Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Tsukino, Saga EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Tsukino, Saga EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Tsukino, Saga EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Tsukino, Saga EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Tsukino, Saga EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Tsukino, Saga EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Tsukino, Saga EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Tsukino, Saga EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Tsukino, Saga EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Tsukino, Saga EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Tsukino, Saga

Go down

Tsukino, Saga Empty Tsukino, Saga

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Aerugese Militant {?}
Tsukino, Saga Sagaicon Tsukino, Saga Sagaicon Tsukino, Saga Sagaicon
Embracing darkness can't kill a woman like me.

FULL NAME:
→ Saga Tsukino

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Osaka, Aerugo

RACE:
→ Half Aerugese, Half Cretan

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ December 21, 1990

HEIGHT:
→ 5'7"

WEIGHT:
→ 123 pounds

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
Saga has cerulean blue eyes that are sharp and daring. They contain flecks of a cold, teal hue like that of the ocean. Her eyes are capable of holding but four emotions: Happiness, Sadness, Hatred, and Nothingness. She was born with hair as white as snow, but ever since nearly dying by the hands of her half-sister, she has had pink hair. It was a difficult decision (that she didn't even make herself--it was Jet Black), but she chose to dye her hair. It was time for a new beginning! She couldn't start over without changing something about herself. So, basking in all of her stubbornness, Saga chose to change the color of her hair. It's not like she could see what color she dyed it anyway: be it green, blue, whatever. Pink suited her anyway and assisted with her seductive attributes. Her hair is so long due to her never cutting it. (The royal Aerugese family is not permitted to cut their hair and Saga stuck by that rule as a habit and because in the asylum she never got it cut anyway). It depends on what she's doing... Sometimes she will curl her hair or put it in ornate styles in order to attract libido-seeking men. She especially likes the envious looks of other girls and will go out of her way to maintain her badass, sexy sort of style.

Saga wears a variety of things: whatever she wants. Usually it ranges to tight, black clothes, leather, white dress shirts, pleated mini skirts, or anything else that is classified as "slutty" or "hardcore". She also loves fur, chains, crosses, and hanging overalls from her shorts or pants. Saga has even been known to wear shorts in the middle of winter... She is anti-jewelry and will only ever put on lipstick and perfume when pursuing that sort of job. As for shoes: sandals, high heels, knee-high boots, or barefoot.

Saga is extremely thin, but built. She has abs of steel (though you cannot clearly see her six-pack). Her breasts are on the large side, but she doesn’t need to flaunt them in order to be noticed. Her skin is pale because she hates going out in the sun; it’s a bother and gives her headaches. And her fingertips are completely burned and unable to heal from the time when she was given electric therapy.

Saga’s voice is low, but seductive at the same time. (Her voice cannot be mistaken for a male’s). When she speaks, she has a strange dialect (Osakan accent) that would be the equivalent of the Australian accent to American-speakers. Her Amestrian is not flawless and holds an Aerugese edge to it, which many men find extremely alluring. So, she uses this, too, to her large advantage.

When she walks, she does so swiftly and gracefully. She lets nothing impede her path, and if it does, it dies.

PERSONALITY:
Since when did I stop caring about human life? Since when did killing someone mean so little? When the ghosts stare at me...not saying anything, I have to wonder if I was the one who made them like that. Who are they? Why...do they look at me, I wonder? I--Is this some kind of revenge or something!? My mind is already messed up as it is, but I also have to deal with seeing the dead?! Since I spent the entirety of my childhood in an insane asylum, no only my mind, but my personality as well has become skewed. Normal, expected reactions do not come easily to me. I would have to try in order to appear normal. And so, I became an actress.

I ensnare men with my colorful and usually sexual personality. They cannot resist a girl who is ready to take off her clothes for a pretty penny. Well, I take much more than that when I'm done with them. Hm...try their whole life's savings. Yep, right into one of my many bank accounts. It's such a thrill really. And only some resist before it's too late. Those that fight back are the ones that usually end up floating in a sewer...dead. I'm a bitch. I don't take shit, but I sure as hell dish it out. If I don't like something, you'll know. And most of the time I'll even lie that I don't like something just to fuck with you. I hate when people get in my face and think they're so much better. I won't stand for it. I don't care much about my beauty, but I take joy in flaunting it in order to get what I want. Life is easy when you conveniently forget to wear a bra on a rainy day. The perverts with heavy pockets fawn all over you. That's the best.

