Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Blind Meeting EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Blind Meeting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Blind Meeting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Blind Meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Blind Meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Blind Meeting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Blind Meeting EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Blind Meeting EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Blind Meeting EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Blind Meeting EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Blind Meeting

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Blind Meeting Empty A Blind Meeting

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:11 am

Riffel casually walked down the streets of Central, not really watching where he was going. Man he was glad that he was back from Xing, being kidnapped and brought all the way over there was not his idea of a vacation. He clicked his tongue, watching the outlines of the trees, as he continued to walk. Wow, it was a nice morning today, he stopped in the middle of the street, to admire his surroundings, when he bumped into something. He turned his head and noticed he had just run into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" A feeling of embarrassment fell over Riffel. Just how many people would he have to run into before he learned his lesson to not space out? First Tsune, now this person. He clicked his tongue furiously to see if he had caused her any harm. "...cool cane..." Oh, did he just say that out loud?

Back to top Go down

A Blind Meeting Empty Re: A Blind Meeting

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 am

Ilona almost transmuted her cane into her signature shotgun but seeing as the man had no homicidal intention towards her, she starightened up.
"You should be more careful..."She simply said. Ilona tapped her cane onto the ground, giving her the usual blurry image into her brain. She tilted her head to the side, examining the man. He was quite cute...Sadly not cute as my...
Ilona simply banished the thought, adjusting her sunglasses that hid her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:38 am

"Yeah...I have a tendency for knocking into strangers it seems. It was totally my fault I was just daydreaming. You have an interesting cane there, it's pretty damn cool." he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. He heard something being shifted and silently used his ability to see that she was moving her glasses. Glasses....cane...could this girl possibly be blind as well?! Wait, he couldn't possibly ask her something that rude, especially since she was pretty cute as well. No...he definitely did not want to screw this up. "Is there anything I can do for you? I feel it was pretty rude of me to have run into you, so if there's something I can do to make it up, just ask." He smiled, and shifted his own sunglasses as well, it was unusual meeting someone who was also blind but could also see as well. He wondered how she did it. Wait, was he jumping the gun here...maybe she wasn't blind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 am

"My cane helps me to....move around.."Ilona said. Her voice was quiet and polite as expected of someone of her appearance: Petite, almost like a doll. But the tone had a razor sharp edge to it, like a wolf slowly eating a lamb.
"You don't need to make up for anything. You just bumped into me that's all. Nothing more."She said, giving a small smile. Ilona could tell by the sound of his voice that he did not mean anything by it and sounded like a decent person..He had a certain prescene and gentleness that "he" never had...I think that's a good thing...I guess.
Ilona thought of sitting somewhere else as she felt that they were in other people's way but did not really care and stood where she was. Because of her outward appearance, Ilona looked like any other blind person but it was her confident walk that made people thought otherwise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 am

"Oh...I see..." Riffel said with a disappointed sigh. He guessed he was wrong after all. Maybe this girl wasn't blind. He was stupid to jump to conclusions that fast, he shouldn't have gotten his hopes up. Still, he was glad that she wasn't as angry at him as Tsune was. Then again he did trip over Tsune, so maybe that was he became so furious with Riffel. He shook the bad memories away, it didn't matter anyway. She seemed like a nice enough person though, it wasn't everyday that he was able to run into someone with as good looking as her, even if all he could see was her outline.

Riffel was still curious though, he was almost sure that she was blind. Something about her just seemed out of place. Maybe she was like him trying to hide it as best as she could so that other people wouldn't notice. Gah he hated doing this but it might just work. He brushed his long, hair out of his face again and removed his sunglasses, revealing his cloudy white eyes. "Well my name's Riffel, what's yours?" he grinned happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 am

"Ilona Szilagyi..Just call me Ilona. No need for Miss or whatever.."Ilona said with an almost warm tone. She tapped her cane onto the ground again and found a nearby bench to sit on.[
"Why don't we move to that bench over there..?"Even though she asked, it was not a request. Even though the image came out blurry, Ilona could see the misty cloudiness in his eyes and knew he was blind. Just be glad you don't have some ugly scar...
She grabbed his hand and walked to the bench. Her hands were cover with metal which was from the gauntlets she was wearing, bearing many, maybe too many, transmutation circles. But still, her hands were small for someone her age and would have felt very fragile and doll like..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 am

