Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am

"Fine, let the games begin. Have all the fun you want. Because I already know I'm dead," She whispered as the boy's wide eyes watched in amazement as Pride danced her around like some kind of puppet; he was amazed, really, "Duh, we know that you are dead.." Kana giggled At the man's comment, before he returned the remainder of his metal dust into the particles in his stomach cavity, re-opening the little holes, before giggling again as she whined something to 'god'.

"There isnt such a person as a god. Look at me! What am i? A human? No. I'm not even close to human.." The man snapped at her, while the boy got up and walked to his side, tapping him on the shoulder. "No. God hasn't never even touched at me." "God? No, Truth? Yes." The young alchemist suddenly spoke as he drew a scalpel from one of the holes in his body, "The Truth is what you call 'God', and he's how alchemy happens. I know, I've met him, he's very sarcastic if you ask me. Right now he holds the connection between my mind and body, mhmm, and as a result me and Davi-chan will have to go home soon. I'm Auregese!"

"Ugh.. Hey, you. Endavi's friend. Eh.. I forgot what we had to play, so.. I think you can choose the game.." The man said to the boy with a smile as he immediately brightened up and clapped his wooden hands childishly. "Um... I love puppets, I am a puppet without strings like Pinocchio! I got no string, to hold me down~~" He hummed with a spin before the man spoke up again; "Oh, and should we go to check Davi out after this game, eh.. Your name is.. ?"

The boy blinked in slight confusion with his one too-green-to-be-human eye, before presuming that Pride meant that Kana would show Davi to Pride or the man would talk to Davi-chan when they left or something. Jacques was very nice!

"My name's Kana, Kana Kiriyama!" The boy said with a spin before he spun his scalpel, and with dead accuracy, threw it and pierced the woman's left lung through the rib cage. He had been studying and mastering anatomy for quite a long time, after all.

((Jacques, you can choose whether Davi told you about his best friend 'dying' in the car accident years ago or not, but he didn't mention the name, or if he did, he would've said Usagi or something;; Cecilia, you're now fatally injured, so it's your last cahnce to opt and say you don't want Cecilia to die, otherwise Kana or Jacques will most likely finish her off))

Back to top Go down

Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kagome, Kagome [Kana/Jay/Cecilia/Jacques]

Post by Jay Furor Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Jay hung in the back, not wanting in on the torturing. She actually felt a bit of pity for Cecillia. She knew what torture felt like... Besides, she killed her enemies quickly, without mercy, but also without so much sick cold cruelty. She almost tried to stop Jacques from turning Cecillia into a puppet. Almost. She didn't though. Jay looked up again to watch and she saw Cecillia whisper something. Jay had learned how to lip read by now, so she understood it full well. "As you ARE gonna die like that, I guess I could probably do something good for once. Besides letting your corpse stay fully intact. I'll tell your family about you dying." She had her face stay stony as she spoke, in a deadpan voice. She could care less about the girl or her family, but the least she could do was deliver the news of the girl's death. Of course, she wouldn't bring the body or anything. She would also lie. Put it off as a wild bear attack, wherein the bear killed her and ate the body. Jay saw the attack and ran off, afraid the bear would also kill her. She would say that she had met the girl before and that she had been around her parent's neighboorhood a few times. But she wouldn't mention Kana, Jacques or herself as having any involvement. She wasn't stupid. "Where do they live? And what's your name?"

[242]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Cecilia's sight was getting blurry, and she just watched as Kana and Jacques just laughed and acted like this was a fun little game. She then watched the scalpel sail through the air and make a direct hit to her lung. She coughed up blood and it dribbled down her chin, dripping down to the ground. Cecilia stared at Jay, since the girl was saying something. It seemed like Jay wanted to tell her family about her death, which made Cecilia get the strength to smile. "Why in the hell would I tell you where my family lives you crazy bitch? You'd probably just kill them too," Cecilia said, her voice scratchy and barely audible. She chuckled a bit and then spit up more blood, and could feel the pain from the wound in her lung. She sighed, and looked at the three, burning their images into her mind. I'll never forget you people. I'll never forget the people who killed me, Cecilia thought, thinking it was kind of funny that this was her last image of the world.

She looked around once more, and with a sigh, everything started to fade into the dark, cold color of black.

(I don't want her to die.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:18 pm

(( gee, how nice of a thing to say! xD and Jay isn't killing you! cut her some slack! lol ))
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Just as he was about to finish the girl off, he felt something tight wrap around his chest and he stopped as one inhuman eye opened wide in shock; he stumbled backwards and collapsed onto the ground, holding his wooden head and rocking back and forth.

'Not not, not now, oh gods, please, not now!' He cried out in his mind as he began to see white specs in his vision; something that hadn't happened in a long time. Teeth grit tightly as a few splinters even flicked from them before the body fell limp against the ground like the lifeless puppet it was; the soul, however, was off in another world.

