Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Day in North City  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Day in North City  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Day in North City  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Day in North City  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Day in North City  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Day in North City  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Day in North City  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Day in North City  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Day in North City  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Day in North City  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Day in North City

2 posters

Go down

A Day in North City  Empty A Day in North City

Post by Xan Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 pm

The train had just arrived in North City, and it was already covered in snow. Xanthus Icarus peered through the window and examined the outside. 'Yep, just as I thought, the snow never ceases here.' Stretching, Xan reached over and tapped Kyroru on the shoulder to get his attention.

Well my friend, here we are in North City. It won't be long now until we reach Fort Briggs. I've arranged for a guide to meet us with thick coats and a way to reach the great wall. Just to be on the safe side, we won't be walking there. At least, we won't have to walk until we reach a certain point. Alright, time to get moving!

So saying, Xan stood up, stretched again, and took a few steps toward the door, making sure that his companion was following.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

A Day in North City  Empty Re: A Day in North City

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Kyroru was asleep when Xan taped him in fact kyroru slept most the way there. When Xan taped him Kyroru woke up, "hu..." Kyroru half awake. he then heard what Xan said. Kyroru emedeatly was wide awake. "ALRIGHT." Kyroru quickly rose up and followed Xan. "I cant wait to get there" Kyroru smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Xanthus nodded and stepped the dozen or so paces required to reach the door of the train. When he reached it, the first thing that met him was a blast of cold air from the outside. Although his training at Fort Briggs had made him more resilient against the effects of cold air and even frigid water, it hadn't made Xan completely immune to it, not by a long shot. The Ishvallan shivered lightly before stepping off of the train and onto the ground of the train station. As promised, a man was standing still with two long sleeved black trench coats in hand.

I hope that you don't mind Kyroru, but I took the liberty of getting you the same type of coat that I always like to wear when it's cold. I must say, I think that they're rather stylish myself.

Xanthus slipped his on with a smile. 'Ah, that makes things sooo much better!'
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Kyroru adjusted himself and followed Xan out the door. When Kyroru felt the cold air it didn't effect him at all that much cause Kyroru was use to COLD weather. Kyroru sighed with joy "this is some good weather." Kyroru heard Xan say something about the coats. Kyroru took the other one Xan didn't take and put it on but he left it unbutton cause he like the cold weather. "so witch way we going" kyroru asked looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Xanthus put his hands in his pockets, not because he was cold, but because he liked to put his hands in his pockets on occasion; It was a slight habit of his that he had picked up along his many travels. The Ishvallan looked around as though he were lost, then shrugged and began to walk toward the train station exit.

Well, first things first. We need to get out of this train station. Then, we will head further north until we reach the actual guide who will transport us to the Northern Base. From there, we will travel first by car, then by foot all the way until we reach Fort Briggs. Once we reach it, then you will meet the Briggs Brigade who will teach you about elemental alchemy. However, like I said, we must first make our way out of this train station, don't you agree?

Xan smiled as he walked toward the exit that led to North City proper.

'It's been a while, North City...'
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 am

[Woooahh! Kyroru you need at least 150 words per post, okay? ^_^;]
Aurelius Schwartz