I live a fake life painted in lies. I collect hearts and watch them fall apart in my hands. Well, I shouldn't say hearts; love isn't involved in the slightest. I only bewitch them into slaves of my will. It's quite simple actually... And the best part is that they don't even realize it or my power over them. Instead of tying them around my finger, I tie them around all my fingers and bend them to my unshaken will. I hardly ever need to kill them. Though I do take jobs in which someone wants a certain someone dead. My powers of appeal coupled with my alchemy even works on females. It's funny when they start thinking that they're going lesbian. I can't help but laugh at that point. And usually (with their state of mind) they think that I am laughing in pleasure at their changed ideals. What falsity. I feel bad for them.

Pain and pleasure constitutes the world. Life if fleeting, so why not enjoy it while it lasts?

LOVE:
→ Snow, Winter, Moonlight, Writing, Poetry, Books, Sharp objects (Swords, knives, spears, etc.), Killing, Fighting, War, Morning frost, Acting, Alcohol, Sulfur baths, Bamboo, Perfume, Men, Sex, Beds, Pillows, Soft things, Chocolate, Ice cream,

HATE:
→ Reila Tsukino, Harumi Tsukino, Daigoro Ito, Amestris, Amestrians, Aerugo, Aerugese, Loud music, Idiots, Dumb males, Smokers, Exhaust, Smelly people, Cherry Blossoms, Flowers, Summer, Spring, Swimming, Water, Pools, The color red, Blood, Rape, Rapists, Weak females, Wusses, Electricity, Insane Asylums, Insane people, Corrupt corporations,

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ That she is Reila Tsukino's half sister and Harumi Tsukino's cousin.

IDOL:
→ Those who can sleep at night.

HISTORY:
→ They said red is a soothing color. Well, I don’t think so; it reminds me of blood and blood is something I see too often. The ceilings and walls are all painted in different shades of that color. I certainly do not need to be reminded of how many blood stains are etched in the cement floors. They would say: ‘ah, another dead? Well, good riddance. There’s another we don’t have to care for.’ Right, isn’t that how they all think? I’m sure no one can deny it; they love it when we kill each other.

According to the ones whom adorn those irritating, hardly-white jackets, my memory can never—and never will—stay in chronological order like normal people. I remember things backwards, but at least I know that I do it. Most people don’t even know who they are…some not even what they are. I wake up starting from when I go to bed; I eat dinner during breakfast; and lunch? Lunch is the only time of day I can comprehend since it just happens to be caught in the middle of everything—kind of like myself in this mess of lunatics. Yeah, I’m one of them—it’s true. Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that that’s not everything wrong with me; there’s obviously more for me to be stuck here. You see I have something called borderline personality disorder, which I can’t even understand fully myself. I think I was told that it had something to do with me knowing all the answers on a test, but then thinking I didn’t and ending up guessing… I can—I think I can see spirits, wandering the hallways and staring wordlessly at me. They never say anything to me and they never look gruesome or dead... They are like transparent people...only they aren't real. All they do is point. Sometimes I can understand them, but other times as clueless as if I couldn't see them at all. Then I have what’s called—actually, it’s not worth naming them all. I just tend to lose track of myself.

I don’t have a past, and—well—I don’t have a future. I’m like one of those soulless shadows that wander aimlessly through cracked hallways whose walls brush against your shoulders. Yes, whoever built this place wanted to torture us when they got the chance. I think the doctors are the crazy ones; somehow they got it in their heads that building narrower hallways for the claustrophobics would ‘heal’ them of their fear. The mind is not a toy! They’ll understand eventually when all the claustrophobics lose it so much that the seclusion room won’t even be able to prevent them from causing the death of everyone in this entire place.

Sometimes I worry about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Clearly anything can happen here. I could share a bible of stories, but what I couldn’t do, would be to tell you what time of day they occurred. A doctor said to me once: “Saga, watch the sun and it will tell you how to remember.” I don’t mean to be rude—or do I—but obviously! Try getting that fact across to my brain. Good luck.

