Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) Empty Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Anastasiya sat in the car with her legs crossed. Next to her date. Her commanding officer. She tried to look bored and uninterested to make him beg for her attention but personally, it was probably not working seeing as he operated like a....what's the proper word...A robot? But then he was the one who asked her out on this small tiny date and plus it was her last week in Drachma before she gets dispatched to Amestris for her latest assignment, so might as well take it.
Sbe took a small glance at him and took a closer look at him. He was a nice specimen thats for sure and with that thought, the woman gave a small smile before turning her eyes back onto the window. Anastasiya wore her hair coiled on top of eachother, held by beaten gold roses with pearls on the centre. Something she won from a gamble and was told that the Tsar himself took them off the owners grandmother when they were making love. Her outfit consisted of a black evening dress with gold accents, black high heeled shoes and a black fur, wolf fur, shawl that was wrapped around her shoulders. Her white hair, fair skin and red eyes and lips stood in constrast.
To any mans eyes, she was a beauty and a marvel but Anastasiya could not help but wonder what this man sees in her..

Last edited by Anastasiya Romanov on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Sashura sat in the vehicle comfortably, his face emotionless, his eyes colder than usual, and his hair stylized in its usual way. He wore different clothes that many did not even know he had. He wore a tight white shirt, white leather pants, white heels, a white jacket that went down to his ankles, and white leather gloves. He stared at the road as if he was uninterested in Anastasiya, yet in all actullity, he wnated her to react to his looks before he reacted to hers. He had given her a small compliment earlier, but he tried to make it seem non chalant and bland so she wouldn't think he was getting really worked up. He drove a nice, fast car. The car was all white, even on th inside. The seats were white, the desk was right, the radio was white, and even the floor was freshly cleaned and purely white. It was unimaginable!!

Sashura drove at a rather high speed, driving past cars quickly, yet the ride was rather smooth. He decided to cut on the radio to ease the tension between the two, and turned to an Auregese station, which is what he listened to often. It was a nice, smooth future progression band known as School Food Punishment that was playing, and it just so happened to be one of his favorites. He continued to drive at a rather high speed until they entered a tunnel that was practically empty and streched onward for about a mile. He grew tired of the silence, and right when he did, he noticed a small smile cross her face. He looked over for a second, and decided to ask her what was so interesting. As his words left his mouth, his voice turned out to be casually calm and smooth.

"What's so interesting?"

Back to top Go down

Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-) Empty Re: Dangerous and Moving (Ana x Sashura -CLOSED-)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

"Oh? Nothing really, just wondering how a man like you got into the military." She said with a smile creeping into her lips, though her face remained glued to the car window.
She listened to the music with little interest, knowing he turned it on just to break the akward silence. Usually she got men talking with some sweet, sugar coated words, one of the reasons why she is a spy, but Anastasiya could not say anything to this man. She feared that he would be unresponsive or rebuke her. For the first time, she was left hanging in silence.
"Anyway, where are we going?" Anastasiya asked, taking her face off the window and turning to his face. Whenever she looked at him, she could not help but study his features, as if memorizing it onto her brain would do her some good. Yes she picked handsome ones, rich ones and only slept with men if they were both or either....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Sashura wondered about her statement for a few seconds, his past unknown to many, even Generals within the military, but he simply pushed the matter aside and continued to focuse on the road. He picked up speed, hitting nearly 125 kmh and still keeping good control over the vehicle before he began to slow down when making a sharp curve with ease and without having the car jerk side to side. He was a good drifter, apparently, but how he got his skills on that level was another story saved for another time. She had asked him a question earlier about where they were going, but he spoke not one word of it, leaving her to wait in surprise. His mind was not programmed for love or 'emotion', however, this girl was surely one that could spark his interest. When many found out they were going on a date, there were alot of suspicions and eagerly awaited questions waiting to be answered, for it was rare that Sashura would go on a personal date with any of his subordinates or collegues of any state for that matter.

He let a faux smile take to his face as he continued to drive at a quick speed before they finally entered the high class section of Moscow. It was filled with expensive restaurats, malls, boutiques, and foreign food markets. He drove around cars at a slower pace now before they pulled up to a restaurant and a bell boy ran to the vehicle and opened the door for Anastasiya. Sashura stepped out of the vehicle, and the boys jaw nearly dropped with excitemet. Surprisingly, Sashura was like a celebrity in Drachma, for he was often the saviour of the day out on the battlefield, at home, and in the hearts of others. He was like the Tsar of the military, or the Fuhrer of Amestris, high in status and well known all throughout. He tossed the keys to the bellboy and extended his hand out for Anastasiya to take as he helped her out of the vehicle.

