Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Looking for a home - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Looking for a home

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking for a home - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a home

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Karyu had a flashback of when they were young after seeing her grab his hand, and he smiled gently. He felt his eyes start to tear up, but he quickly looked away and regained his composure. He laughed lightly and then sighed.

"I treated you badly last night... i don't want to hinder you anymore. And i apologize for my behavior aswell."

Karyu then wondered why she was acting such a way. When he looked back at her, he couldn't help but feel angry that his chances had went down the drain.

"Little Ilona, always wants someone to be around her."

He chuckled, although this was to cover up the tear that snuck out of his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 pm

"I just, didn't want you to see me this way...Thats why...I was pushing you away.."She said, darkness returning to her eyes. All she can feel is the warmth of his hands in hers. They feel so strong..How did they become like that...
Ilona took a deep breath.
"I'm so sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Karyu hugged her gently and then shook his head. He new she shouldn't be apologizing, but kept silent for a few moments. He sighed slightly, and kissed her cheek lightly. He looked out the window, seeing his taxi had arrived.

"Don't apoligize... at least i heard the truth. Just, don't let this blindness hold you back? Got it?"

The taxi beeped the horn, and Karyu simply smirked. He would spend at least a few more minutes with Ilona. he couldn't leave... not at this exact moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Ilona sighed, fearing he wouldn't change his mind and silently let him go. She cannot be with him anyways. Her history corrupted her and his history caused her to nearly assassinate him in the past. Besides, people are still after her since she killed everyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Karyu grabbed one of his bags and smirked slightly. He was about to walk out the door before he finally remembered something.

"You should have killed me that day... People like me don't deserve to live."

Right when he said that, the driver of the taxi came and picked up only two of his five bags and started off again. Karyu knew that she was assigned a mission a few years back to assissinate him. He had people on the inside that gave him valuable information. Who'd think that humans greed would lead them as far as betrayal? Well, everyone, you'd suppose...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

She turned away, her tattoo now baring its full glory. It didn't superise her that he knew the assassin was her. She remembered the cold sweat, her tight grip on the gun but Ilona just could not bring herself to kill him, so she ran away that day....
Ilona thought that she deserved this. She did not deserve the happiness that they promised eachother...It was a childhood folly after all....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Karyu sighed slightly and he simply shut the door. He was leaving, the taxi man was just another 'customer' of arms. He saw Ilona's reaction, and finally saw that she was exactly how he expected her to be. He simply sat down and began eating breakfeast, almost as if nothing happened. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly, and bit into a piece of bacon. 'Humans, so fragile...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Ilona secrely smiled in relief that he was not going to leave..She simply sat opposite to him and started eating slowly and quietly.
"Don't scare me like that..."She said absent mindedly. Ilona was still somewhat asleep, her movements slow and sleepy but seeing how it's her day off, she can act this way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Karyu simply laughed and continued to eat slowly. He popped a CD in, and it played a little pop song known as 'Run From You' by Yamashita Tomohisa. The song sort of fit the situation in his eyes, and he chuckled slightly before sipping his tea lightly. He was finally able to make some without spilling it everywhere, however, he had to replace hisbandages from what he tried...

"I needed to know if i still had a chance... and now i know i do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm

"Silly..You always have a chance.."She said, the necklace he broke still in her back pocket. Ilona finished her breakfast and took the dishes to the kitchen. Realising her back is bare, she walked to her bedroom and changed into a more modest shirt that covered her back entirely. Ilona hated that tattoo but did not want to remove it either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Karyu suddenly began feeling around in his pockets for the necklace, but suddenly remembered the other night. HE CRUSHED IT!! He then remembered Ilona picking something up off the ground when they left. Could she have...? He snuck into her room while she was changing shirts, and attempted to grab the string of the necklace and pull it out her back pocket slowly. 'Quietly, slowly.... QUIETLY!!' He managed to pull it out, but he had a feeling something was going to go wrong. It came out, but it was crushed. He cursed beneath his breath, and then realised that he had spoke. He smacked his hand over his mouth and quickly hid behind her bed, hoping she wouldn't notice him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 pm

"Karyu get out of there, I can hear you know.."She said in an amused tone. Her hearing was beyond human, thus even the tiniest mouse could be hear by her..
Ilona looked over the bed, even though she couldn't see, knew that Karyu was hiding in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Karyu was too busy looking at the huge gun stash she had in her closet to hear what she said. His jaw was about to fall open, but he refrained from doing so by pushing it upward so he didn't look like an idiot. He blinked a few times, then stood up slowly, speaking...

"What... the... HECK... ARE THOSE GUNS FOR!? There's like hundreds of them!!"