"Ngh! Wha-?" A wide green eye stared down at the form he currently stood in, in front of a massive gate and some fat guy. He was much taller, and definitely mature-aged. His voice was deeper and his hair longer and more disheveled.

He was in his real form.

"Want to go back to your body yet, boy? I'm getting tired of letting you parade around in that body mindlessly killing people out of boredom." The fat guy said in some kind of two-toned voice, making the man in front of him growl. This guy was making him return to a body who-knows-how-deteriorated and he as supposed to be okay with that?!

The man let out a long sigh as he folded his arms, "Tell me, how much longer until I've got no choice?" The boy asked in a dull tone as the figure smirked. "Technically, you're all out of time. I'll tell you what, I'll put your body back where you collapsed if you stop whining and very contact me again, good, kid?" The fat guy said as the Auregese boy rose an eyebrow. 'He reminds me of one of those fat anime characters...' He thought.

"Ngh... fine," Then everything went black this time...

The sparks of some kind of transmutation suddenly appeared next to the collapsed body of the boy as an anorexic, but still healthy enough to move around, male body of similar features appeared next to the boy; this body was clothed in an old hospital gown.

Suddenly, the redhaired man groaned as the body stirred, right before the green eye opened wide and the body sat up straight, screaming out as he held his head. Images, images, images!! Why the fuck was so much shit going through his head. The screaming continued on, louder, until it finally stopped and the body keehled over somewhat; the man examining his own very pale skin before turning to the puppet next to him and letting out an annoyed sigh.

Instinctively, the man clapped and touched the ground, watching with a bored, annoyed (the left eye had a patch on it) green eye as the ground seemed to ripple and the body was brought next to the now-conscious man. He didn't hesitate to take the long green shawl from the kid and put it over his own freezing form (which was a lot more freezing than it had to be, showin he hadn't felt 'freezing' for over ten years) desperately, and putting the puppet's pants on his own long legs afterwards. Unfortunately the pants were tiny, only going down to his shins, but he sucked it up anyway and took the green scarf, desperately wrappin it around himself.

He then smiled to an empty space above the puppet, before pulling open the chest cavity's door and turned the remining metal dust, using the transmutation circle on the back of the cavity, into another scalpel. He then grit his teeth as he drew an identical circle on the palm of his hand, or scarred is a better term, before he threw away the second scalpel and yelping a bit as he tied some of the puppet's fake skin over it.

The long-haired man then shakily stood up to his full height of 183cm and wavered a bit, before taking a few steps and crashing to the ground again, crying out. "Ah! Damnit!" He shouted as he sat and caressed his knee like a child would, he felt the entity's hand rest on his shoulder as he looked up with a human green eye to meet the entity's own dark blue ones and nodded painfully.

He forced himself to get up again, before stumbling over to the girl and almost collapsing on top of her from the sudden exhaustion wave comin over his form. "L- Look, I'll make a deal with you, ok? I won't kill you if you give me that candy bar in your pocket, I'm starving and it's the closest thing to ice-cream right now." He said with an unused voice, before he lightly checked around the scalpel, "Also stay as still as you can, wound's not fatal if... if you don't move too much... just get to hospital... So tired... Davi-chan'll... 'll... Ah..." Suddenly the man collapsed backwards against the ground with a slightly loud thump, soft snoring escaping his lips. He did have 10 years of sleep to catch up to now, didn't he?

[[Hey, it's about time he got his real body back, and he had the sudden change of heart because, for some unknown reason, Truth fixed his brain (though not his eye) and he was feeling a windstorm of emotions. Not mention he was tired and you do dum stuff when tired XDD]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Jay laughed at what Cecillia said and smirked. "Oh, right, I'll kill your family. Just because I'm such a jerk. Hey! While I'm at it, I ought to kill your dog too! Ha. You know, I was actually pitying you for a while. I only shot you so you wouldn't mention me. But now, I have no mercy or pity. You know, I don't go around whacking innocent people. In fact, I only kill people who are wanted by a bounty agency or the men who killed my own family. I should blast your head off right now. But I won't." Jay spoke coldly yet it somehow had a fire in her voice. Rage. And it got through a dangerous message of Jay's anger. Quite well.

But Jay's rage was interrupted by Kana's odd transformation. She moved towards him and saw that he was older looking. Apparently Truth had given his body back to him. She helped him up and took a handful of military style rations from her pocket. "here, eat these. They bloat up a bit in your stomach, so you seem more full." She glanced back at Cecillia with a 'Move if you dare.' expression as she helped Kana.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am

"Here, eat these. They bloat up a bit in your stomach, so you seem more full." Jay offered him with a kind look on her face as she gave him the military rations. Kana gave her a weak smile and ate them down quickly, before he grit his teeth and held his blind eye. "Ngh!" He groaned as he sat up and gripped at the eyepatch. The pain suddenly jolted his memory on what the doctor had said before the initial transmutation, 10 years ago.

