Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Relization (Open to All) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Relization (Open to All) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Relization (Open to All) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Relization (Open to All) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Relization (Open to All) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Relization (Open to All) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Relization (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Relization (Open to All) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Relization (Open to All) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Relization (Open to All) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Relization (Open to All)

Go down

Relization (Open to All) Empty Relization (Open to All)

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Spencer sat on the sidewalk, leaning his head back against a building. He hadn't been home in a few days, so he had a slight stubble across his chin. His eyes were closed and he was completely still, besides the occasional movement of his can of beer to his mouth. Spence rarely ever drunk beer, he mostly stuck to soda, but he'd been feeling down ever since his date with Atlacia had ended badly. He hadn't really come home since because he didn't want to see her just yet. She was still his best friend, that wouldn't really change, but he wanted to avoid the awkwardness. For some reason or another, he had thought things were going to work out. He felt like an idiot now. He knew, better than most people, that things rarely ever worked out, especially for him. He just didn't really know how much he'd really liked Atlacia in that way until the date had bombed and she'd run off. Now, he was on the fucking streets again, trying to avoid the one person he usually talked things out with. Trying not to think about her. But being on the streets only reminded him of her more. He'd met her when they'd both been living on the streets, after all. When he came back to work, he'd be in trouble, he knew. He'd missed a few days of work without calling in, which you defiantly weren't supposed to do in the military. He probably wouldn't be fired, his soldiers would cover for him, but he'd get yelled at for sure. He sighed and took another swig from his beer. This sucks.

Back to top Go down

Relization (Open to All) Empty Re: Relization (Open to All)

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 am

A slight and elegant tap echoed through out the streets as a man appeared over the horizon. He wore his usual state outfit and his lovable cape and helmet. He was known to every one as the Zero alchemist. It had been some time since he even thought about meeting another state dog until he noted one sitting along the side walk. The tapping stopped abruptly in front of the alchemist and the helmet turned to the side, staring at the man sitting against the wall. He recognized the alchemist as White-Ice. It had been a real long time since he saw this man. Hell, it had been a long time since he saw any state dog other than himself. He crouched down so he was eye level with the man and gleamed at him through the helmet. He didn't speak for some time. Finally, when he stood up, his voice echoed through the streets like a hammer on steel in a forgery.

"Drinking can kill you. But you already knew that didn't you. There are a lot of problems in this world us dogs have to deal with. Which ails you to the point of slowly killing your body? Could it be a loss of someone close? perhaps someone you care deeply for? Or could it be just the plight of an angry fool who hast no time on his hands. I must bid thee the prior though. Is this, truly, what ails you young White-Ice?"

He asked in a some what mocking manner. Then again it was how he was. Everyone knew he was almost always mocking someone or something in some way or some how. he didn't care about some people. Hell, if they were in the way they would have to be crushed and so on. But he didn't care much anyway. Even if it seemed he did, he most likely didn't to most. There was but one as of yet that truly made him care. But that was for anther time to talk of. For now, he waited on White-Ice to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Spencer blinked, looking up. He was only slightly drunk, but regardless, he was still drunk. He thought he recognized the man as the Zero Alchemist, but he hadn't seen him in years, so he couldn't be sure. He stared coldly at the man for a moment before answering. "What do you care? If I want to drink myself to death, it sure isn't any of your damn business what my reasoning is, is it?" Spencer became rather cold when he was drunk. Normally being as anti-social and self conscious as he was, he would have simply stood up and walked off to avoid conversation or all around attention, but he was crazy mad at the world right now. It only succeeded to piss him off more that the man had actually guess what was wrong with him. That guy shouldn't be able to guess his feelings! Weren't his emotions and his thoughts supposed to be his own? He glared at the man, his usual sarcastic blue eyes cold and angry, and took another swig of beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 am

"You foolish young man."

Was all he said as he waved his hand slightly. A low hum arose in the air and an invisible bubble surrounded the two. Zero wasn't going any where. And he wanted to make sure that the White-Ice alchemist knew it. Turning so he was now facing the alchemist he bent down. Helmet facing directly in to the eyes of the man. A quick snap of his fingers lead to the inability for the man to drink any more beer from that can. The added hum would eventually get to someone but Zero was used to it. He had learned to live with that hum as it threw most people off. Sitting there he stared in to the man's eyes and finally he spoke.

"I see. So, It IS the fact that a loved one left you. How Ironic indeed. Young man, White-Ice. As one dog to another, try not to attach yourself to anyone in the military. Nothing good will come of it. If you need something to release your pain then fight me here and now. fight as though I was the one who stole that person away from you. I am offering you my help, as a dog we know only how to relieve our pain be fighting and killing. Allow me to help you relieve that pain. NOW MAKE THE FIRST MOVE OR I WILL FOWL CUR OF THE MILITARY!!!!!"

That last sentence was yelled in the most demonic voice anyone could have ever heard. It felt as though the very depths of the last ring of hell trembled at it's uttering. Zero had taken a liking to this White-Ice and he was not about to let a good dog go to waste. He was going to kill two birds with one stone on this one. He would test the man's alchemical ability and see if he is worthy of asking to join, as well as see if this man was a problem if he declined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down