Maybe I should start off saying what I do remember about myself. My name is Saga. And that was all I knew when I woke up one day beneath an unfamiliar ceiling in a room filled with dust. I was—I believe—eight at that time and now, assuming I counted the years right, I am sixteen. I’m a Capricorn…Funny isn’t it—how I know that, but I have no idea of my actual birth date? Every night—err—morning I take so many pills that it’s basically like eating a whole meal for breakfast. I have no clue what they accomplish in me, but I do know what the shot they administer to me does. I hate the feeling. So you wake up in the morning—not every morning—feeling refreshed and normal with another day of existing to look forward to and instantly upon finding me awake, my doctor (who happens to be the kindest here), sticks me with a needle that subdues almost all feeling. So then all feeling in my body and all of my thoughts altogether slowly become frozen. Everything is muddled like a paper bag in the rain flopping helplessly and, most of the time, I go limp or even collapse onto the bed and one time I hit the floor and bruised my ribs. It’s all normal, he says, but it’s one of the strangest experiences I’ve felt yet. After an hour, I come back to myself and he’s usually there to tell me that everything is going well and that today—like every day—I shouldn’t let myself feel aggression or anger. I always reply, “No need to worry; I have not the ability to feel much of anything.” Isn’t life wonderful? They can’t lie to me; I know this isn’t what being normal feels like. How? I have no idea, that I can’t recall, sorry.

The shades were pulled away from the barred window with a loud noise that seemed to echo. I rose instantly from whatever dream I had been frolicking in and opened my eyes to see a white coat standing over the bed. It wielded a needle and rubber gloves, reeking of chemicals that felt like poison and speaking some blurred language from another world. I felt a pinch as the metal entered my body, a cool feeling, sharp and invading. A heat overcame me, rushing through my veins and making me sweat. I sat up and fell off the bed in the same moment, the shadow of the doctor looming over me. I felt some sort of pain resonating through my body, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of chasing myself through the blurring world that seemed to churn over and over again in separate directions. I gave up after a while and lay flat against the cool ground panting and keeping my eyes sealed shut. It felt like hours but, like always, I knew it was but a few seconds. The doctor had to be frowning down at me; he would leave soon. I listened for his footsteps that never came. Instead, I felt his hand press heavily on my shoulders. I would have winced if my head wasn’t spilling in a million different ways all at the same time.

“I told you not to move,” He said quietly. I found myself back on the bed, scowling as best as I could. I cracked my eyes open, squinting in the light that burned. I would have replied had I not experienced this before. I knew that if I spoke it would come out as garbled non-sense and the doctor would struggle to understand. I considered giving it a shot just this once. I just had to say something before this anger was taken from me. I used simple language for my benefit.

Ell, oo e I w n’t a wa k t.” I attempted. Embarrassing.

“You weren’t awake yet?” The doctor clarified. I nodded and regretted it at the same time, trying to keep my equilibrium steady. “I understand. I thought it best to give it to you before you were completely awake. Next time I will wait.” And with that, I heard his footsteps behind closed eyelids.

The next thing I realized was a red ceiling and then red-stained sheets, turning brown at the edges. I gasped and sat up quickly. I rolled from the bed, feeling some effects from falling on the floor last night—wait that was this morning. The opposite of what I remember is the truth. I was learning at least. Oh right the red sheets. I wandered back to the bed and stared blankly at the red sheets. I had no reaction—that was new. I followed the splattered red and reached the normal white. I turned my eyes in the other direction and met with a body that belonged to a deranged-looking woman. I had some sort of surprise jolt me slightly. I turned on my heels and walked through the ajar door. Freedom? Apparently I didn’t care about that either.

I wandered through the empty hallways that streamed past like a maze. I collided with a nurse and slid across the slick floor on my butt. I blinked at her stupefied. Well, she was horrified and immediately screamed. Instantly, a nearby guard coming from who knows where tackled me completely to the ground with a loud thud. Shouldn’t that’ve hurt? I didn’t move, just stared at him until he realized that I had no intention of attacking anyone today. He recognized me then.

“Steph, it’s only Saga. Don’t scare me like that! I could have shot her! What then?”

“Whatever,” she said and I watched her heels click away down the hall. How could I not have noticed that obnoxious noise earlier?

Oh,” I began, “there’s a body in my room: blood everywhere.” There was a pause.

“What…are you lying to me?” The guard, Frank, his nameplate read, asked.

I woke up and there was a body draped over my bed. Nice present left by somebody,” I answered softly.

“When was the last time your doctor was there?”

Don’t ask me that. If you know me, I can’t answer that…right,” I tried, a struggled look taking up my face.