He started picking a few up and even aimed a few, acting like a child making shooting noises. He then picked up a little handgun, liking its style. He aimed it at the mirror and, without warning, the trigger was pushed back with the slightest touch. The bullet pierced the mirror and shattered it, and Karyu, being the smart idiot he was, threw the gun in the closet and ran into the living room, hiding on the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Ilona sighed, tapped the area and started to clean up the mess. Great, I have to buy another mirror....
She put the guns back into the cloest and but a secure lock onto it so Karyu and no one else would get to them. Worried for the other stashes, Ilona started to lock all the gun stashes: One under the bathtub, another under the floorboards of the living room and the last one in the kitchen. As she recalled, there was a total of 230 guns of different varieties in her home. From handguns to rocket launchers...
Iloan spotted Karyu hiding in fright. She couldn't blame him as she had so many guns that one would call her crazy...
"Sorry that I didn't tell you.."She said with an uneasy smile..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Karyu looked like the grudge on top of the ceiling. He made sure to cling on to his dear life, and refused to come down. After seeing she put locks on every single one, he sighed slightly and agreed to come down. He moved slowly, making sure not to get too close. He yawned slightly, obviously tired from all the work he did last night, and suddenly remembered the necklace. He looked over at Ilona and showed her the string. He sighed slightly, hating to have broken it, and held his hand out.

"The other pieces, can i see them?"

Karyu was going to attempt to put it back together. Keyword being attempt. He was going to find a way to put the necklace back together one way or another, but he had to figure out how. He contemplated this thought for quite some time, wondering what to do. He then remembered the basic alchemy he could perform in order to fix it. All he'd need is some chalk or other writable material. He sighed slightly as the sun shone through the windows, and his warm smile was on his face, making him seem like that happiest man ever. He only wondered what was going through Ilona's mind at that point. He had messed up bad... Would she forgive him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Ilona gave Karyu the other pieces of the necklace. It seemed very special to him by the sound of his voice. She wondered if it was from a lady friend or something like that..
She simply shrugged off the thought and started to listen to music, turning on Miyavi's Girls be Ambitious remix. The beginning with the chiming bells made her sleepy but Ilona was not tired yet...
"So, whats up with that necklace? Is it that special..?"Ilona asked, curious onto what the origins of the necklace was..
She slumped onto the sofa and started to relax whilst happily listening to the song..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 am

Karyu took the necklace fragments and started looking around for something to write with. He grabbed a piece of chalk out of a drawer, and stepped outside. He moved the carpet out of the way and drew a transmutation cricle on the concrete. When all was done, he placed the necklace string and fragments in the center. He clapped his hands and touched the symbol, causing a bright blue glow beneath him. The necklace was completly fixed once the color died down. Karyu picked up the necklace and walked back inside. He stopped before Ilona and placed it around her neck.

"I got it for you the day you moved... I wasn't able to give it to you then, but now I can."

He kissed her lightly on the lips, and went back into the kitchen. He made himself a cold glass of ice water, and walked back into the room with a smile on his face. He began to yawn slightly, showing signs of fatigue. He spent all night working, and needed to wake up some how. Maybe he could try drinking coffee... Nah, too bland. He sat down and crossed his legs femininely, sipping the water lightly. He couldn't take his eyes off Ilona for a second, her beauty entrancing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am

She touched the necklace lightly and smiled. Ilona couldn't help but cry. She curled into a ball and sobbed very loudly.
Ilona had thoughts rushing into her head such as: I do not deserve this happiness. There were so many people I had killed who should of had this chance and sor forth and so on..
She sobbed because he still loved her even though he now knows what kind of person she is now...Ilona was thankful for it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 am

Karyu grabbed her and hugged her close. He hated seeing her cry this way. He sighed slightly and patted her back while hugging her, feeling her warm tears stream onto his shirt and jacket. He smiled slightly, not happy to see her cry, but happy to know that he could finally touch her again after so long. He continued to comfort her, the light in the room starting to dim as the sun disappeared. He listened to her sob and leaned back, still holding her. To him, it was a painful sight to see someone so strong and beautiful to cry... especially when it was the one he loved.

"Ilona, what's wrong?"

He closed his eyes slightly, trying to show some sense of wanting a connection. He sighed slightly and wondered what was truly bothering her. Were they tears of joy? Sorrow? Anger? Or all three? Karyu pondered this thought for some time, wondering what to do. Cheering people up just wasn't his thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am

She wiped her tears away, but now hiccuping after crying so much. The last time was cry was during training back as an assassin. She hated it over there, how brutality of it all where emotion cannot be reached. Ilona bore scars of her training days all over her body which acted like her psychical life story..
Ilona could not see Karyu but was glad that he can hold her close. She hugged him back, not wanting to let go. She never felt another person's warmth, not since "he" died. A part of her heart yearned for his touch, but still felt she did not deserve this happiness..
"It's just...I've been a bad person and..I..I don't deserve this...I don't.."Ilona said bewteen breaths, trying to breath in slowly and carefully as the hiccups hurt her chest badly.
She managed to smile bewteen her tears and then suddenly kissed his lips softly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 am

Karyu kissed her back, blushing slightly, surprised to see her kiss him back. He chuckled slightly, his warm smile seeming to make him glow. He simply sighed and tried to help her with her hiccups by giving her a glass water. It always seemed to work for him when he was a kid. He sat back down next to her and held her close to him once more. He spoke, however, his voice was like that of a faint whisper.

