Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A picnic in the morning with a new friend EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A picnic in the morning with a new friend

Go down

A picnic in the morning with a new friend Empty A picnic in the morning with a new friend

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Nero had entered the park when the sun was just rising with small basket of food that he would possibly call his breakfast. He quickly made his way over to a tree and looked around. There wasn't too much sound in the area except for a few birds chirping. Around the tree there were a few squirrels gathering a few acorns, but as soon as he got near them, they ran up the tree. He quickly sighed and sat under the tree with the sun at his back. He waited, and saw a couple birds fly through the sky. he smiled as he watched the calm-ness of the city in the early hours of the day. Soon Nero yawned due to him getting up early. He quickly reached into the basket and pulled out a bottle of water out and took a sip from it. Soon after, he spaced out, not paying attention to anyone that might have came into the area.

Back to top Go down

A picnic in the morning with a new friend Empty Re: A picnic in the morning with a new friend

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Vanity had just finished picking up a couple of loose items from a local perfume shop, it about about time she got something a little more 'sensual.' As she was heading out of the shop, her eyes quickly caught hold of the small trail leading into the park. "Ah, what the hell?" She mumbles underneath her breath before taking the trail into the park. Step by step she went at her own pace, feeling the rays of light that embrace her skin ever so gently. The breezy wind race through the tree tops, swaying them left and right so lightly.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose the fairest of them all?" Immediately dances through her mind, causing her to stumble in the midst of her stroll. "Oh..." Vanity stops and shakes her head before proceeding down the trail. It wasn't long until she catches out of the corner of her eye, a young man spread out underneath a tree. "This could be interesting..." Vanity quietly states with a grin as she approaches the tree. As soon as her foot steps onto the ground, she dramatically slips and falls to the ground. "Oh, oh no!" She squeals as she sits there momentarily on the ground.

Back to top Go down

A picnic in the morning with a new friend Empty Re: A picnic in the morning with a new friend

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Nero was snapped out of his day dream when he heard a woman squealed and fell. He quickly got up and rushed over to her. "Are you alright, miss?" He asked, smiling and trying to be polite. He helped the woman up slowly, and checked her out quickly and subtly, making sure she didn't catch him as best as he could. He chuckled a little uneasily standing near the woman who had slipped and fell. He motioned over to the basket near the tree. "Would you like something to eat, miss?" He asked still smiling. He wondered who this mysterious woman was, but shrugged it off, just admiring her beauty a little. He looked around and didn't see anyone else in the area, so he turned back to look at the new woman. This woman looks like a posibility. He thought still smiling, but mainly at his thought. "If you don't mind me asking, but what's a beautiful woman doing out in a park this early in the morning?" He asked, still smiling, and didn't care if the woman answered his last question or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 am

"Bingo!" Vanity immediately thought to herself when she realizes her 'slipping' plan had caught his attention. "Gets the men every time." She chuckles to herself before slowing following the man to the basket. While he offers her many different choices, Vanity couldn't resist the urge to smile. The man was truly such a pity in her eyes, but for now, she couldn't reveal anything.

"Well, sure, I'm a bit parched." Vanity calmly stats as she fans herself with her hand. "I was just strolling down the marketplace, picking out a couple of things here and there I want for the holidays. Before I knew it, I found myself strolling this wondrous park!" The young lady responds to his question as she waits for a glass of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

Nero smiled towards her as he grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her. "Here's some water, though if you want something to eat there's usually something to eat." He said, sitting where he was before. "That sounds awesome. The holidays are coming soon." He grabbed a small chocolate bar and broke a peice of it off from the rest of the bar. He smiled towards the young woman.

He wasn't sure how she would react to his next comment, but he decided to give it a go. "If you don't mind me saying, that you are incredibly beautiful. And also if you don't mind me asking, what is your name? I'm Nero." He said, before taking a strawberry out from a bag in the basket and eating it, but only after putting the chocolate bar in the wrapper and back in the basket. He continued to watch the woman after saying all that he did, wondering what her reaction would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 am

Vanity takes the water bottle from the man, giving him a brief smile as a token of 'Thank You'. She slowly twist off the cap and chugs a small amount of water. "Ah, perfect." Her eyes suddenly flutter off towards the sky when he asks her the personal question of what her name was, followed after the nice compliment. The morning sky was always so clear and clean cut. The sun was still rising, while the moon was beginning to fade away from visibility.

