Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Saga Your pain is my pleasure

Go down

Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Empty Saga Your pain is my pleasure

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 pm

CASE FILE: Transmutation Equipment
Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Sagaicon Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Sagaicon Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Sagaicon

Saga Tsukino
NAME:
→ Anti-Internal Electricity (short range)
Anti-Internal Electricity (long range)
Stimulating Nerves

TYPE:
→ Basic

LEVEL:
→ Two

FORM:
→ The transmutation circle is tattooed on the palms of both her hands.

BRIEFING:
→ Saga's alchemy works against everything and everyone as long as they have a heart beat. She drew the circle herself after deep research of the human electricity functions. She later discovered that what she had drawn was the exact replica as the genius Spade Aeries. She was rather disappointed, but content with the fact that she could touch him and stop his heart whereas his alchemy effected something to do with the brain. Whatever. She couldn't care less what he could do; it didn't involve her.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

Anti-Internal Electricity (short range): Saga's alchemic ability is based around the common heart defibrillator that is commonly found in every hospital. These machines use electric waves to restart a heart that has stopped by placing a pad on the top-left side of the chest and the bottom-right side of the torso and then sending a wave of electricity from the top to the bottom. This gives the heart a therapeutic restart. However, Saga has discovered a way to do the opposite. By using this concept, she makes use of her own cardinal energy and activates her alchemic circle, which then reverses the internal electricity into anti-internal electricity. Once the transmutation circle glows on the palm of her hand, her own heart's electric pulses are transferred into her hands, changed, and sent through whatever human she touches. She can touch a person anywhere as long as her skin meets theirs. And when she does, their heart will be jolted in the complete opposite way in which a defibrillator does. The target's heart will never beat again. In order for this to work though, Saga must know exactly how much cardinal energy to draw out of herself, and if she uses a fraction too much, it could kill her too.

Anti-Internal Electricity (long range): Saga has obtained the knowledge of how to create internal electricity that is the opposite of that found within the normal human body. Like dark matter, this is a form of electricity that she calls anti-internal electricity. Like normal static as well as lightning, this form of energy uses conductors such as metal or steel. Using this to her advantage, Saga is able to channel the anti-internal electricity through anything metal that she touches and keep it there. Like a charged stun gun, she usually uses a long steel speak pole. When this so much as touches someone, the area it touches as well as their heart will take a beating. Though this isn't as strong as skin to skin contact, the anti-electricity coursing through the piece of metal paralyzes the tissue, nerves, muscles, etc. for an extended amount of time. It is also quite capable of killing someone if it strikes close to their heart. Side effects include shortness of breath, heart palpitations, heart attacks, and lacks of bodily movement.

Stimulating Nerves: Saga knows pain; she has been through the worst. Although she has never been shot... she has been raped, cut, electrocuted, you name it. With a simple touch--skin to skin, she can force others to experience the same. She has memorized the complex layout of each nerve and how to stimulate it so the other either experiences agony or the highest form of pleasure. This assists greatly with her night life and luring men into her web. It can also completely incapacitate a person by overwhelming their body with the highest form of pain. Saga could make someone believe that their intestines were ripped out and wrapped around their neck, strangling them, but only in a metaphysical sense.

Last edited by Saga on Sun May 08, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Empty Re: Saga Your pain is my pleasure

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am

APPROVED

Yep, approved.

Approvaled.

Yeah... -pop-

Back to top Go down

Saga Your pain is my pleasure  Empty Re: Saga Your pain is my pleasure

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:08 am

APPROVED