Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Alexander White (WIP) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Alexander White (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Alexander White (WIP)

Go down

Alexander White (WIP) Empty Alexander White (WIP)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist
Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42 Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42 Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42
The full moon will give him more power than you ever thought!

FULL NAME:
→ Alexander White (Alex White)

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Amestris - Central City

RACE:
→ Amestrian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 07 January 1994

HEIGHT:
→ 183 cm
WEIGHT:
→ 78 Kg
PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Alex White is an 18 teen boy who want to be an Alchemist. He have blue eyes and blonde hair. He have 1 earring in every ear and a moon-shape scar on the left arm. Alex dressing style is a combination of modern , casual and 10% gothic. His favorite colors are green and black. Alex is felling everytime and everywhere very good because he dont have to many fears. He's walkin' like every 18 years old teen and like the girls. Alex is very talentated boy , he like to dance and draw but nothing compare with the Alchemistry in his life. He dont have brothers or sisters but he never fell alone because he like to travel and meet new people and visit cities around the world - of course with a goal: learning more about alchemistry.In this world he make friends just the persons who can be trusted and who are not homunculus , be sure of that!.

PERSONALITY:
→ Alex is a friendly boy to others and close friends. To all else he remains polite, but very suspicious. He prefers to show his intelligence and efficiency to everybody he meet , enemy or not. About his hobbies , he enjoys playing backgammon or chess with anyone. He enjoys the game only for its strategic aspect, an avenue to both talk to someone of intelligent value and to gauge his opponents strategic skills and lastly it gives him a chance to practice his strategies and find out what kind of "Player" his opponent is.

Alex White , is a symbol of calm , adventure , felling casual , action and strategy. He is the old school charming gentleman. Since his girlfriend died in the same time with his parents , he has not taken another women for an actual relationship he has used his charm to get out of trouble and situation and get things he wanted in the past and present. Alex is a well educated man who everytime uses anything he learned in his aventure. In the present time he is ready to fight with the most trained enemies just because he want to make his ambition bigger - learning about Alchemy.

LOVE:
→ Girls (Alex is not a perv).
→ Alchemy
→ Traveling around the world
→ Go on field missions.
→ Learn more about Alchemy.

HATE:
→ Homunculi
→ Liars.
→ Losing important battles.
→ Die in a simple way.
→ To stay out of the interesting missions.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Killed his brother because was an idiot alchemist who abuse his rights.

IDOL:
→ Reila , Marco and Ayden

HISTORY:
→ The Alex's story of being an Alchimist start 11 years ago. One day , in the forest where the White Family House was , started a hard battle between good and evil (some Cops and bandits). A legend said that under the White's House was one of the biggest gold storages in the world. The Bandits was ready to takethe gold but since they was fighting , one Cop missed shoting the bandit and the bullet got into Alex's House. There was just a little hole in the walkk but the bandits decided to set up on fire the house to make theirselves "invisible" in the smoke.

After his parents and his girlfriend died and Alex survived , the captain of the Cops got Alex at his home and took care of him. The captain was an Alchemist undercoverd in a special mission and he stareted to tell Alex about Alchemy and other things. In the same day Alex sweared he will be an State Alchimist and will help the state to stop all creatures that want to hurt the Humanity. After the Captain died , Alex was 14 years old and started to learn about the Alchemy basics.He started to travel around the world until one day he came back in Amestris.He took a room at a little hotel and met someone and started talking:

- Old Man:Hello little boy , my name is Jovan Lighthouse and iam one of the states Alchemists.
- Alex: Hello , my name is Alex. Do you want something from me?
- Jovan L: Yeah , a week ago i read the files of a family named White and there was a photo of a little boy that look like you. Your Alexander White right?

Alex was afraid to talk because he can't be sure Jovan is not a Homunculus. But Jovan was a good man.
- Alex: No , iam not .... i think your talking with the wrong person...

- Jovan L: Oh , you think? Comeon Alex , dont be scared , iam not a creature or something , iam a real human like you.
- Alex: Ok , my name is White , Alexander White ... what do you want?
- Jovan L: I want to train you to be a state Alchemist , like me and Cpt. Johnsons , the one who took you after your family died.

Alex was thinking in his mind ,if he go with Jovan and learn more about Alchemy he can kill every Homunculus and stop them from their evil plans.

- Okay , i will come with you!

That were the last words of Alex before he can be a mature and very good trained Alchemist. In the present he still fight with the evil forces and help the state.
Because Alex is very loyal to the State and he cant be stopped when he want something , he archived and gained a new title: The Alchemist with a Burning Soul

TRIVIA:
→ Fluent in Amestrian.
→ He learned the Alchemy basics when he was a little kid by traveling around the world.
→ He is a great team leader.

ALIAS:
→ Alex
OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Only this.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Sorry for my english , iam not from USA / UK.

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Field-Troups Colonel / Captain

OFFICIAL TITLE:
"Burning Soul"

Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42 Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42 Alexander White (WIP) 2nixn42

Last edited by Alex White on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Alexander White (WIP) Empty Re: Alexander White (WIP)

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:38 pm

REVISE
Welcome to MDA!~ It's great to have someone from Romania! =3

1. Header: You can't start off as a State Alchemist. Read the rules; you have to be level two and it costs and additional 50 points. I would guess that you'd be labeled as: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant.
2. Birthplace: WHERE in Amestris was he born?
3. Race: ...I know he's human. Take that out. XD
4. Description: *Amestris Amestris is the country, Amestrian is the language.
5. GRAMMAR. Check your grammar and spelling PLEASE. English is really hard so we'll all try to help you as best we can. We have a lot of other people whose second language is English too and they've approved a lot. I'm sure you will too!
6. Personality: 300 words or more.
7. Hate: Here's an example of what I want you to edit grammar wise:
→ Homunculus *Homunculi
→ Liers. *Liars
→ Being unobservable. *Being unobservant
→ Forgot what is his mission objective (happened 1 time) *Forgetting what his mission objective is (it happened once)
→ To be a part of a short mission where the action dont exist. *To be a part of a short mission where there isn't any action" --Understand?
8. Deepest Secret: "Since 2012 , he killed a Major that were Homunculus. the state hide that from everybody because is top secret." --What does that even mean!? You can't kill a homunculus on this site because people play them as characters.
9. Idol: Awww thanks <3 but Aki, Ross, and Niko aren't characters.
10. History: Okay. I'm going to try and put this simply. You can't have homunculi in your history unless to ask them because other people play them and you can't just assume them into your history. Also philosopher's stones are not easy to come by so if you're going to have that in your history you need to write 900 words instead of 450. That's the rules. I suggest just removing it and presupposing that maybe bandits or something attacked the house instead.
11. History: Roy Mustang doesn't have a descendant. Just make up your own character in the history to attack him. Use your imagination instead of taking from the anime.
12. *Alchemist XD that is one thing you need to know how to spell.
13. Alias: This is what we're going to call you. Like people call me Aki.
14. Official title: Just put Burning Soul.

Also remember you have to make a Transmutation app for your alchemy.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm

July 12th is your archive date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down