"Ilona...that's a cute name." He heard something tap on the ground was that her cane. He hadn't noticed it before, he wondered what the tapping was for. He started to drift off thinking of the different possibilities that it could be used for, when something took hold of his hand. It was cold, but he felt a sort of gentleness as she led him somewhere. Not wanting to make his usual clicking sound he let her guide him to a bench. He felt the wind dance around them, it made him shiver even though he had his leather jacket on. Surprisingly his hand was warm though, he guessed the gauntlet that the girl was wearing was making her hand warm.

She didn't seem to be alarmed even though he had taken off his sunglasses. Riffel breathed a sigh of relief, usually people thought he looked like a freak when he took them off. He was so happy that this girl didn't seem to think so, or at least he hoped she didn't. Oh was he still holding her hand? "Is there something you wanted to say over here?" he asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:31 am

"Nothing really...I don't even know why I'm here..I guess I just don't want to go back home..."She said quietly, her tone somewhat sad. Ilona hardly went back to her apartment these days as everything, even though she could not see, reminded hr of "him". The feel and scent of her home she had shared with reminded her of him constantly, each scent and feeling labeling a moment they had shared together.
Ilona leaned back onto the bench, enjoying the breeze that made her hair fly into different directions.
"I guess being alone has finally rubbed off on me...."Ilona whispered but loud enough for Riffel to hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 am

Riffel felt waves of sadness, emanating from this girl as she told him that she didn't want to go home. He wondered what had happened at her home, that would make her not want to return. All he wanted to do was to cheer her up but he had no idea where to start. He didn't know the kind of situation that she was dealing with at her house. Confusion flooded through Riffel, why was it at times when he was needed most by someone he couldn't find the right words to say to them. He closed his eyes and lifted his head letting the breeze envelop his face. He then lowered his head to her and squeezed her hand as she whispered that she was really lonely. Riffel couldn't help but feel sorry for Ilona, "Well, I can be your friend. Then you wouldn't have to be alone anymore" he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:55 am

Ilona felt him squeeze her hand. She forgot that he still held her hand. Usually she would have pulled away but Ilona did not. She was too sad, too lonely and too tired to care. Ever since he was gone, Ilona turned to walking around central and drinking at night as distraction, hoping that he would find her like he did before...
"Thanks.."She said, smiling. Ilona felt a tear flow down from her cheek but before she could quickly wipe it, the tear landed n Riffel's hand. She never cried. Not since she was first reunited with him..How she cried when he was about to leave her, when he accepted her as who she was: Blinded and sinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:30 am

He felt a drop of water fall onto his hand. It hit the back of his hand and ran down his fingers like a small stream. He smelled the saltiness in the air, as more drops hit his hand. He felt them as they ran down his hand, as if her sadness was pouring into his skin. He wanted to help her with the things that were troubling her. He didn't know why, but he felt that if he did, she wouldn't feel alone anymore. His confusion worsened, just how was he supposed to go about doing that? He quietly clicked his tongue to see her, he suddenly noticed that a scar was visible behind her sunglasses. He realized then what the cane and the sunglasses were for. So she was blind. Then maybe just maybe, instead of having her help him with the troubles of being blind, he could help her instead. He put his arms around her and gave her a hug, "It'll be alright" he said as he put his hands back into his lap. Why was he nervous?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:35 am

Ilona was alittle superised at the embrace but grabbed him before he could let go of her. She leaned her head on his chest, savouring his warmth. Ilona almost cursed herself for her behaviour. She shouldn't act like this, she should wait for him to come back, not find a substitute for her missing fiancee..
"Please..Just stay let like for awhile..."She whispered, her voice now overcome with sadness and longing. Ilona closed her eyes, imagining that he was the one she was leaning on, giving her some closure and comfort...I shouldn't act like this..What would he say...Instead of pulling away, she stayed quiet, her petite doll like body leaning againest Riffel's body..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:01 am

