Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai

Go down

(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai Empty (Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:19 am

***After the mission at Briggs-this is a bit of a time jump to get a few things set in place***

The sounds of military boots clacking echoed throughout the streets of Youswell. The sounds causing children, men, women, and even the strong and fit to scatter as a tall man walked through the streets. It was noon at least and the man said not a word. He was looking through the town for a certain place. He finally found that place dead center of this town. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to his right. He immediately started to walk towards the door when a large man stepped in his way. The man with the clacking boots said not a word as he merely waved his hand and paid no mind to the man who, was now, flying through the air a couple of feet. As he entered the door he eyed the surroundings. It was a quaint tavern and it seemed that everyone knew he was Zero, the state alchemist. But it wasn't that hard to figure out. However, the town of distrust for the military was about to become even more interesting as the man slipped off his helmet. The eyes of the people inside this town were wide and in disbelief. It seemed that the Zero alchemist had willingly showed his face, to the three people in the room, as Lucifer. Walking to the back room he waved his hand for the three to follow him. Hesitantly they did. As they went further back, to the storage room after the room to be the meeting place he locked them in. Sapping his fingers their cries were heard no more. He returned to the room before an stood on side side of a long table and waited. He had sent letters to several people. However they would not arrive for some time. The two that were of account that would show up were two well organized individuals. They were to be acquainted and arrive very soon. In his letter to one, a state alchemist, he had told him to come incognito and the other, a friend, he told to come my what ever means he saw fit. It seemed that today was the start of the end of things to come.....

Back to top Go down

(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai Empty Re: (Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 12:23 am

"That was a nice display," A voice from the darkest corner of the back room replied after the cries were silenced abruptly. A thump was heard as he lifted his crossed legs from atop a table and stood up, striding over to the man he considered a friend and the only alchemist he would never kill. Smirking, he motioned with his head to a camera on the ceiling. "Though you were careless." Barely before he finished his own sentence, the camera split in half with a flash of silver wire. Electrical circuits dripped from the wall and a crash of camera parts littered the floor below the locked storage room door. Zaska laughed and folded his hands behind his head. "Can't have the news exploiting your lovely face." He winked a slitted eye and sauntered around the room. "Not a bad place though, except it was pretty damn far away from my house." At the mention of his home, Zaska's mind wandered to Sola as it often did despite circumstances. He hoped she would show up, but at the same time wished she wouldn't get involved in dangerous things; it made it harder for him to keep an eye on her and protect her from them.

Back to top Go down

(Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai Empty Re: (Private) The start of the end of things to come. ENTER...Rioyokai

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 2:36 pm

“Would you like some cheese with that whine, Zaska?” A female voice asked as she came out of the shadows as well, having just arrived. She smiled at him as she softly chuckled, walking over to him. She had a cube of cheese within one hand. It was yellow in color. She took a bite from the cheese cube, taking half of it, before she placed the other half at Zaska’s lips and lets him eat the other half. The cheese was sharp cheddar, Sola’s favorite type of cheese. “It wasn’t that far, you are not wearing heels like myself.” She said with a chuckle as she stroked Zaska’s cheek before she turns to face the other person within the room with them. “So you are the one Zaska has told me about as well as the plan you have in store. I’m curious and would like to hear more. I am Solange Sangria.” She said as she bowed her head some. She was currently wearing her military uniform, having just got off work for the day. Her military uniform is where she makes her appearance warmer and light hearted. Her outfit consists of a dark blue business suit. Dark blue skit that ends just above her knees, a dark blue suit jacket with white studs on her sleeves and dark blue buttons. Under the jacket is a crisp white shirt with a v-neck and has long sleeves. She wears black pantyhose then dark blue business-like heels that gives her an extra inch or so to her natural height. She usually wears a pair of reading glasses and most of her hair is swept back and held by a dark purple ribbon that is the same color as her eyes.

Last edited by Solange on Sun May 23, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Major Xanthus Icarus, the Infinity Alchemist, was walking down the dusty trails of Youswell. His State Alchemist pocket watch was in his pocket, as it always was nowadays. The silver chain was still seeable however, and in the brightness of the sun, it cast a silver gleam that drew many eyes to the mysterious man who now walked the streets of Youswell.

Normally, the population would have been wary of him because of his military background, but as far as these people could see, this was no military dog that they had ever seen, or even heard of. Naturally, Xan was wearing his favorite matrix outfit, complete with trench coat, boots, dark clothes, and tie. However, over all of that Xan wore a white cloak and a white mask that was different from the normal one that he could be seen with. The dual bladed sword that Xan was popular for was hung in two separate sheaths that were attached to Xan’s belt on the pants inside of his cloak. He had used his alchemy to separate them, and could reattach them quite easily if the need arose, or he could just as easily use the two separate pieces, as they made fantastic twin swords for battle.

Feeling no different than if he had been wearing shorts and a t-shirt, Xan strolled through Youswell heading for a meeting point that had been revealed to him in a letter. It had said to come incognito, and had described where to be and when to be there. Curious, Xan had done as the letter asked, or rather , was in the process of doing what the letter asked.

