Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Blind Meeting - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Blind Meeting

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Blind Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: A Blind Meeting

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Ilona was abit shakened by his suddenness but smiled it off and laughed, noting how happier she was now than before..She plopped herself on the couch, giggling like a lovesick girl when he pecked her cheek and watched as he started cooking their breakfast..I hope he be okay by himself...
"If you need help..Just ask okay?"She said with a smile while grabbing a nearby magazine..Arena huh? Ilona started flicking through the pages filled with beautiful men, singers, articles and etc, looking for something interesting to read to pass the time..
We only met for a day yet it feels like we've been together for a long time..Maybe it's fate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Riffel clicked his tongue trying to search out a frying pan in the cupboards so that he could cook the eggs on. Finally locating one he grabbed some eggs out of the fridge along with some cheese and some spices from the cabinet. He glanced over at Ilona as he started to put the stove on to cook the eggs and found that she was staring at the outline of some sort of book. There were so many signs that she could be blind yet here she was reading something. He wished he could see her though, all he could see was her figure which was beautiful but he thought for sure that she was even more gorgeous if could actually see. "Ouch..." he hadn't noticed that his hands were accidentally resting on the stove. He hoped that she hadn't noticed him looking at her, if she did she probably thought he was some sort of weirdo... He put the frying pan on the stove and cracked the eggs into the pan hearing them sizzle and pop as they hit hit the heat. He wondered how Ilona was reading...and his curiosity pushed him to ask.

"Hey Ilona, I don't mean to be rude, but why do you have a cane? You seem perfectly able to walk and you don't seem to be hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:56 am

Ilona heard the ouch but started to hear the frying of eggs, she presumed that he was okay. He wasn't as worse as Karyu, constantly making a mess while cooking but still kept her on her toes...She savored the smell of frying eggs and smiled whlist still reading the magazine in her hands. The images sent to her through alchemy was still blurry as usual which made it a bother to read and thus put the book down. Ilona instead turned on the radio at low, putting on some opera. She heard his question and smiled.
"I use it to help me walk, I think of a day without it..Plus I use it for combat uses.."She said, then remembering that he hasn't found her gun stashes..Thank god theres over 300 guns in the place...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 am

"That's an interesting choice for a weapon. I would have never guessed, I guess it would have the element of surprise when attacking," Riffel said as he flipped the eggs over so they could cook on the other side. He added some spices to the eggs and then finally melted the cheese on them. "Well, here ya go. One omelet for the lady," he chuckled as he brought the plate over to her.

"Oh Ilona uhm where is your silverware? I can't seem to find any forks...," he looked in a bunch of the drawers unsuccessfully. He opened another cabinet but instead of silverware he found...a gun? He quickly shut the cabinet deciding it would be best if he just forgot about what he saw. Strange though, he guessed it belonged to Ilona or the person that she used to live with here. Oh right...silverware, he thought and he continued to look through more drawers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 am

Ilona tapped the coffee table before her and saw the omelet before her. It made her stomach grumble and smile; just nice and light looking. She heard a sudden CLASH as if he discovered something foul in her kitchen...Maybe...She walked slowly to the drawer her just slammed closed and found it..His gun..It's been ages since she had seen it. Ilona picked up the gun and thought it would just be a waste to throw it away..She simply sighed and put it into one of her gun holsters and opened the next drawer, showing all the forks, spoons, etc.
"There they are, not so hard isnt it?"She said with a painfully cheery voice. She hardly thought about her fiancee, whom to her is now dead. He is no longer alive and her tears for him had already dried up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"Ah yeah haha just not used to this I guess" he said rubbing his burnt finger. It was rather strange, how long had it been exactly since he was last with Flux, a couple years perhaps. He took out a few more eggs for himself and started to beat them in a bowl. Man, the smell of the eggs that he just made Ilona made him realize just how hungry he was. "Hey eat up or else your eggs will get cold," he teased, "because if they get cold, I'll have to switch your eggs with mine." He stuck out his tongue at Ilona teasingly.

Still, he wondered where the gun had come from. It surprised him that she even had a gun in the drawer since she said her weapon was her cane. Perhaps she had more than one weapon. His thoughts wandered trying to think if there were more hidden weapons in the house. "Ouch...damnit...", he mumbled. Just how many times was he going to burn his hands on the stove?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Ilona took a bite out of her egg while tending to Riffel's hand...The suddenly the phone rang, the ringtone being one of her favourtie songs; she liked it because it had a nice cheery tone that made her mood better and more lively..Ilona shoved the rest of her breakfast into her mouth and reached for the phone.
[color:1caa=red"Hello..?"]She said, her mouth stuffed with food, Ilona had a hard time trying to scoff it all down. A series of yes, nods and "I see" came and eventually she put the phone down. So they did approve it and Reila, the commander of Fort Briggs officialized her move.
"I'm sorry but you're going to have to go.."Ilona said sorrowfully, drinking a glass of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am

"Ahhh that was so sudden..." Riffel looked at her with a surprised expression on his face. "Is something the matter? I didn't offend you in any way did I?" he asked inquisitively. He finished cooking his eggs and put them on a plate that he had found in a nearby cupboard. Man, that was strange but it didn't surprise him too much. He figured something like this would happen sooner or later but he just didn't expect it to be so soon. Especially since he was just starting to get to know her. Ah well she did say there was someone else...

But still something just seemed different. It was as though she had become a totally different person all from one phone call. "Well should I leave now or can I finish the egg I made..." he said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 am

"I have to go somewhere...I'm sorry. I'm truly am.."Ilona said. She hugged Riffel from behind, couldn't help but feel guilty and bad. Bad because she picked him up like a lost kitten then guilty because she was throwing him away. But Ilona had to go down South and she did not know when she will return. Another reason was that if "he" comes back and finds Riffel living with her, who knows what will happen...
Ilona let him go of her embrace and walked her to bedroom, preparing to move to the South, though it was going to a long train ride but did not mind...After Ilona finished preparing and dressing, she walked towards Riffel and kissed him lightly on the cheek, giving him a sad smile.
"Thanks for everything..."She whispered and then made her way to the door. Before she went, Ilona told Riffel to lock up after he left and walked out the door, not knowing what would be in store for her...

[Topic Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3