Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!!

Go down

The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! Empty The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Amane stumbled out of the bar sake in hand and had nothing sensible to say. he was in all drink, or at least acting it anyway. It was true that Amane rarely got drunk drunk no matter how much he drank but now and again he liked to play drunk. As he stumbled he slurred his speech and was hardly audible. His feet fumbling round and he was barely able to stand on his own.

As he stumbled round he had what seemed an obvious sign of being drunk. If you looked at him he had a slight red line across his cheeks and nose just under his eyes. He stumbled more and almost fell quite a few times. His slur started to subside but he was still drunker than a horn dog in mating season was horny. Amane smashed his left arm into a nearby wall and let out a whelp of pain as he slammed his right hand into another wall and smashed a hole in it.

Looking innocent he spoke. "Orro?" He let out a small giggle and spoke once more. "Oppsie." He said in a small child like voice. But he regained his posture for a second only to start to fall once more.

Back to top Go down

The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! Empty Re: The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Blake tired as hell walks into Resembool not noticing the welcome sign due to thoughts of rest. " Where the hell am I , am I even in Amestris anymore? " He asked himself as he though back two days ago. " When I get back ill kill him... " he remebers hearing another Soilder tell him a wanted criminal left this way. Of course after a half hour he figured out he was lying but Blake was lost and now he has wandered here into Resembool. All that was on Blakes mind was sleep and a nice bed. Blake wandered up to a Seemingly drunk man outside of a bar he thought to himself ' God dammnit just what I need a drunk to top it all of ' Blake rolled his eyes but stopped as he might have some brain cells left to tell him where a place to stay was

Back to top Go down

The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!! Empty Re: The plight of the four fools!!! ENTER FOUR FOOLS!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Enrya sighed as she followed Amane out of the bar. She had one of her hands rubbing her temples softly as she watched him stumble as he walked. Well, at least he tried to. She turned some back to the bar. “I’m sorry for his actions. I’ll pay for the damages tomorrow morning.” She called out to the bar owner that was cussing up a storm inside. The bar owner was cussing so much that it made the worse sailor look like a nun. She couldn’t help to smile a bit though. This was quite hilarious to see. She quickly turned to face back to the streets as she closed the door of the bar behind her. She didn’t want to make the bar owner even more pissed from the smile on her lips. She sighed some as she placed her hands on her hips and followed after Amane till she caught up to him. Which wasn’t so hard to do by any means.

Once she reached him, she moved to put one of his arms over her shoulders. She was helping to hold him up. Which was a bit hard thanks to all the armor he wore. “Jeez Amane. You’re a handful.” She said as she rolled her eyes. When he started to attack a wall, she let him go. She wasn’t going to get hit while he attacked the wall. She just sweatdropped some as she watched him. “I do not know you.” She said as she shook her head when he fell back after he was done. She moved to him and bent over some as she nudged his side with the tip of her shoe. “Hey. Hey you. C’mon get up now. Can’t have you be drunk and out alone. You’re too dangerous.” She said as she bent over some more as to help him up. “Ugh. God. You’re heavy.” She said on a grunt as she tried to lift him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm

As Aname was being helped up he hiccuped a little and leaned on enrya. It was agood thing she was there because he would have been at alsot for what to do if she wasn't. They say first impressions are the ones that stick but then again I don't remember the first time I met my mom. As Amane did this he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him. He was not pleasant looking at all but then again most were not to Amane. He stood as best he could to his feet and leaned forward staring at Blake in his eyes about three centameters away from his nose. Then he hiccuped and he leaned back clasping his stomach he rubbed it and spoke. "Ahhhh, sake hits the spot that it does." He said as he then leaned back on Enrya being as he almost fell over. His right arm being metal weighed him down. He knew this must have been hard for Enrya to handle but she seemed fine so he kept to his drunk role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Blake sighed and asked Enrya " Is he ok? " Blake tapped his side to make sure his trusty pistol was still there which it was. He then moved the hair out of his eyes. Blake bent his legs alittle bit to give himself some relief from all the walking he had just preiviously done. Blake started to daze himself out from being tired. Blake snapped back up and got his attention back at Amane and Enrya. Blake takes a tep backwards due to the intense smell of Sake coming off Amane's breath. Blake blinked and readjusted himself again 'I hate Sake , really it had to be Sake of all drinks ' he thought to himself as he waited for a reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Enrya stumbled a bit a Amane leaned onto her. She was ready, but again, the weight was what kept her off balance. “Why do you never take this damn armor off? Jeez. I’m afraid to look at your skin under it all. Probably be as white as snow.” She groused as she held him up. “Hm?” She said as she blinked her golden eyes some. She then looked up while following where Amane was looking. It was another male. At his question, she tried to shrug. But that didn’t work so she just nodded her head to him. “He’s just drunk. He’ll be fine in a few hours or so. He just needs to rest somewhere comfortable while he sobers up.” She said. She blinked as Amane started to lean forward towards Blake. “Woah! Woah! Amane! No leaning!” She chastised him as she frowned at him some. “Give him some space. Your breath doesn’t smell like a bunch of roses ya know?” She said as she tried to pull him back from leaning too far forward. She looked back to the male. “Sorry about that. I’m Enrya by the way. Enrya Silverblood. You are?” She asked the male as she lifted her free hand and smacked Amane in the side of the head lightly. She shook her head some at him as he swayed again. She almost fell over along with him. “Wah~! Ahhhh~!” She yelped as she lost a hold of him and started to fall back. She winced some as she landed hard onto her back on the ground. “Ooowww~!” She whined as she just laid there. She didn’t want to move just yet. She was breathing and allowed one of her hands to move under her to rub her back some. She winced a bit as she felt where most of her back hit a few rocks under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 am

