Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~

2 posters

Go down

~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ Empty ~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~

Post by Nyx Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 am

Well, that had certainly been a fun meeting with Takatori. Twas always good to converse with a fellow teammate within RIOTE, or in his case, the Men in White. So now the small angelic one walked further along the path to Philly. As she walked however, she heard voices from not to far away, and decided to let curiosity take hold. So, Nyx stepped a ways off the path she'd been taking, and headed right. After walking a bit to her right, she noted something odd looking; as it seemed, a man was talkng to a woman near the woods. While the man was certainly there, the woman caught most of the child's attention. She was dressed in black and red, mostly, and she seemed to be smiling at the man as the two talked. But then, seemingly from out of nowhere, the woman discreetly drew a scythe from behind her back and well... Yeah, Nyx did note that the guy she was talking to seemed pretty dead. Eh, okay. While Nyx didn't quite like dead stuff, even the stuff she killed, she was curious, so she stepped over to the woman, smiling a small smile. "Hello~ Sorry if I'm interrupting some stuff, but I was just curious. What'd he do that made you wanna kill him, if you don't mind me asking?" In many cases the tone of that last question was accusatory, but in THIS case, Nyx's tone was as plain as if she'd been asking what color the sky was. Anywho... Actually... The longer Nyx looked at the woman, the more familiar she seemed... "Hmm... I think I've seen you somewhere before..." Indeed, she couldn't quite place her finger on it... Perhaps she'd seen her before, in Amestris? Or maybe something to do with RIOTE? Quite possibly, she just had that appearance that made you feel as if you knew her... Either way.
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ Empty Re: ~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~

Post by Emmelin Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

A man to be killed as all others. The man was whoring out his own children for money. How disgusting! Valeria couldn't help herself. It was of her normal nature. The man practically draping over her as he decided to go to the woods with her. His ideas were of a separate situation than what hers were. It had been a case she was following for months now. It was time he suffer. Atonement was not an option for men of this disgusting level. How foul she found his diabolical ways; far worse than her own. Of course in her eyes, she was simply perfect. Perfect for her obsession: Satan. She was his molded disciple or so she thought. A smile upon her lips as she moved in as his hand trailed up her dress.

The scent of drugs were on his breath and it was sickening. The thick smell was something she could do without as his lips lingered on hers. That closeness was uncomfortable to most but as this was Valeria, she seemed oddly comfortable with the man short of molesting her in public. Her scythe would be pulled from almost nowhere. The glint of the blade was hit as her body moved and with a quick slash she would slice at his throat. The man fell with a slump and the blood splayed over her face. A secret smile pulled upon her face as she would wipe her cheek only to jump at the sound of the voice. A young girl's voice that made Valeria spin heel.

She'd seen.. everything. Her mind screamed kill, but her heart, or what little was left, stopped her. Paranoia eating at him. A frown replacing her sweet smile. "You.. Who are you?" the face rang a bell, but she had no names in mind. Her mind racing with panic. This wasn't right! This was bad, real bad. The archangel was caught.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~ Empty Re: ~And The Angel Meeting the OTHER Demon Was Bad!?~

Post by Nyx Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh, whoops! As it seems, Nyx appeared to have startled the poor lady. Ah well, that was a knack of her's, appearing from seemingly thin air. So, with a cheerful smile, she kept a friendly air about her as the woman regained a tad bit of composure. So she didn't seem to know who Nyx was off the bat either, eh? Darn... Ah well, if she did know Nyx by some chance, this would be a good time to give her memory a freshen-up. "Oh, my name's Nyx." Now to apply careful tact and deceptive planni- "I work for RIOTE, if you might know about me from there!~" Erm... Well, tact wasn't neccesarily Nyx's thing anyhow... But anywho, after introducing herself, she carried on smiling up at the lady, hands behind her back as she tended to do, leaning slightly forward, wings spread. Indeed, Nyx's very posture gave off a sort of innocent, pure air. "So what would your name be?" Indeed, Nyx had already forgotten the dead man, and was rather unfazed by the blood; whatever he did, he'd probably deserved it, as this lady didn't seem the type to randomly chop people up. Not just this, but blood was an everyday thing; RIOTE's every action was blood, spilled in some fashion. So it had come to affect Nyx less and less until it no longer did. And now she didn't really care about the blood anyways, as her focus was on the one with the scythe. Speaking of which...

