Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Meeting of the Others EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Meeting of the Others EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Meeting of the Others EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Meeting of the Others EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Meeting of the Others EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Meeting of the Others EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Meeting of the Others EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Meeting of the Others EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Meeting of the Others EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Meeting of the Others EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Meeting of the Others

Go down

Meeting of the Others Empty Meeting of the Others

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Clap, clap, clap.

Footsteps resounded in the busy Central City street. With a pair of swords on his waist, Menoitos looked suspicious, to say that least. Add in the eyepatch, white suit and green hair, he certainly looked the part of a strange man. Not that he'd been human for very long. His Alchemy studies were going well, too. Everything was falling in place, he just needed allies now... And he knew who to talk to.

While he had never had much contact with the rest of the homunculi, he could sort of talk to them without being too... Angry. Yeah, that was the word that the former Wrath thought best for this situation. With a light sigh, he walked through a door into a strange warehouse, completely abandoned, and the meeting place he had chosen. One of the things he knew was that not everybody agreed with what Kyle had been planning, Meno was one of them. Especially since the bastard had taken his powers.

Looking around the room, he sighed once more. First here. He expected more of homunculi.

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Others Empty Re: Meeting of the Others

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:52 pm

"Ummm" Úna hummed as she stepped out from the veil of shadows that cloaked most of this abandoned shell of what was once a bustling warehouse. "I...uh...came. Like you asked br-brother, I followed your smell, and....uh..." she muttered, struggling to find the words she wished to express herself with. It had been several days since Shione, one of the few people to ever develop a bond with the introverted Úna, had died at the hands of another that Úna regarded as a sibling. They were friends, yes, but Úna hadn't even a tear to shed for her fallen friend. Since all her 'siblings' had gone their own ways, most following Greed, and with Shione dead, Úna had ceased to have had anyone to talk to, and as a result her ability to interact with others had nearly reverted back to what it was when she first came into this world. She wasn't grief stricken, perhaps not even sad, but there was a feeling of....emptiness and unrest. Úna had felt very lost after the incident.

But here was a nostalgic scene, her older brother, the former Wrath, here with her again. Of course he was no longer a homunculus, but he was still one of the few people she even felt any form of attachment to in this world, he was still her brother, even if only through a discarded affiliation. Úna stared at Menoitos in a transfixed gaze, already lost in her distant sea of thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

The flamboyant man moved quickly and quietly. He tended to attract attention with his flamboyant clothes and personality. His albino coloring didn’t really help. And though many people fawned over him as he walked past, his red eyes were distant, a small frown on his pale face.

How had he been contacted? Only two of his siblings knew him. Ever pursed his lips, fingers absentmindedly playing with the hem of one of his two shirts. Damn it, this was confusing.

Taking a deep breath, Ever entered the warehouse, highly polished black and red boots (which he personally thought were fabulous, even if they weren’t stealthy) clicking on the floor. The white haired male entered the room, glancing around and taking in the two other people there. Placing a hand on his hip, Lust studied them in complete silence.

“How exactly did you contact me? Near no one knew of my whereabouts. I doubted most even knew I existed.” His debonair charm was dropped. That was an act generally put on. Now, now he was the intelligent and calculating man generally hid behind smiles and flamboyant gestures. Lust snorted slightly, a delicate sound, not that was surprising if one studied the man who had emitted said sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:22 am

A taxi sped up, crashing into a large puddle. Water sprayed up from the wheels and splashed to the pavement once more. Zairen watched it absentmindedly from the window of said taxi until the mechanical creature came to a screeching stop. The man exited the car that reeked of pine air freshener. Without looking back, his pointed boots jingled straight through the water and to the entrance of the warehouse--whatever it was used for. Both of his feet were now slightly wet, the water having had seeped into the small designer holes in the black leather. Zai didn't seem to care or notice for that matter. It was certainly better than taking the time to walk around the damn puddle.

Long, violet hair thrashed violently in the stormy wind, pieces of light from the setting sun filtering though his steel colored eyes. He arrived perfectly on time and walked gracefully up to where the other inhuman people had gathered. He nodded silently to Ever--the one who had brought him to this interesting city. They had come 'together' though through different methods. Zairen hadn't wanted to come at all, but the ostentatious man had somehow convinced him with a shower of debateful words that weren't worth the effort to fight. He was here wasn't he? There had to be a reason for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:44 am

First, came Gluttony. Una Sinclair, one of the few that he had remained in contact with since the incident, was still calling him "brother". Something that he never really got used to, but something that he appreciated nonetheless. A soft sigh escaped the Alchemist's lips, and he turned to the arrival of the next. Annoyance crossed his face, when that ostentatious bastard, Lust, entered the room.

