Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The start of many things... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The start of many things... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The start of many things... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The start of many things... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The start of many things... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The start of many things... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The start of many things... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The start of many things... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The start of many things... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The start of many things... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The start of many things...

Go down

The start of many things... Empty The start of many things...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 am

A man wearing all black appeared. He stepped towards a large door as he knocked on it. His hair cascading down his shoulders and over his back. The silver hair almost glistening on the moonlight. His hands in his pockets as he stared off into nothingness it seemed like. The door slowly opened as two men fell to their knees after moments of the man in black standing there.

The man entered slowly as he kept his hands in his pockets. A few men tried to stop him however, they silently fell after they laid a finger on him. The man just seemed to stare straight ahead. It's almost as if he knew where to go. His feet made a clacking sound as his boots stepped on the ground.

Not a single move was made than what was needed, I mean, why would there be? This man was sort of lazy and it showed sometimes. He stopped at two doors that were rather large and he kicked them open. The sound echoing in the halls. He stared at this girl sitting there, with that, he stepped forward and spoke with a voice becoming of a gentleman. He took off his hand and bowed before he spoke.

"Miss Shuskei. Mr. Shuskei has sent me. He wishes for you to know one thing."

He said as he made his way to a drawer and opened it, inside was a small wooden box. He took the box and placed it on the desk in front of her. Opening the box, he placed the gun in his right inner pocket in his suit while he gave her the scroll inside, it was written in Xingese.

"Please read that, Miss Shuskei."

He then walked over to the window and stared out it. The peaceful pond outside was gleaming as he left his pockets filled with his pants. He didn't say anything after that, but placed the hat on his head and just stood there.

Back to top Go down

The start of many things... Empty Re: The start of many things...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Ao had fallen asleep at her desk. Her brown hair feathered over the pale of her exhaustion-stricken face. Her eyes fluttered only at the slightest of her moving images of dreams. Her body was hunched over a few books and as the man came inside the room, he could have killed her on the spot. Yet, instead he simply woke her up by placing a heavy object on the desk in front of her. With a start, she jumped nearly out of her seat. Her first words were, "Who are you?"

The man was clearly not Xingese or even close and his body held an aura that Ao couldn't place. His words were a confusion for her. He was sent by her husband. Where was this man from? She wondered before watching as he pried open the box. After a moment he handed her a parchment on which letter were written. Unrolling it she stared at the man a while before reading.

There was enough silence to hear a pin drop and then some as Ao ran her eyes along the course of the letter and her mouth let off a small gasp. "This.. can't be.." She said with a sad sigh. Things were going to get complicated quick. As if there wasn't enough going on in her small head, now the Drachman Mafia had set forth their own cards. Ao hated every second of her life that very second, but did not show it as she rolled up the paper and eyed the man carefully. He seemed unfazed by her presence almost as if this was a waste of his time, but he needed something from her before he could continue on in his life. "Where did you.." she tried to word but couldn't. Whatever the case, this parchment was the start of something she didn't even scratch the surface on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:32 am

The woman spoke "Where did you.." and before she could even finish he had spoken. His words were poised to pierce her mind like daggers and pry on her very feelings more so that her ears. They were poised to make her hear what she wanted, and not what the truth was.

"Where is of no concern, however, if you must know, Mr. Shuskei told me himself where to find that. As well he told me that this was the best idea to do as of now so, what do you say? Do you agree or disagree?"

He walked over to the desk and laid his hands on the top. His eyes were always cold and void of emotion, yet, somehow, he got them to show consideration and happiness, as well as the false truth. With his hands, he portrayed a business man while his eyes portrayed a way to escape the charade of her life and loss. Would she take it? That was up to her, but not only would time tell that answer, but it would also lead to something far greater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Ao looked away with a soft look of contemplation. Her mind was wary but her heart tugged at the mention of Sonai. It was what he wanted? Sonai always had strange longings and decisions. Though he was gone, she had to keep him alive to make herself feel right. Staring a while into nothing, the longer she delayed the more awkward the tension of their surroundings. After all, the man was obviously waiting for an answer. Her mind reeled. This man, there was something off about him, but then again Ao never had been a very good judge of character.

A heavy sigh fell from her lips as she bit and chewed on her cheek thoughtfully. "I do not truly have a choice in the matter, now do I?" She asked with a broken smile. It was more for the fact that Sonai had requested it than anything. "Very well." Her heart seemed like a ton, but she managed the words though barely. "It will be done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:24 pm

"Good, now, would you please come in?"

The man asked as a priest entered the room. A Camera set up for all to watch, it would be aired tomorrow, the mid day, everywhere along the boundaries of the Xingese empire. The man stepped towards the woman and offered his hand to her. His eyes somewhat soft and his hands not so much, but that couldn't be helped.

He nodded to the priest and he started the ceremony. The priest spoke with a somewhat wavering voice as he was tired a bit, but he kept going. The man whispered something into the woman's ear. His hands rested in a position so that if she would place her hands in his, he would cradle them. The man spoke when the priest asked the question.

"Will you take Ao Rin Shuskei to be your lawlfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"And will you, Ao, take This man, Vicente, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold till death do you part?"

The priest asked Ao...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Ao looked away with soft and gentle eyes, wondering how long the man had planned this out. It wasn't so fancy in fact she looked nervous. "R-right now? B-B-but I look a mess." She said with her hands instead suddenly messing with her hair and her cloths. She'd just gotten up essentially she was still in her pajamas. Or at least she felt like that. Her hair needed fixing and her make up was probably all worn ad nasty. She looked at Vic with concern. "I-I'm not ready yet, I look awful!"

