Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Victor C. Godsend the IV WIP

2 posters

Go down

Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP Empty Victor C. Godsend the IV WIP

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:37 am

CASE FILE: Chimerae/ Cretan Millitant
Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP 2nixn42 Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP 2nixn42 Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP 2nixn42
Would you cry for me? Please? For some reason it makes me feel more human... More alive... More in touch with my self. Your tears, they would bring me so much joy... Please wont you cry? Please?

FULL NAME:
→ Victor Copperfield Godsend the 5th

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Moscow

RACE/SPECIES:
→ 1/2 Drachman 1/2 Cretan, Horned Lizard, African Elephant

GENERATION:
→ 6

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ June 25

Department:
→ Royal Guard

HEIGHT:
→ 5'11''

WEIGHT:
→ 175 lbs

PICTURE:
→ [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

DESCRIPTION:
→ The first thing anyone notices about Victor, even before his odd choice of eye wear, is the fact that he has something of a hard on for the color black. With out fail something if not everything he's wearing is black of one shade or another(Yes there are in fact shades of black), though hes not that adverse to white and grey as well. As for style of clothing well, that can range from long black robes(Cuz real men rock the wizard look) to leather or denim in various styles and cuts. Once in a while you see him in a tuxedo or other formal attire but those are rare.

He has a controlled relaxed walk that tends to belay his not so obvious strength, and his clothing is often loose enough that one could mistake him for being scrawny instead of whipcord strong.His white hair is often tied back by the eye cloth he wears, but when let loose it falls to just below his ears. When uncovered you can see that the skin around his eyes is stained red by blood and that only helps makes his crystal blue eyes pop even more.

His features are strong but not overly so, they have something of a feminine quality to them, making him seem approachable and trust worthy. This same trustworthiness can be heard in his voice, soft yet strong... That s until he gets excited. In that case his voice is more then slightly manic, filled with energy that almost seems to make the air crackle.

PERSONALITY:
→ Exerts from the journal of Victor C. Godsend the IV

The tenth of march 2011,
Hes talking again, that little voice that tells me to do oh so many naughty things... Things i shouldn't do... Things that i WANT to do. It seems that everything i enjoy is ether, amoral, against the law, or wrong. But how could something that feels GOOD ever be WRONG? IT makes no sense. Why would God make something feel good if it WASN'T good? But that insidious whisper it wanted him to do these things... And that made them bad?

LOVE:
→ Fire Flies, dragons, dancing, swimming, walks, love, hate, peace, war, hate, sweets, blood, boldness, sanity, insanity, chaos, stability, wondering, him self, those he manages to get close to, perfection, The color green, night birds, the color purple, Cretan tea, butter flies, birds of prey, flight, seeing the world, languages, words, himself, trees of various kinds, pandas, Daleks, Dr.Who, Science fiction, Space travel, his manic episodes.

HATE:
→ Sand, Loose dirt, being dirty, his glaive Insidious, poor sports, Soccer, RIOTE, peaches, random happenstance, his mental instability(When normal), His manic episodes(When depressed), his depressive episodes(When manic).

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Suffers from auditory hallucinations due to his schizophrenia. That fact that he suffers from schizophrenia, megalomania and manic depression.

IDOL:
→ As a megalomaniac he does hold him self in high esteem, but since i cant put that he feels that Rasputin and Churchill are worthy of his hero worship.

HISTORY:
→ Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a chimera etc. Try to steer clear of extreme drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well. Once in a while, I'll accept a well written tragedy, but most of the time... no. Characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc out of here. They get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

TRIVIA:
→ When threatened Victor will sometimes remove his blind fold inorder to spray blood at his enemies, in the hope that it will ether blind them and or surprise them enough so that he may get away.
→ While ,like all Royal Guards, he is more proficient with his weapon of choice, he is also more then a little afraid of it and refuses to touch it unless absolutely necessary.
→ Is ambidextrous with a preferred left hand.
→ Capable of Autohaemorrhaging and expelling blood at great force and distance(Up to 15 feet with ease) from his eyes, mouth and nose.
→Has Pacinian corpuscles located in the soles of his feet which allow him to detect vibrations in the earth.
→ Enhanced sense of smell
→ Navigates via sound, touch and smell in most of his day to day life.
→ His eyes occasionally leak blood, making it appear that he is in fact crying crimson tears.
→ Wears a cloth over his eyes at all times in order to hide his bleeding.
→ His weapon "Insidious" speaks to him, and he views it as the devil thats always whispering on his shoulder.
→ An accomplished fencer in Creta, Victors real talent lies long shafted weapons such as pole arms. With these he is a recognized master and for most expert in Creta.
→Plays the violin to relax.
→Speaks Cretan(crimson), Drachman(Indigo) and Aerugese(Olive)

ALIAS:
→ Bronze

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Bronze, Dimitri, Kaede, Sebastion, Adryion, Brendon, Qin
CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Kingdom Hearts[/b]/[i]Riku[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Dont Fear The Reaper or The Bloody Eyed Angel

Last edited by Victor Godsend on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Victor C. Godsend the IV  WIP Empty Re: Victor C. Godsend the IV WIP

Post by Iris Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm

DENNNIIIEEDDD

PUT WIP IN THE TITLE D<

<3
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy