Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Starting the journey EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Starting the journey EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Starting the journey EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Starting the journey EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Starting the journey EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Starting the journey EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Starting the journey EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Starting the journey EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Starting the journey EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Starting the journey EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Starting the journey

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starting the journey Empty Starting the journey

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Amethyst pulled at the hood of her cloak. Shegave her room one last glance before turning and beginning to walk down the stairs. Her eyes settled coldly on the area around her. Today she turned 22, today she left home. As she practically flew down the staris, she barely acknowledged her parents. They knew she was going to leave and despite their desperate pleas, she wasn't obliging. She was being called to free the poor unfortunate sinners through God's divine intervention. Pulling hersleeves down and slammed the door behind her. This time she wouldn't return until it was time. She glared around the city, not because she was mad, but because she simply had the sun blaring in her eyes.

Her stride was full of confidence as she squinted more at the sunset. She looked back one last time and hurried. Amestris would suffer, whether they expected it or not. Her fists clenched and she felt a smirk on her lips. "Come, let's play."

Back to top Go down

Starting the journey Empty Re: Starting the journey

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Tala walked light-footedly down the earthen road of the slum-ish city. She twirled black and blue strands from the long half of her hair around one finger. Her black ankle boots kicked up little clouds of dust, her checkered skirt swishing about her legs. She hummed quietly to herself, pleased by a murder she had committed the night before.
“Stupid boy, didn’t stand a chance.” She muttered in sadistic tones, before adding a high giggle to avoid suspicion. She glanced around with cold, unnatural eyes and smiled, though it didn’t quite reach her eyes.
“What a lovely town.” She said between high giggles, sounding like some valley girl. The reassuring weight of her swords on her back and knives tucked in her leg bandages reminded her she’d kill that night. It took all of Tala’s strength not to start laughing, or reach for a weapon. Luckily willpower was one of her strong suits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Amy was standing at the oldest area of the ruins, bowed down on her knees, her eyes closed as she had two candles lit. As she finished mumbling it what sounded as a foreign language and used her finger to extinguish said flames. Her eyes searched around immedeatly at the sound of the giggle. Who was here? In this graveyard? She stood slowly and turned, her eyes cold like ice on the girl. "Who are you?" she glared, resting a hand on her hip, fingers clenched tight and angrily. She was laughing at the dead? Such a sinner! Her body barely moved as she stepped forward, her hood falling over hair, as she pushed it away briefly. Her voice was deep and demanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Tala giggled again, a delicate, fake smile on her face.

“I’m Tala-Layla. Who are you?” yet another girlish, feminine giggle escaped her mouth. Oh, it made her stomach turn to act so foolishly, but it was a lovely disguise.

“What are you doing?” she made her blue eyes wide and tilted hr head to the side. Tala was curious, but she forced herself to act dumb about it. In an effort to add to her performance, Tala rocked back and forth on her heels and smoothed her half-skirt with delicate fingers.

Her cold, scrutinizing eyes examined the… whatever on the ground, trying to put together what it was. She was smart, but not enough to figure out what this other girl was doing… heh, doing. Tala quickly reminded herself to stop being a perv, not that it would help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Amy arched a brow at the woman as she eyed her visual path. She seemed interested in the candle facade. "I was lighting a candle for my ancestors before I leave to Amestris." Shoving down herr hood, her saphhire eyes rested coldly on the woman, "Tell me.. are you an Amestrian?" Her voice was cold, emotionless and her fists seemed like rocks at her sides, knuckles white as she glared at the woman. A simple yes and she would charge. The way she acted.. pissed Amy off. Such a frivolous and annoying girl, who looked like she hadn't the slightest care in the world. Would it be another soul she guided to the underworld?

Stepping forward she held out her hand sternly, "I am Amethyst Heart." She responded quickly, "I would say it's a pleasure to meet you, but under these circumstances.. it is not. We are at a graveyard.. of the former Ishval." She sighed "Here my people were slaughtered ruthlessly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:38 pm

“Part Amestrian, my grandma was half… something else.” Tala made a confused face, reaching up a hand to fix her thick eyeliner. Oh how she hated acting so stupid, but it was even more necessary, this woman seemed hostile.