However she felt, the priest was still there. He was ready and as she looked at him nervously she knew she had no other choice anyways. Turning towards Vic, a man she barely knew, she sighed softly. It was what Sonai waned, was it not? Her eyes twitched but she finally met his. He looked at her softly for once and as far as she could tell he was sincere this time. Her hands hesitated as she laid them in Vic's hands. The priest started before she could catch her breath. She continued looking him in the eyes, she had to, the people had to believe it even if it were false. She wasn't forced after all, it was her choice.

As the priest started, she wondered if everything would get better. Her eyes closed again as he turned to her and asked that one question that made her stomach flutter nervously. She was quiet a moment before she could finally get the words out. "I-I do." she said in barely a whisper, her eyes drooping after she said it. She wasn't sure what to say or even feel at the very moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Vicente kissed her gently and stroked her hair with one of his hands. He then held her hand in his again. Another whisper came out from his lips as he looked at the priest. The priest walked away as he nodded and shut the doors, to the best of the ability of the doors that is. With a soft touch he kissed her cheek and started his conversation.

"I will need you to help me, I believe there is a radical trying to take sonai's dream from you and I, if you will, please help me. After I encase him, we will show this video to everyone, and then we can destroy him."

His eyes were soft and somehow showed emotion, or so it seemed. He did tower over her even though he was leaning and sort of all the way hunched over. He whispered three words then a small sentence as he started to caress her hair.

"If not for you, I would be nothing, and if not for you I would have not gotten to save myself, or Sonai. Thank you, Ao Rin Alvares. And, you look ravishing, more so than that of what you believe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 am

Ao blushed as Vic's lips pressed to hers. It was odd, that she didn't mind it and deep down she sort of enjoyed the gentle kiss. His hands were oddly gentle though gruff at the same time, soft and firm as he allowed one to gingerly caress her hair. She felt her heart flutter and blushed, looking away. Why was it that she felt like this? She didn't know, the man was her husband and yet she didn't even know his name. He had never spoken it but it had been written on the earlier parchment. Soon he had taken her hand once more before he kissed her cheek with a similar gentleness and he decided to speak.

She listened to him, finding it odd he knew so much but figuring Sonai had been good friends with him. She missed Sonai a bit but it was pushed away, she didn't need to think about that now. It was the past now and she had to move on. She had a new husband that would need her support and even if he didn't she had to be there anyways. It was her duty. Looking at him, she furrowed her brow. "A conspirator?" She looked deep in thought. "I knew Xing was a mess, but for conspiracy to start already... it surprises me." She chewed her lip in thought then looked up at Vic once more who had an odd luster in his eyes. Her eyes however were light and puzzled. She was worried about the country and it was obvious and someone trying to destroy Sonai's dream. She wanted the same thing he did, she just didn't know how to go about it.

Her heart fluttered again as he caressed her hair once more and she didn't understand why, but as he whispered three words into her ear, she felt as if her heart stopped dead in its tracks. She had to gasp slightly to catch her breath. Why did she feel so weird? Simple this man seemed to know exactly what to do to make her melt. She blushed deep at his monologue, even though he had mispronounced her middle name, however it was to be expected this late at night. His compliments tongue-tying her and leaving it so all she could do was smile softly at him. It would be a while before she excepted him completely, but he was doing very well at breaking down any barriers between them. "I will do my best to help... but I can not make any promises it will be as you want." She still lacked confidence naturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 am

"All I ask is that you do the best you can. I don't want problems to arise but I'll squash them with an iron fist, and Xing will know the new emperor as the Iron Fist of Xing, only to make a world as peaceful and happy as Sonai would want. Sometimes, it takes a forceful hand to deal damage. Now, if I may be so bold, shall we have a full introduction? My name is Vicente De Mora Alvares, and I was Sonai's Partner in some things. Perhaps even a mentor for other things. Now, Miss Alvares, shall we take a stroll?"

He spoke in a voice becoming of a gentle creature and with a soft touch, a wave of his hand, and a movement so quick, he would catch a prone cat off guard, he opened the door and awaited her to exit with him. They would simply stroll around the courtyard for a little while, and enjoy the sights while they walked. Was it trying to win her heart over or just playing it off as a bad habit was anyone's guess. But, one thing was for certain, she wouldn't be liking his actions to come, for he would have to leave from time to time in order to take on the outside world's problems. It was a thing only Vicente would try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:38 am

Ao watched him with intent eyes as he spoke. His words were strong and it was obvious he was strong willed as well as well-minded. It made her feel safe in an odd way. She didn't have to worry so much and yet she wondered what exactly this 'partnership' entailed. How long had they known each other? It was strange to her, that her late-husband had hidden so many things from her and yet now she understood why. For someone as herself to understand was complicated and far too confusing. After all there were many things she had yet to understand. She wondered what she should call him, now that introductions were out of the way. Would it be too forward to call him Vicente? Or did she need to call him Vicente De Mura? It bothered her a moment, but her mind drifted back as he asked a question.

A stroll sounded nice, maybe the air would cool her head a bit, not that she was angry, she supposed clear her head would be the better phrase. His movements were agile and precise and before she could even convey an answer he had the doors open once more. Her eyes were as soft as always, showing her gentle soul as she nodded, "A stroll sounds refreshing." Her voice evening out from the earlier frantics. She stepped forward to him, her body a good foot shorter than him as her gown seemed to float gracefully behind. Letting her hair down, she relaxed and looked at him, awaiting his lead. Miss Alvares, Mrs. Alvares? Whichever the case it would take a while for her getting used to. Nonetheless, she knew she needed to be open for this to work, so ignoring her dishevelment she allowed the new events to come with mostly open arms. Who knew, maybe someday she would be able to return an I love you with it being truthful. However for now she was adjusting to her newest surrounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down