Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Blind Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Blind Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Blind Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A Blind Meeting

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 12:57 am

"...."Ilona said nothing. The urge drove her crazy and she had to get rid of it one way or another. She turned to Riffel and kissed him in the lips.
Her lips tasted like and smelled like sweet vanilla as she always wore vanilla flavored lip gloss everyday; her favourite scent.
Ilona stood there for awhile, her lips still on his. She then parted her lips from his and walked a step back from him. She did not know what came over her or why she did that.
"I'm sorry."She said silently as the elevator stopped at their destination. But she asn't sure if Ilona could hold his hand to guide him again, so, she stood still where she was, waiting for a reaction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Riffel stood there, when he felt Ilona's presence suddenly come close to him. The hairs on his neck stood on end as if he was anticipating what would happen next. He felt her lips connect with his, brush softly across his own. He didn't know what to do at first, he let her kiss him, so surprised at the sudden act. His brain started to spin as she did, it was so wonderful but so sad at the same time, what was going on? What was she thinking about that made her do this? He thought of this but then it was immediately erased from his mind and all he could think about was her and her kissing him. As her lips rested on his, and his thoughts were able to slow down, he was able to smell something sweet coming from her breath almost like a sweet sugar. He breathed it in, and his mind spun out of control again...

Then she started to back away from him, he felt the touch of her lips leave his, as she moved further away. His thoughts came back into focus long enough to hear her apologize and it seemed she was standing there silent waiting for Riffel to say something.

"Don't be..."

He moved back towards her swiftly and kissed her back on the lips. His thoughts once again spun into confusion, he was lost in his romance and lust. He delicately placed his hands on her hips as if to hold her but then he started to worry if perhaps he was going a bit too fast and decided to move them back to himself.

"I'm the one who should be saying that...I just...I'm sorry I don't know what came over me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Ilona lightly touched her lips, suprised that he kissed her so suddenly, causing her face to go red. Then she realised: What if this turned into more and if Karyu came back...She knew the consequences would be dire and would risk losing both men but then...When would Karyu come back? Next week? Next month? Next year? Ilona knew deep down that she cannot wait for one person forever. Even if they were engaged, she needed to move on....
Boy I must to be the worst person to have a romance with..
"It's okay...I mean..It was nice.."Ilona said quietly, putting her hands in his hand, her metalic hands went warm, like sun reflecting on steel...
"We better get out of this elevator huh?"She said, trying to put on a cheerful face but really, she was confused on what to do.
She loved Karyu to the point of dying for him but this man...She hardly knew him. Ilona did not what relationship they really had.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Feeling the atmosphere around him, Riffel suddenly realized that something had gone wrong. "Yeah...good point..." he mumbled as he tried to walk out of the elevator. His shoulder hit the side of the door as he walked out, and his nervousness made him trip. Wow...alright he told himself, focus...FOCUS. No need to get hasty or nervous, he just messed up and read the signals wrong. Tomorrow, it would be a new day and they would probably forget about the whole thing...he hoped. Still it was nice to have kissed her not just once but twice...he grinned to himself.

He wondered where their relationship was going or whether it would turn into something at all. In all honesty, Riffel was a little confused about what had just happened. He didn't really know what was going on but he decided to just go with it. If Ilona wanted to tell him then she would when she was comfortable enough. He just hoped his confusion wasn't showing on his face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 am

Ilona grabbed his hand before he even tripped and kept on walking. She did not use alchemy to see this time round as she knew where she was walking by mere muscle memory and eventually stopped outside her apartment door. It was so long since she came back, Ilona felt nervous about coming back..
She pressed a couple of numbers on the security lock and went inside, the smell of red wine and chinese cooking hit her. She tapped the wall: The half drunk wine bottle was still there where he left it, the book, Loveless, lying alone on the couch and the blankets left astray on the floor.
Ilona felt a pang of lonliness hit her chest and felt her knees go weak. She never wanted to go back, knowing he would not be there waiting for her...He wasn't home anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 am

Riffel felt her hand grasp his as he almost fell once again. He let her guide him to her apartment, and heard her tap on some buttons. Riffel was then met with the smell of alcohol and food, that might have been there for quite some time. He wondered how long it had been since Ilona had actually been home. Was this really her place that she had stayed at all the time? He felt a presence of abandonment, but he also felt like the place was used by more than just Ilona. He felt strange being here, but then realized that Ilona's weight was different. He felt sad being here, he wondered what had happened to her that was causing this atmosphere of loneliness.