“Slaughtered?” she then said with a fake frown. “By who?” he sounded perplexed. But really, the thought of slaughter just made her drool. Tala reached her hand up quickly, wiping the spit away ith a gloved hand.

Tala looked Amy up and down. “How old are you?” she questioned after a moment, widening her eyes to look genuinely curious. An absent minded hand reached up and combed through the short part of her hair, making the uneven strands stick up.

She rolled her shoulders slightly, looking like was adjusting her red cowl-like piece of cloth. But really, Tala was realigning the swords on her back, trying to get the sheaths to stop sticking to her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 am

STARTING THE JOURNEY
Starting the journey Th_newenicon Starting the journey Th_newenicon Starting the journey Th_newenicon
"Part of me,
Won't agree,
'Cus I don't know if it's for sure!"

Long navy hair flew behind the man in the wind as he sat on the edge of one of the ruined buildings in the slum-like town of Ishval now. His hair was tied at the nape of his neck in his traditional pattern as he took a bite of the bowl of tempura ramen in his lap and sighed. Isn't it ironic that no matter what species he was he was still doomed the waste time eating and sleeping? He felt ever-so-slightly envious of the pure homunculi for getting to avoid it.

"Che." He muttered as his black coat whipped a bit in the wind as he finished off his favourite noodles and placed the plastic bowl beside him. He then picked up his half-finished bottle of Auregese lemonade and jumped down from the ruin, landing swiftly on the ground which his free arm leaning on Mugen, which was hooked at his waist.

The impure, human-based homunculus was wearing a simple, white t-shirt underneath his black designer jacket and skinny-leg jeans. He also wore knee-high boots and over his eyes was his signature eye-shadow that his his mark (and just made him look good).

The man sipped his drink as he begun to make his way down the mainly deserted street and sighed.

'What a day... I wonder how Tsune's doing...'

_WORD COUNT_222
_TAGGED_Tala, Amethyst
_COMMENTS_:3 Davi has a crush on Tsune if ya didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 7:58 am

A gleam of what looked slightly like hate shimmered in the woman's eyes, but only could be seen briefly. No wonder this girl was so strange, she was Amestrian, even if half. Instantly her whole body tensed as she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. Oh how she hated Amestris and the people living in it. They were careless, thoughtless of the world around them and the hurting people within it. They worked slowly, destroying anything that was different, killing anyone who didn't support their cause and worse of all, they nearly wiped out an entire raise due to their stubborn selfishness.

"The people who slaughtered mine were Amestrian." She said Amestrian like it was a curse word. If looks could kill. If only looks could kill. Amy said in her head with extreme annoyance. Instantly her hands dropped to her side with no intention of even touching this strange girl. Damn Amestrian. She snarled unpleasantly in her head.

When this strange girl asked her age, Amy stepped back and arched a brow. "I don't see why it matters." She fixed her cloak uncomfortably. She had planned on leaving quickly, however this wasn't working very well. The cloak blocked out alot of the desert heat, only if she kept moving and well, right now she was basically in the same spot. "Have you no manners? You should never ask a lady her age anyways." It was the best she could do at making a joke at the moment, seeing as it was still through gritted teeth.

A man was walking nearby. She looked over curiously. Some strange people are out tonight, must be a full moon. She thought as she studied him, basically ignoring the half-amestrian girl. He looked Auregese. Or at least mostly so. But he had an expression on his face that said 'I hate the world, leave me the fuck alone'. Great and to think I was going away without any trouble.

-Tagged: Davi, Tala
Comments- Yeahhh Amy's slightly racist >> << >>; -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Tala smiled. “I’m probably around your age anyway.” She stated her tone haughty and sarcastic. Gone was the innocent act and feminine giggling. Tala’s expression was cruel, bloodlust hinted in her strange eyes.