(sorry!!! >< got side tracked)
Labelisa had been walking around town tonight. She was bored, and ran out of good books to read. So she desided to go get a drink. Labelisa giggled at the thought, a shy girl who never talks to someone unless spoken to, going out to get a drink late at night because she was bored....and out of vodka. she slowly walked up to the bar, in only her normal dress and boots. the rest of her items discarded back home. she blinked as she came apon the a comotion outside the bar, she reconized amane, but not the other two people. So she tryed to sneek past with out getting noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Blake chuckled atlittle bit at Amane's antics " Im Blake , Warrant Officer Blake Styen of the Amestrian Military. " Blake smiled but inside he thought ' Of course I laugh at him thats how they draw you in make you think its all fun and games. '
Blake added " Hey , may I ask where the hell am I iv been wandering for two days now and i have lost all sense of direction " Blake rubbed the back of his head then crouched down to get some relief onto his killing legs. Amazingly it helped alot. He let out a sigh of relief. He looked around when he spotted someone looking like they trying to hide from someone he didnt say anything yet because he wanted to see how this played out. Blake's attention returned to Amane and Enrya as he waited for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 pm

"I shmell.....Er...Uh...I shmell...." He took a moment to think as his face pondered he made a very odd one at that. After a few moments he finally understood where he knew that scent from and that presence. Yes that presence was. Amane leaped up and disappeared in an instant. He reappeared in front to the woman he sensed and knew it was here from the beginning. He knelt down in front of her and looked in to her eyes. Placing his left hand on her cheek he spoke.

"It has been a while that it has." Seemingly all his "drunkness" went away just like that. It was gone and disappeared. From there he yelled out to Blake. "You are in Resembool that you are." After said sentence Amane stood up to his full six foot two and towered over her. Indeed it was a day to remember as Enrya and Labelisa. As he stood there and looked in to her eyes he felt as though he was going to be struck at any moment so he let out this one sentence before anything could happen. "Join me for a drink that you will, correct?" He asked in a kind and heartfelt tone. After he asked he smiled, cocked his head to the left a bit and closed his eyes.(for those who haave seen bleach..think Gin Ichimaru)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

“Nice to meet you Blake.” She told him with a smile. Her smile would show off her pearly whites, even her increased length of her incisors a bit. While Enrya was on the ground on her back, she saw from the corner of her eye a female trying to sneak around them to get into the bar. She sighed some inwardly when Amane and Blake didn’t help her up. They didn’t even ask her if she was alright. “Gee, thanks guys. What a bunch of help you two are.” She thought to herself within her mind. The tone and way that she said it was sarcastic and showed that she was a bit miffed at this fact. But she kept it to herself. She never showed her anger by yelling. Oh no, she showed it by going deathly quiet. Silence was more deadly then yelling. She was just going to keep it to herself. She always has and always will. It was how she was.