"Why, we are going out to dinner like I told you when I first asked you out on this date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Oh of course, silly me." She said with a sly smile and placed her delicate, perfectly manicured hand.
Anastasiya exited out of the car and looked around her surroundings as she put her hand around his finely muscled arm. She has been here many times for shopping and outings but was surprised that he would go to a place like this. Anastasiya just presumed that he was like any other militants. She was happily wrong.
She let her date lead her inside and let herself assess the price of everything, including wine, by the surroundings and knew it was probably abit more than she herslef can chew. But if it is a date, she wouldnt need to owe him anything. If he asked, it probably wouldnt be money.
Anastasiya took off her wolf fur shawl and revealed her large breasts and bare shoulders. The only thing that made people who looked at her cringe or look away as sound as they laid eyes on her were the scars on her back and arms. One scar was worse than the other and the most disgusting looking on was the one on the back of her right shoulder. There was hardly any flesh on it; it was as if someone ripped off the very flesh.
But Anastasiya did not care if anybody looked at her, the scars showed that she survived and does not care what anybody says about it. She could of skin crafted her scars years ago but she did not...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Sashura did ot recieve a menu, as he had been here many times before, and it was already anticipated what he would want for dinner. A glass of wine, a salad, and the usual bulgolgi, which was a surprise since he hated it so much, yet when he came here, it always tasted delicious. He sat with his legs crossed femiinely, and he looked over at Anastasiya, that warm, faux smile taking to his face as he examined her face and her face only. Her body was of no importance to him, and you could tell, for no matter how many times he'd look dow to make a suggestion for her to try, not once would his eyes stare or even scan her breasts or many scars. He leaned back in his chair after suggesting an expensive dessert dish for after dinner, and smiled once more, his eyes slendering slightly as he looked right into her very mind. His eyes didn't leave hers for a whole two minutes before he finally spoke.

"Sergeant Major, tell me, why would you agree to go on a date with someone like me? Very well, presume that I would go on a date without me asking you directly? If my subordinates ever come up to you and tell you that I'd like a date, don't listen to them, you should follow your chain of command and ask the appropiate character, should you not? To make such assumptions is rude, but I'm in a good mood today, and undoubtully, you are rather attractive."

Sashura spoke with a calm, collected voice and unwavering confidence. He did not seem to let his words effect his facial expressions, for he retained that same warm smile throughout his entire speech. He leaned back when the waiter brought the glass of crimson wine before the man, along with a glass of clear wine which seemed to be mixed with some other alchol based drink. He sipped the crimson wine first, and stared at her as the waiter asked of her order. Sashura, however, decided to speak up beforew she did, making a new order for once. His order, which was a glass of lemon water and spicy steak was surprising to the waiter, but he took the notes without hesitation and turned back to the madam. Sashura let a calm smile creep across his face as he turned back to the woman and eyed her gently.

"Regardless, thank you for joining me for dinner, and please, order whatever you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Anastasiya took her seat and looked at the menu, cruising around on what to order. Wine would do nicely and pudding afterwards..She handed the menu back and said she would order a small bowl of salmon pasta with white wine and vanilla ice cream for dessert.
She noticed Sashura studying her face and gave off a small blush. Her skin was so fair that her blush looked like new strawberries splashed into new cream. Anastasiya leaned abit closer and smiled.
"Please just call me Ana. I agreed on this date because I have an interest of you. In fact I had my eye on you for awhile, I just didn't know how to approach you. Though if your suboardinates asked me if I wanted to have a date with you, I would of said "tell him to ask me personally"." She said with a low, seductive tone. Anastasiya leaned back and eyed Sashura back but not as gently as he did. She eyed him like prey, waiting for the right moment to capture him. Her red eyes glistening in the candlelight accumented this feature further..
"And thank you for the compliment, I get that alot.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Sashura made a slight scoff at the woman and returned to his glass of crimson wine, sipping it gently. He enjoyed the taste very much, and liked the smell of it overall. He set the glass down on the table, the flames of the candles dancing in his eyes as he noticed the blush in the cheeks of Anastasiya. He couldn't help but wonder what made humans do such a thing and act in such a way. It was rather strange to him, then again, he could do it to... If he tried hard enough. He sighed lightly and let his slight smile take to his face before he looked back up at the young girl and spoke once more.