“And what’s wrong with Amestrians? They have an excellent taste.” Tala was referring to blood, but few would guess it.

She tilted her head to follow Amy’s gaze, narrowing at the sight of a… man. She hated them, men, with such a burning passion. Surprising that she got along with any men at all, really. Her fingers clenched, as though she were holding a sword.

“Great many people around here, considering.” She muttered, eyes never leaving the man that stood there all alone. She was itching for a fight, desperate for the pray of blood, the ironish, salty tang. She’d kill for a good fight. Heh, kill. Murderer humor. Great, now she was making fun of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:37 am

STARTING THE JOURNEY
Starting the journey Th_newenicon Starting the journey Th_newenicon Starting the journey Th_newenicon
"Part of me,
Won't agree,

To be blunt? It didn't take a genius to know that both the woman that had come into his too-clear-to-be-human peripheral vision both already held negative thoughts on him. The first girl's aura, however, seemed to have it's hate directed at the obviously part-Amestrian girl for reasons he cared not about (though he didn't guess it was about race, as he could clearly see that girl's Amestrian genes as well) and the second girl seemed to hold pure hate at him...

He was pretty sure his eye shadow intact, so that meant the girl mustn't like him because of his gender... yeah, that sounded about right, as it was pretty common nowadays. I think he had to point out he was gay to about 9 women last week... Since half tried to get onto him while the others wanted to have a glare-a-thon with the modern samurai.

Endavi just sighed and approached the two, as he was bored out of his mind and his cell was out of range (meaning no Tsune!). When he got close enough, he decided to clear the waters with the man-hated first with a very simple, out-there, bored and blunt statement: "Before you ask, I'm gay."

Letting out a light groan, the Auregese male stretched somewhat and adjusted his ever-flapping black coat (damn desert winds) before yawning slightly.

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out your at edge, now I'm not planning to help, I just want to know what the fuck's wrong so I don't have to keep sitting up there being constantly attacked by that static aura of yours." He ground out with a pissed off look on his face, looking down on both women.

It was not his day...

_WORD COUNT_287
_TAGGED_Tala, Amethyst
_COMMENTS_:3 tehe, pissy Davi XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

Amethyst snorted at the woman's response. What's wrong with Amestrians? Everything. However she held her tongue this time, refusing to let her temper get to her. Her eyes immedeatly shot to the man as he approached them and she was curious, he seemed to have something to say. Anxious to hear it, she looked at him silently.
"Before you ask I'm gay." Well Amethyst just about fell over at that statement. It was the most random thing she'd ever heard in her life! Next to of course her father. He was ten times worse. Holding back a giggle as most women do when they're confused or nervous, she sighed and stared darkly at the Amestrian. "You're in my way." She said coldly.

Too many people. Too many damn people! Then the man asked her about why she was so angry. Or at least something like that. Today was going to be a long, annoying, obnoxious day. Rubbing her temples, she tried to make sense of the situation. Amethyst clenched her fists as the tattoo on her back throbbed. Something weird was going on here and these two couldn't be normal. What were an amestrian and an auregese doing in the ishvalan ruins? It didn't make sense. Frustrated she let out a staggered sigh of annoyance. She rubbed her shoulder in irratation, like one would with a sore spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 am

Tala relaxed. Gay. Much better, she didn’t get along with men, but gay was a different story.

The murderess visibly relaxed. “You asking her or me why we’re mad?” her act was totally gone, not a trace left of the stupid front.

“I’m in your way? Watcha gonna do about it?” a cold smirk was set on her face as she looked at the girl.

A wind blew, whipping Tala’s short and long hair about her. The wind also pulled her shirt tight briefly revealing her swords and carrying the blood smell that clung to her. But Tala, being Tala, noticed none of this as she watched Amy and the man.