Xan saw the building that he was looking for and stepped inside. Upon stepping inside, Xan immediately scanned the place, as was a good habit of his to do. He noted the three people already in the building, took in what they were wearing, calculated the possibility of hidden weapons, noted the advantages and disadvantages of their obvious weapons, positions, and numbers, and other minor details that he would need to know in case of an emergency. This took around a second or two, and after he completed the analyzing, Xan walked forward a few more steps, and then stood still. He had not yet removed the mask or the cloak, but he brought forth the letter that had invited him to this place.

Greetings. I believe that I was summoned to this location?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 5:12 pm

"Infinity Alchemist Xanthus Icarus. It's always a pleasure. As you can tell, A wanted criminal is in our midst. But that's not what you should be worried about. The problem at hand is not anyone here. In fact the problem at hand, is Amestris it's self. I, Adolf, have taken a disliking to Amestris as have you three in some form or another. I have a proposition to you Xanthus Icarus. Do you oppose Amestris enough to join with me and these two? I have the backing of a country to do what I have planned, and we all met on the field of battle at the Drachman border. Now let us be allies and take Amestris by force. They will cease to control us as of today. If you join us Xanthus Icarus, you will become more powerful. We......are........the......Rioyokai"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Zaska turned to face the shadows with a crooked smiled on his lips. "Why yes, cheese always goes well with wine." He shed a deep laugh, dark eyes focused completely on his lavender-haired girl. He winked at her, placing an arm protectively around her slim waist and pulling her nearer. Zaska then turned his attention toward the new guy who walked in. He immediately scowled, recognizing the man: an alchemist. "You work for the military at Briggs with that sword-wielding chick," He managed to spit out, his words dripping with hatred. His turned his fiery eyes onto Addy and placed his free hand on his hip in defiance. "I don't trust him; I don't know why you do." He let Sola go and paced around the room towards the two alchemists from where he and his fiance stood near the back. He stopped a cautious distance away, crossing his arms. "What do you hope to gain other than your betrayal?" Zaska's cold voice rolled like silk, aiming for the right reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 12:53 pm

“Well then, we should have some later on.” She told him before she smiled and chuckled some as she was pulled closer to Zaska, giving him a wink back. She turned her attention as well as her gaze from the male that just arrived to Adolf then back to Zaska as he spoke. She lost her charming smile for a moment when she heard the word Alchemist, but truth be told Adolf was on as well. This didn’t help her relax at all, but she needed to relax Zaska. “The name is Reila, Zaska.” She said with a smile as she stroked his cheek. By now, she has gone up the ranks enough to know the main people that were stationed in each area. She looked back to Adolf as Zaska spoke. She didn’t trust him either nor Adolf for that matter, but she was trusting Zaska’s judgment in this. She crossed her arms some behind her and leaned her back a bit against the wall behind her when Zaska let her go and was walking towards the dup of Alchemists. She cocked her head some as she studied the reactions of the two male Alchemists behind her reading glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 2:19 am

[ooc: sorry for cutting in but I am on a tight sced to keep >>]

"Berith, let me cut to the chase. Leviathan will be taking third command. Sol. you will have second and the name of Asmodeus. Berith, I leave you in charge of this lovely team. Treat Drachma well my friend, they will give you all you need if you do. And Leviathan, take orders from him as you would me. You and I are good friends I suppose aren't we? That long time ago that will be soon remembered way back. At any rate, let me be on my way. I have a trip to the great desert to make. In search for the secrets which Doc holds that I want. Hopefully I can find a man able to wield that power for us instead of partially with us. At any rate, I must go now."

He said with a demonic tone. His fist slamming on the table as he placed his helmet on and walked out the door ever to be seen again. Seemingly disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 29, 2010 8:43 pm

When Zero presented his offer, Xanthus Icarus had been speechless. Not speechless out of awe, or because of surprise. Xan was speechless because as soon as Zero presented his offer, the Ishvalan’s mind began to calculate. Calculate the amount of power he would gain, what he would be required to do, how he would go about doing it, and many other things. He barely heard Zaska question his loyalty, because at that moment, he had arrived at a decision, one that had the potential to alter the course of his destiny forever.

The Ishvalan heard Zero’s words to the man the he called ‘Berith’. Apparently, the suspicious one was to be the leader of Rioyokai, with the woman, Asmodeus being the second in command, and Xan himself the third in command, with the demonic code name Leviathan.

So, now the Ishvalan would have to take orders from a man that barely trusted him? That would be difficult at first, but it would be manageable, assuming that Berith did not try to kill him or send him on suicide missions.

As Zero left, Xan snapped out of his reverie and watched him leave with a nod. He would help this man to achieve his goals, provided that the goals did not involve the destruction of what the Ishvalan loved.