"I see, a confident woman. I'm not surprised, judging by your many scars, you are a little too confident at times."

Sashura chuckled at his little joke and sipped his wine lightly before the waiter returned with the salad. The plate was placed on the table before Sashura, who grabbed his glass of clear wine and used it as if it was dressing, pouring the wine of the leaves of lettuce. When he finished, he took his fork and knife and began to eat conservatively, yet he wasn't doing this because he was nervous, but rather because he was taught that this was the polite way to eat. He laughed lightly, approvig of the taste of the salad and allowed his eyes to fall back onto the woman across from him.

"Interested in me? Ha, you surely are a girl with bland tastes. Or maybe you're the type to dig for those with money, ne?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 pm

"Oh I got these scars years ago. Just went into the wrong crowd you see."She said simply, as if to say "that's all I'm saying and lets leave it at that". Anastasiya muttered a thank you as her order was laid down before. She took a bite of her pasta and uttered a small "mm", approving it's taste.
She heard the scoff, put simply ignored it. She remembered more terrible men and none of them were....Anastasiya wiped the thought from her head, hoping to banish it for the remainder of the date.
"I would be lying if I said I wasn't the type. But I'm in the military now so what I did I cannot do again." She said, taking a sip of her white wine. This conversation was going into uneasy waters, making her eat abit more slowly. She never liked telling people about her past. It'll make them either pity her or look at her in disbelief. She did not want to become an object of pity. She just wanted to live her life freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Sashura gave her a kid smile as she gave him a 'look' that menat to either shut up or stray into another conversation. He did not mind it, however, and simply continued his salad in peace. When his steak came, he made sure to dig into it conservatively, just as he had done with his steak. He approved of the flavor with a thumbs up to the waiter, and began on his crimson wine once more. He sighed lightly as he set the glass down and continued to eat, trying to think of a conversation. He suddenly decided that he'd not seem like the desperate one to be lured into her beauty and it was best to make him seem uninterested, it'd be for the best, maybe. He simply continued his meal in silence, not making any statements on the subjects anymore.

He continued to eat until he was half way through with the steak... Which wasn;t really that big. He had the appetite of a bone and skin model, yet his fit body did not match it much. He wiped his mouth with his cloth and and began on his wine once more as he was served dessert. A plate of strawberry ice cream was placed before him, and Sashura quickly clapped his hands together and dug into the sweet, creamy dairy product. He then thought of something that would be rather amusing to him.

"My wallet, I forgot it. Would you mind covering the pay for dinner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 pm

She finished her pasta, ending it with a another sip of wine. This had to be the most akward date she has ever been on. It was either because of their prolonged silence or because he was geninunely uninterested in her. The why bother asking in the first place??
Putting the thought in mind, she dug in her vanilla ice cream, while in a unladylike manner, pouring some wine on top. Then Anastasiya heard him ask if she can cover tonight's bill. A flash of disbelief was shown in her eyes but only lasted a second.
At least the date with Nero was fine, at least they paid half and half but this man..

"That's fine so long as you pay me back." She said simply, though her tone was now ice cold and chilly. Perhaps now he would be put off her and not ask her for a date ever again. Anastasiya certainly wouldn't.
The woman stood up and went out of the counter, taking out her jewelled wallet.
"So, how much did all that cost?" Man what a jerk..But then all men are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Sashura finished his ice cream and watched the girls reaction flash by. He was amused she did not give him some sort of appalled look, but he, of course, had no intention of stopping her from covering the bill. less money out of his pockets... right? Wrong. When the woman approached the couter, the man snickered for a second and simply shook his head. He then began to chuckle a little louder, causing Sashura to look over at the two with a calm smile on his face. The man then pointed at the very top of the menu on the desk before her. The name of the restaurant was indeed, 'Le rose Kir', which translated to the pink Kir, or master. Surprisingly, the theme of the hotel was white and pink, but that wasn't the most surpising thing of all... The name Kir was the same as... Sashura appeared behind her, his hand sliding beneath her arm and around her waist as he ushered her to put away her wallet.

"Will you lock up for me tonight, Furuke?"

The man nodded and called Sashura 'boss', which could only mean one thing: This restaurant belonged to him. Sashura walked her out to the car and the bell boy opened the car door for her as Sashura grabbed her hand gently to help her seat in the low ground vehicle. A cross smile took to his face as light laughter came from his vocal chords. He finally spoke after he finished laughing, trying to lighten the mood as he was sure he'd probably angered her with his little trick.