Leaning forward, somewhat curiously, Nyx stuck out a finger, rather gingerly, to touch the scythe's blade. Not too hard, did she touch it, but she felt a teensy poke in her finger, and noted that the blade was sharp and she held another finger over the slightly bleeding finger. "Sharp. That's a really nice looking scythe, miss. For something people think's so sinister, it's kinda beautiful, in its way, y'know?"
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Oh my~ A little girl! A kitten in a wolf world. Shouldn't this girl be home with her parents.. but were those?! WINGS! Valeria nearly died on the spot. God's intervention?! Really now? She didn't think it'd happen and she would brace herself to combat the angel until Nyx spoke words of being in RIOTE. Immediately Valeria would sigh in relief and slump her aggressive stance. "I see.. I see." Her voice would state sweetly as she would twirl the blade to be behind her. "I apologize little angel girl, but how does a sweet little thing like you do in RIOTE? Of course if you don't mind me asking." Valeria meant no harm, she was simply curious. This little girl was dangerous to be in RIOTE, but she didn't seem evil. Of course, Valeria should have known more than anyone that looks could be deceiving.

A woman who used her body all the time to twist people's thoughts on her, with her own almost innocent face. Of course it wasn't completely innocent! She used those eyes to bat and dare men and even women at times. Truly she could be a succubus when she wanted to be. She was complex though in the way of her dealing with it. She didn't like sleeping with men, it never really thrilled her, so she only used that method when honestly needed. Usually it was only for the cases that were tiring her patience.. how she was a glutton to see people sin just so she had reason to kill them. She was right though! Humans deserved to burn in Hell and she of course would join, but working for Satan gave her a special ring of Hell just for herself.

"I am Valeria, a concubine of Lucifer. Pleasure to meet you, Nyx." Why did she say that? Valeria enjoyed the sounds off it and often times it was a conversation starter. If she was truly in RIOTE she would probably be interested and if not she would most likely walk away from this unstable woman. Dusting off her dress, Valeria gave a sweet smile to Nyx before chuckling softly.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Returning from her moment of deeper thought, as the last bits in her mind on the topic of the scythe faded, Nyx smiled brightly up at the rather nice lady. How did Nyx get into RIOTE, she asked? Huh... How DID Nyx get into RIOTE? Thinking back, Nyx placed a thoughtful finger to her chin, trying to remember. "How did I get into RIOTE? Weeeell, there was this guy that took me away from the orphanage place a long time ago, and he was mean and bad and stuff, and he fused me with a bird, for some reason. But he's ugly and stupid anyways, so nobody cares about that bit! And then after that, Aurel found me when I snuck away, and he liked me, I think. Or I like Aurel anyways. But he does compliment my archery a bunch, so I guess that's why I get to be in RIOTE too." Nodding, she raised Hemera slightly from her waist, to show the woman her shortbow.

And after that, the friendly lady noted that her name was Valeria- "That's a pretty name.", a concu-whatsit of who? Well, while Valeria was a nice name, Nyx was a bit confused. Blinking, Nyx glanced up to Valeria and asked her exactly what she'd meant. " Wait, huh? Could you say that C word again? And what's a Lucifer?" Grrr, curse her age-level education, and rather strange lack of knowledge of those Caelist book thingies!
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Valeria listened intently. the young girl before her told of her entering RIOTE and it was one of a more interesting beat. She hadn't met many of the other members of course, but the young girl before her looked nothing like a person who wanted to wipe off the humanity of the planet. Who was Val to judge? Her eyes were soft and kind to the girl as she would twirl her scythe in a bored manner. "I see." She said in a partially cold way. Her interest obviously lacking. It was that moment again.. oh god she had to explain stuff again. Inwardly she groaned. how she hated to explain to people what things were. It was frustrating and annoying. However Valeria was too 'nice' to say no.

