Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Moving In EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Moving In EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Moving In EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Moving In EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Moving In EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Moving In EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Moving In EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Moving In EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Moving In EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Moving In EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Moving In

4 posters

Go down

Moving In Empty Moving In

Post by Alejandra Rovella Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, Wolfgang had NOT been kidding when he had promised her a nice house to go with her new job. Vaingloria was situated on the southeast side of Gelemorté, near the coast. Alejandra's swanky new pad was located on a winding road that led around a good chunk of the coast of the island. She could walk out her front door, down some creaky, wooden steps and hit the beach. Now THAT was sweet. Gelemorté wasn't quite as warm as La Cerisé, but a beach was a beach. The house was equally lovely. A variety of hedges surrounded the front of the house, although a driveway peeked out. The driveway continued up, through the spacious front yard (she had noticed she had no backyard... but given the front yard and beach, that was cool). It led to a THREE-CAR-GARAGE. Alejandra had squealed with delight when she had seen that. When Wolfgang had hired her, he had also mentioned making her his personal mechanic. Clearly a mechanic required a sweet place to put her own car and every tool she needed. She could probably have lived in that garage.

Not that she had to. She had a three-bedroom house to live in. It was rather modern, with huge floor-to-ceiling windows in the top-floor living room so she could look out at the ocean. The kitchen was fitted with the very best of everything and on the first floor, she had an office, in case she wanted to work from home. “Mama, I could seriously fit the whole family in here if I wanted to. ...Maybe. The boys could sleep on the floor.” She heard her mother laugh into the phone. “Alright, Mama. I've got to finish decorating. The movers finally got all of my furniture, plus the new stuff I had to buy, all set. I'll talk to you soon. Send my love to the family.” She hit the “end” button on her phone and placed it on the side table. She had bought a gorgeous couch that went beautifully in her living room. But there was an empty space above the couch that needed to be filled with SOMETHING. Luckily, Alejandra had just the thing. Adolfo, one of her cousins, enjoyed oil painting in his free time. He had painted a beautiful picture of the Cerisian landscape, with her car driving along a winding road. It was a large piece and one of her favorites.

Alejandra was ready for a little bit of climbing. She had on black shorts, a crimson tank top and bare feet. On this rare occasion, her hair was pulled back, so it wouldn't get in her face. She climbed onto the cushions of the couch, hammer and nail in hand. She frowned as she did not come up to the point she wanted. Scrunching her nose, she carefully pulled herself up to the back of the couch, feet placed sideways (as if on a balance beam). She reached up with the nail, placing it against the wall. She lifted the hammer to swing...

DIIIIIIIIIIING DOOOONNNG

Shit. Alejandra groaned. Visitors, now?? Well, she wasn't getting down. She turned her head towards the entranceway, bellowing “COME IN. IT'S UNLOCKED!!!
Alejandra Rovella
Alejandra Rovella
TRB0FR33K

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Moving In Empty Re: Moving In

Post by Bronze Degan Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 pm

It was an odd world that forced a man of peace into a position dedicated to war, whats more it was an odd world that forced that man to make house calls in a nation where he supposedly held some tangible amount of power. Not that bronze was complaining ohhh no, after all it wasn't everyday that a supposedly beautiful woman came to work for the king... Though the king may have just said that to get him out of bed this morning. He honestly wouldn't have put it past him, the man may have been high out of his mind most days, nights, and mornings but the man was still as sharp as a tack and knew exactly how to motivate the people that worked for him, anf for bronze well he had promised him that eye candy would await up this twisting road, eye candy that may or may not have raven dark hair. So that being said, Bronze had thrown on the cloths most associated with what he deemed his "old life". A pair of dark slacks that appeared to glow when the light hit them right, a coat that was chased with threads that glowed in the dark and a shirt that held no real significance other then the fact that it covered his torso... Which was needed... He thought.

So with clothes on his back he had made his way up a rather interesting road that could in fact be said to be winding its way up and then down a hill, he found his way to a rather beautifully situated home located right on the BEACH. That had caused the man to stop and blink a few times... How often had he asked for a place just like this? Okay maybe with a smaller garage and more inside pools and hot tubs but something CLOSE!! At least... Once. He thought pack on it and adjusted the pineapple he had dressed up all fancy like(Having tied a pink ribbon around the top) and got out of his rather modest car and for lack of a better term he pranced up to the front door, it wasn't often that Bronze let him self prance, or skip, or swagger anymore and he tended to indulge in those odd ways of locomotion when ever he had the chance to get away with it.

