Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris)

2 posters

Go down

The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) Empty The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 pm

There was little to no sport in stealing from Amestrian museums these days, with the amount of political and social turmoil the country had only so recently weathered securing their historical treasures was not something high on the national to do list, and that of course meant Sebastion had more work then he could rightly handle on his own. But that didn't mean he couldn't try. Hell if he didn't he could hardly call him self a thief could he? When he had arrived at the central city air terminal Seb had had a plan firmly in mind, a case full of counter fit paintings and a burning desire for an Amestrain sausage. Now only one day later, he was down all his counter fits, his travel case and he had yet to satisfy his craving for this nations native meat but that was a story for another time. What prey tell was the world coming to? Still not everything had taken a turn for the worst, he had managed to get a suit at the world famous Lions Head Hotel for a fraction of the cost it was going for on the open market(A benefit of having "friends" in very low places) and he had found an art supply store with in easy walking distance that had all his needed and not so needed supplies to remake some rather accurate forgeries.

Yet he found he was in no hurry to get to said shop as it was a rather beautiful day in central city, with the scent of Christmas already filling the air. But that may have just been his nose playing tricks on him yet again, because he doubted the entire city smelled of pine tress and melted candy canes... But even if his nose was messing with him, he could still enjoy the sights and sounds of this most robust of countries. Holiday music jingled from every shop, and Santas with bells worked the corners like Christmas sluts panhandling for loose change. All in all it was as different and wonderful as a place could be.

Still he was there to work(And to satisfy a craving for spiced meat) and not enjoy him self so eventually, after much dragging of feet, he found him self at the art store, along with about a hundred other holiday shoppers, it seemed like he would have to fight tooth and nail to get any of the things he needed that day, and he hardly thought he would manage to get it all....

Back to top Go down

The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) Empty Re: The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris)

Post by Iris Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Christmas was terrible to get stuff done. She had to fight to get her monthly supplies and oh did she have to FIGHT! It took everything she had not to just punch someone in the face for nearly grabbing her ass. Today was going to be GLORIOUS! Or at least- in the MOST sarcastic of ways. She could hear elevator music, crying children and the shifting of impatient people... like her. It took forever to get a hold on her footing as she slid around the aisles to grab the pens she wanted and then another as she would promptly steal up the last canvas they had out. It was frustrating, having to move with little to no room. She couldn't even breathe without it being in a person's ear. There was even a hassle in letting those who'd had checked out get OUT.

Rudely, someone pushed her nearly over. Her body staggered, losing balance and regaining it. She swore under her breath, nearly dropping her bag and then her whole body nearly collapsed as a child wiggled between her legs and ran for the door. Good lord! "Uhmm Excuse me?" Her voice called to them, wondering if she'd get an apology or so much as a second look. Nope, it wasn't happening. What assholes! Iris rolled her eyes and tugged her scarf onto her mouth. It was so frustrating that people acted so ignorant and rushed. They were all in a hurry to get nowhere. Meanwhile, her tank showed her snake ad staff and her hair covered her sin. Yes, it was there and she had to ignore it. It wasn't there, or so she'd tell herself. It burnt into her subconscious, absent-mindedly whispering onto her skin. UGH! She hated these days. Not to mention the crowd!
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris) Empty Re: The Painter and the Art thief-Chapter One: First come First served.(Iris)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Why...WHY COULDN'T HE GET ANYTHING HE NEEDED!! He went for the last large canvas and right as his hand was about to land on it an old woman grabbed it up and gave him such a stink eye he thought he might die. Next of course he went for oil paints, which where slightly better stocked then he could have wished, but as he was grabbing what he needed, a child no higher then his thigh swooped in and grabbed up the last of the black paint and rushed over to his mother. All in all it was a very hellish, and down right annoying experience. In fact after twenty minutes in that shop he was as close to doing murder as he had ever been, and that was not a place the young man liked, and or wanted to go. "If there is a god... He hates me i swear!" And at that moment, fate ether played a cruel trick on him, or God decided to punish him for assuming and voicing such a thing.

Sebastion didn't know how, but suddenly his glasses went flying over the crowd and his cheek stung like a son of a bitch. With a grunt he watched as if in slow motion, as his glasses landed in the basket of a pink haired woman. That at least was a miracle, he doubted they would have lasted long on the floor. So with that in mind he hurried, and by that he meant waddled slowly through the crowd towards the woman who was the unknowing savior of his escaped eye wear.

"Miss!! Miss i think you have something of mine! My glasses fell into your basket i think!" He had reached out and tapped the womans shoulder before he spoke to get her attention, he sorta doubted his voice alone would have done the trick alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 pm

"Miss!! Miss i think you have something of mine! My glasses fell into your basket i think!" Immediately Iris put her guard up. She had seen and heard a dozen times of a man or people in general who claimed they were missing something, then they would snatch the money or items from beneath the nose of a victim. It was a ruse! Likely not, but it still put Iris on her guard. She'd be damned if she let this man take her stuff while she was aware that he was unaware of her being aware.. or something like that. She looked at him crawl about like Velma from Scooby-Doo and secretly she could hear him whimpering like her 'My glasses, my glasses!' That was her more popular line as she lost them every single episode, you would think she would just by a damn string for them but nope, for a smart person she was a dumbass. Speaking of which.

"Your glasses?" Iris asked rather quickly without much care in her voice. Of course she wouldn't take her eyes off of him, keeping an eye on him as her hands moved about the stuff. She had to check and make sure he wasn't lying, all while making sure he wouldn't touch her stuff. After all, she had to FIGHT to get the stuff she needed. Needless to say, she felt kind of foolish when his frames brushed on her fingers. Well damn, he hadn't been lying. Or.. maybe it was something even further darker than what she had expected. Maybe he had PLANTED them there. Not that it mattered, anymore. Iris handed them to him. He wasn't bad looking on a scale one to ten, he would be a seven or an eight. Not bad, not the best though. Naturally she felt slightly guilty in scaling his looks, but hey, it wasn't like he could read her mind anyways. "Pretty crowded today. You should be more careful." Well wasn't she just a socialite today? After she said that, she looked away and pretended she would now ignore him, because that was just how Iris was.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down