am

"My parents left me behind."Ilona said flatly before she went inside. She smashed her cane again, seeing the work being done and so forth. Ilona just remembered that she still had to hide her gun stash somewhere..For awhile she was thinking about hiding it in the Armoury but did not trust anyone not to touch her stash..She had to think of something else in the meantime..Maybe build secret compartments in her dorm...If Reila doesn't mind. Then Ilona recognised someone not doing the maintance right one of the tanks and decided to walk towards them.
"What do you think you are doing? Do you even know how much that cost?"Even though she said this, Ilona had no idea how much it cost but had an estimate inside her head. She showed the person how to properly check the damn thing, whilst doing the whole maintance herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 am

Murazar decided to reply to her flatly and honestly, " I left mine behind, so I guess its about even in our histories." Almost, it was the complete opposite but just the same in a manner of speaking. He watched as she admonished a worker who had just made a mistake in the repairs of a small jeep. Good thing it wasn't a tank or anything, then again only the more experienced worked on them. He glanced at the repairmen. A kid, or at least seventeen or eighteen, to him it was a kid. He was barely old enough that he must have just got out of vehicle repair school and only knew the formal side of repairing instead of the instincts of experienced or talented person.

He spoke light humoringly to the kid, " You check the oil yet?" He raised his eyebrow to the kid as he jumped up and got right on over to check the oil, it was amazing he hadn't had the thing fall on him due to setting up a jack improperly. He frowned lightly before sighing and turning back to ilona as she worked on the vehicle with precision. He watched her, analyzed, she wasn't bad look either but that wasn't what his eyes were searching for.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 am

"There you go. Next time get it right or there won't be a next time."She said with a tone that would have made anyone's spine go cold. Ilona, seeing as she had already seen what she needed to, walked out of the room, gesturing for Murazar to follow.
"We're going to have clean up on some departments but it doesn't seem so bad."Ilona said, shrugging the thought off. She reminded herself that she was only here for alittle while and there was no need to make her a tyrant or a bossy bitch. Ilona was just a newcomer, an outsider to the team until everyone comes in terms with her. Besides, Ilona had a feeling it wasn't going to take long before she gets completely comfortable in Briggs....
She took out a cigerette out of her jacket, lit and smoked it, exhaling the smoke into the chilly air. Ilona always felt relaxed and calm when she smoked. Plus it was cold in Briggs so she needed the warmth...

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am

Murazar followed her, she might not have noticed but he was already moving next to her. Despite the gesture which sort of annoyed him, he wasn't a dog. Nor slow, after all she had to get up from whatever minor problem she fixed on the vehicle. He was already standing and wasn't likely to stand around gawking at tanks. He walked ahead of her as she lit a cigerrette to smoke, his nose wrinkled and he controlled his disgust of the smell. He spoke as usual, although his tone had a undercurrent in it. One that despite the politeness was generally unknown.

" Could you please keep the cigerrette smoke from my face if you can. I dont like the smell. " He decided to ignore her comment about the divisions needed cleaning. So one minor mistake, from a newly trained mechanic, in a single division means multiple departments needed to be cleaned up? Maybe she doesn't know her job, i'd better be careful so she doesn't screw something up. His thoughts were carefully held behind his polite smile and unreadable face. It was one of the few things he had practice in.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:14 am

"Sorry about that."With that, Ilona crushed the cigerette in her palm and threw it out the nearest window. His heartbeat and sound changed. Seems much more...Irratated. Finally, someone who was pissed at her; for some odd reason she was glad for it. Ilona did not know why but she just was.
"If you got a complaint, just spill it. No use hiding either, I can hear the change of your sound and heartbeat."She said, giving him a "give-me-what-you-got" face. Ilona was used to clashes from people she was working with. Somehow, Ilona never failed to piss off at least one person and she also managed to stay on her feet, never annoyed or returning their wrath back...Which only served to make them even more pissed off with her.
With that, she stopped at her tracks, slightly turning to Murazar. Her one of her hands were in her pockets, another hand holding her cane....

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Murazar didn't even look at the ciggerette as it was thrown away he kept his eyes on hers, or rather where they probably were. Typically blind peoples eyes moved to look everywhere since they couldn't control them due to the muscle loss and contractions. He replied to her raising a eyebrow, so she could hear his heartbeat and tone changes. The tone was slight, and his heartbeat would've only kicked up maybe one or two points higher. She was dangerous, very dangerous. He hoped never to have to fight her, it might not end up well for either of them.

