Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Life life and new problem - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Life life and new problem

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life life and new problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Life life and new problem

Post by Rolego Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:58 am

Rolego looked at her with the same smile, it was totally perfect to see this. But also since he did not know the language, he was in the shade. He caught a few words here and there, but there was not enough to actually give him a clear picture. He stood and soon moved to Salane, as Ronnie was finishing whatever she was saying. Only to look to Salane with a great grin. Though she could not see it, it did mean alot to him.

His head was actually in line for one, and it made his day so much better. Also, while he sat, he kept an eye on the surroundings. Yes, they were totally alone, but also he did not feel right. Something was in the air and it made him want to wonder what was wrong. He knew that possibilities of being found was slim...but his bones said otherwise...His ears were in full, and his nose was as well, he could not sense a thing. e thought the lingering smell of gunpowder was to blame.

It made the air around him wreak of it. Even he for a moment thought it was staining his fur cause it made his nose burn a bit. But he still had that feeling. What was happening he did not know or want to know. Soon it hit him, it was the water. It had gone so low that the bottom of it was coming close to being seen through it. This was getting pretty bad. They could not be here for long.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

Location : In the very depths of my mind....and maybe even yours.

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Rolego

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 am

Salane sat prettily as she waited for Ronnie to speak. She was actually a bit excited, cause she knew very well what she was going to ask. But, for some reason, she had a small itch. In other words, she had a small tweak of interest if Ron did ask. This was the first in a long time and her holding in the secret was really getting at her. She really wanted to tell someone. But at the same time, hearing how Ron spoke and acted it was odd. She did not know whether or not to say that it was only for training. it did sound kind of strange when one really thinks of it. She then felt Rolego sit next to her. She then began to pet his mane. It was strangely softer now..

Well... I want curious, Salane. Why do you wear a blindfold? Are you blind or somethin'? Also, why are you here, even?

She gave a small sigh as she asked for the reason of her being there. It was also a strange reason. So with a small sigh and small shift in the way she sat she began to articulate the words.

Well you see, I am out here to study the ruins. Though I cannot see them, little cracks and engravings make it easier for me to read and to understand. I have been trying to learn how to use the full power of my abilities. Though it is sand, I have to be able to control better so I can be more precise...also...I like the ruins. My father used to take me out here, he would tell me great stories about these stones..

She stopped for a moment, thinking of her past memories with him. She really loved her dad alot, and not being near him anymore made her heart sink a bit every moment he was not there. But it was better than her home. She hated the ways they had, and also she hated being in the house by herself. She could not make friends, and now since she was out and finally began to get them. She was feeling how great the world really was. So with that she continued.

Well, that is why I am here. And, the reason for this, She pointed to her blind fold. I wanted train my self. Knowing and seeing that my abilities with the sand, i wanted to test myself. In using the sands as a way to feel and see around me for long distances and being able to walk like this, made me learn quicker.

She gave a sweet grin at Ronnie as she finished saying so. It was not that big of a secret. But there was one more reason. If she was to remove them, the sun would blind her in an instant. So she could not take it off even if she tried.

So, what about you? I know you coming here was not just by accident. Why are you in the desert?

This was in her mind for a while. Why was Ron in the desert? One just does not simply walk in expecting to not get lost or die without proper things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 am

Well you see, I am out here to study the ruins. Though I cannot see them, little cracks and engravings make it easier for me to read and to understand. I have been trying to learn how to use the full power of my abilities. Though it is sand, I have to be able to control better so I can be more precise...also...I like the ruins. My father used to take me out here, he would tell me great stories about these stones..

Ronnie suddenly felt a burn in her lower stomach at the mention of father.... How long had it been? Did he hate her yet? Did he even remember her? As soon as the thoughts came they left her and she listened to her, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them like a child listening to a story with total interest. She did like learning... Though she never learned anything. She mentally cursed herself. She wanted to understand... Though right now she was trying to not think too much. She grinned slightly but hid it. Her brain going off into her own little world.

Well, that is why I am here. And, the reason for this. I wanted train my self. Knowing and seeing that my abilities with the sand, i wanted to test myself. In using the sands as a way to feel and see around me for long distances and being able to walk like this, made me learn quicker.

Ronnie heard her speak again and narrowed her eyes at her. Listen.... Understand, she tried to think to herself. She wanted to know... She wanted to remember... She wanted to pay attention... She wanted a puppy. A beagle in particular. She thought they were so cute... And maybe it could keep up with her.... Dammit, she was doing it again. She caught herself.

Sand... How do you do stuff with sand?

She tried to contribute... Maybe she missed it... She hated when she did that. She just wanted to stop everything and listen... She really did...