He got to the door, and before letting himself knock he ran his finger through his hair, made him self smile in a friendly manner and reflected on how he looked like a simple messenger boy...man...Thing... Or maybe some sort of kissogram...(Which might not have been a bad change of professions if this job went wrong.) Ahh well one most make sacrifices in order to meet maybe beautiful women. Then quickly before he could second guess him self he ratt-at-atted on the door and waited for what he hoped was the voice and face of an angel... And not that of a lizard person. “COME IN. IT'S UNLOCKED!!!”. Well that certainly didn;t sound like the lizard folk... He hadn't heard a single screech in that entire sentence.

He opened the door with his free hand and just barely stopped him self from skipping in. Generals he was told, DO NOT SKIP! He let out a little sigh and took a dignified step into the unknown womans home and looked around... IT was moving day it seemed... And thats when it hit him, he didn't know the name of the woman he had come here to meet...Well, that may cause a little difficulty. "It looks like the king spared no expense!" He figured he could gloss over the fact that her name was as of yet still an unknown. Now where was this hopefully not lizard woman?
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 am

Hmm... It had taken a little while, but it seemed that, as Wolfy pondered the status of his existential being, in that dark, dark, space in which he'd found himself, that he had been able to come to a rather intriguing, and slightly strange, but just slightly so, conjecture; the trunk of Bronze's car smelled like fish cakes. Oddly enough, he'd decided he liked fish cakes anyways, though, and therefore laid curled up inside the trunk of the car for the entire ride. He hadn't stowed away or anything. Bronze had been informed six times before they even got to his car that he'd been planning to take a nap in the trunk. Why? Well, obviously, umm... Uuh... Hmm... Nope, even Wolfy had no idea why he wanted to lie down in the trunk and sleep. But as the car stopped and he pushed open the trunk with his foot and climbed out, bumping his head on the trunk as it tried to close itself again.

After exiting the machine, he promptly skipped to the back door of the car, opened it, and retrieved a single daisy, with a little tie-dyed ribbon around the stem. It even had a little tag on it that said "Alejandra!!!! 8D" Holding it tightly in one hand, he skipped to the door, catching up with Bronze, who seemed to be having not as much fun waking as he was. Wolfy didn't know WHY, of course; here HE was, a man nearly in his forties, the dignified leader of a nation, and HE was skipping! He could toats see into Bronze's brain and tell that he REALLYREALLYREALLY wanted to skip!

OH WELL~ Skipping over to the door, right behind his General, he chose to LEAPFROG OVER BRONZE!! Like a MAN! Sadly, the door wasn't big enough, so as he did such, he slammed his face into the doorway and fell on his royal bum. "AMGNOOOOOO. Bronzey, youse was supposeded to stands still! Why you do zat for!?" Standing quickly and brushing himself off, he skipped into the room behind Bronze, and grinned as Bronze noted how nice her house was. "Yepyepyep!~ Expenseses ain't NEVAH ta be spared! Bee-tee-double-yoo, dids youse want youse a nice new house and a nice new car and a nice new boat and craps?~ Remember, all youse ever gotta do's ask, and BAM! KEYS! Keys is sexy, Bronze, never forget that." After giving Bronze a small lecture on the value of keys, keys, keys, and keyrings and such, he noted that they were in Alejandra's house, and had yet to give her the small flower of welcoming, which he may or may not have been tempted to eat a little while ago.
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandra Rovella Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Alejandra had resumed her preparation of hammer hitting nail after bellowing at her visitors. She held the nail carefully, making sure her thumb was out of the way. She reached back with the hammer and smacked it down on the nail. She grinned as the nail burst into the wall. She tapped it several more times until it was at the perfect picture-hanging length. She tossed the hammer back down onto the couch, listening to the quiet thud as it hit the couch. She vaguely recalled hearing her front door opening, but at this point, no one had come upstairs. Seriously? Alejandra glanced at the ground and then back at the wall. It would be immeasurably sweet to push off the wall, do a back-flip and land on the ground. Too bad Alejandra wasn't trained in gymnastics. Crap.