" The problem I have with you requires more attention to what you do, how you think, and how you do your job. If I notice any problems, i'll either tell you right then both sides of it and my recommendation on what to do. If you screw up, i'm left with cleaning up the mess. Considering I technically only answer to the Brigadier General. Since neither of us can really order each other around, I expect the same thing from you. Am I being clear enough Miss Szilagyi?" He kept his voice courteous, controlled, and concise. Plus it was put across diplomatically and as a understanding, he was no where close to stupid so he wouldn't just yell at her like a ignorant fool would.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:53 pm

"So many words. And big ones too. I guess I should apologize. Besides, it's been been awhile since I got this job but I know I have no excuses..But I'm only here to simply follow and advise the general, not to bark out orders unless I'm ordered to. Got my drift?"She said with her usual coolness but the the amused smile remained. Ilona had a feeling that this isn't going to be the only clash she is ever going to have with this man. No wonder her fiancee doesn't like him. Ilona moved slowly closer to Murazar, her steps even and steady unlike any blind person. If she could not see anything physical, she can at least inside a person's heart. Almost. Eventually Ilona was only a few paces away from Murazar.
"How I do my job, how I think and what I do is what I do. What happens, happens. I will not give you a lecture since it'll be a waste of time but we both know that we wouldn't like to fight eachother. We are comrades. And we know how the fight would finish should we ever do. And it would not be pretty either."Ilona said, her amused smile gone but replaced with an ice cold face and voice, showing what is really within her. She titled her head, causing the sunglasses to show her eyes; only briefly, But they were the colour of ice itself. But one would think twice and want to closer, questiong if there was a line across her eyes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

Murazar grinned demonically when she finished what she spoke he closed the distance further until they were just a handful of feet away from each other. His voice never changed from the polite, calm, controlled, frozen tone it was. Almost as if a predator was stalking its prey and was pretending to be nicer or weaker than it was. " It isn't that I wouldn't want to fight, its more or less I wouldn't want to fight and lose body parts just to win or make it a draw. We are comrades only for the time being, no more no less. I dont owe you any more than I owe anyone else in this compound."

He froze in place, not from fear but then tension in his muscles. He was keeping himself locked in place, almost as if ready to pounce. Then in a moment or two it vanished, he felt more like a animal at the moment than human. After all, he was the Wind of Death and his name meant the Shadow of Death. He spoke again, this time his voice had a edge again. He almost seemed like he was debating back and forth whether to attack or not. His primal side fought the intellectual side, temporarily the intellectual side won over. " Lets continue our tour. By the way, is there any problem you have with me?"
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

"No I don't have any problems. Though I know both of us want a piece of eachother if you know what I mean."She said, her ice coldness changed to a mild coolness. Ilona sensed his heartbeat, and the aura from him she felt was screaming for her blood. She knew he wanted to get at her. If he did, Ilona would be prepared but it would not be now but she had a feeling it would be soon..But how soon until this man looses his cool?
Ilona walked slightly behiind Murazar, her pace abit more slower and she observed him more. She had the Brigidiers General's trust so this man would not do anything, which meant she was safe. But Ilona could handle hrself well and probably well againest him but if they ever thought, it was going to be do or die that was certain...And he said for the time being. It's either Ilona leaves or he leaves. When she thought of that, Ilona said to herself that she was going to stay in Briggs for a long time. Only death would make her leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Murazar laughed, not grimly or bitterly. It was genuine even if it lasted for a moment, he turned his head back at her while she trailed behind him, observing. He replied back, his voice containing humor for once. " I'd love to fight you, but only if it didn't result in dismemberment or death. Regardless, if theres one thing you need to know about me. Its don't assume anything, dont assume that I wont turn on you in the middle of a battle or go to your aid. Dont assume I wont befriend you in earnestness, or just snipe you from a rooftop. Dont assume, because it might kill you or I might. So feel free to choose whatever path you wish to walk down where i'm concerned."

That was probably the best thing to put out there, he was unpredictableness. Even he didn't know why he did things sometimes, either it was the drink or his instincts or some odd combination of them both. He grinned widely for a moment before he turned and kept walking. He wanted to know whether she'd try to be his friend, a enemy, or just not care to choose either for herself. Little did anyone know that unless you were a friend you were classified as a enemy. Despite the situation.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

"Well that's one way to put it."For once, Ilona was lost for words and did not know what to say. She was okay with everyone else and knew they would watch her back as she would watch their's but this man was different. It was as if he did not care if she was the enemy or ally. In some way it intruiged her.
"But if you do anything the opposite of what I am going to assume, don't think I won't be prepared for it."She said, the amused smile back on her lips. Ilona then felt sick suddenly and wanted to puke badly but held it in. She reminded herself to grab herself a glass of water after the tour..Though the tension was not really helping the situation...Oh well she asked for the tour, too late to take it back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

He stopped in his stride as he looked over her, she just suddenly looked different. Now that didn't make sense, he had already memorized her normal stance. This was different, almost sick or in pain. Something like that, regardless of that he decided to go ahead with the unpredictableness. He would care for the moment about her. It would be genuine too, depending on how she reacted to that would depend on how this trail would begin and end. It was all up to her to decide on how he'd treat her, as a ally or a enemy. Or both, although that'd be oddly difficult. Xanthus is both a enemy and a ally, its up to him to choose which to be in the end. I can understand if he infiltrated the enemies network to shut it down permanently with as little risk as possible, but I have no confirmation he's truly a ally and a enemy and not just a enemy.

His facial expression changed to worry, and he asked her calmly, yet genuinely concerned. It was almost completely concealed, but it was there." Are you alright? We could detour over to the infirmiry if you need a pick me up or something." Of course he did give her a way to continue to put on the facade of being perfectly fine, but just a little under the weather. After all, if he didn't she'd just continue to be in pain and then who knew what might happen next.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next