"You do deserve happiness. Everyone has done bad things in their life, you just have to move on and better map your future. Death comes for those who are unprepared, the get what they deserve."

When he said this, he thought about his father and all of his enemies. They did deserve death, for they were either traitors or just bad apples. Either way, it benfited Karyu and the rest of his yakuza gang. He smirked, reflecting on the wrong that he had done for so many years. If anyone didn't deserve happiness, it'd be him. He's a true disgrace to mankind, although mankind cannot disgrace what is not meant to be...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:51 am

Ilona rested her head onto his chest, feeling the beat of his heart drum onto her ear. She never thought of what he just said..Ilona could not forgot the voices of the people she killed and never will until the day she dies..
She lightly touched the diamond necklace and couldn't help but smile. Maybe she could have one grain of happiness at least, maybe that promise was not a folly after all...
"Hey, let's fullfill that promise..."Ilona whispered. She could now see that Karyu accepted her as she was, not being repulsed by her change or her blindness and that made her really happy. Ilona was just too stubborn to see it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 am

Karyu was surprised by her words, but did not seem to show any signs of surprise. He simply nodded slightly, making a calm and quiet 'mhm' sound. It took him a while to register that this was really happening, and that he hadn't been hit in the head by one of those guns.... so many guns... He shook his head and laughed lightly, looking down at her. He noticed that she finally understood that she'd take him for what she is. He simply shook his head as if to say: 'About time you figured it out...'

"Really?"

When he said this, he plopped his feet up on the table. He sighed slightly and stared at the ceiling, smiling brightly. He became nostalgic, once more, and remembered his days as a child. The first time he and Ilona met, the day he made the promise, the sight of her leaving, the flirting after she was gone. Then he thought about today, being an assassin for the Auregese military, being a yakuza leader, and the price on his head that any rival yakuza family would pay to have him put down. The dangers were high, the risks, higher. He could only hum the next song, as it was his favorite song to listen to when thinking. The song was 'Gone with the leaves', a beautiful song by Tan Dun, his favorite orchestra. He sighed slightly and pulled out a small red book, a book that held poetry within it.

"I've changed Ilona..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well...You're still that little boy I remember..."Ilona whispered. The first time she met Karyu, it was when her father was talking to his father about stuff and then she caught sight of Karyu, just standing there beside his father. Ilona thought he was lonely and gave him a hand to shake....
She smiled at the thought and hummed with Karyu, wondering what he was thinking..Both of them were at risk of assassination anytime. There were still some survivors from the Organisation that would want her head to avenge the deaths of many but Ilona will be ready...Besides..She has lots of guns to spare....
"Even though I can't see you..You still look cute Karyu..."She said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Karyu looked up from his book and chuckled slightly. He then changed the song on the radio to 'Zan' by Gackt. He sighed slightly, and crossed his legs femininely, as any man who desired perfection in beauty would. He brushed his hair aside from his face with his hand, and looked down at Ilona with a kind smile on his face. Very rarely would one of his stature smile at a human, but he found her to be rather diffrent from others. He rarely got to sit back and rest like this, for he was always busy with multiple operations, or having to put one of his followers in their place. He remembered when he first laid eyes on Ilona, he didn't think of her as much at first, but as time went by, things obviously changed. He closed his azure eyes, and yawned slightly before grabbing a cup of tea and sipping it lightly. A bird or two chirped outside the window, and sunshine rained into the room, lightling it up. He looked at the clock which read the hour to be around seven in the morning.

When Ilona mentioned him being the boy that she remembered, a thought ran through his head. The boy that she knew wasn't a yakuza leader, nor was he a once revered general in Aurego who took the life of his own father. Karyu had changed alot since they first met, earning himself title after title, both in the world of the military and the yakuza's underground. He sighed slightly, thinking of everyname that was thrown at him by the newspapers and those around him. Doragon, Sun General, Jisatsu Blossom, Sixth Heaven Demon King, and his favorite, Zan. He smirked at the thought of those who's eyes were filled with fear at the very mention of his name. His actions were revered as evil and destructive, yet he always came out on top, did he not? During wars, he was the one that came to victory, that left without a scratch, and the one who was still alive after it was all over.

When she called him cute, he couldn't help but chuckle once more. He was far from cute, he was rather... sexy. He always complimented himself on his good looks, however, they were just to decieve those around him. When you see someone who is so well put together, the last thing you'd expect is a yakuza lord or better yet, a normal 'human'; No, you rather expect one who is sophisticated and intelligent. He was both, but on his own terms and morals of the stage.

"I'm more sexy than cute, but i'll still take it as a compliment. You haven't seemed to lose your beauty either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next