She had an emotionless look on her facial features as she moved to stand back up. She first rose up her knees into the air. Her hands came round to the back of her knees and she rocked forward enough so that she was now sitting up on the ground. “My, my. Good thing dirt and whatnot doesn’t show.” She spoke to herself as she leaned forward some. She slowly started to straighten herself up. She rubbed her back some with her left hand for a few short moments. She then used her left hand to brush off her right shoulder and vice versa with her right hand. “Amane…” She said in a soft tone as one of her hands balled up into a fist. Before he would be able to respond, she sent a punch at him. While he hand moved towards him, she opened it and slapped him upside the head again. “See if I help you anymore. Hmph.” She said with a frown as she narrowed her eyes a bit. She was quite a fire cracker indeed. She turned her back some as she rolled her eyes as Amane spoke to the other female. As she heard him ask a question, she tried her best to not gag. “Well since Amane is obviously not drunk, I can leave him in your care then? I’m going to lay down somewhere better then on a rocky ground. Don’t call me if he knocks buildings to the ground though. I’m not his keeper. I would like to not have back problems.” She said as she turned her back on them and started to walk away. She stopped walking though and looked up at the moon silently. She was putting her mind at ease as well as her body. She wasn't even paying any attention to the other three people there as she was deep within her own thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Labelisa froze as she had been caught, she sweat droped and blushed "y-yes it h-has amane-kun". Labelisa's head hung down as he stood up, she swore she only looked twelve and not twenty. Labelisa smiled "sure" she said right before aname was hit, suprizingly she didnt ack shocked, more..she tryed not to laugh. "are you ok amane-kun?" she asked. Labelisa looked up at the women who was speaking to her and smiled "o-ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Blake shrugged and walked up to the girl and where the others went. He up to the new girl and holds out his hand for her to shake " Im Blake Styen. " He said with a faint smile. It would be better but he is suprised to have enough energy to talk and walk. Blake thinks ' Amane seems better drunk than this creepy smile person. '
Before Labelisa can shake his hand his legs finally lose all the energy in them and Blake drops to the ground " Oww , ahhh " He says in perfect unision. Blake just sits up and watches everything from going on. Blake looked around and acted like nothing had just happened though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Getting hit Amane simply uttered one word. "Orro?" Before he grabed his head in pain. He then returned to normal like nothing happened. Amane tapped Labelisa's head and spoke. "Good, However I just realized I have a prior engagement. I apologize young Labelisa that I do." After he said that he gave her a kind smile and patted her on the head again. After he walked over to Enrya. Here he stood next to her and gazed at the sky with her and didn't speak. No he was afraid to. If he said anything he might strike a nerve or cause more problems.but he decided to speak anyway. "It's a nice night that it is. Almost as beautiful as a goddess such as your self." He said as he placed his hands in to his pockets and started to walk away. not looking back he waved and inside he was dieing because of how he wanted to be with Enrya. But now was not the time and place, not not yet anyway. He stopped and thought for a moment. He simply left off into the horizon with out saying good bye to anyone except Enrya.

{{exit}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Enrya just nodded her head to the other female as she heard her respond to what she had said before. She noticed that this other female was stuttering some as she spoke. Just from that, Enrya deducted what kind of female she was. One that was shy and nervous around others. Especially when it came to being around strangers. Enrya blinked out of her trance-like state as she heard something fall to the ground. She turned her head to the right some. She looked over her shoulder. She saw just enough to know that Blake fell to the ground. Why? She didn’t know or how this happened. Maybe his legs were just tired? If so, then why didn’t he just sit down? Or lean against the wall? Either way, he seemed to be alright. She smiled a bit as he sat up and just looked around. She had to hold back a chuckle as she shook her head some. She moved her gaze back to the moon and started to gaze up at it all over again. She loved the way the moon looked. So full and bright in the dark, dark night sky.

She caught something move into the line of sight from the corner of her eye. It was Amane. It seemed that she usually see him from the corners of her eyes. She stayed silent as she kept her eyes on the moon up above. She knew he had something to say to her. She silently nodded her head some as Amane spoke. She agreed with him. It is a beautiful night indeed. She stopped her nodding some though when he continued to speak. She blinked a couple of times as she replayed within her mind of what he just said to her. Did he just call her beautiful? And a goddess? She was lucky that her darkened skin color hid her blush well. She turned her head some as he started to move away from her. She watched him walk away, a slight confused look on her beautiful face. She raised a brow as he stopped for a moment. But then he started to move again. She turned to face Blake as well as the other female. “Be careful, perhaps we shall meet again later.” She said as she waved good bye to them both. She then started to follow after Amane. She made sure to keep him within her sights as she went after him.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 am

Labelisa blinked as this all went on. She sweat droped yet agian. Why was everyone being so..dramatic? It was like some kind of soap oprea. Labelisa shruged it off and said good bye to amane and the other women before turning to blake "a-are y-you a-alright?" she asked conserned as she croched next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Blake looked over at her after watching the two people leave the scene " Huh , oh yeah Im alright im just really tired , yourself? " Blake asked as he sat back alittle bit feeling relaxed now that the half drunk guy was gone. Blake sighed as he felt alittle weird sitting on the ground but right now his legs didnt care how weird he felt as long as they get some rest no matter where. He sighed then noticed he was leaning on his gun so he sat in a diffrent possition before he messed somthing up with his lucky pistol. He kept it hidden though so it wouldnt scare her and make her think he was somthing he was not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Labelisa smiled and laid her head on her chin. "i-im f-fine, j-just bored" she said smiling. She was starting to get less shy. she pushed a peace of hair behind her ear. "so why are you so tired?" she asked cirous, caching her self off gard because she hadnt studdered once in that senctence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:48 pm

[Labelisa and Blake, again, 150 words per post please. ^^]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down