“Try.”

Last night maybe…It wasn’t lunch time. The sun was up. It wasn’t dinner.” I stopped, flicking silver bangs from my sight.

“Morning?” Frank was giving me a sympathetic look; it was painful to see. I turned away. I wasn’t confident enough to stand up. It couldn’t have been an hour since the shot yet and I hadn’t taken any of the other pills. It was better to sit on the nice, cold floor until someone came and got me. I hated my obedience. My secret desire was to wring the guard’s neck for looking at me like that.

“Stay here,” he said and ran off in the direction I came from. …I stayed. Like a dog.

“Saga?” I heard a voice and felt something shaking me. I lifted my head and blinked at a large shadow lurking next to me. I focused on it until I realized it was my doctor. “Why are you sleeping here, Saga?”

I don’t know. Is it morning?” I asked.

“It’s almost noon.”

Oh.

“Your room is cleaned up. I’m sorry about that; I shouldn’t have left you alone,” The doctor said. I was confused.

What?

“You were the one that killed her,” he stated. Did he honestly think that was supposed to make me saner? I had no reaction aside from a million questions none of which I was sure I should ask. I decided to try at least one.

Why?

“She broke into your room with a knife stolen from one of the careless cooks. We don’t know anything more. You turned the tables on her though.” He smiled. How could he smile? Someone just died! Was he happy I was alive? Less paper work for him. I was frozen there, blankly staring at him. He probably thought my brain shut down or something, but it was quite the opposite. How…did I kill her? I couldn’t remember it.

I can’t remember,” I whispered and then I realized he wasn’t there beside me any longer. I spun around, bewildered. Then I saw him walking toward me from a short distance away, wielding a stretcher with a nurse from nowhere.

“Sorry, there are no wheel chairs around here; this is the closest thing,” The nurse said with a fake smile at me. Was I that pathetic-looking? Am I really so paralyzed that I can’t walk? Usually I can after a dose of that shot. Something was wrong. I scanned myself for injury and found nothing wrong.

Wh-what? I can walk,” I found myself stammering while I was being forced onto the stretcher against my will.

“You can’t,” My doctor said, his eyes serious, “I gave you something new, stronger. The only problem is that it has worse side-effects.”

I let myself be carried off to my room that still reeked of death.

“She really needs a haircut, doctor! Her hair is longer than mine; it’s already to her ankles! I’m almost jealous of her. Almost,” The nurse said as they were leaving. My eyes narrowed at her. What, did she think I was deaf?

“She likes her hair longer. I don’t know why, but it is one thing that comforts her, so we leave it long.” The doctor’s voice faded away down the hall. I spent the rest of the day like a fish: staring off into nothingness and pacing the room, waiting to be fed. I would have been surprised that there was no food given to me that day, except that it had happened seldom times before. I starved through the hours, tossing and turning in the new sheets. Was it really night-time?

My doctor appeared at the peak of my loneliness and the confusion I faced upon waking.

“I am so sorry, Saga. You suffered a lot yesterday. I was trying a new method. Clearly, it wasn’t successful. Do you remember anything?”

Everything,” I hissed, my eyes festering a teal fire.

“Then you remember killing her? What happened?”

Killing who?” I was shocked, my eyes widening. I would kill him if he didn’t explain, which he didn’t. He just shook his head and walked over to the window. Sunlight streamed through it. A whole day I lost? I decided not to kill him.

“Would you like some breakfast? Eat slowly; it might make you really nauseous.”

Why am I so hungry?” I received no answer.

A few hours later, after I finished fifteen games of checkers with myself, the white coat returned. He hovered over me with a gallant smile like he was a prince. What did that make me? A peasant girl? I scowled. Please don’t give me medication and ruin my day…

“Mind if I play a game with you?”

’Course not,” I said, a little amazed. I dumped the scattered pieces from the board.

“What color do you want?” He asked me.

Not red,” I said without hesitation. He gave me a strange look. Almost all the other patients chose red. That I knew. Was there something wrong with hating the color of blood? I set my pieces up and waited for him to finish. He went first upon my suggestion and he still didn’t have a chance. He was very frustrated. I destroyed him with three of my triple kings. At the mere thought of losing to someone insane, he was a little more than taken aback—I ended up being amused.