She traced her fingers over a cleaver strapped to her waist, mind on blood and carnage and adrenaline. Tala was obsessed, crazed, and desperate for an interesting murder. But what was to be done in a hellhole like this? She’d figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:29 am

STARTING THE JOURNEY
"Part of me,
Won't agree,

When the girl relaxed visibly from his first (very blunt) statement, he could help but let out a mental sigh as well. 'Well that deals with some of the tension...' He thought, before smirking when the first woman almost fell over in shock. Well that was to be expected, after all, most people don't expect that to be the opening statement of a conversation... heh, good thing Endavi was only 'half' a person then.

Suddenly the atmosphere turned 'bitch fight' against as the smirk returned to it's default scowl. "You're in my way" The first woman said (the one who was obviously half Amestrian and Ishvallan if her genetics said anything) with a deep malice that made Endavi REALLY want to hit himself in the head. He just sensed that this was going to be a very childish argument. “You asking her or me why we’re mad?” The girl said at him, making his trademark 'che' sound mouth before he said in an annoyed tone, "Both."

“I’m in your way? Watcha gonna do about it?" The girl turned back to the first woman with malice as Endavi rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He wasn't going to smack himself, because that just wasn't him, but who said anything about not rubbing his nose to show he was clearly annoyed? No one, so that's why he did it. If he was Tsune... yeah, he would've smacked himself, but he wasn't, so that was a mute point. He somehow always brought the bean into his own thoughts nowadays.

Thanks to his eye, he saw the weapons the girl carried and the smell of blood briefly whisked his nose, making his scowl all the bit deeper. It seemed like the straight-man-hater (if she called him a girl, he'd get pissy) isn't as innocent as she came across...

'Che, not like I care anyway...'

_WORD COUNT_316
_TAGGED_Tala, Amethyst
_COMMENTS_Lol, he's got it baaaaaaaad for Tsune-kun XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 am

[[is anyone still rping here?]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

[[I am, waiting for Amy.]]

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

[[If she doesn't post by tomorrow, just go ahead]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Tala laughed, a dark, ugly sound that made one want to cover their ears and hide in a corner. There was no reason to act when it was night, when no one would be around to pay attention to her. Maybe she’d get a kill out of these two. Once again she started to drool, and yet again she wiped away said drool with the back of her hand.

“Why am I mad? Well that’s a very long story. To be blunt, I don’t like men. Hate is a better term for it, but hate is a very strong word, I don’t like using it.” She smiled sweetly, yet again reaching up to adjust her thick eyeliner. These sharp winds made her eyes tear up, and that in turn streaked her make-up.

“I’m totally fine with gay men though.” She added nonchalantly, fingers still tracing the cleaver strapped to her waist. She was so obsessed, it wasn’t funny. Killing was a drug for her, and she needed said ‘drug’ a little more every day to be satisfied. The smell of blood again filtered through the air as the wind blew particularly strong.

Her mind went a bit crazy because of that. The metallic smell her want to slice and dice of these two right now. She’d prefer killing Amy though, the strange man hadn’t really done anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Amy snarled unpleasantly, like a wolf. Her eyes brimmed with anger. Her fists jetted out and she charged, "Bitch please!" She growled as she swiped at the broad's head. Her attempt? To kill. Her reason? None particularly there was just a scent.. a peculiar scent billowing from her body. Blood. Her comrades bodies were smothering her body in their scents. She smacked the ground and blew a large crater. She was infuriated., her weyes showing it and her body shifting as she turned to strike again.

Tagged_ Tala
Comments_ Amy ish dying ^^ no worries Davi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Tala grinned widely. This girl wanted to play.

Tala reached down to her ankle wraps and drew several darts, preparing to chuck them at Amy as quickly and forcefully as possible. Being a murderess such as herself, you needed to be fast. Of course, these darts had paralyzing poison.

She grinned widely, slipping the darts into little pockets on the knuckles of her gloves. She then reached to her hip, drawing her cleaver in one, fluid movement.

The blade caught the light perfectly, glittering as though it had been polished and sharpened to such a point, it could slice a hair in half lengthwise. Which it could.

With a strange, cruel laugh, she spun the cleaver and eyes Amy.