"Well thank you, your name is gorgeous. As well a concubine is.. never you mind. Lucifer is the person I worship. He is a man who finds the world is truly corrupt and plans on destroying mankind because of it. he takes bad people to a place called Hell and tortures them for all eternity." Her voice chimed in an almost excitable way. how sick that she found enjoyment in that. One day she would too be dragged down to Hell of course. Taking a step forward, she ran a hand through the hair of the young girl and seemed to hum a moment. "What brings you all the way out here, Nyx?
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Ohhh... So she didn't need to know what a concubine was. okay! Well, if she ever DID need to know, she could ask Aurel, or Hild. They were generally smarter than her anyways, so they'd know. But as for that other word she didn't quite understand, Valeria summed it up rather nicely. "Oh, okay. Soooo, he's kinda like RIOTE, then, except we just kill corrupt people and don't do any of the other stuff." Yep. Val had, indeed, given Nyx such a description as to have Nyx compare Beezlbub and Aurel. This sort of corruption is the likes of which that some transexual priest somewhere would probably be angry about, if she knew about it. ANYWAYS.

As Val came over and placed her hand in Nyx's hair, and asked why she was in Creta, Nyx smiled up to her. "Oh, I just wanted to come here. I've never been to Creta before, so I thought maybe I should come here before Aurel has to attack everything. Though I suppose I'd get to come here then, but I wanted to see it before it was all exploded, and bloody and stuff. So what brings you here?"
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 am

Valeria chuckled. So he's like RIOTE but with corrupting mainly... well yeah, sort of. Satan loved to see people suffer so that could be the situation. As her eyes closed, Valeria couldn't help but laugh at the thought. What if he was leading RIOTE? How would the world be different. Oh Lucifer, her dearest love even above her fanaticism of Ayden Derocha. Even though he was almost as important as Satan. ALMOST. Ayden was her idol next to Beelzebub, the factor of difference only being that Beelzebub was never known to be around her.. Ayden was. How upset she could get at times with the whimsical ways of his. Seeming to lure around her as if she were on a leash and though she wouldn't admit it, she was.

The girl seemed to be site seeing and that in itself was a noble cause. Valeria's eyes looking away as she thought of an excuse. Well there was none really. "I live here." She'd state in a soft voice before a chuckle moved from her throat. "Or rather I stay around here. Don't really have a home anymore." She would say honestly before twirling her scythe in a bored manner. "Err.. we should leave now. Do you want something to eat or drink?" She was going to be kind to the little girl. This little angel she almost attacked in fear.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Ooh, okay. So she lived he- well, no, actually, she STAYED here. Nyx didn't really see the difference, but twas not her difference to see. Whatever that meant. But anyways, it was good that she found someone in Creta that might be able to show her around!~ Though that guy's body was starting to bother Nyx. I mean, she didn't really mind that it was THERE (she'd been to Surealis' basement before. Corpses did not faze her after that erm... experience.), rather, it just seemed out of place. No matter. Before she could think too much of kicking the corpse down the hill, possibly to a handicapped wolf that couldn't catch prey and relied on hill-corpses to survive, Valeria spoke again, and Nyx smiled.

"Sure, that sounds good!~" Getting something to eat, eh? THAT WAS ALWAYS FUN! As the wheelchair-wolf would probably agree to. Actually, as as Nyx and Valeria went to get something to eat, a three legged wolf with a broken back leg climbed up the hill with its front paws, and crawled back downhill, dragging the corpse by a leg. Huh... So Nyx hadn't just had a hunch there was a crippled wolf down the hill...
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Val gave a short nod before sighing and looking at the body. Why did she leave such beauty to be wasted on an area to never be seen? After all, blood was the best fertilizer and made the flowers bloom the brightest in her eyes. So with a sigh, her eyes downcast and she would look aside. Guiding the other woman in the area, well girl, she led her to a restaurant and fed her a meal. She liked this girl a bit more than she believed she should. A soft smile on her lips while she enjoyed the lass's company, however pressing matters dragged her away. Looking at the time, Val would excuse herself and abruptly leave.

(EXIT sorry wrapping up some topics_
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down