Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<)

Go down

Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) Empty Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am

Ilona kicked the box of pregnancy tests results out of her sight, frustrated and nearly murderous. She used the whole box and all the good it did was make a huge mess in the bathroom. Sadly, the test results all had the pink plus. The ugly pink plus.
She wore nothing but her underwear but started to put on her black jeans. Ilona did not bother putting on her shirt, leaving her bra on. Her back bore a huge tattoo: A female demon holding an hourglass full of blood and a skull on the other hand. The tattoo looked old as the fading colour was evident but nonetheless, excerted a powerful aura, making the bearer of the tattoo all that more dangerous looking.
She sat down on the bedroom floor, hugging her knees to herself. Ilona was alone, so she can break down like this. She never ever wanted to show her weakness to anyone, unless it's Karyu but not her in Briggs. Survival was first here and she had to something about this....Keep it or get rid of it.....?

Back to top Go down

Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) Empty Re: Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<)

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Reila burst through the door, panting, her golden eyes alight with urgency. "I'm sorry I didn't knock. I heard...that...something." Reila froze mid-sentence, noticing Ilona hugging her knees in the middle of the floor. So something was wrong... Checking to make sure no one was behind her, Reila kicked the door shut and flew to the white-haired girl's side. In a serious tone she continued, "You may not know me well, but..." Reila bent down, flopping onto her knees somewhat closely. Her hair was combed out of her face, pulled up in a low pony tail that spiraled down her back. She was wearing dark pink short shorts with sky blue strips with a pale pink cami that appeared to be pajamas. "I heard something was wrong and I came to help if I can..." She smiled a little, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You're an important new asset to the Briggs Brigade and I feel we could be good friends..."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<) Empty Re: Ugly positives. (FEMALES BRIGGS TEAM ONLY D<)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 am

"I'm sorry.."Ilona whispered, didn't know why for apologizing. Maybe for showing her weakness? Wait she can get through this. Besides this is porbably the only kid she'll ever have. Ilona, noticing that she held one of the tests in her hand and showed it to Reila. She sighed, now feeling calming done. Somewhat.
"I don't know if I should keep the damn thing or not. That's the problem here."She did not mean raising the kid but that would mean leaving Briggs. This cold wasteland was no place for a child and she had no living relatives to give the child to. And Karyu, the father, may not be responsible enough and his work was much more dangerous than what Ilona was doing; both of them could endanger the child....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:29 am

Houka had been the one to inform Reila that something might be wrong with Ilona. She didn't tell her what she guessed the problem was just said something was wrong, incase her idea was wrong. When Reila took off Houka stood there for a while thinking whether or not to go with her then nodded. In times like this girls had to stick together especially in a place like Briggs. She dashed after Reila and saw her go through the door and was about to follow when the door slammed in her face, literally in her face. Fortunately, she had quick reactions so had turned her head to avoid a broken nose, but the force of the door slam did send her skidding backwards. She rubbed her cheek.

"Ow." she groaned knowing it would bruise, but hoping it wouldn't swell. She walked over waited a few minutes and knocked on the door. "Its me Houka." she said quietly though loud enough for them to hear. She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything. "I thought you might need an extra hand. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Reila gasped as she saw the pink plus on the pregnancy test. She took it from Ilona's hands and stared at it for a moment, the white-haired alchemist's words brushing over her like fresh snow. She definitely wasn't expecting this. She also wasn't expecting Houka to be there. She blinked at the closed door and dropped the test to the carpet. "Ah-ah!" She looked down and covered her face for a moment until she had gathered herself enough to stand up. She rushed to the door and pulled it open. "I'm so sorry; I didn't see you there at all. You followed me?" Reila was a flurry of apology and was blushing madly with embarrassment. But she washed the emotion from her face a few moments later, and shutting the door behind the redhead, sat back down in her spot next to Ilona. She turned seriously to her second in command and gave her an straight look. "The important question is, Ilona, do you want to keep it?" She looked down at the abandoned test and sighed, meeting her eyes. "Whatever you decide, I'll support you."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Houka walked in slowly. "I didn't follow straight away." she said as the door closed behind her. "I wasn't sure whether it was my place, but then I thought that girls should stick together and came." She sat down glancing down briefly at the test and nodded in acknowledgment. "I thought so, but I didn't say anything incase I was wrong." She listened to Reila and nodded.