He rose to his feet quickly and motioned for me to rise too. I obeyed albeit reluctantly. I went to put the checkers board away in its beat-up box, but he stopped me, taking my wrist. I was surprised and pulled away, staring at him.

“It’s okay. Sorry. Just leave it. We need to go to a different ward now. You see, we’re going to try shock therapy on you. I will sedate you if I have to.” He grabbed my wrist firmly and quickly before I could open my mouth to answer let alone break for it. I was frozen, fear and shock radiating through my entire being.

W-would it hurt less?

“Yes.”

Please.” I offered him my arm and shut my eyes.

The next thing I knew was cold heat, blinding flashes of light reconstructing my whole existence. I fell into a dizzying tunnel that took me into oblivion, shifting and reverting thoughts already lost once thought. I saw daylight shining through a gold moon and stars littered with blue skies. All at once, it stopped. I could hear again through ringing ears. I heard panting, struggled, terrible, and raspy. I realized it was me. Wait, who was that? What was…this thing thinking…and thoughts…and passing. I moved and gasped, and breathed and thrashed against the restraints until everything went black.

The next thing I knew, I was no longer inside. Snow fell down like feathers around me, cast aside by the sky. Slowly…ever so slowly I felt the gears in my mind turning as if they had been rusted all this time. Memories came flooding back to me—images pouring out of my eyes and cascading to the pavement like the snow was. I reached out and clutched at the small crystals of white, not feeling the cold, but my hand was violently shaking. That’s when I noticed that the snow I was holding had turned red. At the sight, tears spilled out of my eyes and slipped down my cheeks. I felt the cold then. My hands were bleeding—no my entire body was leaking. It pooled around me, burns marring white skin. Had I been left to die? I wondered this briefly and pulled myself to my feet, teetering on the edge of the curb. I was wearing the same pale blue dress I had worn my entire stay at the asylum. Nothing had changed, but…the asylum was gone now. Where was I? I turned my head and caught sight of my face reflected back at me in a nearby store window. My cherished long hair was sticking up as far as it could without defying gravity.

I remembered the shock therapy—that’s what they called it. I didn’t remember exactly what they did, but I recalled the blind pain, the struggle to escape. Then…nothing. What I had remembered was the reason why I liked my hair long. The family I came from…was the imperial family of Aerugo (where the females were spiritually exempt from cutting their hair). My mother was a consort of the Emperor. Her hair was the same color as mine. The Emperor—my father’s hair was golden; it was nothing like mine. I shared nothing with him. My eyes—I’m told were blue like my mother’s as well. I resembled her in so many ways, but all I knew about her was that she wasn't Aerugese (she was Amestrian) and she was dead. My father hated women—no maybe he just hated daughters. It seemed he was trying to find an heir and all I did was get in the way by being born. Soon after my mom died of sickness, I somehow ended up at the asylum. I can’t recall how I got there or who brought me there. Maybe my mind couldn’t take the stress of being abandoned by both parents? My mother had been the sole reason why I had been allowed to live in the palace. When she vanished, she left me nothing but pain.

The chiming of a clock made my heart skip a beat. My veins felt like they were on fire. I looked up towards the black sky, blinking away snowflakes. Was this still Earth? It almost felt like I was on an entirely different planet. I looked back down at my bloodied limbs, feeling sick. I hated blood. It was red. I closed my eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath. I had to move. I had to go somewhere where someone could help me, no…I was alone. I was alone in the world. It was always this way.

I took a step, but a shooting pain coursed through my entire body. I touched between my legs briefly and drew back in horror. My back slammed against the store window and I felt myself falling. All this blood. It wasn’t all mine was it… My eyes widened and I clutched my head, sobbing now. No…nonono!! The memories crowded my vision, seeping into my skin and molesting my soul. I was raped. I could still feel the invasion throughout my entire body. I had come to right in the middle of it. The doctor was having his way with me out in the snow. He was so heavy and my body felt so weak. I couldn’t even move at first. I think my nerves were numb from the electricity that had jolted through my body. Well, at the very least, it seemed to have corrected my memory loss. I could see the bruises now from his hands holding me down. Did I struggle then? How had I killed him? Where was his body? Turning my quivering neck, I looked a few steps away from where I had come. The some inches of snow was trampled in every which way, blood-coated in a sheen of red. I held my mouth shut. Was that his…or mine? I took five steps, going further than I had found myself. Peering around the corner of a brick building, I glanced upon an alley way.