Loud tapping reached the ears of the boy as a lifeless, mature eye stared on out of his cell; he looked like a worn-out puppet, really, and was definitely out of it. The eye looked up at the man, who stopped in front of his cell, as he spoke, "Kana Jakes? Hm, good. You're being brought in for your final experiment now." He spoke calmly as the boy groaned and held his eye; it has yet to even heal from all of the poking and prodding experiments, "You'll feel pain no more."

'That's a lie...' The man thought with a groan as he saw Davi-chan sit next to him with a smile; he smiled back, "Just repercussions, Davi-chan, nothing too serious. Th- This thing healed ages ago..." Kana told the entity with a dry chuckle, before heaving a sigh and leaning forward somewhat, "J- Jay, Old man, c- can we let this one go?" He asked, before a sudden thought that didn't seem to be his own popped into his mind and he faced the homunculus with a dead-on stare from that one eye, "Hit her with enough force to knock her out above her right ear, that's where the visual memory is located. It'll bring enough force for her to forget out faces, but she'll still remember our names. That's enough for me..."

He wasn't an anatomist for nothing.

[From what I know about anatomy, I still had to look that one up XDD But the left temporal lobe is the memory of words, items, names and such, the right lobe is the memory of visual things like faces and the likes. Hit it hard enough to damage it and bam, she's got amnesia.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am

Hit her with enough force to knock her out above her right ear, that's where the visual memory is located. It'll bring enough force for her to forget out faces, but she'll still remember our names. That's enough for me..."

Thats what this man had said. Pride were only little taller than him. About one centimetre. Fuck. "So this is your real form?" Pride asked, straightly. "Well, good to see you." Pride said, smiling. He then glared back at this girl, with blank white eyes. The eyes were made by devil himself. Pride's eyes changed colours by his feelings. Well lets leave that later, and get back to the topic. Pride kneeled down, and put his hand on cheek of this young girl. He raised this girl's faces so, they could talk face to face. "Well, thank your 'God' from this.. I could really get used to your body.. " He said grinning alot. He raised his arm, and pointed at this girls forehead, and the shadows formed a spike on his finger. He made a scar on it.. "Such a beauty.. For nothing. You should really do something about it." He said. Last words. Suddenly, palm, set as 90 degrees, were right above her ear.

"..but she'll still remember our names.."

Something remind Pride from those words. "Oh, by the way. Dont faint yet. My name is Jacques. Nice to meet you." He said with a huge grin, as he licked the blood from his finger, and turned away from the body, walking towards some closen shop. "Wait here a moment." He disappeared from area, away from sight. After about five seconds, huge sound of crashing glass were heard, then little laughing, then something like "What the fuck are you doing here?",Then gunshot, then police cars sirens and laughing. Then running steps and loud laughing and gunshots. Jacques run away as the man tried to shoot him. He laughed alot and he couldnt stop it. He just run, and run and as he watched behind him, he saw the police cars. "Awww..." He said, and crashed on a freaking lamp pillar. He fastly stood from the ground and run to where everyone else were. He had took a bag with him, and he opened it, and took something inside from it. What was inside? Well.. There was. COOKIES! And everything else that contains sugar and few breads. "Here take one.. Fast please. You can take more, if you are hungry." Jacques said, laughing alot. He hadnt laugh this much for a long time. He had found a new friend, and actually, first time never on his life, he felt like he would be in heaven. Good friend found, funny moment.. Or "Funny" moment.. And so on.

//Well yeah. Serious randomness. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Jay sighed. "Well, if she's still going to remember our name's, let's let this one count." She walked over to Cecillia and smiled. "Jay Caroline Furor. I live in Kanama.Come visit sometime. Hehe." Jay smirked. She loved screwing with people's minds. When the cops showed up, Jay pulled out her 12 gauge and blasted some of the cars in the gas tanks and ran off, following Jacques. She had nowhere else to really go, so why not tag along with him. The cars had made it past her improvised smoke screen, AKA two exploding cop cars. They sped off after them, while one stopped to get Cecillia. Jay grinned in delight and pulled a throwing knife from her pocket. If they caught up with them, she could slaughter plenty of cops. And she hoped they would. It would finish her day off with a bang.
A very, very big bang.

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 pm

(Um, just to let you guys know, Cecilia like fainted already)

Cecilia opened her eyes and she was standing in nothingness. Everywhere she looked, there was black, and nothing else. "What the?" Cecilia said, turning around to look around.