Weak spots, pressure points, all these things flooded the horribly cruel girls head as she flung the poison darts with as much force as she could while snatching another knife from her waist. She held a cleaver in both hand prepared to finish what she had just started.

But Tala was oblivious to Endavi at the moment, every thought on killing, smelling blood. She was literally drooling at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

Amy didn't expect movement. Her eyes flickered with a sudden fear. There was something not right and both her blows had somehow missed. Upon being stabbed in the arm by a punch she began to panic. Knuckles shouldn't stab.. should they? Shje let out a cry of dispair as her body slowly stiffened, her eyes clenched shut, her whole body freezing. Squirming in her mind, Amy couldn't move. Usually Poizon would take a while for affect... however, upon how much she had recieved she was lucky to even be breathing. Her eyes were full of terror as she collapsed to the ground and shuddered slightly, She knew she was going to die.. just hopefully before the pickaxe went into her abdomen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Tala smiled as she towered over Amy, knives in her fingers. She dropped both knives point down. Both buried their points in Amy’s stomach.

Tala laughed loudly, dropping into a crouch. Amy couldn’t be dead yet, the knives barely went anywhere.

With a hungry expression, Tala swiped her fingers into the blood welling on Amy’s shirt. She carefully put the blood on her thumb onto Amy’s lips, still grinning.

Tala then stuck her other bloody fingers in her mouth, smiling at the familiar, delicious taste.

Tala slowly rose from her crouch, still ignoring Endavi.

With slow smoothness, Tala drew her two swords from beneath her shirt. She placed the right one to the left of Amy’s neck, the left one to the right of Amy’s neck, creating an X.

“Nighty-night.” Tala giggled, pressing a booted foot to Amy’s ribs, hearing a satisfying crack. Then, with speed, she pulled her swords to opposite sides, slicing cleanly through Amy’s flesh, muscle and spine.

Tagged_ Amy

Comments_ Amy gave me permission to powerplay with this, cus of the whole killing thing. I also had permission to kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 am

Endavi watched with boredom as that dark-skinned woman was murdered, while he flicked his lip with his thumb. The smell of blood assaulted his nose and he watched the blood splatter, move and all that with the likes of a cinema screen thanks to his amazing vision. He also managed to predict her kill the second before she did it, making himself very proud inside (he'd never made an accurate prediction before) as he heard the now-dead woman's ribs crack. So that was one racist down then; he was almost tempted to take down the other girl for the sake of it, but he had better things to do then get into a useless fight while wearing his designer clothes.

“Nighty-night." Was what she muttered with a giggle as she put the woman out of her misery, before the man of the group just groaned and rubbed his forehead (the details he 'caught' were giving him a headache again). He was no stranger to death, hell, his best friend had been killed in a car accident right in front of him (but that's a non-dwell-on matter), not to mention Pride's violence bursts weren't helping his sanity streak either.

Well, back to the present anyway, that girl was currently giggling madly and was obviously satisfied by the sight and smell. He wished he was blind.

"Why is it all the girls I meet are homicidal maniacs? No wonder I'm gay..." The muttered under his breath, before pushing some navy hair from his eyes and flicking the girl on the shoulder roughly, in order to snap her out of that insane giggle fit (she sounded like Greed when she rigged and won the lottery, fucking hacker), before sighed and none-too-gently lifting up said homicidal bitch and placing her out of the way.

He then drew Mugen from his waist and what looked like a small flint stick or something; the homunculus struck the flint a few times with the blade and stood back as the body rapidly caught on fire. He repeated the process on her hair and pants until she was completely in flames. That was when he re-sheathed both items and turned to the alive woman with folded arms and an annoyed look on his face.

"Rule one for when you kill someone, get rid of the evidence or you get caught. If you didn't realize, every Friday two men, policemen, patrol this area at midnight, looking for vandalism and stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if they found the body and handed it over to that famous detective, Sugar or something, and you'd be caught. I've had a run in with him before, he's not one to mess with." Endavi explained in a dull tone as he watched the body become very unrecognizable out of the corner of his eye, "Besides, you wouldn't happen to be the the culprit of the Male Genocide reports in Central, would you? I have a brother who might want to know about it, is all."