So he turned and hugged her, he felt like if he did, he could make those feelings of loneliness go away. He didn't know if she wanted it, or if she would push him away, but he felt like she needed someone to be there for her. "Hey are you sure everything is alright? I'm here for you if you need anything...just say the word," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 am

Ilona laid her head on his shoulder, suddenly feeling tired and worn down. I better clean up the place soon...She wanted to wipe down the clean of everything. Evidence that he was there or his existance. For all she cared, he's probably dead: And she did not look for him nor save him. And without proof that he is dead, Ilona did not have the temptation to perfom human transmutation....
"I'm so tired.."She whispered, her voice small and tiny. Ilona closed her eyes, wanting to sleep, to get away from this reality and from this life..He was gone and this person embracing her..They hardly even knew eachother..Maybe it's fate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

He felt Ilona as she rested her head against his shoulder. She felt warm, and strangely comfortable against him. He held her still, not wanting to let go, he felt that maybe his presence made her feel slightly better. He heard her as she whispered that she was tired, and instinctively picked her up. He hoped it was okay with her, and he quietly clicked his tongue away from Ilona so that he could see where he was going and not annoy her.

He looked around the room surveying the place, looking for a door that would lead to the bedroom. This place was definitely used but it looked as though things had been left like this for a while. As if time had stopped in this place, and continued outside it's doors. He soon found a door leading to a bed, and hoped it was the master, swiftly walking towards it, and gently putting Ilona onto the bed. He watched her, hoping that she wouldn't be angry at him for picking her up so suddenly. "Hey...you can rest here, I'll find the guest room. So just get some sleep, and if you need me just call for me" he said, as he moved the sheets to cover her. And then he started to turn to go back to find the guestroom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:14 am

Ilona, having not slept in a proper bed in weeks, slept almost immediately. She tossed and turned until she found a comfortable position but this caused her sunglasses to fall, revealing the scar across her eyes that took form of a slash. The scar was quite old but did not heal properly.
But she felt Riffel leave and suddenly grabbed his sleeve. Ilona slightly opened her eyes, revealing a sky blue color to them. But she was still asleep and in her dreamworld. Away from the reality that she longs to get away from..
"Stay...Please don't leave me Karyu..You said you wouldn't leave...You promised me you wouldn't.."She said in a pleading yet quiet voice. But Ilona uttered her fiance's name, not Riffel's. She closed her eyes again, causing the tears to flow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 am

As he turned to leave, he heard movements coming from the bed, it sounded as though Ilona was restless. He then felt her hand grasp his sleeve as if to pull him closer, and he found his face close to hers after softly clicking to see what was happening. Her glasses had fallen, and although he couldn't see the color of her eyes, he could almost sense them sparkling with pain and sorrow, and it filled his heart with sadness. He wasn't sure whether she was asleep or if she was so tired that she was saying things to herself. But she called him Karyu, when his name was Riffel. Perhaps there was someone else? Or had been someone else... He didn't know how to feel, and was thrown into a state of confusion much like before. Well it didn't much did, worrying about something like this, he thought. He should be caring for Ilona, since she seemed to be having a nightmare. He let himself lie back on the bed, not knowing how to help her. Well her hand was still clutching his sleeve, it wasn't like he could go anywhere. So he laid next to her and gently removed her hand from his sleeve, and held it instead. Maybe then, the Karyu of her dreams would be coming back, and then it would turn into a better dream instead of a nightmare. He kissed her forehead, as she slept, and then laid onto his back...man, he was tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 am