So, what about you? I know you coming here was not just by accident. Why are you in the desert?

Ronnie looked down and thought. She wanted to tell her the truth... She was trying to get somewhere and just simply go severely lost.... But that sounded stupid. Even Ronnie knew that was stupid. And in a way... She was ashamed. She was ashamed she allowed herself to get this lost... But she would never admit that.

I was going somewhere.... On the other side of this desert... Yeah... That

She decided to lie, but for once her tone did not hold it's usual hyper active pushed out glee. It sounded somewhat slowly stated and a little thought out. She was a good liar, she always has been... But something seemed off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:53 am

Rolego sat prettily as the two talked, his skin kinda beginning to crawl knowing that the water supply is now beginning to near its end. He knew that he could drink more, but his concern was the two human bodies in front of him. He knew that if was to drink any water he was going to be able to walk the desert for alot longer than the two in front of him. He heard their speak, but he did not get involved. He knew that he could not understand, and it was meant to be between Salane and Ronnie, so he stood and shook out his fur which by now was making his day alot worse. It helped and harmed him, his mane. It blocked most of the sun from his face. But it was like a oven.

So he again moved back to the small water whole and dipped his head in real quick, his nose barley touching the floor of the pond. Which made him feel good. It was not as near as empty as thought. If he wanted he could have drank much more if need be. So he did just that. Drinking to his hearts content, well almost. he did not want to get to much in his system and begin to have cramps when he set out with the girls. So he made his tank full, and went back to Salane and Ron, shaking his fur a little before he got to close to them. He did not want to drench them.

So as he went to sit down he looked up to the sky...and saw the sun begin to fall...it was past mid day, and the stars were beginning to show up int the sky. And he kinda flushed and blushed a bit...where they going to sleep?

Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 am

Salane sat with a calm smile and with a open mind. She was having some fun with Ronnie, also it was fun to speak to someone who could speak back. It has been some time since she had meet any being actually. Well, one who did not want more than just her friendship. Which brought her some pain in her happiness. Though she could trust Ronnie, she could not feel a bit out of place. She did not know about their passes, but hers was just enough to make her like this. She liked this life, but she missed her father so much. He would do everything for her, guarded her when things were too bad. He did everything for her. But, now being older and free of his shield, she could not help but feel a little vulnerable. It messed with her self esteem. But then heard a small sound of Drake drinking from the lake again, reminding her of what she found. She was happy with him there, and knowing that the ball of fuzz was there for her. Drake brought her here when she needed it. Now, she feels so much better, and oddly more healthy and full.

She owed this chimera her life. But on thing made her from doing that. He did not speak. If Drake could speak this entire world would have been so much better than it was then. It was great already cause he and now Ronnie was there. But that only filled the cup just enough to make her soul feel more at home and at peace. But she wanted more than that. She wanted to know if he could speak, and she wanted to know really bad. She knows there is a boy in there. Someone had to be. He would be who he was if he was not a human before. But, soon she re calmed her mind.

He will talk when he think he is ready...

I was going somewhere.... On the other side of this desert... Yeah... That

Salane gave a small tilt of her head to her...knowing that she was lying. But also, she could hear the sad tone in her voice. Something in which Salane did not like to hear. She gave a small sigh, and though for a quick moment and had a small idea....she began to stand. It was very wobbly at first, but Rolego being next to her made it easy, using him as a stepping stone. Then reached out her hand...lifting the sand in around her...and made her way to Ronnie, sitting down right next her.

You can tell me. It is not like I can see where you are going. Besides, we can help you get there if you like.....So please tell me. Why are you here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:44 am

You can tell me. It is not like I can see where you are going. Besides, we can help you get there if you like.....So please tell me. Why are you here?

Why did she want to know? Why did she care? What drover he to ask. When she sat next to her, Ronnie's body tensed and he hand instantly reached for her gun on instinct.... no... Not this time... Her hand paused an inch away from the gun and drew in a breath and tried to relax. She wasn't used to people coming near her. She looked over at the blinfolded girl then at Rolego.

I... I am.... I was supposed to find somebody.... Somewhere on this map... But... I can't read maps... So I ended up here

She admitted finally and looked down. She hated being lost. She hated her stupid lack of booksmarts. And right now, she just simply hated her general self. This could never have happened to Ronald. He would know what to do... Axel would know what to do. Axel would have kept her on the right path... But now, because of her... They were both dead. She was on her own. The only two people who knew her and could help her and keep her on track... Hyenas... She looked up.

I want my chimera back.....