Riffel was surprised at being grabbed by Ilona, but didn't mind it at all. He felt her head as she burrowed it into his chest. Her voice reached his ears full of loneliness as she asked him to stay like this for just a little longer. He didn't know what to make of the situation, so he ended up sitting there wondering what he should do. Well, at least he was helping her in some sort of way. Riffel felt her the warmth of her body spread through him like a sunny day at the beach. Yeah...he didn't mind staying like this for a while. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer, and her hair blew into his face tickling his nose. He smiled again as he wrinkled his nose trying to move the hair away so that it wasn't blowing into his face. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:05 am

"Yeah just give me a second..."She said. Ilona then finally pulled away, though abit slowly, and regained her posture..Being unfaithful was the last thing on her mind.
Ilona turned to Riffel and smiled, her first real smile for days..
"Sorry about that..I don't know what got over me.."Ilona said, slightly blushing. She felt that she could be at ease with him but did not want their relationship to develop any further...No matter how much her mind wants her to but her heart firmly says no. What I was going to if I hadn't pulled away from Riffel would have broken Karyu's heart greatly..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:28 am

Ilona moved away from Riffel, and he felt her warmth leave his body. He watched her outline as she moved away from him and then realized that she was smiling. Her smile sent a different kind of feeling through his body, he was glad that she was alright. He smiled back, he guessed he had just helped in some sort of way. The atmosphere around him turned from loneliness into something more cheerful. He felt like he could talk with her more openly now. "That's alright...although it was nice though while it lasted. I'm glad that you feel a little better now." He put his sunglasses back on, man today was certainly a strange day. It's not everyday that he met a stranger and became really close to them all in one day. He wondered what sort of relationship this would turn into later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 am

"I guess..."She said, still smiling.
Ilona had a talent to get close to people in a short span of time. Though it proved to be a fatal flaw when she was an assassin. It felt so good to talk to someone in a long time..Ever since he disappeared, Ilona never talked to anyone. Just remaining quiet and still..
"You kind of remind me of someone..Even though you guys are not very alike..Or maybe the lonliness is getting to my head."Ilona said, giggling. It was good to laugh with someone again, to talk to someone..Better than walking and drinking alone hm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 5:54 am

"Who do I remind you of?" Riffel asked curiously. He was glad though that she was still smiling and laughing. Somehow it seemed to make everything better. She was really pretty when she was happy. He wondered what her eyes looked like beneath her sunglasses. Riffel then decided to shake off these thoughts and focus on Ilona's happiness. He just hoped that she wouldn't suddenly fall back into loneliness, then he really wouldn't know what to do.

"Well, I'll be here for whenever you need anything or if you're feeling down. Is there someplace you'd like to go?" Maybe if he cheered her up some more by showing her some fun things to do, then she wouldn't feel as lonely. Plus it would be more fun, he did after all get find some money on the ground at Xing. And apparently there was a lot their, well at least that's what a stranger told him, so he was no longer broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 6:00 am

"Just someone that I'm waiting for..."She said with a hint of sadness. But since Ilona put on a happy face for him, even though he could not see it but can still hear her voice, remained happy.She stretched her limbs, relaxing her body. Ilona wore a long leather coat with a fur rimming on the hood (she had a thing for those), a black sleeveless turtleneck shirt, leather pants and, again, leather boots. This gave her a sexy appearance but gave her an aura that she was someone not to be missed with."Hmm....Theres no where particular I want to go..I might as well go home..Dust is probably gathering over there."She said, her index finger on her lip that gave her a thoughtful expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:15 pm

"Oh..." Riffel said, somewhat satisfied with the answer he was given but still curious. He decided to just drop it, it wasn't his business messing into other people's affairs. He supposed that she would tell him in time what was bothering her. She said that she wanted to go home, her voice seemed to be drifting back into sadness. Funny, Riffel thought to himself, he didn't even have a home. Ever since his teacher, Flux, passed away he had moved from place to place sleeping where he could, and stealing showers from local gyms. He occasionally was able to get some money by using his alchemy to fix things for people so that he could do his laundry. Man, what a harsh life he led...he wished it could get a little better than just wandering around.