She opted instead of putting one foot down then the other, cursing in Cerisian as her left foot landed on the hammer. She wrinkled her nose and hopped down off the couch, lifting up her foot to make sure she hadn't punctured skin. Glad to see that wasn't the case, she went over to the top of the stairs. She looked down at the two men who stood down there. They were standing around awkwardly, clearly having no idea what to do. She figured one of them had to be Wolfgang... considering he was the only one with her address at this point. One guy looked around her own age and he definitely wasn't bad on the eyes. Actually, they were both pretty cute, although one definitely looked a little bit older. Maybe somewhere around Donatello's age? He was in his 40s or something. Alejandra shrugged inwardly. She walked down several of the steps, figuring she would catch their attention. “So. One of you must be Wolfgang. And the other one must be some person I don't know yet. I'm Alejandra.
Alejandra Rovella
Alejandra Rovella
TRB0FR33K

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Bronze felt a pressure on his back and the next thing he knew a his king went flying over his back and right into the door frame, then with all the grace of a drunken camel he leaped to his feet and started to well... Jabber. To understand the king one must pay close attention to each and every word he says as well as care about what exactly he was saying... Bronze did nether of these things so everything that came out of Wolfy's mouth was jibberish, in fact he was ignoring the king in just about ever way possible. In fact he didn't even wonder where the other man had come from, he had long since stopped caring about how Wolfgang just sorta appeared at the most random of places, like inside his daughters birthday cake, or scuba diving in his new hot tub... Now that had been awkward. “So. One of you must be Wolfgang. And the other one must be some person I don't know yet. I'm Alejandra.” Not one to miss an opening Bronze just looked at the Cersian beauty smiled some and started to speak."Im the unknown one, but you can call me Marcus or Bronze if you like, the crazy man beside me is Wolfy, dont mind him to much."

Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 am

Hmmm... Being in this house reminded him of birthday presents, oddly. And birthday cake! Boy, that was one fun party... Didn't know the kid, just that it was Bronze's, and that the cake was coconut-vanilla, and delicious. He would know, he had to eat his way inside it, but it was WORTH IT for that excited, and joyous scream of sheer terror as many small children wondered why the scary man was in the cake. Oddly, nobody seemed to like the cake, very much, so he was the only one who really ate any, as Bronze just facepalmed a lot. Hmm... He facepalmed quite a lot, actually. Weird. WELL, the time Wolfy went scuba-diving, he didn't facepalm. Rather, he squeezed his loofah thingy, and screamed like a little girl. ALSO WEIRD. But Wolfy screamed back, by way of greeting. He then dove back into the water, and Bronze scampered away, probably to put on something nice, expecting Wolfy to take him to dinner or something, which he TOATS would have did, had he not been busy scuba-diving in the bathtub.

AAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS. Alejandra stepped into the room, and said stuff, as Bronze said other stuff. Wolfy couldn't be bothered to particularly listen, as he was preoccupied with doing a handstand, wobbling only a little on his right hand, as he tilted his head up to look at his new employee. "Heyyo!~ Bronzey's right about dat, Ms. Rovella, I'm Wolfy, odor-wise knowed as Wolfygang Murinyo, king of the camelpeople! But please, calls meh Wolfy! You got a nice place here, who sold it to ya?"
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandra Rovella Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

"I'm the unknown one, but you can call me Marcus or Bronze if you like, the crazy man beside me is Wolfy, don't mind him too much." Marcus OR Bronze? Couldn't the guy just make up his mind with his choice of names? Well, she'd go with the first one to make things easy, she supposed. “So Marcus, what exactly do you do? Are we like... co-workers or something?” She turned to look at Wolfgang and saw him doing a handstand in her entrance way. She raised her eyebrows slightly at this.