"Why Nero, you're truly too kind." In order to keep her facade, Vanity immediately blushes from embarrassment and continues to look away momentarily. She slowly brings the water bottle up to her lips, before gulping another swish of water. "Well Nero, the names Alena.." Her voice became firm as she turned to look at him with elegance. "Alena, the one and only!" Alena gives him a brief wink before taking a step out from the tree and back onto the trail. "Nero, what exactly do you do?" It was only fitting that she ask the next question, since he had the first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am

He smiled as she called herself the one and only. He continued to smile when she blushed. "You sound like you're famous. And there seems something a little off here." He said, but quickly shrugging it off. He then stood up, and smiled at her. "Insted of tell you, I'll show you." He said, showing her his palms, revealing his transmutation circles on both of his palms. He quickly put his palms together and there was a light. He quickly mode some powerful yet fast and elegent, for a mans anyway, movement for his alchemy. He quickly made the conditions for his alchemy and made a vacuun blade that 'shot' towards a tree that wasn't too far but not too close.

As the vacuum blade hit the tree, it made a hole exactly where it hit. "Now, for a general gist of what I am. I'm an alchemist. So what are you? You don't give me the same feeling a human would, even though it's incredibly similar." he said, wondering why he felt a little off while near her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Alena stood motionless when he said 'there seems to be something a little off her', for some reason she looked into his words a little too much. 'What is that suppose to mean? Do I look like I have a deformity? I'm not a mutant!' Those were a few of the various thoughts going on inside of her mind as he showed her his ability.

As the man pleases himself by 'flaunting', Alena continues to stare with amazement. "Wow, that is truly something... " Her voice was quiet as she watches the man create things from the palm of his hand.

Soon after he had wrapped things up Alena looks back into the mans eyes and laughs a tad bit to herself. "Oh really? That's too funny, you don't think I'm human?" Alena raises her hand to her mouth, attempting to hold back her laughter. "I-I'm shocked. A little offended as well..." The young girl shakes her head before slowly walking away from the alchemist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 pm

When she said she was offended hestopped where he was. "N-no, Alena, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, I just ment like there seems to be more than meets the eye." He said, trying to get her to stay. She seemed interesting to him. He honestly felt bad for offending her and wanted to apologize to her. "I'm very sory, I seriously didn't mean to offend you in any way, shape, or form." He said, still protesting her to stay. He chuckled obviously uneasily, anyone could tell that it was full of remorse and regret. He wanted to make sure that Alena didn't leave, he was will to make it up to her, in almost anyway. His smile also disappeared mostly, and what was left was a regretful smirk. He felt horrible about his comment to Alena. Crap! I screwed up horribly. He thought with a small sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Vanity turns to look back over her shoulder at the pleading man. Typical male. Her eyes narrow as he continues to beg for her forgiveness. "Annoying, that's what he is!" She thought to herself as she stares into his eyes. As she stood, both arms fold over her chest, symbolizing she wasn't comfortable with the situation at hand.

"Nero, shut it!" Vanity snaps quickly before shoving the poor boy a couple sets backwards. All his pleading was beginning to get on her nerves. He was like a lost puppy. She sense his vulnerability though his regretful smirk. He had really done it, and knew it. "Alright, I accept your apology, but I still feel offended. You would too, so don't act as if you wouldn't." She snaps at him before continuing to walk the trail of the park. "If you wish to come, shut up on the subject that just passed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Nero stopped with his begging as soon as he saw her fold her arms. And as soon as she told him to shut it, he clenched his hand. He easily regained his footing after she had shoved him back a few steps. His face lost all emotion as soon as she said that he too would have been offended. He nodded when she said if he wanted to come with her, to shut up on the subject. He released his clenched hand, releasing his anger towards her 'shut it' outburst within himself. His demeanor went from nice and happy to dark. He quickly moved to get a bottle of vodka and a few sweets from his basket, leaving the basket empty. He put the sweets into his pockets and held onto the bottle of vodka. He quickly took a sip and put the cap back on it. "Now... that was a terrible outburst." He said, his voice having no happiness, anger, etc. in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Vanity continues to travel down the pathway of the park, taking step by step in silence. Basically, she was refusing to continue arguing with a pointless man in her mind. Fallen leaves had made the pathway somewhat slippery as the two walked, but Vanity caught her self a couple of times without completely wiping out. The smell of vodka lingers around her nostrils, making it almost unbearable. However, it was vital she kept her cool, or else she might be forced to kill this man if she slipped up.