"Surely you didn't believe I'd make you pay for dinner, did you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Anastasiya simply blinked, her face expressionless. She simply got her shawl back and wrapped it around, covering her scars once again. The woman did not say anything as he helped her into the car. In fact, she had no idea what to do in a situation like this.
'I guess not. But then, is that trick really that funny?" She asked, her voice lost of it's gentlness and usual politeness. But Anastasiya did not want to scare him off so she kept her ice coldness to a minimal. Now that dinner was over maybe their date has come to a close too.
"But I hoped you enjoyed it while you can, seeing as I'm going to Amestris next week. When I'm going to come back, that's up to speculation.." She said, her face once again glued to the car window. This was the first time she ever got stuck in a date. Usually she knew what to do but this time...Maybe this man was something but did not know what it was...Besides, he semeed the type to get amused with her for awhile then throw her away when she no longer useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:48 pm

The snow began to pound down on the area, and Sashura turned on his windshield wipers before he drove off. Instead of taking her back home, he had decided he'd do something a little different for once. When she mentioned that she was leaving for Amestris, Sashura simply chuckled. He too was given an order by a higher up, one of which would soon become Sashura's super power. He would be arriving in Amestris in two months, playing the part of an Eastern Soldier. Surely this would help him get information on Central and the actions of Amestris. The good friend of Sashura was truly a strategical genius, and it was up to Sashura's wonderful acting skills to keep Drachma on its feet and in the game.

"I know, I too will be leaving for Amestris in two months. I'll be working in Eastern, maybe we could meet up and go on another date. And yes, I did find my joke to be rather amusing, but don't worry, there won't be many more of those."

The car stopped before a large building that seemed to reach into the clouds. Sashura stepped out of the car and walked over to her side and extended his hand out for her to grab, a warm smile taking to his face. He wated her to join him for one last event for the night, although this even would be geniuely better than their dinner back at the restaurant. He stared at her with soft eyes and practically encouraged her to give him but a small portion more of her time. Would she give i to his please, however?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

"Im going to Fort Briggs so maybe." She said with a smile. Anastasiya then saw they stopped outside a building and had no idea where they were. There was no point in asking any questions however and just went with it as she went along, following his lead.
She took a look at his smiling face and for a second, Anastasiya felt that she could trust him but that only lasted for a second. She never trusted anyone. Let alone a man. Anastasiya gently took his hand and got out of the car, closing the door behind her. Her red eyes met his gentle eyes. She never knew he could show emotion.
But the thought was abit far fetched to her as Anastasiya never really knew him and thus, wrapped her hand around his arm once again and beckoned him to lead the way...
"That's all well in good. I just hope the rest of the date would be just as pleasant." She said simply, giving him a real, genuine smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am

Sashura took her hand and gently pulled her out of the car and into his chest before he kissed her lips gently, the car door shutting behind them. Before aything could be processed, Sashura started to run along, pulling her with him into the building that had loud music, people dancing, and drinks. Basically, it was a club! Sashura leaned against a table and looked at her playfully before he shouted out a question to her over the music. At first the statement was inaudible, for he had not spoken up loud enough, and the second time he asked, the DJ spoke over him. He always figured that third time was a charm. He spoke up once more for her to hea, except this time, he said it in her ear incase someone else thought to hinder them.

"We can dance and drink, or we can go somewhere quieter and spend some time alone. It's your call."

When he pulled back from her, he wtched the scene as he awaited her answer. people were dacing wildly, groping eachother and drinking shot after shot as if they were playing some drinking game. It was a surprise that Sashura knew about places like this. Those in the military usually saw him to be the guy that stayed in the office or at home all day, but in reality... He did just that. He just wanted to make this night fun for Ana, and besides, he too, liked to go out and loosen up sometimes. A broad smile took to his face as he stared at her and wondered what was going through her mind. What would she choose to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