"Reila is right and whatever you choose we will both support you...as will the others." she said looking at Ilona. A military base was not the place to raise children, but all of Amestris was ravaged by war almost all the time. Nowhere would be the right place to raise children. Especially after South City. Aurego would not let a weakness like that be left unchecked. "The north is probabaly the safest area at the moment. We have the protection of the mountains."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Ilona thought for a moment: They were right, after the South City incident, no place was safe except Briggs. Amestris could go into civil war at anytime. Untill then, this was the safest place to be. She knew she wanted to this child as this could the only kid she would ever have and this oppotunity wouldn't come again...
"Okay I decided...I'm keeping it. Thank you for supporting me. Just don't tell the guys, they will figure it out eventually."She said with a smile. Ilona stood up, stretching herself, putting her back tattoo to it's full glory for everyone to see. She then moved to the bathroom to clean up the mess but thought of so many things. Her own childhood was hell, is she capable of raising the child? But then, Ilona vowed that even though it was born on the wrong time, she'll give it happiness that Ilona never had as a child and protect it from harm. Become it's shield.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:07 am

Reila gasped as Ilona stood, her eyes taking in the work of art that enveloped her back as a tattoo. "Beautiful..." She said breathlessly without realizing. And then stood up to follow the girl into the bathroom. It was like the demon on her back was alive... It wasn't just part of her skin, but breaking free from it. Moving art... so that's what it looked like... She reached down to the cold tile to retrieve the tests lying all over the place and began piling them into the trash can. The least she could do was help while she was here... She couldn't just leave her to this mess, alone...by herself like Reila was once before. No one should ever have to be alone. She would stand with her! "We'll make it as safe as possible here for her--er.. him if it's a boy. And get you a bigger room. Anything you need. Briggs seems dangerous, but it's really one of the safest places in Amestris. I promise everything will be fine." Reila nodded reassuringly, her voice soft and caring. There was no way Ilona would be like her parents were... Together, all three of them would care for this child and give it a wonderful life. Reila was sure of it. Confident, she spent a few more hours speaking with Ilona and then went to bed finally.

[EXIT]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 am

Houka stared atthe tattoo for a moment before quickly moving with Reila to pick up the used tests and put them into the trash. It was obvious by the amount of tests that before Houka and Reila had arrived that Ilona was truly unsure whether bringing a child into this place would be right. Now she was more certain thanks to them. "The Major General is right. This is probabaly the safest place. Also, don't worry about the cold." she said and smiled broadly. "The North City people raise children in this temperature and they are fine, but they don't have someone like me." She placed a hand on her sword hilt focusing and increasing the temperature slightly.

"I'm not sure how long I can sustain a heat increase at the moment, BUT....we have almost nine months for me to become even stronger and more skilled. By the time that baby arrives we'll have our own tropical paradise in Briggs." She too spent several hours talking to Ilona with Reila. They were to keep it secret from the guys for now, which would be easy except perhaps for Mura. He was good at finding things out. When their talking was done she too left heading back to her room. Lots of things were happening. Briggs was the place to be.

[EXIT THREAD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 am

Ilona smiled, thankful for her comrades words and support. She never felt so...lightened before. She never let anyone share her burden, wanting to bear it alone so no one would come in the way of her emotional weight. But now, she felt she can depend on these people and they had her full trust as she hope she had theirs.
"Thank you..."She said in a whisper and threw the last of the tests in the bin. In a moment of happiness, she thought of the names she would give to her baby; if it was a boy his name would be...In fact she did not know but knew straight away what the girl's name is going to be: Nieves.
She was going to have to call Karyu, tell him about the news. Complications would arise between them but that would wait until tomorrow as Ilona crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep...

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down