She then looked at Salane, her tone back to normal and her smug grin back in place. Yes. Just ignore it. Just pushed them down again. It's fine. Everything is fine. He wondered how she did that sand thing. It was neat. She wished she could do something like that... Alchemy was hard for her, though. It was hard study and drilling into her head. Which was a long process for her. But she managed to patent her own stickers! And her time bomb alchemy was awesome. Heh, together she knew they could make glas and stuff. That would be cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 am

Rolego looked as Salane all of a sudden stand he let her use his head as a balance, and moved with her. The sands he saw just simply hovered...like a ghost to a bunch of book in a library, which really was freaking him out. But then soon sat next to Ronnie as Salane sat next to her on the opposite end. Rolego could see the sudden aura and change on Ronnie's face. Salane looked as beautiful as ever with her smile, trying to get Ronnie better. Rolego could not feel but a bit sad fro Ron. Though he did not know what she said, he could feel the sadness just pumping from her, which made him feel a little out of place. Then he heard on word he did understand. Something that he was told many times by many people as he ran for his life.

Chimera

That word rang in his ears as she said this...and also at the same time he looked at her expression just change. It was once sad and gloomy but it changed to happiness and energetic in moments. Rolego felt terrible as she did this...he held things in as well, and he, like she, did some things to keep it in. Which proved to be his undoing many times. He was spat on, hit, shot, and tossed away like garbage. He could see the sadness before...and the everlasting pain after...and he did one thing he thought he would never do.

With a small whine, he nuzzled Ronnie. He could understand...and was now...there if she needed him. He had to keep this promise for sure with Ronnie, for come reason he cared alot about her and her position. So he nuzzled on and on....trying to get through to her.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 am

Salane sat with her calm smile and her calm nature. She did not want to make Ronnie uncomfortable, well more uncomfortable than she already was. She really wanted to help but she knew that the only way she could get anything from Ron is if she was going to trust her. Which, to Salane, was unsure. She did not yet fully trust Ron yet. Mainly cause of the gun indecent a few hours before. But she was more than willing. She was patient and was willing to take her time. But she was feeling an odd feeling from Ron. A very strong sense of sadness, and for what reason she did not know. All she knew was that her feelings were somewhat compromised...and it did not sit to well with Salane. She wanted to do as much as she could for her.

I... I am.... I was supposed to find somebody.... Somewhere on this map... But... I can't read maps... So I ended up here

Salane gave a small nod...but the small sadness soon blew up....and she felt every bit of it in her bones...

I want my chimera back.....

She heard those words and it was like a sound of a bomb going off in her ears. If she did not have a mask she would have had wide eyes. A chimera? It did not shock her cause she hated them, it was just a surprise that Ron probably loved one of them. It was a funny touching moment....cause Salane had one by her side now, but as she thought that. Drake gave a small whimper....and she smiled a bit...knowing why. The human in that Chimera knew more than anyone about being alone...so Salane sat back, and hoped that Ron did not do anything to hurt Rolego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 am

Ronnie was about to say something else when she felt fur suddenly touch her. her hand instantly shot down to her gun but as soon as she noticed what he was doing and relaxed, pulling her hand away from her gun. She giggled slightly and placed her head on his mane.

I heard from an animal science nerd once, that lions are mean to hyena's... But I think you would have liked him

she grinned as she pet him gently. She felt comforted by his general self... Somehow, she felt like he got something in her. Something she didn't even fully comprehend.

So, weren't we going somewhere?

she actually felt a bit more happy.... She felt a little less lonely... then again,t hey didn't know everything.... If they did this situation would be different. Very different. They would both avoid her like anyone who did know. Then again, she felt sometimes that is how it should be. Making friends just hurt. Friends die. Anything with life could easily just leave her. And Ronnie didn't want that happening again. So she decided she best watch herself around these two... And bail if anything happened.

I think I am going to stick with you two for a little bit, that okay with you, homes?

She asked and looked at Salane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Rolego kept on nuzzling for a few moments and felt his own soul begin to repair in its own way. He felt for this girl and it made him feel kinda lucky he was not shot yet. He saw and felt the sudden move on her half and it almost made him fly back and hide again. He did not like guns knowing he cant use them in any way. Also, he did not want to bring out the side that made him fear her to begin with. She had a great shot and knowing that made his skin crawl a little...he was a very large target. But then he began to feel the exact opposite of what he thought he was going to feel. He heard her voice first...and saw that calm look. He just about smiled in return also, it made him feel good to know that he could get through to her some how.

But, what got him was that she began to pet his mane. it was at first strange, and it made him think for a moment. What was she doing? He was not expecting to be petted after what he had witnessed, but when she did it just made him feel, well a little more happy about himself. He could not simply hate himself now, knowing that he was already accepted by too people in the span of a few hours after leaving the ship. He had been left and he left people before...and being accepted again,and taking it slow, made him feel nothing but happiness...so, in return he did give a small smile as he looked at the earth.