I dropped to my knees and shrieked, pulling at my hair, clawing at my scalp. My mind cracked; my world ended. He was dead. My doctor was dead lying in the snow, covered with frozen thick, red slush. Where had the knife come fr— I remembered with revulsion. The slice marks in my skin. He had done them while—while… How had I gotten the knife? I couldn’t recall it. In my fervor to escape, had I grasped it from his hand? No, I had pretended to enjoy what he was doing and had coaxed him to give it to me. Give the insane girl the knife. He was hardly smart enough to be called a doctor at all. I rolled in the snow only a couple feet from the cold body. I felt wetness everywhere. As if there was no longer any air to breathe. My lungs ran out and I stopped screaming long enough to catch my breath, but by that time I saw no point in sharing my anguish with the silent winter.

Crawling from the alley way, I managed to make it back to the curb, leaving the knife where it was: stuck in his eye. His pants were still off, scattered somewhere under the snow perhaps. I stared at my shredded hands, my eyes pulled by chains to my fingers. They were completely burned by the electric therapy. My fingerprints were gone…had I lost who I was as well? Hello, my name is Saga and I am six—seventeen. Today is my birthday. Yes, I remembered that too. I have a past, and my future, well…

I survived. I persevered. No, it just so happened that someone heard my screams. I told them I didn’t know what happened. It was a lie. My first lie. I learned how to lie that day. And in my lies, I became someone else. I wasn’t an insane girl who was royalty of Aerugo—I wasn’t abandoned by my father: I was Saga—the beginning of my story.

I was taken in by a detective’s family. The father I was afraid of, but he told me wondrous stories about criminals he captured. He never told me about the ones that got away. He said that my scars would all go away both mental and physical, but he mentioned with a laugh that I was lucky to have my fingerprints burned off. He said, that it meant no one could track me down. Was that good? What if I got lost?

When I was eighteen, I moved out, getting my own place. It wasn’t long before I lost contact with them. It was obvious they couldn’t afford to support me any longer. That year must have been rough on them. I hated money; it was rotten. It hurt people.

I was in the real world now, fending for myself. It didn’t take long until I stalked the street corners. I never touched drugs or alcohol. In fact, I feared anything that would take away the stability of my brain. Anything that would change my presence of my mind was a danger to be avoided. When I was nineteen I learned how to swindle people. I started small: with men after sex. Before they even unzipped their pants, I had their life’s savings in my pocket and a knife in my hand. Killing them was hard because they were men. They were stronger than me. I began to lift weights.

When I was nineteen and a half, I started delving into books on alchemy. I was in Amestris after all and half Amestrian. This was the country of scientific magic. I found the concept easy and began to construct my own circle: one that could stop a humans heart the moment their skin met mine. I succeeded. And I took their money more easily. Soon, I was tearing down whole corporations—only the corrupt ones and all their dirty riches. I slammed my hand into their face and watched them drool as their hearts stopped. All men were compelled by my now unmarred, unparalleled beauty. Was it the hair, the boobs? I didn’t see it. They all said they loved my eyes. The eyes of a murderer? That’s what I was right? I was just trying to live. I was like an animal, trying to struggle through a world constituted by the survival of the fittest.

I have a half sister. Her name is Reila Tsukino—another daughter who was abandoned by our father. She resembles him, unlike me. I hate her for that. No, it’s not jealously; it’s contempt that his appearance lives on in her. Reila’s mother was the official wife of the emperor. They died together in a car accident. There were no details, but I hoped the car fell off a cliff so they could experience the fear before death. I felt that many times, except I was still living—still living with it and everything I had gone through. Everyone was dead. Reila and I were the only ones. She ran Fort Briggs. I had to destroy that too. Reila Tsukino had to die. Would I join her? Possibly. None of us could live. Spawns of that horrible creature still survived and had to be abolished. That was that. Reila also was rumored to have a lover: Daigoro Ito. He had to die too. I hated her for that. Yes, it was jealously because no one loved me. They loved my eyes, my body, my long, white hair, but not me. I was no longer uncontrollably insane; I had memories; I had a normal personality like every other girl so why—why wasn’t I loved too?

I couldn’t understand. I would never understand. I looked outside the window of my large apartment on the top floor of a famous building. My eyes met the city lights and the world below, but there was something else. I smiled to myself. It was snowing…the world was being purified.