--

_WORDS__501
_TAGGED__Tala-Layla; Amy
_COMMENTS__Ok, Amy, you're death is on record and your profile is going to be archived, along with your account deleted. PM me via a different account or something if you wish to continue with Amy in Battle Royal, otherwise that's become another NPC that'll be quickly killed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:51 pm

“Hey!” Tala exclaimed Endavi moved her. She didn’t like men touching her, not even gay ones. “Hands off!” she snapped, brushing herself off as though she was now coated in boy germs.

Her face became sad and longing filled as she watched the body burn. A tear snaked down her face, smearing her eyeliner. She quickly reached a hand up and fixed it, smoothing the rounded edges with her pointed finger.

“Er thanks, I guess you’re right.” She sighed but nodded.

“Why’d you help me anyway? I just killed that girl.” She pointed out, eyebrows raised.

“I am that mass murderess, yes. But tell anyone who can have me put away, and I will personally make sure something very, very bad happens to you.” She hissed, eyes briefly flashing.

“It’s not always mn, every once in awhile, when I need money, I’ll ask some of the… less savory members of Amestris if they need anyone killed. Only happened twice though.” She added and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

He didn't pay much attention to her first few responses, as he watched the now-dead body burn into an unrecognizable... thing, of sorts. He flinched slightly as a flame licked his hand and had half a mind to punch the burning pile, but that'd be a dumb-ass move and he knew it. “Why’d you help me anyway? I just killed that girl." That woman, man-hater, asked from behind him as he turned to her with a frown and replied, "I'm not in the mood to have the cops on my ass again; they're already tailing me around Central every now and again because my brother's an idiot and I keep listening to him."

The navy-haired man stretched slightly and popped his arm joint, before turning to watch the final stages of the burning-into-ash process take place and the flames dimming. “I am that mass murderess, yes. But tell anyone who can have me put away, and I will personally make sure something very, very bad happens to you.” He heard her warn from behind him as he turned back to her and gave her a definitely challenging and amused look; he didn't believe her in the slightest about the threat, because he was quite confident he'd win.

After all, he hasn't kissed Tsune yet, why would he go and die beforehand? Not even homunculi want to die virgins, you know.

"Good luck with that, I doubt you could even find me to do so." He said with a bored look as she continued; “It’s not always men, every once in awhile, when I need money, I’ll ask some of the… less savory members of Amestris if they need anyone killed. Only happened twice though.” She explained as the man rose an eyebrow, before turning to the burnt body and crouching down. His nose was assaulted with the scent of burnt flesh as he blew out the remaining of the flames and stood, before pulling a face and smashing in the ash until it was simply an ash pile on the ground. The wind swept it away with ease as the man stood and tapped his boots on the ground in an effect to get some of the remaining ash off; he then turned to the girl behind him and sighed.

"A bounty hunter, hm? Well that's not surprising, I seem to run into a lot of your kind nowadays." He stated with a light sigh as he folded his arms, "Good luck then, though I really don't care either way."

{{Boom, passive Davi :3}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm

“Eh, cops suck.” Tala said and shrugged. She glanced around, carefully wiping her swords clean and tucking them back into the sheaths beneath her shirt. The darts were returned to the bandages around her ankles and the knives once more strapped to her waist. With delicate fingers, she smoothed her hair down and wiped her face.

Once more Tala looked as she did earlier, clean and dressed oddly. Sure, she was strange, but appearances were important in this day and age.

“Well, you seem fine here. I want to get back to amestris for a bit, see what people’s blood tastes like in Dublith.” She smiled, more of a creepy smirk, waved a light goodbye, and ran off, hair streaming, skirt whirling around her pants. Her boots kicked up dust and the smell of blood trailed after her as she ran away from the cemetery and Endavi, wanting to be gone before any cops could be called.

[[Exit topic]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next