Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
First meeting EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
First meeting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
First meeting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
First meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
First meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
First meeting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
First meeting EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
First meeting EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
First meeting EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
First meeting EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

First meeting

Go down

First meeting Empty First meeting

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 am

Nero walked into the city and quickly heard his stomach growl. Looks like I need to find a place to eat." He said, looking around while walking. The streets were slightly packed, but not too bad. He quickly moved over to a restaurant and looked for a seat to sit at so he can eat, and he quickly found one. As soon as he sat down, he sighed and looked at the waitress who gave him a menu and walked away. Nero didn't order anything right away, infact he didn't look at the menu for a few minutes. He was watching people from inside the place through a large window. He sighed again and yawned a little, and continued to watch people just to satisfy his boredom. He then soon moved his hands to the menu and looked into it, just wondering what there was to eat in the place.

Back to top Go down

First meeting Empty Re: First meeting

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 am

She entered the resturant and felt some men immediately turn around to look only to proong their stares. This was common and Anastasiya wasn't that concerned as it happened all the time.
Her whole body was covered with black; the ensemble consisted of a long leather jacket with a train and a white fur rimmed hoodie, leather boots, a turtle neck shirt and skin tight pants. The only thing on her that stood out was her waist length white hair and blood red eyes and lips.
Anastasiya went to look around to find a table but could not find one. She showed a slight expression of disappointment and almost turned back to the door and find somewhere else....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 am

Nero looked at the woman who entered but turned to leave a few moments later. "Oh, miss! I have a seat free, if you're hungry." He said, smiling. He was feeling particularly good that day, mainly because that woman looked good to him, so he thought he'd buy her a meal. He smiled, showing her he was nice and polite, but his personality was ready to change to dark and mysterious on a moments notice. He mainly wanted to do something that would get rid of his boredom, and he didn't really want to drink alone. He quickly looked back at the menu, then back at the woman, mysteriously dressed in black, and had white hair. He soon set the menu down a little, but not enough to get a waitress's attention. He was wondering if the woman would like to sit with him and have a meal, even though they were strangers. Nero sometimes rather prefer the company to strangers than to be in the company of those he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 am

Anastasiya turned to the voice and saw a rather handsome looking man, offering her a seat. She gave him a warm smile and walked towards his table. Before taking her seat, Anastasiya took off her leather jacket, revealing her finely shaped body and sat down, taking the menu.
"Why thank you."She said in a sweet voice. Finally knowing what she was going to order, Anastasiya clicked her finely manicured fingers, gesturing that she and her partner were ready to order whatever they want.
"I would like a marinated steak with red wine."She said simply and clearly. Her tastes were very expensive and she wondered if this man could afford it. Anastasiya wasn't a cheap woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:30 am

Nero smiled when she came to sit with him, but his smile faded a little when he heard her order what she did. He sighed ever so lightly and looked at the menu, and set it down. "I also take a steak, but I'd like some white wine." He said, to the waitress who came towards them. He waitress nodded and wrote down their orders. He took out his wallet and looked at how much money he'd have left. Looks like i'll have some left. He said, setting the menu down. "If it's alright for me to say, you look beautiful. And my names Nero Angelier, what's yours?" He asked, still being polite and curious. he knew that she was out of his league, but he thought it couldn't hurt to try. He knew that this meal was gonna be expensive for him, but he hoped he'd have atleast a little money left at the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 am

Anastasiya giggled a little, smiling at him. She watched him sigh and check his wallet, his face revealing he not have enough money or he would become broke aftr this dinner. She put on a concerned voice and expression.
"You know, we can play half and half to make it fair?"She asked politely with a hint of concern in the mix. He was cute, sure, but the men she dated was either: In suits andhad deep pockets. Though after Anastasiya is done with them, they are usually 6 ft under in their graves. Lucky man, he gets to live.
The man then gave his name, asking for hers in return. Nero...What a nice name.
"Anastasiya Ilona Romanov. Please, just call me Ana. No miss or anything, I like being casual. Loosens the tension don't you think?" Anastasiya said with a sugar sweet voice. She looked at him under her lashes, but there was something in her bloo red eyes. It was almost like a wolf watching a lamb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 am

