Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Beginning of the journey north! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Beginning of the journey north! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Beginning of the journey north!

Go down

Beginning of the journey north! Empty Beginning of the journey north!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 am

Kaoru was waking up ready to leave on his journey but first he needed a coat or something warmer to wear so he had to buy a coat since he did not have one which was not really a surprise but tehn again he did not really have a need for one in the first place but now he needed to get one or die in the freezing north which was not his ideal end he had hoped for. Kaoru he headed out his door his military uniform on because Kaoru was a 2nd Lieutenant after all and he planed to cover his uniform with the coat anyway.

He turned and entered the store and bought that jacket he chose, then he paid for it and walked out but as he left teh woman at the counter asked why he had join the military at such a young age then Kaoru answered with " becuase it gives me time to think about what i need to do in the end ". which was partly true but then again his job was a messenger so he was a lone for most of the time anyway but Kaoru had forgotten something the important things he needed to give the head of briggs so Kaoru ran back to his home and up to his room and got the laptop bag that carried the documents he needed to give so he put it over his shoulder.

Kaoru then rushed over to where he needed to go teh train station but he was still quite away from it..

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the journey north! Empty Re: Beginning of the journey north!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Riffel walked down the streets of Central, turning his head to listen to the different conversations of people as they walked down the streets. As part of his job he needed to hear the ins and outs of everyone around him so he could report back to Spade. It was so simple to hear rumors from the people on the street, if one listened close enough. He really hated his blindness, but it was times like this that he was glad that it had sharpened his other senses since he couldn't see. He had pretty exceptional hearing in order to catch almost the lightest whisper from the people on the streets. Funny how much people will say to each other when they don't think anyone else is listening.

He continued to walk down the street pausing only when he thought he heard something worth while and trying to concentrate hard on the different things people were talking about. He was particularly interested in what the two men to the left of him were discussing. He caught the words "killed" and "exchange" which were enough to make him pause. He started to move again after they stopped talking. Maybe they saw him? Riffel started to move a little faster away from the two men, maybe if he kept his distance they would start talking again but as he moved he bumped into someone rushing past him.

"Ahhh sorry sorry" Riffel said quickly. Why was this becoming such a habit of his?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:14 am

Kaoru was running through the crowd trying to dodge people as he ran through the crowd but he didnt manage to dodge one guy, who he ran into the person and Kaoru was knocked back onto the ground he heard a "Sorry sorry" but he didnt understand why becuase Kaoru was the one that ran into the guy. Kaoru was now trying to sound sorry " ugh heheh dont worry about it, it was my fault to begin with im kind of late for something and i had forgot something also haha so it my bad " Kaoru checed he had the laptop bag with the item he needed to deliver was still intact which it was to Kaoru relief and as Kaoru was about to stand up someone stood on his hand " OW!! " Kaoru screamed then Kaoru remebered he was in a crowd and how much he hated them.

" Umm sorry abotu running into yo so um whats ya name anywho because i should apologize properly " Kaoru as not wanting to sound or be rude in anyways but the large crowd of people walking around was annoying him as Kaoru stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Riffel heard a muffled sound and then a thump as if something had hit the ground. He clicked his tongue to realize that the man had fallen down and was attempting to get up. The crowds of people around him were proving difficult for the man to maneuver through though. He heard him ruffle through his things as he apologized to Riffel continuously. "Hey don't worry about it, it's more important that you're alright."

He reached down to give the man a hand so that he could get back up more easily. "It's no problem, the name's Riffel, yours?" He wondered where the men he was trailing had gone off to. He had most likely caused too much of a commotion and they probably left. Oh well...maybe he'd see them sometime again on the street. "Your hand alright? It seemed like that person stepped on it pretty hard." He had watched the whole thing play out since he was clicking his tongue, man people were so rude these days!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 am

Kaoru did not really care if he was hurt or not he was more woried about whats going to be happening to him in a couple of days cause briggs was going to be freezing and a bit on the dangerous side, and plus he was fine besides teh throbbing pain in his hand from the person standing on it his hand seemed like nothing was wrong so Kaoru put it out of his mind. Then he head the mans name Kaoru thougt or a moment theat his name was kinda odd but then again his name cold be used for a girl. " Well Riffel its a pleasure to me cha the names Kaoru hehehehe ".