Anastasiya became surprised at the kiss yet she did not do anything about it. In fact, she rather liked it. None the less she didn't show it, stubborn much?
Then what surprised her more that he started dragging her along, running, and was thrust into the lively atomsphere of a club. She muttered a "wow" and totally did not know that he went to places like this. Anastasiya, like everyone else, thought Sashura was just a serious military man. Guess that wasn't the case.
She simply laughed and let herself loosen up, giving Sashura the same playful look. Anastasiya stood beside him, taking off her shawl. No one could see the scars in this light, thus she looked even more beautiful to behold and much more mysterious looking. Then Anastasiya caught sight of Sashura trying to say something but was hindered many times until she managed to hear it.
"You can take me somewhere quieter when I'm drunk~ Mind you it's going to take awhile, I can hold my drink. Can you?" She said playfully, egging him on. Anastasiya ordered two beers and when delivered, started to drink without any bounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Sashura laughed when she agreed to stay down here and party a little, and thus, he too removed his log white coat, handing it to the waiter. When his body was revealed, it turned out that his white shirt was decorated with a silver dragon aroud it, and it was sleeveless aswell, revealing his finely tuned muscular physique. He let a cross smile slither across his face as one thing came to his mind when she asked if he could hold his own drink: BODY SHOTS!! He ordered a bottle of champagne, and when it got to him, he popped the cork open and began to drink straight from the bottle, loosening up a bit. He quickly turned to Ana, the lights flashing wildly causing her beauty to broaden itself and her entire physique become more beatiful, and grabbed her hand and gestured for her to come and dance too.

"What's a drink when you're not dancing and having fun!?"

Sashura threw back his bottle of champagne, the alcholic liquid trying to make quick work of his mind, but his many nights with a bottle of vodka and wine in the office had made him a really tough drinker. He simply turned away and hopped over the railing and onto the dancefloor, winking at her and motioning for her to follow. Of course, she didn't have to jump the railing, but that was just a little something for Sashura to show his muscle. He then cleared the floor a little for her to walk down next to him, still drinking his champagne as if it were but a small glass of beer. He was taking it to the head, and he was standing strong. People stared, wondering who he arrived with, and when one man prepared to make an advance on Ana, his shoulder was grabbed, and he was thrown back into the crowd by Sashura, who's smile faded away to a serious look of anger whenever the men got any ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Anastasiya put the beer can down onto the table and followed Sashura, smiling as she went. All her worries about before was dissolved with the atomsphere and drink. By far this was the best and most fun date she was ever been to..
"Of course I will dance~ It seems more fun." She said, her speech much more louder and erratic than her usual quietness and polite tone. Seems like the drink has loosened her up abit. And for once in her life, Anastasiya was glad she did not have to slip poison in anyone's drink..
Just as she started to follow Sashura to the dance floor, he threw back a man into the crowd. She simply blinked and wasn't really surprised. Though some men who tried to make a move on her infront of her other dates...Let's just say they ended up in the hospital. This situation she can handle.
"Cmon don't be mad, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. Please., not on out first date hm?" She said, walking towards him and putting her hands on his cheeks, as if to calm him down. Her words were sugar and sweet but genuine. Nothing will ruin this night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Sashura eyed the man with anger for two seconds before a rather evil smirk caught the corner of his lips. When she placed her hands on his cheeks, he simply faced her, looked back up at him... And then he kissed her. This wasn't just any peck on the cheek or lips, no it was alot... Deeper and passionate. The man's eyes grew wide with jealousy before he walked off quickly, and when Sashura caught sight of this he pulled back from the kiss and simply started laughing lightly before he held the bottle of champagne out for her, and let out a looser form of Drachman, his language not so formal and 'polite'. The first time, it was inaudible, once more, but he simply disregarded the fact and started dancing a little, watching Aa closely as people began returning to their own business once more. Then he remembered... BODY SHOTS!!

"We have to give it a try after this. Body shots, of course!!"

Sashura was tossed another bottle of champagne, and soon, he shouted out loudly over the music, agreeing to pay for all the drinks tonight. He let a crude smile take to his face again before he looked back at Ana and gave her a peck on the lips again. Surely the champagne had gone to his head? Right? Or maybe, the emotionless robot kown as Sashura Kir was not so 'robotic' as everyone thought. And he obviously wasn't all that boring either, unlike the statements made by his many subordinates and comrades. It was a surprise the Lieutenent could actually cut loose like this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Anastasiya blinked when he kissed her again but simply kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulled away and when he laughed, she smiled back at him. This was the most fun she had and wondered why she hasn't done anything like this, like ever.
Her dress has a long cut along her right leg that allowed her to move easier and also showed off her long legs. She dancing like everyone else, executing some waltz or tango moves, though without a partner but no one noticed. Then she asked what the hell body shots were, in drinking terms. Body shots as in modeling? Surely not in a place like this.
Anastasiya managed to stifle a giggle when he said he would pay for everything. Was he that rich? Instinct told her to poison the champange when he wasn't looking but she banished the thought. There was no need, she liked him. Maybe he would be one of those men that she kept...alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Sashura pulled her over to the bar and pointed at a group of people who were doing body shots at that very instant. A girl laid on top of the bar and a shot of vodka and tequila mixed was placed on her naval, and the man proceeded to drink the mxed liquor from her naval, however, he was too drunk to even align his mouth in the correct position. Sashura was thinking for a second, and when he noticed she wasn't looking, he felt his heart flutter abit, but then it hit him.. He had studied this woman since she entered the military, along with other NCO's and commisioned officers. She wasn't the type to get too friendly with males, and her past was rather disturbing for those who had any plans with her in the future. Sashura sighed slightly and decided to put his bottle of champagne down, not feeling so sfae with drinking it anymore, but he didn't want it to become obvious... So he ordered a glass of vodka. He threw it back easily and looked back at her with that crude smile across his face oce more.

