Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death)

Go down

the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) Empty the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:40 am

Kaoru wanted to keep a low profile because of what happened at west city so he tiki toured up to north city since its coldish no one would even be borthered to look for anyone realated to that incident there. Kaoru stepped off the train on which he had be riding for a week or so Kaoru had that winter coat he bought back before the west invasion Kaoru witgh his swor in the right place it usually is in Kaoru threw his rucksack over his shoulder then Kaoru walked through teh train station out into teh freezing col air of north city the snow made a cruching noise as he waked Kaoru had ther reasons to be in north but they were personal reasons that he himself didnt even want to think or talk about. Kaoru need to get warm. the cold air was getting to him even though he was wearing a coat.

KAoru then stepped into the next door he walked past of the street he was walking down and it just so happened to be a bar Kaoru glanced around the room and he noticed a seat at the bar which was empty so he went over and sat down he motioned the bartender over to him " Give me something so i get over this damn cold air around this town ". Then the bartender went to go make him his drink.

Back to top Go down

the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) Empty Re: the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:12 pm

As Vanity walks into the bar, she knew very well that someone working for central was taking a break up in the northern part of the country. She had been tracking this man for several days now, attempting to see what kind of lead she could gather from him.

Nonetheless, Vanity travels to the north with the man. She wore a nice fur coat the embraced her body fluently, leather gloves, and hat to cover up her blonde locks. As she gets off the train, she follows the man into the bar. Empty. Perfect in her mind, there were only three people in the entire thing. Click by click she went and sat down two seats from the man. she takes off her gloves and jacket, placing them both down on the counter. Underneath her fur coat, she wore a tight sweatshirt with leggings.

"For you young lady?" The bar tender grins as he ask her drink.

"Oh, I'll just take an apple martini!" She winks once at the bar tender before turning her attention to the other young man in the bar. He was quite young and seem to be very naive. However, she had a duty to accomplish and nothing was going to stand in her way. "Hello there, I'm surprised to see someone else in here." Vanity slowly extends her hand across the two chairs between them. "I'm Alena, and you are?"

Back to top Go down

the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death) Empty Re: the freezing warm bar in the north (fighting but NO death)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Kaoru never really liked drinking alcohol he never really liked the taste of beer it was never to his fancy he paid more attention to taste which is in high regard for Kaoru motioned to the bar tender again " i believe you might have something for me " Kaoru reaches into his pocket to get a peice of paper with a name on it and Kaoru showed it to the bartender which was a little surprised then he reached under the counter to get a letter would seems a bit old but even so it was somehtign he was looking for so get took it and then started to read it after he had opened it " bar keep mind if i smoke in here at some point " then the bar tender thoguht about it then slowly nod.

Kaoru then heard the door to the bar open Kaoru thought to himself Oh no not a drunk great and here i was hoping for some peace and quite but Kaoru was surprised when he heard a womans voice even more so when he asked for an apple martini but tehn again is this is a bar . Kaoru had forgetten that it was the woman after asking for her drink started talking to Kaoru. Kaoru had heard the womans question and her telling him his name Kaoru did kinda wonder why she was rather open to stranger Kaoru had a thing about too much people in groups KAoru turn ever so slightly to speak back to teh women " Well this is a bar is it not what is suprising about meeting someone here the names kaoru its a pleasure alena " Kaoru hoped he didnt sound too up tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Her facial reaction didn't change from his small joke. Vanity continues to stare into his eyes, searching in the heart of his soul. She releases the glare, and looks over at the bar tender. As soon as she did, it was as if the pressure releases between the two.

"Ah, perfect." Vanity nods once at the bar tender before taking a sip of her apple martini. The soul sweetness tingles her inside and out, and it was obvious by her facial reaction. "Delightful!" She continues to sip on the alcoholic drink before returning her attention back at the man. There was something so naive about him, it was almost 'cute' in her eye. Pathetic, so pathetic she couldn't help but think that to herself as she looks at her acquaintance for the evening.

"Now, let's get this straight. I know you're from central, Kaoru. So, what exactly do you do there?" Alena took that moment to scoot herself one chair closer to the man before taking another sip of her beverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Kaoru just noticed that his eye's connectd with Alena he did notice she was beautiful very beautiful she was captivating or was it mezmerizing well Kaoru was rather hypontized by her glare but was it her glare that couldnt make him look away or how beautiful she was? KAoru mind went a bit blank until she looked away then he snaped out of it, Kaoru then thought to him self "What was that? hmm i felt abit odd like i was beign pressured or was she jsut that mezmerizing she is that beautiful but it shouldnt cause me to be umm Caught like that hmm maybe i need to becareful with her but then again maybe it just in my mind".

