Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Looking for a home EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Looking for a home EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Looking for a home EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Looking for a home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Looking for a home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Looking for a home EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Looking for a home EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Looking for a home EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Looking for a home EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Looking for a home EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Looking for a home

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking for a home Empty Looking for a home

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Karyu walked through the streets, the heels of his boots making a 'click' sound with each step he took on the concrete sidewalk. The roads were busy, as usual, and people bustled about in the big city. Karyu didn't like the place much, but he had to hide somewhere untill the heat on him, in Aurego, calmed down. He would have to run his 'business' covertly from now on. He sighed upon seeing the bright sunlight puercing through the clouds, making the day rather hot. This was not good for someone in clothing, such as his, and his long, red jacket did not make it any better. He simply ignored the heat, to the best of his ability, and continued his walk, looking to find an apartment untill he could return to Aurego.

He brushed past people with a quick step march, his hands sliding into their pockets, taking their wallets and cash. He smirked as he stuffed them into his own pockets and had finally raised enough 'clean cash' to pay for an apartment. His calm, gentle, azure eyes rested on the building before him as he came to a halt before a stop light. He looked both ways before crossing the street, and when traffic finally slowed up, he dashed across the street, infront of the building. He stopped and fixed his hazel brown hair so that he could see the building completly. It seemed to be a middle class apartment, which is not what he was used too, but hell, the heat was on him, he was better off staying low. He walked into the building, getting alot of looks, for his attire was rather... diffrent, from what most 'normal' people wore.

He shot the people back his own dirty looks and walked up to the desk. When he asked if there were any rooms available, the man turned him down, and he could only sigh. He wondered if he had met this man before, and he had. The owner of the apartment was a constant at one of Karyu's restaurant, the one he had to play a few 'games' to win. He smirked at the man, and he looked up from his magazine, realising who Karyu was. He didn't waste anytime in giving the man a key. Karyu simply thanked him and ran up the steps and to the door number he was told to go to. He placed the key into the lock and turned it, unlocking the door. He walked in to see a very neat looking living room.

"I just might like this place..."

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home Empty Re: Looking for a home

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Ilona walked in confident strides, carrying her shopping bag with her walking cane in her right hand. Hmm what should I make tonight....
She reached for an ice cream that was in her shopping bag, found a bench and sat down, contently peeling off the wrapping. Ilona then switched on her mp3 player, enjoying the beat of the song whilst eating her vanilla ice cream. I think I'll make steak tonight..Darn guess I have to stop by to the winery...
Ilona got up and started walking to the winery, even in the dark, she knew where it was. Then she brushed past a person she hasn't seen in many years but Ilona doesn't know that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:08 pm

When Karyu saw the woman, he sat there in astonishment for a few seconds. She seemed so... familiar... He stood up and was about to ask her what she was doing here, but she acted as if he never was even there. Then, it happened... she bumped into him. He got a closer look at her face and furrowed his brows, trying to figure out who it was. Then it hit him... the truck, his old neighborhood in Resembool, the lonesome attitude... It was Ilona, a childhood love of his.

"It can't be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:15 pm

She entered the winery, savouring the scent of wine on her. The owner has been her first friend ever since she became a state alchemist and sometimes was an imformant when she needed information. Ilona lightly tapped each section of the store with her gauntlets, using alchemy to transfer images into her brain. She then picked the 1980 merlot red wine: her abosolute favourite...
"I'll buy this one please.."She said, putting down the wine onto the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

The girl left almost as if she never noticed he was there. He followed her to the winery, but kept himself hidden from view, hiding behind a wine shelf. He sighed slightly and leaned against it lightly, making sure not to make them tip over. He then walked out of the shadows after verifying it was her. He picked up a glass of wine and stood behind her, wondering what she would say once she saw him... Would she even remember him? Surely not, but if she did...

"Hey, mister! How much does this cost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Ilona jumped at his voice. The voice she hadn't heard ever since she tried to..She shook off the feeling and took the wine bottle quickly. I don't want him to see me this way..I don't...
She then started to walk really fast, not making it obvious that she knows who this man is. Ilona reached the door and attempted to walk out..
I don't want him to see me this way..Oh god what if he knows if that assassin was me...? Oh god oh god help me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Karyu grabbed her arm, lightly, and placed the bottle back on the shelf. He finally figured out that it was her. Although, something was diffrent, she seemed worried... Wait a minute, not to long ago he was almost... He figured it out... She was... BLIND!! He nearly started laughing and rolling on the ground, not believing that he finally had a reason to say she was 'blind as a bat' as she always said he was when they were younger. He chuckled slightly, and decided to act like a totally diffrent person.

"You know, your a very pretty woman..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 pm

"Get your hands of me."She said, almost shouting. Ilona was supurised her tone of voice, quickly covering her mouth. She wanted to run away, get away from him as quickly as possible. If I wasn't...Then I would have been able to...
Ilona tempted to jerk her arm out of his hands only for her sunglasses to fling off her face. Karyu would have had a quick glimpse of the horrifying scar that run right across her eyes. She quickly covered her face, grabbing her sunglasses off the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Karyu caught a glimpse of her scar, and grabbed her other arm, stopping her from getting her glasses. He looked at the scar, and anger consumed his face. His eyes suddenly became slightly colder, and he gritted his teeth. He then let her go, his hair covering his cold eyes. His voice had left its cheery tone, and became

"Ilona, it's me, Karyu... what happened to you?"