"Well, I can walk you home if you'd like" he held out his hand for her to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:57 am

"Sure..."Ilona said, taking Riffel's hand. It felt nice to hold his hand, she did not know why, it just did.
She started walking, not bothering to use alchemy to find her way as she usually did. Reason being that she remembered where and which was which from muscle memory. Ilona would use alchemy to see just in case. She hummed "Chizuru" by The GazettE, the melody of the song ringing onto her ears and riffel's. It bore a morbid yet relaxing tone, like sitting in a dark room with a dim lightbulb hanging on the ceiling.
"So where do you live? If you don't have a place to stay, you're welcome to stay in the guestroom.."But Ilona wasn't sure if it was okay, espicially if her fiancee did come back. How would he react? Maybe say he's a friend. I mean he is a friend right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Riffel took her hand in his, it was still warm from when he held it earlier. He smiled to himself, he was happy to be able to be with her again and so he squeezed her hand lightly once more. He let her guide him through what felt like a labyrinth. He no longer felt the need to click his tongue to see where he was going, giving his trust completely to Ilona. She seemed to confidently walk down the streets, pulling him lightly as she went. "Oh...yeah...well the world is my playground, I pretty much live where ever I feel like it," he said it confidently but inside he felt a little nervous. Maybe she wouldn't like him as much since he didn't really have a home. "It would make me very happy to stay with you even if it's for just a while, I'm kind of getting sick of being outside all the time. I just hope I'm not intruding on anything... I can cook for you though?" he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

"Just until you find a home of your own okay?"She said, still smiling. She stopped and tapped the cane to th ground. The image of that familar building came into form in her mind and smiled sadly.
The winery owner, who was also her imformant into the assassin's underworld whenever she needed information, helped her with everything when she first came to central city, including renting her first apartment. It took her awhile to get used to as she did not know how to cook or clean but now she does thanks to him...
"Were here.."Ilona said quietly and started walking inside..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:12 am

"Alright, that's fine with me," Riffel replied. "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you." They continued to walk in silence through the maze of streets. It felt like Riffel was walking through a dream, was he really going to have a place to stay? Even if it was just for a while, he wouldn't mind. His thoughts raced around his head, and before he knew it they were there. He walked inside after her, he wanted to click his tongue so that he could see, but worried that it would annoy Ilona. So he cautiously walked after her making sure his hand was firmly holding onto hers so that he wouldn't get lost but also loose enough so that he wouldn't hurt her. His thoughts started to wander again and he bumped into Ilona. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Damn, I'm so clumsy. That's the second time today!" he said with a worried look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:50 am

"No, It's alright. All of us bump into something one way or another.."She said with a smile, her face telling him that it's okay.
She stopped infront of the elevator and tapped the metal surface. Ilona walked inside slowly and pressed the numbers of her floor. She was glad she had forgot her floor number, apartment number and security number. Ilona has been living in central for a year and of course she would not forget.
As the elevator went up, she leaned on the cold metal floor and remained silent, thinking how nostalgic this was, going back to her old apartment. When she first moved here: Alone. When Karyu moved with her, they were always together. Now...She wasn't so sure, even with this man she barely knew with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Riffel was pulled slightly by Ilona into a small enclosed space. He heard a ding resound from somewhere and realized that he had to be in an elevator. He had heard about them from people but had never actually been in one! Man, he was really sheltered as a child...He ran his hands along the sides of the walls only to be met with an assortment of buttons. Riffel withdrew his hand quickly, he didn't want to press any of the buttons or they would be riding on this elevator forever. How high would it take them? Maybe Ilona's place was at the top of the building! Then he could get onto the roof and lay out in the sun when it was nice out! Then again though, he wasn't here to have fun, he had to find a job so that he could get a place of his own and then he would be out of Ilona's hair. He then noticed that Ilona had been deathly silent, "Hey, is everything alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next