"I have my methods, Lust. Believe me, I have my methods." The Alchemist grinned, and nodded. Now, wait, who was that? Another Homunculus? He peered across the room, and gasped lightly. Already? That demeanor... No. It couldn't be!

He'd already accounted for Lust and Gluttony. Vanity and Envy were with Greed. He was pretty sure that Pride was a militant. And this guy didn't have an eyepatch, nothing covering up one of Wrath's eyes. That only left one Sin, and he was pretty sure of the identity of this guy now.

"Sloth. So, they already replaced Shione." His memories went back to the time that Greed sucked his powers out of him, and he heard about how Greed had also taken powers from Sloth - it was how Meno was taken down that much easily. Yet, Sloth's resolve wasn't strong enough, he'd been told. Sloth had died after losing her powers. Hell, Meno was lucky to have survived.

He drew Skill, his mind already taken in by grief at seeing this guy, the one who had already replaced Sloth. No, he had to take it out of his head, the sterium-based blade being his new extension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 am

Bird of a feather, was a phrase to describe this scene, perhaps. Not that Úna would know anything about that, idioms and old saying were beyond her. Her unblinking light violet eyes shifted their gaze towards the third addition to this group, a man with a very vibrant and pronounced outfit along with particularly flamboyant gestures. This pale skinned man would be considered an eyeful, perhaps for his appealing looks or for his peculiar behavior, but to the emotionless Úna, he was just another person. Or at least, that would be true if he was just another person. This man, though she had never seen him before, smelt familiar to the homunculus Gluttony, he smelt like family.

Úna wanted to call out for him, the way a songbird calls to another of its own, not thinking much of the situation itself, only longing to reach out to this person who was practically kin to her. But she held back as the man proceeded to query Menoitos over trifling matters that Úna did not see the significance of, not because she thought they were beneath her, but simply because she did not understand them.

Úna caught whiff of another person with a familiar scent as a figure emerged from a taxi. He too was a person whom Úna had never see before, and like the other, he smelt like family to Úna. The smell of family was always well and pleasing to Úna, she did not understand it very well, but she felt oddly secure and comfortable. Úna wished speak to both these men, whom she felt were her 'brothers', but she knew not what she would even say to them, yet she longed to mingle with them nonetheless, and this was reflected in how intently she stared at them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Click by click the soon to be Queen ascends upon the abandon warehouse. The wooden doors half eroded due to neglecting the place for so long. The hour was close to midnight when she finally gathers enough resentment to storm the meeting place for her siblings. The beautiful homunculus wore a slim fitting, elegantly long violet dress. A pair of diamond ear rings, along with a matching diamond necklace. Her hair was in curls, descending down the sides of her cheek and neck. The street lights down the unpaved road were barely lit, giving a haunting glow to wondering strangers. None of this scared the woman, she knew very well what to expect and nothing was going to harm her.

Upon arriving at the destination, Alena gentle swings open the door. A creaking sound echoes the entire building, making it quite obvious another was attending. The darkness hides her face as she struts confidently towards her siblings. There half hidden by the shadows, Vanity snickers as she glares at the others. "Well, well, well-Looks like I wasn't invited to the party." The seductress complains sarcastically to the entire group. "I'm rather shocked honestly, Menoitos." A faint laughter escapes her russian red lips as she speaks. "Such a shame to be frank, especially from someone who is no longer one of us." Her words would be considered poison to some, but she knew well the former Wrath could with stand the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Ever smiled brilliantly when Zairen entered. It always pleased the pale homunculus when Zairen listened to him, it made Ever feel much less alone in the world, so to say.

Ever turned his attention back to the person who had called him here. His light frown returned as he put a hand on his hip, fingers lightly pressing into the black fabric. “And your reason for calling us here? If you’re thinking of gaining control over me or something, good luck. I’m not as easily manipulated as some.” Ever knew he sounded like a grade A asshole, and didn’t honestly care. Judging from how his books generally turned out, all anyone wanted was to manipulate you. Whether it be make you love them just to drop you or use you for personal gain. It was why he dropped his hook-ups after one night. Of course, he had no personal experience in the field of being manipulated, but that didn’t really seem to matter in Ever’s mind.