"What do you say? Shall we give it a try?"

Sashura wasn't sure if her intentions on this date were good or bad, but if they were to end up alone together, he'd end up finding out one way or another. His katana was hidden right upstairs if he needed it, and his back still had the alchemy symbol tattoed on it, so anything she tried, he'd be able to atleast try to couter it with his own form of alchemy. He let out a light chuckle, letting his mind return to the seen, and showing no sign of caution, warning, or worry. He would enjoy the time when it would be the time to have fun, and worry when the time to worry arose... If it ever arose...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"Huh what was that?"She said, looking at the direction he was looking and saw what a body shot was. Anastasiya had a flashback of something similar, though it was downright unpleasant, and smilar looked back at Sashura.
"That's abit vulagr, no? Abit unhealthy if you ask me." Anastasiya said in a cheeful voice while grabbing the champagne and started drinking it straight from the bottle. She felt some unease from him and probably from her naturally murderous aura. Anastasiya hoped to appease his unease and started to do this:
She placed her right leg on the table and started to unload all the hidden daggers, placing them on the table. Then, placing her leg back onto the floor, took out some needles from her hair, putting them on the same same and then finally, all the poison vials that was hidden within her dress..
"There, I can't possibly kill you, poison you, drug or whatever. You can trust me unless I try to, you turn me into the most beautiful corpse Drachma has ever seen." Anastasiya said cheerfuly, though abit too cheerfully and let out a little hiccup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Sashura chuckled abit and nodded in agreement, seeing what she was getting at. He simply asked for another glass of vodka, and in mid sip, he watched as she started placing alot of weaponry on the counter, which startled the bar tender. Sashura quickly grabbed his jacket and placed it over the weapons and slendered his eyes, placing his hand o the hilt of his katana, which was worn on the waist of the servant. As all turned out, Sashura had spies that were here to watch every move in case something went down, and many eyes quickly averted to her as some eve held her at gun point from beneath their jackets and towels. Sashura's face was serious, and obviously he was no longer in the joking mood. He spoke calmly and quietly, yet his voice was still audible as he made sure to speak near her ear so it didn't look suspicious.

"What is the meaning of all this? Are you trying to cause a scene? Or did you just have the intention to try and kill me off tonight and make a run for it? I do not tolerate traitors, Romanov..."

Sashura hated havig to speak so harsh, but the safety of Drachma came before his own very life. Drachma was his mother, and now that she had been introduced to his date, the last thing he wanted to do was give her a bad first impression. He hoped that Anastasiya would understand... Then again, would anyone be able to not take offense to such accusations? Sashura sighed, as his job, once more, was interfering with his personal life, but then again, was it truly worth it? His head was swirling in confusion... When did he start getting so emotional and sympathetic? Since when did he question his morals and actions? And why was he questioning his own loyalty to Drachma? The power of women was truly amazing to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

"Why would I want to kill you for? What would I gain out of it besides money! I just bought these out so I can porve that I'm not going to kill in this night or the next or any other nights." She said, trying to sound clear despite how much drink she has downed. Anastasiya now realised that no one really trusted her; her past, her actions, it's all there. But then, she never triusted anybody and only asked just to decieve them in the end..
She simply sighed, muttered a sorry, and started to walk to the dance floor with champagne in hand. What a sight. Anastasiya took another large gulp of champagne but felt lightheaded. Knowing what this means, instead of walking to the dance floor, she slumped into the nearest seat and started dozing off. Remebering what she said, to take her to a place more quiet when she was drunk, and wondered where he would take her...On the other hand, she would make a lovely corpse...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next