Kaoru tried to look back at his drink but he just wanted Alena to look at him again which was odd since he prefered to be alone but when she did she said an odd statement then her question even though Kaoru wanted to be on his gaurd for ome reason he just didnt want to be, he also started to anser her question with out second thought but the odd thing was it started to come out in cretarian rather then amestrain " yes i am funny enough even though that might be in doubt and i am the messenger haha". Kaoru didnt really notice it came out in cretarian or that he had jsut aid that fact that he did work in central and that he was the messenger for central he then tried to look away due to embaressment and the fact he wanted to drink quickly he was bearly to avert his gaze away from alena and towards his drink which he started to drink quickly which would e bad for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

The homunculus stares intently at the boy once more. He was attractive, oddly. However, she wasn't here to flirt without a purpose. She knew well in advance he was a messenger, and she needed him to do something important for her.

The bar tender continues to wipe down the counter, and soon begins restocking his cabinets full of beer and wine bottles. A light humming tune was stringing from his lips as he did so, lost in his own distraction. Alena stares away from Kaoru and looks over at the tender once more. In this situation, she needed to be careful. She couldn't have another man listening in on her conversation. Decision time. Alena stands up, and lightly brushes off her dress before walking behind the bar. The bar tender immediately stands straight, and stares at her with disbelief.

"Excuse me miss, you can't be back here." He demanded, pointing to the other side of the table.

Alena smiles wickedly at the man before taking a step closer to him. Her fingers begin to grazes his cheek ever so lightly before she turns around and walks back to her table. "I just wanted a refill on my martini, that's all..." She batted her eyes at him and sits back down sincerely. After twenty seconds, the man falls to the ground. His mouth was wide open, and foam begins seeping out onto the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Kaoru was started to get annoyed with himself cause this woman was either taking advantage of him r maybe he was in love no lust was more a word to be used in the situation since all he knows from her is her name which worried Kaoru but then she looed away form him which made him sad Kaoru mst truely be and idiot or be really navie to be saddened by her looking away then alena goes bhind the counter and seemingly flirting with the bartender then going to sit back down but then the bartender.

But then shortly after she sits down the bartender falls to the ground which alerts Kaoru. Then KAoru stand up qickly and run behind the bar to the bar tender the see if he is alright " HEY HEY HEY you alright HEY " Kaoru shakes the man to see if he would would wake which he didnt " Hey alena help me get his guy to hospital or something " Kaoru thought that this woman could have caused it but he jsut ha to make sure even if she was beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

The homunculus stood still the moment he ran to help the bar tender. The fear was creeping upon his brow, and it was evident he hadn't a clue how to fix this situation. Alena quickly finishes the last part of her delicious apple martini before getting up out of her seat. The young lady walks over to the entrance of the bar, and locks the door. The sounding of the bolted lock was loud, ringing throughout the room. She snickers to herself before turning around slowly.

"I'm terribly sorry Kaoru, but no one will be coming here anytime soon...." Her voice trails off into a dead silences as she approaches to the bar again, slowly. She took each step carefully, yet extremely elegantly. Vanity was approaching Kaoru like a roaring lioness waiting to feed on her prey. Her eyes were dim as she approaches, filled with a luscious craving. He wasn't leaving without a scratch on her watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Kaoru couldnt think or figure out what to do what had happened to this man was he dead. Kaoru checked the ans pullse there was none the innocent man had been killed but was it thewoman and if so how she clearly wasn't normal but if she had down it how would she have actually been able to do it. Kaoru did remember she had touched him but the foam form the mouth it looked like he had been possibly poison KAoru didnt really know anything about poison the onyl real thing kaoru knew about poson was it have to be in teh bloody stream to be deadly but if she haddone it should would have needed to injecthim but it didnt look like he had a needle of any kind. Thought like those were going through his haed faster thena speeding bullet Kaoru knew one thin for sure this woman was dangerous beautiful but dangerous.

Kaoru heard the lock of the door echo through out the room then he heard her speak To Kaoru it would seem he may need to fight to ge his way out but fighting such a beautiful person would be tough because heck she even making walking look sexy Kaoru sighed and then stood up. Then Kaoru remember as Alena was walking closer to him that he stil had his sword with him so he would be able to do some damage at least KAoru assumed that. KAoru had started to feel quite hot was it his drink doing or was it the this beautiful woman could be his death. Kaoru breathed in then out he was not going to die here cuase he had to get to the man so his confidense flared up so he spoke clearly " What do you wan from me "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Alena couldn't resist the urge to laugh. Her laughter fills the room violently. The young lady was prepared to fight, because lets face it, she needed to get her way. She took her stance at one end of the bar, and folded her arms across her chest, staring maliciously at the man.