He stiffened slightly, feeling eyes on him. He turned his head as elegantly as he could. After all, appearances are everything. He raised one eyebrow as he silently studied the violet-eyed girl studying him. A sense of familiarity without having ever met her.

Ever jerked, mildly surprised as yet another woman entered. He turned his red stare on her, face carefully blank as he studied her. Pretty, he couldn't really deny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm

People were gathering like beckoned ants to suckle at sugar scattered by the hands of the unknown. Zairen melded to the shadows, hovering close to Ever who seemed very pleased. This fact alone was what dragged the homunculus from the safety of his apartment and to this meeting under the setting sun. He briefly registered the calling of his other title, Sloth, though he paid it no mind. It was a useless word used to describe what was inside of him, keeping him alive for he was sure that the experiment would have failed otherwise. His silence was thick--masking--and he found himself jingling over to the purple-haired female who also hadn't said a word.

Black feathers twisted neatly into long, violet strands waved against the slight movement of air inside the rotting warehouse that smelled like a fish tank. Trapped--no. Zairen had to convince himself otherwise now or he would leave back to the confines of his room. Without thinking, he lifted up pieces of the girl's hair, staring intently at the color while ignoring everything else around him. He was a professional at tuning things out. It was the same color as his hair, only a few shades lighter. It reminded him of a flower that was called lavender. His own hair was like the color of the sky at twilight...it didn't have a fancy name. He dropped the pieces and stared blankly at her with dull, silver eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:39 am

Menoitos noticed it. That voice. That damned voice. He turned directly towards the source - t'was the vain one, Vanity. He sighed softly, and held the blade up in her general direction, looking down it with a careful gaze.

"I simply assumed. Last I heard - you were with Greed. Sorry for not inviting you, but I was being cautious. Caution is something that I need to afford, to keep myself alive. You know how it is." The formerly-Furious-One shrugged nonchalantly, before turning to Lust, who was now speaking with his... flamboyant tones. Everything about the bastard was flamboyant... Kinda annoyed Meno at times.

"I s'pose you could call it manipulation. Not my word for it, but hey. To each his own. I just want revenge on the bastard who took away mine and Shione's lives. Greed doesn't deserve to be a Homunculus anymore... He's taken his own sin too far, and transcended. That, and I never really liked him in the first place. I'm not asking you to trust me completely." His eye went onto Lust and Sloth.

"I'm not asking you to form some kind of... coalition. I just want the bastard dead, and out of my goddamn life. So I can live a normal one to death." He nodded, and then stopped talking. He felt that he'd spoken enough...

It was time for someone else to take the floor, and everything depended on how they reacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Vanity listens closely to the words that slurred out of the former wraths mouth. It was very clear he has a strong hate towards the greedy sibling. Between listening to him and keeping an eye on the new ‘sloth’, Vanity was extremely intrigued by the entire situation. The beautiful vain homunculus steps completely into the light, casting a long shadow of her elegant feature far behind her.

“First, if I was able to find this place with ease, what makes you certain that Greed won’t?” Her eyes dart around the room, staring at all four of her other siblings. “After all, Kyle is a witty son of a gun.” Vanity soon begins circling the inner circle of the fellow homunculus, attempting to make eye contact with each of them individual as she passes. “Gluttony, come here please.” Vanity stops in place and looks over her shoulder at the small purple hair girl. “Do you smell Envy any where around here? We can’t have him spying on Menoitos or any of you at this moment.” She states without hesitation. Sure, Vanity was present at this little affair, but she was not completely sold to this side or the other. For now, she would just play the fence and see what happen. “In order for you to do anything Menoitos, you need to either get rid of Envy or keep him distracted.” Her eyes met his once more, locking firmly against his glare. The poisonous woman wraps her arm around Gluttony shoulders securely.

