Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
a meeting of sorts EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
a meeting of sorts EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
a meeting of sorts EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
a meeting of sorts EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
a meeting of sorts EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
a meeting of sorts EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
a meeting of sorts EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
a meeting of sorts EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
a meeting of sorts EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
a meeting of sorts EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

a meeting of sorts

Go down

a meeting of sorts Empty a meeting of sorts

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 am

Lucas's large metal boots crashed as he walked along the sidewalk of an east city road. He had just returned from an assignment in Xing. He hates crossing the desert sand gets everywhere. The crowd parted like red red sea for Moses as he walked through them. He stopped of in a near by cafe to purchase some lunch. As he sat outside waiting for his lunch to be made, he read through the latest newspaper seeing what was happening in the world and if anything he had done had made the news yet. His sword was leaning against the table within easy reach of Lucas.
The waiter approached Lucas carrying his lunch and quickly placed it down in front of him. War placed the newspaper down and picked up the fork to start eating his salad. It was quite comical watching a giant of a man in armor using a normal sized fork and eating a salad.

Back to top Go down

a meeting of sorts Empty Re: a meeting of sorts

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:17 am

The light, thin figure moved smoothly down the street. His tight fitting shirts showed off the smooth muscle beneath, his red shirt having a higher collar than usual to hide his oroboras while the black one remained the same.

The man has a calm look on his face as he walked, thumbs hooked in the pockets of his black jeans, spiked bracelets jangling slightly. His jeans seemed to hang off his hip bones, a wonder they didn’t fall down. His black and reds boots made the lightest of sound.

He paused, carefully fixing his long white bangs and checking his ponytail. Smiling a bit, the albino-like homunculus’ red eyes glittered, scary to look at coming from his pale face.

Pushing lightly through the crowd, he found his objective. Father had sent Lust to check on War, make sure everything was fine.

Walking up to the café, Lust stopped at Lucas’ table and pulled out a chair, sitting himself down, his expression almost blank as he studied this man who he had been sent to check up on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 am

War paused in his eating and glanced at the metro-sexual who had sat down at his table. “You better have a good reason for disturbing me or you are going to find yourself in that china shop across the road. So what is it? And if you are not going to leave then can I at least get a name?” War asked as he resumed eating. He noted that the lettuce of the salad was fairly fresh as was the chicken. War also noted that is the Metro in front of him would be fairly attractive if he was homosexual or a female. The random members of the crowd which before had been glancing over at him were now openly staring at the size of him or the man in front of him. The entire staring/checking him out was starting to creep him out and it showed by the way War refused to take his eyes off of the guy in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 am

Lust smiled, a slightly haughty, flirtatious expression. Of course, that wasn’t his fault. He was Lust.

“My name’s Ever. Ever Silk.” He said smoothly, resting his elbows on the table and lacing his fingers together, then resting his chin on his intertwined fingers. “And I was sent to check up on you. You are Lucas, right?” the smile was still on his face.

Lust knew very well that he was strange in comparison to this giant of a man. While he was skinny and lithe looking and almost feminine, this man was… manly. Of course, it never ceased to surprise Lust when people mistook him for a woman.

Yawning slightly, he moved his elbows a bit, making himself a bit more comfortable in his seat. What a screw-up this would be if he had found the wrong man though. Not that it mattered, it would mean Father would send someone else next time and Lust would be able to read more, or speak a bit more to Greed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

Little one, Ever or whatever your name is, you are going to have to show me some proof that I should show/tell you anything because right now you are a stranger who has no connection to me or what I do. You want to know so you need to show. By the way I am he.” with that Lucas got up paid for his lunch, grabbed his sword, placed it back on his back and continued on his way. The crowd who were still watching the two suddenly found them selves with someone on their lap or in their face. War looked back over his shoulder at Ever, “well coming?” with that War turned back around and started off to find a good place talk about things the general public didn't need to know. It had been six months since he had left for Xing and since he had gotten a good night's sleep. He wasn't looking forward to getting interrogated by a person at least a good foot shorted then him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 am

Ever rolled his eyes and jumped up from the chair, following after Lucas with a frown. Show him proof? That would be easy. His oroboros, right on his collar bone was a perfect badge, it could tell anyone who he was, to put it simply.

Ever pushed through the crowd, having a harder time than Lucas. He was scowling and was so irritated by the crowd that he didn’t even watch for cute women or men. Finally catching up, Ever speed walked to keep up.

“There’s a couple of unused buildings next street over, near the train station.” He stated. Ever pretty much had a map of the buildings in his head, thanks to an atlas he had studied at one point. He wasn’t sure if Lucas would listen to him, but you never know. In his head, Lust was practically screaming. He wasn’t exactly short, but he seemed like a midget next to this man. It made him want to beat his head against a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Lucas continued to split the crowd like how a ship cuts through the sea. As he reached the abandoned buildings he reached out grabbed the wood barring the door and ripped it off. He stepped through, walked through a couple of doors and pulled out two seats and placed them facing each other. He took a seat and motioned for Ever to take one as well “Now talk.” Lucas didn't believe that this slip of a man could show him anything that would make him listen to him. The room had obviously been used as a conference room not too long ago but the company had long gone out of business. He hoped that the rest of the horsemen were back from their respective missions it was always a fun night when they all go together. Recently it was the only times they tended to get together and that only happened ever six months or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Ever rolled his eyes, dropping into the chair to watch Lucas with bored eyes. Not saying anything, he reached down to the bottom of his two shirts, pulling them up and over his head, revealing muscle and the oroboros on his throat. He would have merely pulled the collar of his red shirt down, but it was to high to effectively show the tattoo.

“Gonna listen?” he asked, straightening the two shirts out in his hands, prepared to tug them back on as soon as Lucas confirmed he’d listen.

“And to prove my point.” Lust held up his left hand, extending two of his fingers to spears for a moment before allowing them back to normal shape, yet again fiddling with the shirts in his hands. He wasn’t nervous, no, and he didn’t care that he was shirtless, ever was usually half naked anyway. He just wanted to get Lucas to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Lucas knew what the symbol Ever showed him was. “Homunculus, eh? Your the new Lust? I was wondering when the Fuhrer would create a new one of you. So what is it that you wanted to know? And do you have something for me or is this the inquisition?” Lucas relaxed in his chair. “Am I getting a new job or are you here about my last mission? The mission was a success by the way. The target is dead and nobody saw me. I believe that Xing will react like we thought they would. Any more and you will have to ask the Fuhrer to see the report.” Lucas pulled his sword to him and a large whetstone and started to run the stone over his sword. He had pulled his hood down revealing his hair and his face with his large scar running over the upper part of his face.

note: sorry been busy recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down