Finally she turns to look over at the man trailing closely behind her, and smiles faintly. "So, Nero, I take it your from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am

"More or less. I was born in east city, but after I got out of prison, I came here. I find it better here." He said, his voice still cold and distant, but when she looked back, he also smiled faintly to her. He fell back two or three feet, but still watching over Alena's shoulder. He quickly took a sip of the bottle of vodka he had with him. He swallowed the sip of vodka, capped the bottle, and moved the bottle back to his pocket. He watched her, and became curious about her outburst. He shrugged it off, and continued following her, rarely looking where he normally would. He soon sighed to himself, and watched the sky, as he was following Alena. He suddenly sneezed, but quickly regained his previous posture and attitude. Soon after his sneeze, he slowly left his cold and distant demeanor for that time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

Rook had decided to go for a morning stroll that day. But if only, if only, he had decided to take a different route, his luck may have been different. He had finished his work at the local hospital and was hoping to feast on some crepes. hmm, or maybe a smoothie he thought as he walked though the park. He looked up into the sky and wondered what life would be like without any humans.

Of course that meant he'd be dead too, but the question was more directed at how the earth would care. He imagined a little political cartoon in his head. In it, it went with humanity being only a pimple on earth's face. then a meteor falls and 'pops' humanity off the face of the earth. Then the earth scratches its head and doesn't care at all. Rook laughs at the thought.

He overheard a couple arguing. If he had realized how close they were, he would have been able to dodge them. A woman then bumps into him and he suddenly gets a rush of fear. like true evil has just approached. But when he saw the woman's face, he wondered if he just caught a summer cold.

Hello miss, sorry about that he looks over at the man behind her a stares questioningly. He could care less about senseless flirting and what-not. But something told him he needed a good image in front of this woman. Is this man bothering you ma'am? He walks over and extends his hand to the man. My name is Rook. How do you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 am

The smell of vodka was still lingering around her nose, and she could practically taste it inside her mouth. The bitter sourness of raw alcohol was almost too much for the girls liking. Alena takes a couple deep gulps of spit before continuing to nod as Nero spoke very little.

"Ah, well then, I'll have to see what's so special about his place." Alena winks once at the man before looking back ahead on the trail. As she turns her head back to the trail, her body pushes up against a firm man standing right before her. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry" She mumbles as she takes a couple steps back from the mysterious man. As he begins to speak, she looks away from his eyes and pretends to blush. Alena raises her hand to the side of her face, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. As the man introduces himself to Nero and extends a hand to shake, Alena instantly examines the man up and down a couple of times. Firm chest, nice muscles, but awful hair! The young girl laughs to herself before looking back at Nero to catch his brief reaction to this all. For some reason, she felt loneliness inside of him. How she'd felt years ago, during those long days of scribbling in a notebook to an abandon brother she never had...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 am

He saw that Alena had walked into the man who soon walked towards him. This guy's already annoying me. He thought, after being at an angle to bearly see Alena blush. He soon clenched his fist, and sighed. He soon saw that the man stuck his hand out for a handshake, and Nero quickly sighed again. Seeing as the man has just annoyed him for, appearantly no reason, Nero slapped the mans hand away with his hand that wasn't clenched. He sighed and walked around the man and next to Alena. "I think it's time to either stay here, or continue on." He said, standing right next to her. He was blushing a little, but it wasn't because of the vodka. He unclenched his fist with another small sigh. Even though she's annoyed me with the 'shut it' out burst' I'm not one to stay angry at a beautiful woman that long. He thought, still blushing a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 am

At that moment, two intuitions began talking to him. One told him to get as far away from the girl as possible. The other told him not to leave them alone at the moment. If he had listened to the first instead of the later, things probably would have been different. He seemed bewildered at the woman who appeared to human, but something more as well.

Wait! he said, calling out to them. If I have offended you, I apologize. I was just about to get a smoothie, would you two care to join me? My treat. Always offer to pay whenever asking for someone to accompany you. That was to golden rule when meeting people.

He noticed the Alchemy symbols on the man's hands and suddenly found a topic of discussion. I see that you are an Alchemist, my good sir. I am as well, though my Alchemy isn't anywhere as flashy or exciting as most. I specialize in Bio-Alchemy, such as healing. It was good to mention he was a doctor. Women always like doctors and don't mind associating with them.

He pulled out his Alchemy Gloves as proof and put them on. Unfortunately, since I'm not a Masochist, you'll have to take my word for it. Seeing as none of us have any injuries that I can see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Alena was in a strange position. She was being tugged at to go with one man, while the other captivated her because of his charm. What would she do? What should she do? The confused girl releases a faint sigh of annoyance in her decision at hand and shakes her head. If she left, the man would still be suspicious of her, which is something she couldn't have.

"Very well then, we'll go for smoothies." Alena smiles a stunning smile at the sharp doctor and looks back to see if that was okay with her new friend. For some reason, she felt he was more trusting than the doctor, and didn't want him to abandon her in a situation like this. "Will you please join us?" She raises her eyebrow, looking sincerely into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 pm

[I'm assuming since Nero hasn't returned in some while, nor as Rook posted here.... That this has ended. It can be removed/moved to where ever they disappear too.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down