Alena loses eye contact with the former Wrath, and darts her attention to Zairen. He was the one homunculus out of the bunch she didn’t recognize at all. There was something odd about him, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. What was it? Yes, he was insane attractive, more so than any of the others… aside from herself that is. “From here on out, we need to be cautious that Envy can transform his figure into any one of us…” Alena breaks contact with Gluttony and slowly begins to walk to Zairen's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Una's gaze then turned upon the woman with the air of beauty about her as she approached the group of homunculus. Despite being masked in the dim lighting of dusk, most would likely be entranced by her glittering complexion, dressed in violet and decorated with glimmering jewels that caught Una's eye with their pleasing visual display. But what Una's mind really focused on was her smell. It was a wonderful smell, a soothing aroma of cleanliness and perfume, perhaps only inferior to flowers and food, which were Una's favorite scents. More than that, this woman, as everyone in this dank and dim warehouse, smelt of 'family', and she could vaguely recall seeing this woman before the 'Kyle incident'

Una's swirling thoughts of strange sentiment and comfort were dispelled as her trance was broken by the purple haired man who had arrived in the taxi. She gazed at him with a innocent curiosity as he stared at her, only he stared intently at her orchid colored hair, ignorant of the world around him, focused on abstract thoughts that perhaps Una could relate to had she known just what they were. Una did not move or flinch when he reached out and touched Una's long strands of hair, she did not even blink, her gaze remained transfixed on the peculiar man, a childish fascination and infatuation lingered in her mind as she focused on this sibling of hers. She felt the strands of lavender slip away from his fingers, his cold and listless silver eyes met her own and she peered deeply into them. She felt a strange feeling bubble up in her chest as their eye, a strange feeling of sentimental nostalgia, something about him seemed strangely familiar, if only vaguely so.

Úna's musings were suddenly interrupted by the beckoning of Vanity, who had asked her to sniff out the presence of yet another one of their siblings, the shape-shifter Envy. Úna had not really known Envy very well in her time within the family, before the treachery and betrayal that twisted the structure of power and life among them and left the clueless Úna in the dark. But smelling anyone of her siblings would be easy enough with a little focus. Gluttony closed her eyes and began to focus on all the scents that filled the air of Central City. Trying hard to ignore the tantalizing smells of food and restaraunts, Úna focused on the smell of her siblings. The scents of those in the warehouse were prominent, and dwarfed the smell of others, but each of their scents differed slightly, and she quickly picked out the fainter scents of those farther away. "Envy..." Úna muttered faintly as Vanity wrapped her arm around her scrawny shoulders, an odd feeling, as no one had touched her so directly in quite some time. Úna tried to recall the unique scent of the one they called Envy, though she had rarely seen the man with many forms, she never forgot his scent after smelling it only once. "Envy....and Greed" she began again, smelling not just Envy, but also Kyle in the same general direction, a sibling she was much more familiar with, but also the one that caused Shione's death. "They are n-not very close...to here." Úna stated, not able to give them any exact distance, as she was not very good with units of measurement. "Far from here.......and they have food...." Una's mouth watered as she caught a whiff of the delicacies that her brothers had, wherever they were, she wished that she had gone to where they were instead for just a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Ever lightly clenched his teeth. He somehow managed to retain his elegant demeanor, no small feat. He took several deep breaths, looking around apprehensively.

Feeling insecure, the ostentatious man walked over to Zairen and the strange girl with the lilac hair. Or maybe it was more of an orchid color. Ever wasn’t sure. Shaking the thought off, he paused once within a few yards of Sloth, feeling much safer with someone he knew nearby.

He took a deep breath, crossing his arms as opposed to putting his hands on his hips again. “So you want help to kill someone?” Ever asked with a mild expression. “Absolutely fine by me. Less homunculi means less interruptions like this one.” He stated in as calm and passive a tone as possible. To tell the truth, the thought of killing was one that caused his stomach to turn. But being squeamish wasn’t an option. Not in the kind of life any of them lived.

Sighing softly, he relaxed, if a bit, in order to fix his hair to be more suiting to the situation. Frowning, he let his high ponytail down, hair falling past his shoulder blades. Calmly, the homunculus drew his hair back into a low ponytail, including his long bangs so that only a few short strands fell across his brow. It gave the pale man a cunning and devious look. Of course he was still hot as hell, but it was easier for him to think and discuss with his hair out of his face. “What part exactly would I play in this?” Now even the slightest hint of flirtiousness was almost obliterated, that hint of it just there. Though his gestures were still pronounced and flamboyant, he sounded like a businessman. Brusque.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 am

Zairen's eyes flickered from the lavender-haired homunculus girl and to some blond princess who was steadily approaching him. Whatever. He felt himself sigh and it hurt his lungs slightly: he had been sighing too much. Whatever. He turned from the girls who began talking about other homunculi he had no interest in and faced Ever whom he proceeded to stare at instead. Ever was more interesting; just looking at him was entertainment enough to contain him for an hour or so. He would sit tight until he got bored and then he would go back to his room. Yes, and read a book. Right now...he was reading a book called "World War Z" about zombies invading Tokyo. It was interesting. Interesting enough to keep him occupied until the next time that Ever forced him outside. Zairen didn't like going outside: too bothersome. But he was outside now. It was bothering him. He wanted to be alone, inside, safe, quiet.