Nero smiled as she said she liked being casual. "Alright Mi- I mean Ana. Sorry I'm used to being formal, it's a kinda a relief to be casual. "I'm not trying to sound macho or anything, but I'd be honored if I could pay for such a beautiful woman." He said chuckling a little. He was hoping that she would appriciate his compliment and hope she'd let him pay for everything, even if it did leave him broke. He could always make the money back, even if it did take him a while. "So, Ana, what do you do, if you don't mind me asking." He said, with a slight smiled and looking at her. He was genuinly curious, he put his arms above the table, and having his hands accidentaly show his transmutation circles a little. I wonder... He thought before trailing off of the thought and ending it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:05 am

"Oh please, even one says that~! But I suppose it is true." She said with another giggle, though her last comment made her sound haughty. Anastsiya heard that he would pay the tab and almost thought "poor man, you'll reach the bottom of your wallet." Pity, it would of been interesting if she paid and somehow he paid back.
"Well, how shall I say it.." Anastasiya said after he asked what she does. She's a spy for the drachman military and a famed serial killer. If only she could say it like that but it would scare him off or think shes joking. Most likely the latter.
"I work in the military. What about you?" She simply said. As he put his hands on the table, Anastasiya thought she may have been a transmutation circle but wasn't so sure.
"Hm. I never went to dinner with an alchemist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 am

Nero chuckled a little just before hearing her say that she was part of the military. Before he answered Ana's question, he wanted to recount his money and make sure he had enough to pay for the meal. [color=blue]"I'm an Alchemist. And I think I'll recheck my money and see if I have enough for our meals and the tax."[color] He said, taking his wallet out and recounting how much money he had. He quickly finished counting and his head fell a little in embarrisment. He chuckled embarrissedly. "It seems... I only have enough to pay for your meal and half of mine. So I'll guess I'll have to take you up on your offer." He said. At the second sentance he lifted his head and chuckled uneasily. I thought I had enough to pay." He thought, before smiling a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:47 am

"I'm very happy to pay half and half you know. After all, it's not like were dating." Anastasiya said, her smile looked like she was mocking him but one could not be really sure. No one was sure round her.
"But it just means you have to pay me back somehow." She said in a low, seductive voice.
Then Anastasiya heard that he was an alchemist, her eyes showing a flicker of curiousity. In Drachma, alchemist are rare and so she never really encountered any but this was the first time talking to one so closely.
"Oh so you are an alchemist! What's it like? And is it a dangerous job?"She said with sudden questions, suddenly becoming curious. Anastasiya leaned about closer, wanting to hear everything.
"You may be worth looking out for, my little fly."She said in Drachman, her voice different and more deadly than how she sounds in Amestrian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 am

He nodded when she said that she'd be happy to pay for half, but he swallowed loudly when he heard her say it's not like they were dating. He nodded at the true-ness of that phrase. When Ana said that he had to pay her back some how, in a suductive voice. "Now what did you have in mind?" He was extrely curious, even though this is as far as he's gotten with a woman. He would always get shot down before he got this far, or he'd be force to stop, either by the womans dis-intrest of him, or the woman already had a boyfriend. Though when she had gotten to the questions about being an alchemist, he smiled and chuckled a little bit. "Being an alchemist is fun at time, but also a little annoying. And so far it hasn't been dangerous. Mainly because I'm not a military alchemist." He said before hearing her talk in a language he wasn't familiar with. He was curious of what she said, but he shrugged it off a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 am

"You can pay me back with a real date. Maybe you can save up to meet my expensive tastes."She said with an equally seductive voice, egging him on to continue.
Then the waitress bought out their food, steak and wine. Anastasiya was really hungry but she ate with her ladylike proise. The only time she can eat like a pig is when she is at home with a martini with olives in them.
She poured herself a glass of wine and took a sip: finely aged with a certain iciness to it. Better than what she ever drank back in Drachma. Anastasiya listened to his words closely and wondered if that was his job is like..
"How is t annoying? Back at home, alchemists are rare. Though one of my commanding officers is an alchemist himself."Though something about her commander drawn her to him. Something a man never done to her before...Anastasiya brushed the thought out of her head and kept on eating...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 am

He grinned even more when she suggested a real date as a way to pay her back. He was hoping that she'd suggest that. He saw that their food had arrived, and he first tasted his white wine. The wine was aged, but not as long as Ana's, it was slightly bitter, but at the same time, sweet. He smiled at the taste and quickly, but not so quickly he looked like a savage. He still wanted to maintain some politeness. "The way that I don't find being an alchemist a little annoying is because I don't have too many things that involve me and the military." He said with a small shrug. He also listened to what she said about being back where she was, there were few alchemists. Odd, I knew alchemists were spread out, but I didn't think they were THAT spread out. He though, but quickly forgot about after taking a bite of his steak. The steak was smokey, but not too much, it wasn't too tough, yet it wasn't too soft, and it had tons of flavors. "I know why you chose what you did." He said, smiling and taking another sip of his glass of wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 am