Ilona buried her face in his chest, sobbing quietly. She knew deep down that he wasn't going to come back. Karyu failed to assassinate her and his employers came out to get him. It was the only thing she can come up with, it sounded plausible.
She slipped off her jacket, wearing only a shoulderless shirt with no back. Her entire back was tattooed with what seemed to be a woman with a serpant around her. She had her black wings spread and in each hand held a skull and a hourglass. This tattoo emitted a somewhat sinister aura to it...
Ilona's sobbing ceased after awhile and she finnaly relaxed but still held onto Riffel..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Riffel laid on his back and felt the warmth of Ilona against his skin as she held onto him. As she burrowed his head into his chest, he put his arms around her and held her close to him, surprised to feel that her back was bare. Without realizing it he let his slender fingers run through her hair, it felt soft he thought as he touched it. Today had been a long day, and so many things had happened, it was so hard to process. It felt like a lifetime ago that he was wandering the streets, or that he felt he was down on his luck. Now he was in a bed, with a beautiful woman holding onto him. It all just seemed so surreal. But he was happy. Riffel felt a smile form across his lips, and before he knew it his thoughts swirled, and he felt his mind start to slip into a daze. Tired...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

Ilona woke up every slowly, still drowsy. It was hard waking uo to constant darkness, made your senses dull and your body thought it was still night. She felt Riffel's arm around her, his hand resting on her bare back. Ilona at first thought it was Karyu and her days events were but a mere dream. Sadly it wasn't.
She sighed and grabbed her pocketwatch that lay on the floor: 5:45am. Ilona slowly got up, making sure not to wake up Riffel. She did not bother to pick up her sunglasses; it was her home, what is there to hide? Ilona started cleaning up her apartment and purge any evidence of her fiancee's existance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Hyo, I love ya but you hhhavvve to get it up to 150 words somehow >.<;
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 am

Riffel stirred in his sleep, feeling movements beside him, he didn't know the time but it was still pretty dark in the room. He laid his head back down and let his mind slip back into the darkness again. This bed was too comfortable, how long had it been since he was able to sleep like this? It felt like forever.

He awoke later on, to the sounds of things moving around, he didn't know what time it was but it felt as thought it was around 8ish. He was used to this, since Riffel couldn't read watches or clocks, due to his blindness. He hoped it was around 8ish, no point in sleeping the day away. He clicked his tongue to find that Ilona was no longer there, and he wondered where she might have went. Everything smelled and felt different to him, strange...it felt like things were cleaner now. And as he peered outside the bedroom door, he noticed that everything seemed a neater. Everything was organized, but...where was Ilona?

"Ilona? Where are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 am

"Just a second!"She said, loud enough for Riffel to hear her. Ilona held the book, Loveless in her hands. She slowly put it in the drawer of the storage room along with the other momento's that reminded her of Karyu; the diamond necklace he gave her, the engagement ring, his clothing and so forth and so on and with that, locked the drawer, putting the key around her neck with a silver chain, as if it was the key to her heart.
Ilona walked to the bedroom. It was ironic that it was only a few days ago that Karyu and her slept in the same bed, now someone else slept on his space. I better change the duvet she thought. Ilona lay beside Riffel, the sunlight now on her skin, giving her a radient look.
"Morning.."She whispered, smiling at Riffel. It was time she moved on. Ilona vowed to lock all memories of Karyu for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

As he stood near the doorway, trying to listen for movement so he could find Ilona, he heard her call out that she was coming. His body relaxed with relief, at least she was still here. If he was here all alone he didn't know what to do, everything just seemed so new to him. He walked back to the bed and let his body fall back onto it, bouncing slightly as his head hit the pillow. Riffel then felt the bed shake as Ilona came to lie next to him. Although he couldn't see her except for her outline, something told him that she looked beautiful lying next to him, and he reached out to touch her hand which was warm.

"Morning," he said back to her with a smile, "I hope you slept well...", he whispered as he squeezed her hand. "Everything seems so clean, and your apartment is so nice." Why was his heart racing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am

"I haven't been here for awhile so I might as well clean it.."She said in a whisper. Ilona grabbed her silver pocketwatch and checked the time: 9:00am. She shrugged it off as she did not have work today, plus Ilona wanted to sleep all day as she did not sleep in a proper bed for a long time.
It was strange that Riffel was sleeping where Karyu used to sleep yet she wasn't protective about it. Man I must be the worst person to have a romantic relationship with...Ilona no longer wore her diamond necklace or her engagement ring which made her feel...strange, as if a limb was missing..
She snuggled closer to Riffel and closed her eyes, listening to him breathe evenly, His heartbeat was racing but hers was slow and steady...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

