Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Tornado Diary EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Tornado Diary EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Tornado Diary EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Tornado Diary EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Tornado Diary EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Tornado Diary EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Tornado Diary EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Tornado Diary EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Tornado Diary EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Tornado Diary EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Tornado Diary

Go down

The Tornado Diary Empty The Tornado Diary

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Dear Diary,
It’s been 3 months since that bastard kicked me out of his home. I have literally 10 bucks to my name the rest of my money has been spent on my housing. Not good housing either; the apartment is filled with rats and my land lord is only three generations of coach roach. It took me 2 weeks of vigorous cleaning to make my room suitable for living, and I still have to use a napkin to open doors. I considered offering to clean the building but a cleaning god would die after a week of trying to clean this place and I’m no god.
Anyway I’m still working for the Empire but currently I suppose there is no need for my expertise. That’s why I’m stuck working at McDonalds (evening shift), and a bar (night shift). These are not places for me to work. It’s always, “may I take you order; may I take your order” or while at the bar people ask me for drinks I’ve never heard of I’m not a mixologist I hand you beers period. Who the hell goes to a bar to ask for a non-alcoholic drink? That makes no sense I’ve got to go to work… I might just quit I hate the people there anyway
-Otto Kamekaze
------------------------
This is just the start I’ll add new entries often

Back to top Go down

The Tornado Diary Empty Re: The Tornado Diary

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Dear diary,
I quit those ridiculous jobs and have decided that I am going to demand a better job from the empire, no matter what the consequences. I need a better job to dsurvive and they are the only place I can legally do what I want to do.
Hell I’ve already been working as a freelancer for them. They know what I can do, and they need to pay me more, give me an annual paycheck (a big one), or give me more jobs I’m starving here.
Wish me luck but don't try to talk me out of it I heard that they were hiring anyway. Maybe they’ll give me a tryout for a more challenging position. My résumé is pretty good… hell it’s not like they can kill me for asking can they…… probably considering the position I want. I know you don’t understand but if I told you what I do for a living I would have to kill you LOL
-Otto Kamekaze

Back to top Go down