The long-haired man took off his scarf and shook it out, watching small pieces of fuzz leak off of it and too the corroded warehouse floor. He retied it neatly around his neck and traced the plaid green and blue lines with his indifferent eyes. He sighed again and it hurt worse this time. Ugh... "Ever..." He quietly interrupted, before his friend got an answer to the question he himself was wondering about as well. What part did they play? "Can we go soon? I don't feel well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Menoitos smiled at Vanity's comments about Envy. In all honesty, he'd kinda put some thought into how they were going to conquer him, if not much.

"I understand that he can take our forms, and thank you, Gluttony, for making sure they weren't in our reach. No, I don't have a way we can beat him, but I have a way we can make sure that we're not copied." Menoitos reached up to his covered eye and pulled off the eyepatch, revealing the yellow-irised glass eye.

"If he doesn't know about this, he can't copy me. And if the rest of you have distinguishing marks that Envy won't recognize, then that means that he won't be able to completely copy us, either." He nodded, albeit briefly, before turning his eyes on Lust and Sloth. The parts they all had to play... There were some, weren't there?

He thought it all over, and nodded once more, as if... re-affirming it to himself what he knew.

"We are all equals here, I'm probably the weakest out of the lot of us. But if I know Greed, I know that he'll set his sights on the most he can get... I'm thinking... the seat of power?" The former Wrath was simply speculating here, he could've been completely wrong. He sighed softly, and put his hand on his chin, thinking it all, feeling it all out. Hmm... Yes...

"I'm not going to steal the glory from any of you. If you are the one to kill Greed, then so be it. I will wait for the opportune time - it may be tonight, it may be later. But we need to remember that he has the powers of three of you now.So we need to work as a team. I need to know, even if we are no longer siblings, that I can trust you. Each and every one of you." The day that he'd left Father's care, he'd never expected to have to talk to the others about this. Not now, not ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:57 pm

It was quite interesting to see Menoitos reveal his desperate linger for trust from his fellow siblings. Things were definitely becoming a lot more serious, and Alena knew she would need her siblings help in the future, because let’s face it, Vanity can’t destroy everything single-handly, she knew that all too well.

“Good, I’ glad they aren’t present Gluttony..” Alena looks back over her shoulder and gives a faint wink to her fellow sister.

Her eyes dart back to the unfamiliar man, the new Sloth. With her firm gaze locked onto his figure, Alena bites her lower lip seductively before dropping her glance away from him. There was just something odd about him, and it was beginning to mess with her head. Just as she stops a couple of feet away from Sloth, he speaks of annoyance when he begs Ever to take him away. “Oh? Leaving so soon?” She cracks a girlish smile before giving a quick wink over to Lust. “You’re new to us, Sloth, and you don’t want to spend time with your family?” Vanity questions almost immediately as she folds both her arms across her chic body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 pm

All this talk of killing and of power, of vengeance and glory, they were a mystery to Úna, there words were but speech with no meaning to her ears. For a creature born from purest sin, Úna Sinclair was almost as innocent a person as could be, her thoughts never pertained to right or wrong, good or evil or anything of the sort. A mewling kitten whom had only just opened its eyes, blissfully ignorant of the chaos and strife around it, perhaps that was Úna's place in the world for now, only knowing the warmth of her family and her hunger for food. No, Úna's hands were not without the stain of blood, but the concept of death did not dwell in her mind, even Shione's death was only a term with an unknown significance. 'Shione is dead', they would say, and Úna would let that sentence dwell in her thoughts, but all she could really understand was that Shione was not there with her, she could no longer smell her scent, but as to where she might be, Úna could not fathom.