As Ilona moved closer to Riffel, he felt strangely calmer. He listened as he heard Ilona's breathing mix with his own. There was something about her that made it seem like everything would turn out alright. He wondered if she had a similar feeling, but then pushed it aside thinking that they had only met. He was probably just being silly. He moved closer to Ilona, resting his head against hers. "I should have woken up sooner, then I could have at least helped you clean everything up too." He put his arm gently around her and squeezed as to give her a hug, "but hey thanks for letting me stay here with you for now, I don't want to be a bother so if you need anything done, just ask." And with that Riffel took his hand away and put it behind his head as he leaned back onto the soft fluffy pillow, "It's so comfortable here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 am

"I'm used to it, besides you're a guest here..."She said with a smile. Ilona traced her fingers on his chest, feeling the hardened muscles underneath his shirt. Unlike him, Ilona was slender and slim with no muscles but was strong despite her outward appearance.
Ilona then remembered that he could stay until he finds a place to stay then she thought how nice it would be if he stayed forever...Or a little while longer..
"Hey..Why don't you stay here forever with me? Then I won't be so lonely."Ilona said with a smile and giggled afterwards, knowing he would say maybe or a no..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 am

Riffel felt Ilona's slender fingers lightly trace the muscles on his chest. It tickled a little but at the same time it was relaxing. "Oh..yeah...a guest." he said with a sad smile. Well he couldn't have expected anything more, they really had only met yesterday. What was he expecting anyway? He sat there in silence letting Ilona trace his chest for a while until she asked him to stay with her...forever. He then reached for her hand tracing his chest, and took it in his. His heart started racing even faster if that was even possible. Riffel smiled as he heard her giggle, "Wellll...that sounds good to me, this place is really nice, and everything here seems so great," he gently took her in his arms, "but...I don't know. This girl here, she's driving my heart crazy." He kissed her forehead, afraid to kiss her lips in case he had said too much. "Of course, I'll stay with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 am

Ilona smiled and snuggled againest the warmth of his body. Slowly she started to forget about Karyu bit by bit, memory by memory. Someday, she thought, she'll forget his voice, even face. The thought made her a little sad as she wouldn't really forget Karyu as he was her ray of light and hope when she was an assassin. She lightly touched Riffel's hair, twirling it around her fingers. Ilona giggled when he kissed her forehead and could hardly believe it has been a day since they met; it felt like they always been together for a long time..Maybe it was fate.
"As long as you can?"She asked in a whisper.

[OOC: Gawd this thread has been going for a longtime lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 am

"I'll stay by your side until you want me gone...but I don't think you'll want me gone," Riffel said softly as he held onto Ilona. He tenderly kissed her nose, grasping one of her hands in his. The cool metal against his hand sent a shiver down his spine, and he shuddered. "...cold..." he said with a laugh and a smile. Man, he was really happy, he wished this moment would last forever but he knew eventually he would have to return to reality. He was sure that Ilona looked beautiful, yet he couldn't see her. Damn eyes, if only he could see color or something more than outlines, but for now just being with her would be okay. He kissed her lips. Just a peck though, he didn't dare try anything more. They had only just met the other day after all, but still he felt like he knew her for a lot more than just one day. "Will you stay with me?"

[OOC: haha yeah it has xD that's because it's so awesome lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:13 am

Ilona softly laughed at his comment about the coldness of her hands and took off the gaunlets that adorned her small hands. She interlocked her hands with Riffel's, warmth radiating from them. She can no long see but feeling him right beside her was enough to prove that he was real.
"Of course I'll stay with you silly."She said, softly giggling when she softly pecked her lips. It has been a lont gime since someone kissed her back dared not go anything further as they just met. It was better if they let the relationship develop slowly for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

He leaned back onto the pillow happily and laid there on the bed next to Ilona. "I'm glad to have met you" he said with a smile. He suddenly jumped up out of bed, sweeping Ilona up into his arms as he did. "Come on! I'll make you something delicious to eat for breakfast!" Riffel said with a chuckle. Surely she had some eggs that he could cook up to make an omelet for her. He had only made it a few times with Flux but she taught him how to make some of the best omelets he had ever tasted.

He spun around while holding Ilona, clicking his tongue softly so that he could make sure that he wouldn't run into or have her hit a wall by accident. He gently put her down on the sofa outside of the room. "Hey do you have any eggs or something? I can cook you up a nice breakfast," he asked happily after pecking her on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next