Kaoru was abit curious about why Riffel was just standing in the middle of the footpath anyways considering the amount of people walking it would be prrtty hard to actually not be run into by people as seen by Kaoru running into him which Kaoru was trying to distracte himself from. Kaoru was rubbing his hand alittle trying to easy the pain but it was not helping " Oh and i hope you don't mind me sking but why are you clicking your tounge anyways?? " Kaoru questined him because h thought it was kind ofweird to be doing soemthing like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Riffel heard the man say his name was Kaoru, "Hmmm interesting name, it's kinda cool, I like it!" he said with a hearty laugh. He had forgotten about the men he was trailing and his mind had forgotten about whether they would come back or not. He decided if they did they did, and if they didn't, they didn't. Plus it was nice to talk to someone instead of spying on them like he did all of the time.

Oh, Kaoru was asking him about his tongue, his mind snapped back to reality and he decided to answer the question instead of spacing out. "I suppose it is pretty strange seeing a person just click their tongue. Well, you see, I'm blind but as a child I developed this ability that helps me see outlines of people whenever I click my tongue. Similar to sonar I would say. Hah! Now I feel like some sort of batlike creature" he chuckled to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 pm

" kinda cool " Kaoru's name was kind cool well Kaoru didnt think that way and Kaoru didnt understand how it could be kool in the first place but then again i was Riffel's opinion so he couldnt really argue with the guy " May i ask something how is my name kool anyways cause i kind of dont understand and plus soe egotistical guy gave me the worse nickname ever for my name and i annoyed me " and Kaoru did not plan to get over it for a will now till he had some sort of revenge with that guy but it would of been hard work to actually get it done Kaoru sighed Then he heard th riffel said he was blind Kaoru didn't really notice it till he said it but Kaoru didnt mind anyway cause Koru nw we all have problems but then again it wasn't really a problem for riffel it would seem.

" What you got is so much kooler then my name geez and your like a battleship and a bat ahahaha which is wicked cool and i need to be somewhere so you want to walk with me since i have a bit okay time and plus your wicked aweome hahaha so you ant to some with me to the train station? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hah, I don't know. I just think it's a cool name. It sounds nice, is all." Riffel said with a chuckle. He wondered if that was a decent enough explanation. Usually Riffel, wouldn't really say what he was thinking, maybe this was the reason why he didn't. It usually ended up with situations becoming awkward.

"Hmmm, I never thought of my blindness as being cool. I guess it can be useful in a weird sort of way. I usually kind of wished I could see colors. All I can see are outlines of things. But hey it's better than not being able to see at all! And yeah haha, I am pretty much like a bat. With this sonar stuff."

Riffel chuckled slightly to himself, what a funny guy. "Well I was on my way back to the office now, but yeah I have time to spare so why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Because "it sounds nice nice thats all" Kaoru couldn't help but laugh out loud to this he felt rather suprise at this since he didnt really think anyone would think his name was nice but then again riffel was a unique person " Well riffel being blind is realy kool becuase you dont have to see what we all see with the death and blood and pain you would feel it the pain i would assume but then again not seeing it is alot better. well thats what i think anyways " Kaoru himself has felt lots of pain and discomfort but still he shouldnt really be forcing his opinions on other people.

But then again Kaoru didn't really care anyways Kaoru started walking with Riffel towards the train station the crowds of people walking past Made Kaoru feel uneasy which annoyed him so he started to walk abit faster. Kaoru hadn't really ask Riffel anything about him " So Riffel what cha odin here in central anyways you seem like a hardworker so what do you actuallly do? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down