So her siblings concluded their conversations and schemes and each looked ready to go their separate ways with the exception of Vanity, who did protest Sloth's leaving.
Úna just stood there with a stolid look, not a sound escaping her lips, contently watching her brothers and sisters interact with one another. She had no place to go, nowhere to sleep, most likely she would just follow any one of them to their shelter or home like a lost puppy, though she did no consciously plan this, it would be something that she would do 'naturally'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Ever nodded, listening in interest to Menoitos. Something distinguishing, something distinguishing… He tapped his chin in thought. “Funny, I can’t think of anything… unique about myself. Highly peculiar.” He pouted a little, looking as close to angry as his facial range could get. Expressions were not Ever’s forte.

“And glory? I don’t particularly care. I like the way the country is being run now, it would be off-putting to have Greed take power.” An overdramatic sigh escaped the albino’s mouth, putting on a brief tragic look before returning to his usual smirk. “But you can trust me. I’ve never taken sides before, I’ve never met Greed and therefore hold no allegiance to him.”

Ever looked at Zairen, opening his mouth to reply, only to close it again upon noticing Vanity’s wink. Ever frowns and crosses his arms, shaking his head slightly at the woman. “Of course, Zairen. We can go soon. I just want to hear the rest of this and then I promise I’ll leave you to your devices for the rest of the day.” Lust grinned at his friend, a silent joke as he puts emphasis on day, seeing as Ever can’t really sit at home for longer than a day or two at a time. He laughed a little, a sad attempt at improving Sloth’s mood. Ever didn’t really think his efforts worked, but if they did. Well then, extremely pleasing for the albino. Lust couldn’t help but glance at the lavender haired girl again. She seemed… lost. Being the exuberant person he was, Ever shot her a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 am

Of course 'day' meant night, but to Zairen 'day' was in fact night. He was very much nocturnal and didn't bother to make that fact known or unknown. Ever was just someone who knew these things. It was probably because they lived next door to each other or possibly because the flamboyant one cared to know. Either way it didn't really matter to Zai because it was the result that mattered in the end. And the result was that Ever knew. The end. He dropped it and began piecing through his hair, looking for dead ends he also didn't care about. He barely noticed the blonde girl taking an interest in him and when he caught her wink in the corner of his eye, he shuddered slightly. It was bad to take an interest in him; he would disappoint them--disappoint them all.

He dropped his hair and tried to focus all of his attention on the sound of Ever's laugh. He seemed happy. At least that was good. Zairen was satisfied with this and let a the satisfaction soften his expression slightly. Still, his chest was rather tight. He took a breath to sigh again, but stopped himself. Bad idea. He cleared his throat, his lungs searing with rejection. Wild, silver eyes glazed over with a vicious glint in order to hide the signs of his pain and he quickly looked away from everyone, crossing his arms. But...maybe he should answer for the hell of it. Her tone of voice pissed him off.

He flitted his eyes to the chick and in his deep voice spoke, "I have never considered myself a part of anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 am

Meno's free eye darted from Homunculus to Homunculus, in rapid succession. He was not only studying their body movements, but also their facial expressions. If there was one thing he'd worked out, it was that Sloth had one mean poker face. With a small laugh inside, he looked once more over the group, making sure that there was nothing else he needed to say. Wait, maybe he should make sure that they had everything sussed. He walked up to Sloth first, looked the man over properly.

"Look." You seem scared. But please, I just need to know if you can help. Anything would be good... This man, he had this aura about him. He didn't want to be here. Next person. He looked at the flamboyant one, and thought for a second or so.

"Just... act like you would usually, Lust." He laughed nervously, and then moved to Vanity. Damn, she was pretty. He probably wouldn't violate her privacy like he did to Sloth, so he simply sighed.

"Vanity... Let me know, okay? If you're there and Envy is there, make sure you prove that you're the real one. You too, Gluttony. Put that nose too good use, and I'm pretty sure you can smell the difference, can't you? I won't violate the privacy of girls... or Lust." He sighed softly, and made sure that everything was in order on his body. No more business was to be had.

"Alright. You all know that I can get in contact with you like that," He clicked the fingers on his right hand, "So I'll make sure I contact every one of you when the opportunity arises. Understand? Sloth, Gluttony, Vanity, Lust, each and every one of you... You don't know what you've got. How good you've got it. Those powers... you really don't know what you have until it's gone." He shook his head, and turned to leave. He'd get in contact with the lot of 'em when he had to - it was imperative that he did. He didn't know what would happen, but he knew that Greed was going down... That was the one thing he needed to have happen.

{Thread LEFT - do as you will}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down