I had a cousin whom I had almost forgotten about. After Reila almost killed me, I learned that she had lost some of her most precious memories. It served her right. After living through my attack, someone had stepped in and taken from her mind. There was only one person capable of such a thing...Her name was Harumi Tsukino and she was our cousin. Yes...our father had a brother and raised a family among the commoners in a city in the middle of the mountains called Takayama. Harumi was now the Empress of Aerugo, but did she even know that we were alive? After waking up in the hospital, I met someone like Ike Havard. This man was the one who had saved my life that Reila wrecked at the annual Amestrian Festival. His name is Jet Black. And with his help, I started over. I dyed my hair pink (though I couldn't tell the difference) and faced the start of a new goal: kill Harumi Tsukino.

ALCHEMIC ABILITY:
Anti-Internal Electricity (short range): Saga's alchemic ability is based around the common heart defibrillator that is commonly found in every hospital. These machines use electric waves to restart a heart that has stopped by placing a pad on the top-left side of the chest and the bottom-right side of the torso and then sending a wave of electricity from the top to the bottom. This gives the heart a therapeutic restart. However, Saga has discovered a way to do the opposite. By using this concept, she makes use of her own cardinal energy and activates her alchemic circle, which then reverses the internal electricity into anti-internal electricity. Once the transmutation circle glows on the palm of her hand, her own heart's electric pulses are transferred into her hands, changed, and sent through whatever human she touches. She can touch a person anywhere as long as her skin meets theirs. And when she does, their heart will be jolted in the complete opposite way in which a defibrillator does. The target's heart will never beat again. In order for this to work though, Saga must know exactly how much cardinal energy to draw out of herself, and if she uses a fraction too much, it could kill her too.

Anti-Internal Electricity (long range): Saga has obtained the knowledge of how to create internal electricity that is the opposite of that found within the normal human body. Like dark matter, this is a form of electricity that she calls anti-internal electricity. Like normal static as well as lightning, this form of energy uses conductors such as metal or steel. Using this to her advantage, Saga is able to channel the anti-internal electricity through anything metal that she touches and keep it there. Like a charged stun gun, she usually uses a long steel speak pole. When this so much as touches someone, the area it touches as well as their heart will take a beating. Though this isn't as strong as skin to skin contact, the anti-electricity coursing through the piece of metal paralyzes the tissue, nerves, muscles, etc. for an extended amount of time. It is also quite capable of killing someone if it strikes close to their heart. Side effects include shortness of breath, heart palpitations, heart attacks, and lacks of bodily movement.

Stimulating Nerves: Saga knows pain; she has been through the worst. Although she has never been shot... she has been raped, cut, electrocuted, you name it. With a simple touch--skin to skin, she can force others to experience the same. She has memorized the complex layout of each nerve and how to stimulate it so the other either experiences agony or the highest form of pleasure. This assists greatly with her night life and luring men into her web. It can also completely incapacitate a person by overwhelming their body with the highest form of pain. Saga could make someone believe that their intestines were ripped out and wrapped around their neck, strangling them, but only in a metaphysical sense.

TRIVIA:
→ She is not mentally insane, but tends to act like it sometimes.
→ She spent ten years growing up in an insane asylum
→ She is colorblind and can only see things in black and white except for the color red.
→ She doesn't have finger prints.
→ She is a swindler who mainly goes after men for their money.
→ She is a Hitgirl (she kills people for money).
→ She is Harumi Tsukino (the empress of Aerugo)'s Cousin.
→ She is Reila's half-sister (their father both the previous emperor of Aerugo).
→ She cannot comprehend time (like 1:00 am, morning, night, etc.) except for noon exactly.
→ She can see ghosts/spirits/specters.
→ She uses a long, steel pole to fight with.
→ She is fluent in Amestrian and Aerugese

ALIAS:
→ Aki

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Aurel, Reila, Spade, Celesto, Toss, Fran, Elastor, Marismo, Ten

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Run.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Vocaloid[/b]/[i]LUKA MEGURINE[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ FAIRYTALE

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Electric Heart

Last edited by Saga on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tsukino, Saga Empty Re: Tsukino, Saga

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 am

Wow... Just... wow.

REVISE

Increase personlity and desription to match the history... NAH...

APPROVED

There ya go~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:56 am

APPROVED

<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down