"If you know, please do share." She said, going through halfway finishing her steak. Anastasiya poured herself another glass of red wine and took a slow sip. Somehow, with her black outfit, red eyes and pale skin; it made her look like a vampire. At least shes a sexy one.
He hasn't joined the military so he may not be a threat to her but she would never know when he could pop up again. Espicially when she just askes him out on a date.
"I think you'e capable enough to be in the military. I mean, Alchemists are pretty powerful aren't they?" Anastasiya said, complimenting him though she doesn't need to flatter him like she did with the others. They were so fat with her compliments and sweet words that they were fat enough to eat. This one...Well who knows.
She just simply took another bite of steak, just a few more bites until she is finished. Who know Amestrian food would be this good? If only she could stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am

"I think you came here for the delicious food." He said, smiling. He then cintuned his smile through her second phrase, but after he hears her, he is only keeping his smile up for polite-ness and to not show that she had struck a nerve. "I'd rather not follow my brother's footsteps, and I'd also like to not name him, if that's alright with you." He said, only changing his language for that sentance. He soon finished his steak, and took another sip of his white wine. "Anyway, when would be a good day for me to repay you for paying for half of the meal?" He said, before taking another sip of his white wine. A few seconds after he took his third sip, his cheeks started to turn a little pinker, and he tried his best to show that he wasn't just beginning to get drunk, and the only way that one could tell that he was hiding his medium low tolerance for alcohol. He continued to smile, but not in a creepy way. He waited patiently for his answer from Ana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:04 am

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." She said in Cretan, though her Drachman accent was heavier than when she was speaking in Amestrian.
Anastasiya took a last bite of her steak, completely finishing it and to complete, a last sip of wine. Her cheeks were slightly red but against her white skin, it looked like strawberry with cream.
"I'm not really sure...I have to go back to base so I don't know when I be back."She said. Anastasiya knew she had to meet that man and get orders from him. But due to some circumstances, it'll take awhile before she is reinstalled into Amestris...
She then stood up, grabbing her jacket and walked to the counter, swiping out a shiny, gold credit card. This one was used for dinner. She had or so more for different purposes like clothing shopping, etc etc....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 am

Nero stood up and walked normally to the register along the same time as Ana, and took all of his money from his wallet to the guy manning the register, and sighed a little. He then smiled a little towards Ana. [color=blue]"I'll be looking forward to the day I repay you." He said, now happy that he let her pay for what he couldn't. He chuckled a little to himself at the thought of being on a date with Ana. "I hope you stay safe on your trip back to where ever you are working." He said, smiling and walking to the other side of her, and quickly, but gently kissing Ana on the lips. he made sure that he wasn't forcing her, but rather kiss back if she wanted to, which nero hoped she would. He stayed there kissing her until she stopped the kiss or they were kissing for too long, whichever came first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 am

Anastasiya was surprised when he kissed her, tasting the wine from his lips. At first she wanted to push him away, slap him and call him an animal but now that she thought about it; it was gentle and wasn't pushing her. It gave her some closure.
She kissed back, playfully biting his bottom lips. Slowly, she distanced herself and laughed when red lipstick got onto his lips. Anastasiya bought out a white hankercheif and started wiping the lipstick from his lips.
"Better." She said with a smile, tucking the hankercheif back inside her jacket. Anastasiya gave him one last look, as if to remember what he'll look like when they meet again.
"I have a feeling we will meet again soon. Just in unexpected places."She said playfully yet with a mysterious tone to it. With that, she turned around and exited the resturant, the black figure getting smaller and smaller until she completely diappeared...

[Exit----->Drachma]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 am

Nero smiled as she wiped her lip stick off of his lips. He wouldn't have otherwise known until he looked into a mirror, and he chuckled to himself, still hoping the day he can rpay her back would come soon. That woman is awesome! Nero thought to himself, smiling in happiness for what had just happened. "Until we meet again Ana." He said, watching her become a dot into the distance after just leaving the place. He walked back to the table and quickly finished the white wine he had, after remembering he had it. He quickly moves out of the building, with a smile on his face. I feel lucky to have met such a nice woman. He thought, turning right after leafing the restaurant. He quickly lost his balance out of being drunk and fell onto the ground and rolled out of the area.

[topic left]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down