He looked up, his eyes filled with worry. He couldn't believe that she was the girl that he had... He suddenly felt his stomach hurting and let go of her, holding it with his hands, he began to cradle it with his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 pm

She covered her face, not wanting him to see anymore. Ilona quickly grabbed her glasses when he let of her, putting it on. Now she like any other person...Karyu was obviously distressed by the sound of his voice and cursed herself for cuasing it. She didn't want him to be distressed ever...
"Lets talk somewhere else...."Ilona whispered, picking her cane and shopping bag with wine in tow and started walking, making sure Karyu followed her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Karyu followed behind her, making sure not to lose sight of her. His cold, azure eyes stayed locked on the female, all the way down the street and around every corner. He sighed slightly, grabbing her arm and looking at her, his eyes still showing signs of anger and sorrow. Her blindness... he was the cause of it, but he couldn't tell her that, could he? He shook his head and returned his gaze towards her.

"Are you going to tell me, or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

"After we moved here..My parents got murdered and this is why I'm like this..."She whispered, not wanting to tell him what happened afterwards. Ilona loathed those memories that made her a cold blooded killer, a sinner. She couldn't bear being near Karyu with him knowing that. Ilona knew he'll blame himself like he always did...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Karyu pulled her close to him and embraced her gently. He moved his head a little, resting his cheek on her shoulder, enjoying the smell of perfume on her. He then remembered the scar across her eyes. He sighed slightly, hating to hear her statement. If he had of tried harder... if he was only there to help...

"What about the scar...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

"He slashed my eyes as I was running.."She said, her body stiff in his embrace. Ilona wanted to run away from him so badly. She did not deserve his love or that promise but Ilona remained where she was: Still and quiet..
Ilona gently pushed him away and then tapped his forehead, wanting to at least have a glimpse of him. The image came out blurry as usual but..He did not change one bit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 pm

When she pushed him away, he thought she was sick of him, but then she tapped his head. He wondered what this meant, but simply took it as a hint that she wanted him away from her. He sighed slightly, but now that he found her, he wasn't going to give up so easily.

"I'm sorry... If only i had been there...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

She shrugged off his comment and leaned againest the wall.
"We were kids back then, you would've been maimed like me..Or worse."Ilona said, desperately trying to find a way to change the subject. She relaxed herself abit, not wanting to make her unease too obvious. Ilona remembered that she never stopped thinking about him, even as an assassin she always thought of him...How can I not remember that....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Karyu simply sighed and wondered if he had any poetry on him... Nope. He cursed beneath his breath, and leaned against the wall next to her, and smirked. He began to chuckle slightly as he became nostalgic, remembering the days they spent together when they were young. He felt depressed when he remembered his promise he made to her... She probably forgot all about it...

"That promise i made when we were younger... Do you remember it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 pm

"Of course...I was crying while we made that promise remember?"Ilona said, laughing, remembering how hard she cried when he said he will find and marry her. She smiled sadly, knowing that she cannot keep that promise, even know it helped her survive within the Assassin's organisation...
"But I can't keep it..."She said in a whisper..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Karyu laughed with her, but his laughter came to a sudden halt after her last statement. He pushed himself off of the wall and looked at her. He couldn't believe what he just heard... He couldn't help but wonder why...

"Wh-Why not!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm

"It's just a silly chicldhood folly...."Ilona spat out, reverting to her usual lone wolf self. She decided to push him away from her life, not wanting him to see the person she become: The cold blooded killer with blood running from her hands. Ilona started to walk away from him, not bothering to wait for him..She was done with waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Karyu was hit hard by what she said, and fell to his knees. He never imagined such words to come from her mouth. He opened his palm in surprise, and suddenly a small, little, 'tink, tink' could be heard as a necklace with a little diamond on the end hit the ground. Karyu's breathing became slightly heavier, and he his eyes were open wide with confusin and fear.

"First him... and now her... Humans..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Ilona heard the thump, curious, she tapped her walking cane to the ground: The image of Karyu depressed her. Maybe I've been too hard on him..She sighed and walked towards him again. Ilona wasn't sure if she should put her hand on his shoulder or not...
"Do you have a place to stay..?"She asked, her tone abit more forgiving. Ilona then cursed herself for causing his distress...I always break promises don't I..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Karyu heard her voice, and shook his head. He tried calming himself, still leaning forward on his hands. She just tossed their promise aside as if he was nothing, and acted as if she didn't care. Had she truly become that cold hearted? He sighed slightly and answered her before standing up and brushing himself off.

"No, but what do you care?"

His voice seemed to be a little more... colder than it's usual cheerfull tone. He walked past her, bumping into her elbow as he brushed her aside. When he did so a small sound of something breaking could be heard, and it turned out to be the necklace he had in his hand. The same necklace he wanted to give her the day she left... It was completly destroyed. Karyu's hatred towards humans had become even worse...'Humans don't love, they only feign...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Ilon picked up the broken necklace..She cursed herself again for being so stupid. Ilona stuffed into her pocket, thinking about fixing it later. Right now..She ran after Karyu and shouted at him.
"Then you can stay over at my place! I mean..."She held her cane tight, biting her lips before taking in deep breaths.
"I will think about our promise...I'm sorry but if you don't want to that's okay, I can understand.."She said, waiting for an answer....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Karyu looked back at her, his eyes cold and devoid of emotion. this was the real Karyu, the Karyu that he kept hidden from everyone. He sighed and fixed his jacket before replying. He then ran his hand through his hair, wondering what to do. Apart of him still loved her, but the other side said that she was just human... And humans always meant more trouble...

"Fine, but you can forget our promise. As you said earlier, it's only a childhood 'folly'."

He pulled out his cellphone, checking the time and sighed. He dialed a number and spoke quietly with another person. Once he hung up, he looked back at her, and gave her a cold stare. Sure, she couldn't see it, but the sight of her after what she said earlier disgusted him.

"I'll pay my part of the rent, you will pay yours. Will decide who pays for what bill, and such later. We're nothing but roommates, understand?"

Last edited by Karyu Jisatsu on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next