After Zero had disappeared from Xan’s sight, he took out a stick of black chalk and wrote a transmutation circle on his cloak. He then removed the cloak and set it on the ground. Performing his alchemy, Xan transmuted the cloak into a three feet tall servant golem that looked like a small human made of cloth and a little bit of wood from the floor that it was standing on. Leviathan handed his mask to the construct and smiled at Berith, his new leader.

Well now, that was interesting. Hmm...Zero did not even stay to hear my actual answer. No matter, he already knew what I would say, or else he would not have sent me the message. Berith, the Rioyokai has my loyalty, and I assure you that betrayal is not something that you need to worry about. My loyalty is unquestionable, and betrayal is not something that comes easily to me. However, just to keep up appearances, I will continue to act as the Infinity Alchemist. If it makes you feel better, I can supply you with information, weaponry, and supplies from the Amestris military bases, but we will have to be careful with how much those particular resources are tapped into. Are there any problems that you would like me to address while all three of us are still here?

OOC: Notice the change from Dark Blue to Dark Red. The dark blue signifies that Xan is acting as the 'Infinity Alchemist', while the dark red signifies that he is acting as 'Leviathan'.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 am

"Leviathan?" Zaska asked in a low voice, his sharp eyes falling on the white-haired alchemist. He frowned and stalked around him, speculating. He would trust Addy's judgment even if his own challenged it. Whoever this guy was, he had to at least have some talent. But Zaska knew best of all that a betrayer--or so he thought--could easily betray again. He turned quickly to Sola with a crooked smile. "Asmodeus? I think it fits you." He winked seductively and uncrossed his arms, watching as Addy left. Again, this strange and over-dramatic man never ceased to surprise him. Now he was leaving? Zaska sighed and rolled his eyes at the man's back. "Right, as you wish."

Right when Zaska opened his mouth to ask Sola if she wanted to head back, he noticed the transmutation circle and cringed with hatred at the sight. When the golem appeared, he had to clutch the edge of his red trench coat to prevent himself from lunging at the alchemist's throat. After Leviathan spoke, Zaska stared at him intensely. "Try to refrain from using alchemy around me. About your loyalty, I'll gauge that for myself." He placed an accepting hand on the man's shoulder, but with a cold look. "If you make a wrong move, I won't hesitate to kill you and everyone involved."

[Sorry Xan <3 Zaska's so harsh]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 am

She smiled some as she listened to the code names for herself as well as Zaska and Xan. She looked to her fiancé as he turned quickly to her after her code name was given out. She couldn’t help but smile and laugh as she shook her head some. “Really now? I’ll make sure to live up to my code name then.” She said with a wink to him in a flirtatious manner. She then blinked some when Adolf left them, leaving Zaska in charge and her as Zaska’s second in command. This was indeed a surprise to her, but she knew that they would be alright and safe in the hands of Zaska. She then looked to Xan as he started to speak to her as well as Zaska. She frowned a bit and moved away from him some when he used his abilities as an Alchemist right in front of them. She started to walk up to Zaska as well as Xan. “Zaska, let’s go on and go home. Unless there is more that is needed to be discussed?” She asked as she looked at both of the males. Her arms were starting to wrap around Zaska’s waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

Zaska frowned and spun on his heel to face Sola with the warmest look that he could muster, though it was still bridging on hell's fire. "Sounds good," He said darkly, kicking the door open with his foot and holding it there for his fiance. As he stood in the doorway, his gray eyes flashed to the alchemist once more. "I'll be watching." As much as Zaska hated to admit it, if Leviathan did turn against him with Briggs at his back, he would be screwed. The chimera wasn't even sure if he would be able to escape a full-on onslaught of soldiers on his own. The terror of being locked up again, gripped him for a moment and he felt a sharp pain in his lip before noticing the blood dripping down his chin. He wiped it angrily and breezed out into the hated sunlight.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Xanthus Icarus, the newly named Leviathan of the Rioyokai, took his mask back from his golem and put it on. It was probably a good thing that he did that, because just then he was fixing Zaska’s leaving form with his most amused stare. Pressing his palm down onto the transmutation circle on top of his golem’s head, Xan returned the construct to its original form. Wood on the floor, and Xan’s white cloak, which he put on without another seconds’ hesitation.

The Ishvalan knew that Berith and Asmodeus hated seeing examples of the fact that he was an alchemist, and was using alchemy for the sole purpose of getting under Berith’s skin. Honestly, he saw both of them as nothing more than amusing pawns. Indeed, in a way, Xan was seeing them both more as overgrown chess pieces than actual chimera or people. And really, who cares about the opinions of those whom he sees as chess pieces?

Leviathan sat down in a nearby chair and waited for Asmodeus to leave, so that he’d finally be alone to think. Then he’d most likely leave himself after another hour or two had passed. Without further thoughts about Asmodeus or Berith, Leviathan shut out all of the outside noise, concentrating on his latest plans, calculations, and strategies.

At this point, it was safe to say that life was going well of Xanthus Icarus, the Infinity Alchemist and the new Leviathan of Rioyokai. Of course, how could life be going badly when you were always a good three steps ahead of misfortune?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down