But then he looked back up to the sky to see the sky beginning to darken. The stars beginning to glow even brighter in the sky, and the water had now stopped vanishing, it actually began to refill. The water ways under them refueled the water and gave it life. So he could see the slow rising of the water as he saw Ronnie suddenly stand. But one thing stayed in his mind. Where were they going to rest, his home in the ruins was not going to be enough...
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Salane could feel the sudden move by Ronnie and it made her suddenly jump as well. The move was not really in her mind and she did not know that she was that prone to do this. It made her think very wearily of Ronnie and how she lived and how she reacted to thing. It made her actually respect her as well.Well actually more than she already did. The thoughts that were in Salane's head were all just confused and totally blank, she did not want to mess with her the wrong way...nor touch her. She did not know how Ron would react. but then she heard her speak.

I heard from an animal science nerd once, that lions are mean to hyena's... But I think you would have liked him

Salane then cracked a small smile hearing the tender and soft tone, it was not all like before how it was loud and erratic. It sounded so much more calm and knowing. Salane was happy for Drake being there more than ever now. Now she had a being to lean on when she needed it. Salane knew she could not, she would be unable to take alot, she knew of her problems of take specific things. She would cry when Ronnie did, as well as everything else. Pain, misery,...the whole 9 yards. She then hear Ronnie stand.

So, weren't we going somewhere?

Salane gave a small nod and stood herself, her hand search for Rolego's mane. Soon finding him with the help of the sane. She rested her hand on his mane and held on.

I think I am going to stick with you two for a little bit, that okay with you, homes?

Salane gave a small nod of acceptance and reached her hand out for a hand shake.

As long as you want...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 pm

As long as you want...

Ronnie looked down at her hand and smiled before taking it into her dead cold hands.

I like the sound of that

she grinned as she looked at the Chimera near her and smiled somewhat softly. What was it about this creature that made her feel better? Something about him just seemed to comfort her mind, and she did enjoy it. But it somehow also made her feel uneasy. She just needed to keep her head straight.

Can't get too close

she spoke in Cretan, which came out more fluently and easily than the Amestrian had. She looked back at Salane and chuckled slightly.

So, we are going to go... Touch rocks and stuff?

She switch back to Amestrian, as she assumed that was all Salane could speak at this point. She pulled her hand back again and shoved them both in her pockets as she looked around.

Getting dark

she noted. Since she figured Salane might not have really noticed yet, at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Rolego looked at Salane and Ronnie as they talked and soon stood, with him now fully understanding. He also looked around to see where they were going to rest. The was not going to be any kind of rain, to dry and not near any water. Well large bodies of water. But, since it was the change of seasons, it was bound to be as could as ever. He was easily ready for it. He was not to sure with the others though. Ronnie looked like she could take it. But Salane, she looked like she would freeze to death. So Rolego began to think way before it got too dark, and she was to fall apart.

But there was not much he could do. She would not be able to use her sand abilities as she slept either. Well cause she would be asleep and unfocused. Who knows what happens in her mind while she rested. So he gave a small sigh at what he might have to do. He might be a comforter tonight. The first thing tomorrow he and the there others would have to move. But the watering hole wont be there forever. They did not have the time to wait to long however. The water would be gone way before they would. So he gave a small point to of his nose to the water hole.

They better get there fill now before they rested...would be a shame if they were not ready in time.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 pm

As Salane stood by Rolego and soon felt the chill of the evening air. It made her skin get bumps and made her shake a little. But her bloodline was made her keep at that. She was from Drachma, it is always cold up there an...so she was able to do more than just take it...she rather enjoyed it. She missed the cold weather and the snow that fell all year...she missed her family and her dad. But this Chimera was the only thing keeping her mind in a state of peace and happy knowledge. She was wanting to know more about Drake, it was odd that he could not speak, cause she always thought that they always kept their chords...but also he was a 1st generation, so she would not be to surprised to know he could not speak. Then she felt the hand shake of Ron...which made her snap out of her thoughts.

But though her thoughts she went void to Ronnie not hearing anything till what she said last. Her mind soon did pick up the pieces...

Getting dark

Salane gave a nod and actually looked down at Rolego feeling his nose point to something...hear ears did the rest of the work and remembered the water. She looked at Ron with a small look of forgetfulness and embarrassment...she forgotten to refill her canteen.

Yes it is...but hey since the water is still here. You should probably refill what ever you carried your water in. Would be terrible to wake up and you not have enough to live off of...and Drake can take us to the place to stay...unless you saw something before you got here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 am

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2