"Oh, right, I'll kill your family. Just because I'm such a jerk. Hey! While I'm at it, I ought to kill your dog too! Ha. You know, I was actually pitying you for a while. I only shot you so you wouldn't mention me. But now, I have no mercy or pity. You know, I don't go around whacking innocent people. In fact, I only kill people who are wanted by a bounty agency or the men who killed my own family. I should blast your head off right now. But I won't." someone said. She looked around but no one was there. "That was Jay," Cecilia said.

"Hit her with enough force to knock her out above her right ear, that's where the visual memory is located. It'll bring enough force for her to forget out faces, but she'll still remember our names. That's enough for me..." said another voice. She didn't notice it, but it somehow seemed familiar.

"Well, thank your 'God' from this.. I could really get used to your body.. " said yet another voice. Cecilia was trying to figure out who it was when a horrible pain came across her forehead and she screamed out loud, falling to her knees and holding her forehead. "Such a beauty.. For nothing. You should really do something about it." said the voice again. But Cecilia had now figured out that it was Jacques. "Where am I? Am I dead? I can't be. I can hear them, and there's nothing here," Cecilia said, the pain fading. She looked around again and saw nothing.

"Jay Caroline Furor. I live in Kanama. Come visit sometime. Hehe." said Jay again. Then there was nothing. Cecilia waited for more voices to come, but none did. She scratched her head, getting frustrated, and stood up. She was thinking things over when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped a bit from the surprise visitor and pulled out one of her knives. She quickly turned around and placed the knife at the mans neck, ready to slash it open if necessary. But when she looked to see who it was, a tear ran down her face. The knife dropped out of her hand and she stared at the man. "Cecilia, don't go dying on your family now," her father said, patting her on the head.

Cecilia looked behind him and could see her whole family behind him, smiling at her. She put her hand over her mouth and started to cry. Her father then wrapped her in his arms and said,"You're strong. It's not your time." Then, she hugged him back, and felt peace surge through her body. I'm home, Cecilia thought, as everything faded to black yet again.

Cecilia could hear sirens coming in all directions. She slowly opened her eyes and saw three policemen kneeling over her. Their mouths were moving, but she couldn't understand what they were saying. She could only hear the sirens. Then she remembered the whole ordeal with her family, and wondered what it was about. Must've just been a dream, Cecilia thought. She could now hear the policemen's voices, and one of them was yelling to someone behind him. "She's awake!! Bring a gurney over here!! Quick!!" the man shouted, looking back down at Cecilia.

"What's your name? Can you talk at all?" one of the other men said. Cecilia breathed in deeply and said with a scratchy and barely audible voice,"C-Cecilia Rolf." Cecilia sighed and looked around, noticing that Kana, Jay, and Jacques were gone, but in their spots were about 40 policemen. She still didn't know who the other man was, who had sounded familiar to her. Whatever. Who cares. But why can't I remember what they looked like? Cecilia wondered, as 4 men put her on to a gurney and strapped her up, taking her to the ambulance.

Last edited by Cecilia-chan on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 am

Kana watched the two leave, before turning back to the girl and feeling a rather heavy surge of regret in his system. He really wanted to hit Truth for that, but instead he just knelt down by her side and check her pulse, as well as other vital areas which he learned contained signs of life.

"Shit."He growled in his native languages ("Kuso"), before he used his alchemy to form all of the last of his metallic string into a lock thread and needle, making him sigh slightly. He'd miss the metallic stuff, but he had better things to do, and definitely was in for a few weeks of hell anyway. Not to mention he barely liked alchemy, so there was that point too.

With grit teeth and an alert green eye, Kana quickly and expertly opened her lung wound up a bit more and quickly, as well as efficiently, sewed up the wound. He the broke the metallic string and re-did the same stitching procedure on the skin outside it. It would hold the wound shut, and safe for about five hours before the metal began to turn into a poison that could kill her, so it was enough time for the doctors to get in and get it out.

Sirens rang in his ears as he finished stitching down the remaining wounds, before getting a small stone and writing in the best Amestrian writing he could (it resembled chicken scrawl), 'Lung wound and several minor-medium level wounds; replace metal stitches within 5 hours from' he stopped and looked up the sky, before shrugging and putting down, 'about 15 minutes after find her. This is immediate, and requires medical attention. If she asks who stitched her up, it was Kana just someone who wanted to help'.

The man then threw away the rock stub and set the unconscious girl in a position that wouldn't kill her, before he grit his teeth slightly and walked over to the puppet body, heaving it over his shoulder and sighing. "C'mon Davi, I know the rules."

The entity just chuckled as Kana left the area, the entity trailing behind.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

(((((Have you all 'exitted' the topic?)))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 pm

//Well, now i did. Jacques left with you :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

(Is there like a hospital thread that I can go to or something?)

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:33 am

hm? Yeah, open a thread in the karson hospital

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 am

[xD yup, I followed Jacques out. lol And after the hospital thread, go to Kanama. Jay was serial. lol]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2