Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sadly for the librarian... (closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sadly for the librarian... (closed)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Elliot stared off at Atlacia as she left. She was running...away from her.
"...I guess that proves that she doesn't need my help or me..." She stood up off the floor, and calmly walked out of the library, as if none of what just happened, ever went on.
(Topic Exit.)

Back to top Go down

Sadly for the librarian... (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sadly for the librarian... (closed)

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

{{POSTING MINIMUM IS 150 WORDS!}}

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 pm

((Topic exiting -.-; If you want I suppose I could exit with more words))

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

{I'll archive this topic then, but I just wanted to remind you for future posts. It is in the rules.}

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2