"Well my friend, I need a message to be deliver to Aurelius.." She demanded with a dull tone. "However, you can't leave here without a scratch, or else how would I know you wouldn't send my message?" She explains before pulling out a small blade from her hidden thigh strap. In a second, Vanity rushes towards the man in a flash, throwing the dagger straight for his right kneecap. Once the dagger was thrown, for her own protection, Alena spins around and slid back to her starting position. When she turns around, she glances to see if her dagger had pierced his kneecap or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Alena laughed out loud it seemed he must have said something funny or then again maybe notand it would seems she was in teh mood for hurting and lots of it and it would also seem that she wished him to deliver a mesage for aurelius well ti was a demand rather then a wish and as she said he would have to leave with a scratch which made is blood shiver with fear but also with exictment. Alena then took out a dagger and rush at KAoru suprisingly fast then threw the dagger and Kaoru thought of taking his sword out from beind him but he noticed just after she threw it that it was a bit low for a body blow so then KAoru droped to his knees as the dagger peirces his skin and went about half way up his thigh Kaoru grunted in pain.

Kaoru puts his right hand on is sword and takes it out where t is keep just behind him between his belt and his pants and puts his left hand on the dagger and says " if you wanted me to deliver a message you should of just asked...... wait a minute WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING. " Kaoru then pulls the dagger out and keeps it in his left hand he could use it to counter alena somehow. KAoru stood up he could feel the bllod coming out of the wound roll down his leg slowly KAoru getinto a stance withAlena's dagger in his left and and his sword in his right hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Enough was enough, there wasn't a reason to keep the child's play going on. Her laughter finally dies down, after she catches a glimpse of his blood knee. It would be hard for the man to actually walk with a giant gash in his knee. His eyes were in pain, shocking pain, unlike anything else she had seen in a while.

"Kaoru." Her voice was firm as she spoke. "Tell Aurelius, his REAL sister will be watching him." Vanity made it very crucial to include the fact that she was his real sister, by birth that is. With that, Vanity instantly blows a kiss into the air. The powder spreads rapidly throughout the midst of the tiny bar. This wasn't poison, but rather a sleeping powder.

She awaits patiently from afar to see if the young man will pass out and she could leave this place for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Kaoru was trying to hide the pain hewas feeling but it was clearly shown on his face Kaoru was lucky thoughi could have been much worse. the he heard her message for that man aurelius it must have been the pain ro something else but tha message jsut seem to replay over and over in his mind and he seem to hear it over and over. seemed to blow a kiss towards Kaoru for some reason un beknowen to KAoru made him feel drowsey but the pain in his leg keep him slightly awake then KAoru charged forward to attack but the pain in his leg as well as the powder which he didnt know was around so as he charged he fell and hit the ground hard.

Kaoru was slowly drifting off and he wasstill wondering whats wrong with him and the fact what this woman actually is and who she is and he could only manage to ask one of those questions " Who.......are....... you......rea.....lly? " KAoru had finally drifted off to sleep as the sleeping powder finally set in so Kaoru laying on the floor orf the bar wiht sword in hand still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Vanity narrows her eyes elegantly, mesmerized by his determination. He really was a fighter, even if he didn't have a standing chance. Both arms fold tightly over her chest as she watches him slowly begin to drift off into a deep slumber. Alena takes a couple of steps towards the man, and answers his question right before he falls into a sleep.

"Homunculus...." She whispers just as he falls completely into a a dead slumber. Alena bends down and takes hold of his sword, pulling it quickly from his weaken grasp. Next, she moves down towards his knee and picks up her bloody dagger off the wooden ground. With the blood tip dagger, she marks "XoXo" onto the mans sword before slicing the end of his blade into his right forearm gently.

"My work here is done." She proudly states before dropping his sword on the ground and heads out the bar for good.

[Vanity Exits]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am

It had been about 5 hours before Kaoru had awoke he felt cold but not freezing cold jsut cold maybe his coat kept him slightly warm or well warm enough Kaoru looked aorund it would seem the woman called alena was gone KAoru then slamed his fist into the floor of the bar where he was. "DAMN IT!" he noticed another cut on his arm which seemed almost done gently. KAoru seemed to remember the womans message as well as somehting else "Homnculus" Kaoru wondered what it could be and if the woman was aurelius's sister then could he be one as well probably not but Kaoru was going to check anyway aurelius may know somehting about it.

Kaoru tried to get out but a pain in his leg hurt a bit it had been a while so it seemed to hurt less but either way Kaoru needed to wrap it up some how so he ripped his shirt to make a makeshift bandage and he wrap his leg up a bit well enough so it wouldnt seem like a big deal. he he got up slowly and he picked ou his sword and noticed the "xoxo" on it. " hmph kisses and hugs aye well it sems i wwill ave to return them as the plunge my sword into your heart...........miss alena ". KAoru put his sword in the usual place it seems delivering her message had become annoying and it seems he would ahev to cut his plans short slighly so he could go to that damned city back to city. So Koaru walked slowly out of the bar calling and ambulence and then leaving for teh train station to get on a train to central.

[END TOPIC]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down