Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Castor(Complete) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Castor(Complete) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Castor(Complete) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Castor(Complete) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Castor(Complete) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Castor(Complete) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Castor(Complete) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Castor(Complete) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Castor(Complete) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Castor(Complete) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Castor(Complete)

Go down

Castor(Complete) Empty Castor(Complete)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 pm

CASE FILE: Chimerae
Castor(Complete) FKePu Castor(Complete) U2i37 Castor(Complete) MMC1x
”Maybe in time, you’ll want to be mine.”

FULL NAME:
→ Castor

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Unknown

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Eagle, Dog, Elephant, Cheetah, Human

GENERATION:
→ Generation 6

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ Sometime in 1991

HEIGHT:
→ 5’11”

WEIGHT:
→ 136lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ A somewhat tall man with an athletic stature. He has medium length white hair that is usually unkempt, and grayish-yellow eyes that could put any light-hearted woman into a trance. He has a calm and deep voice that is alluring, but somewhat threatening at the same time. The tone of his skin is tanned, and he wears a rusty red shirt with a black jacket that has a furry white hood, and is almost always unzipped. Around his neck is a dog-tag, it is unknown if it is his or if it belongs to someone else. His pants are black jeans with a black belt. His shoes are black combat boots with a metal toe on the outside.

LOVE:
→ Staring into fire
→ Sitting in rain
→ Watch people die
→ Watch things burn
→ To fight
→ Ride on top of busses, cars, ect.
→ Isabel

HATE:
→ People
→ Talking about his past
→ The military
→ Himself
→ His mother

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ He is not human.

HISTORY/Personality:
→ Doctor’s Log 1: July 2nd, 1990
“After many months of testing and prepping, Subject 11 has been chosen to carry the chimera. She is the strongest both mentally, and physically of all the others I have faith she will live to carry another. This Chimera will be ingrained with the DNA from four different animals, speed of a cheetah, strength of an elephant, sight of an hawk, and hopefully he will inherit a dog’s loyalty to its “owner”. It’s risky; the amount of animal DNA is high. He will be more of a test, so to speak, of what we can do with Generation 6. Tomorrow will be the day we implant the fetus with the DNA and surgically implant it into Subject 11.”
Log 2: July 3rd, 1990
“The surgery was a complete success. Subject 11 is still in the infirmary ward sleeping. I have a feeling this will be a big breakthrough in what we can do.”
Log 3: August 14th, 1990
“The baby seems healthy enough, more than a month old, no health problems with the mother either. Doing small little updates like this seems redundant, I plan from here on to only update when something important happens.”
Log 4: November 30th, 1990
“It’s started kicking, each time it does Subject 11 screams in pain, the only thing we can do to help her is pain medicine. I feel bad for her, but it’s all for science! Just think, one day, every human could have abilities that would have been once thought impossible.”
Log 5: March 31st, 1991
“It’s almost time, Subject 11 seems excited see her baby, I can’t bring myself to tell her once he’s born, sorry it, she will not be able to see it, but it has to be done, and I might as well be the one to tell her.”
Log 6: April 4st, 1991
“She’s heart-broken, she won’t let any of the doctors see her, she’ll get over it eventually.”
Log 7: April 16th, 1991
“It was a success, a brilliant success! The baby was born with no visible alterations, the only thing that might be problematic is there was a single feather found on his back, a simple fix, plucked and that was the end of it. We are going to give him an X-ray tomorrow to see if his bone structure or organs are misplaced.”
Log 8: April 18th,1991
“The X-Rays showed nothing abnormal, seems healthy. My job here is done, this will be the last Log I make.”

Born and raised in a lab, he knew nothing of the outside. He had been trained from day 1 to be a soldier for whatever country would pay the most. Being intolerant of mistakes, his trainers were horrid in his eyes. Although he was well-fed, and kept in a roomy home, he hated his life. Always wising he could go outside and meet new people. Wanting to explore. The outside world was forbidden. Secluded from the world he became intolerant and cold. Every chance he got, he snuck out of his room into the world he did not know. The only place close to the lab was a small village, he met people there and got to know them well, never telling them who he was exactly, but they still accepted them into their society. He slowly became a new person. Becomign cheery and bright-eyed. A year past, with the doctors still unaware of his bouts of disobedience, he snuck off again. On his way to the village he found a girl alone on the outskirts of town, unconscious, he brought her to the local inn and waited for her to wake up. After this they became very close, and would meet each other almost every-other two weeks.

The men at the lab had somehow found out about his bi-weekly retreats to the city. Angered how their project had been disobeying them for years, they decided to punish him, severely. Waking up the night he was supposed to meet Isabel, he smelled smoke. Looking at his window, behind the curtains he saw a soft orange glow. He quickly jumped out of bed and looked, fire, the village was on fire. As fast as he could he ran to the village. It was to late, everything was gone. No people, no buildings, only ashes. In defeat he walked through the ashes. He later returned and was disciplined. After that he left. Not knowing what to do, he wanders.

TRIVIA:
→ Will randomly cough up blood.
→ lCretenlAmestrianlDrachmanl

ALIAS:
→ Cast, Castor

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Second Character, First one has been properly deleted.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I make music, and have raced BMX for 11 years.

CUSTOM RANK:
→ The Lost Lover

Last edited by Castor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Castor(Complete) Empty Re: Castor(Complete)

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 pm

The 23rd will be your archive date =) try and finish it by then!
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 am

REVISE

1] Some time in 1991 would make him closer to, I dunno, 20 or 21 as opposed to 17. Basic arithmetic is nice.

2] Need to specify which race of human.

3] Needs a surname of some description even if just an alias.

4] 136lbs is a tad light for someone of "athletic stature" at 5'11. I know someone who's 5'6, scrawny as fuck, and doesn't dip below 130 for fear of becoming malnourished. Either adjust his weight, or state that he's underweight in the description. Considering that he's got elephant DNA, that would most likely add to his mass, too.

5] You can't merge your personality and history. What is this. I can't judge them until I know what's what, so separate them then I'll do another review later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down