"Heyyo!~ Bronzey's right about dat, Ms. Rovella, I'm Wolfy, odor-wise knowed as Wolfygang Murinyo, king of the camelpeople! But please, calls meh Wolfy! You got a nice place here, who sold it to ya?" She blinked a couple times, staring in disbelief. Okay, WHAT had she agreed to exactly? Sweet deal this job may be, but it was starting to seem more and more like she was working for a mad man. And was that really a good thing? She still wasn't sure yet. She gave him an odd look as she gestured casually at him. “I have no idea who sold it to me, considering you're the one who bought it.” She then gestured back behind her, indicating they could actually enter her house. “You guys are welcome to come upstairs. I can get you something to drink or eat, although the pickings are slim at the moment. I haven't gone shopping for groceries yet.
Alejandra Rovella
Alejandra Rovella
TRB0FR33K

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:34 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 pm

“So Marcus, what exactly do you do? Are we like... co-workers or something?” He hid a grimace as she called him by his actual name, this always happened when he gave someone a choice. Because calling someone Bronze was just odd right? He sighed shook his head and fallowed her into the house. "Im... Im honestly not sure, i was told today that you where a "new and important hire" not in those exact words mind you, and that i should meet you... But i was not told what you where hired for, and when i asked good king Wolfgang said something about pigs stealing eggs... So you know more then me at this point" Which given his position was not the best thing to admit in the world, but given the man he worked for he figured not knowing and or not understanding something would be something normal for this job. "And honestly, water would be amazing right now, if you dont mind that is"

He spoke more... Officially then he was used to, trying to sound slightly more mature then was normal and he honestly wasn't sure how he was coming off. Did he sound stiff and pretentious? Was he being overly formal? Was his choice of wording poor? He was trying to force him self into a job and position he was not meant for in the slightest and with every action, every meeting and ever word he felt like he did not belong with even greater intensity, sometimes he had to wonder if it showed.

((Sorry for such a long wait e.e))
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Murinyo Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 am

Yay, his friends were getting along!~ And they quite OBVIOUSLY knew their relations with one another. Well, he assumed so until she asked if herself and Bronze were coworkers, and Bronze responded that he wasn't quite sure, but that Wolfy had mentioned pigs stealing eggs. Waht.

Placing a pair of fingers to the bridge of his nose, he flailed his other arm and shook his head. "AAAAAAAAAAAH nein. I toats din'tn't tells ya 'bout piggsies stealin eggses! I said it weres the steel pig eggs! As in, youse twos was tighter'n steel piggy eggs! Y'know, coworkin-wises'n'such." Made sense to him, to be fair... To the other two, few ccould really predict how well they understood it, though, as always, the odds were low. Anyways... Moving on, she replied to his compliment with a confused stare, not exactly sure who bought it. Well, rather, she was sure, but she assumed he knew that he'd been the one to sell it to her. But he didn'- Did he? He did. HE DID!~ "Oyah! I almosted forgetsed! Well, I def'nitely likes whatcha done with the place sinced I done moving oat." This was complimented by that winning grin of his, and a cheery laugh, despite the fact he'd never lived in the house, and she hadn't really fini\shed doing anything with the place to begin with. Ah well!~ At the mention of food, his attention flew back at her, abruptly ending that prior train of thought, and he pondered briefly. "Hmmm... If'n youse gots a jar'a'peanit butters, I'd be happeh bout zat!~ I think one'a my keys felled in the peanit butters 'nyhow..."

(~(WELL. Sorry for the late reply. ;_; But enjoy the Wolfy-based madness?)~)
Wolfgang Murinyo
Wolfgang Murinyo
PROFESSOR BACUN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandra Rovella Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Alejandra was more confirmed that she worked for some ridiculous people. She went up into her kitchen, pouring a glass of cold water for Bronze. She then dug through a few boxes, finding a jar of peanut butter. With a shrug, she grabbed a plastic spoon. The two men were in her living room and she handed the water to Bronze and the spoon and peanut butter to Wolfgang. “Well, I'm sure your keys aren't in my peanut butter, but here's some if you're hungry.” She decided to let things lie with Wolfgang, and turned back to Bronze. “I'm afraid I can't remember my full title, but I'm essentially the person who makes sure we have all the money we need. The treasury is my area of domain.” She gave a small shrug and a laugh. “And I think I'm also Wolfgang's personal mechanic.” She gestured at the two of them to sit as she took a seat on the corner of her couch. “So what do you do, exactly? And why do they call you 'Bronze'?
Alejandra Rovella
Alejandra Rovella
TRB0FR33K

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis