Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED]

Go down

Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] Empty Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 am

"Ah, thank you, good day!" A man with long navy hair shouted with a false smile plastered on his lips as he paid the man for the blue rose and left the flower stall with a happy-calm look on his face.

Skin-coloured cover-up make-up lay over the lid of his right eye to hide the old mark he couldn't rid ofas well as a black eye-patch lay over the same eye in order to stop him getting confused. Ever since he exchanged an eye with his 'dead' replacement, his now human eye always conflicted with his powered eye, and thus he hid the empowered eye behind his eye-patch to save from troubles.

His hair, help in a high ponytail, reached the top of his thighs as he sighed and adjusted the blade that lay sheathed on his back. Calmly, with his teeth, he bit off the long stem of the flower to shorten it and placed it behind his ear with a smile. Blue roses always cheered him up, as they represented himself in their oddities. Genetically modified to suit the taste of others, they were, and that's how Endavi related with them. He was genetically modified too.

His pale hand gripped his necklace lightly as he smiled wider to himself. To know Kana wasn't dead... it felt good to know that. He couldn't remember a day since meeting with his childhood friend that he hasn't smiled when he remembered the necklace. He hoped the boy was coping well, or man now anyway, as the last thing he heard was he'd moved in with some chimera boy who couldn't see... oh well, it wasn't his problem.

"It's been a while after all, hasn't it, Central?"

Last edited by Endavi Diederich on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"Happy Birthday to me," Tsune muttered under his breath as he kicked a stone down the street. He walked down the center of it, a dark look shining through his steel blue eyes. Life just wasn't really worth living anymore. Why had he come here again? That's right, to make a better life for himself while his brothers and sisters lingered behind in their reverie of a paradise. But he saw the bars of the cage they were living in, that's why a year ago he had come to this city. Funny, how accomplishing dreams just seems to make life duller. It was only during the time he was accomplishing them that he was truly happy. ...so then what now?

The head lights of a car lit up his back, scattering shadows around him. The brakes squeaked as the driver slammed on them and the wind from it threw out pieces of long silver hair in all directions. Once they came to rest just below his ribs, the car behind him gunned it, swerving around him. Inches saved his life, but Tsune didn't even seem to notice. He continued walking against the frigid gales, hands in the pockets of his black trench coat. And he didn't stop until the tip of his black boot hit the curb. Sighing with frustration, he stepped up onto it and suddenly collided with someone. Was that a girl...?

Back to top Go down

Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED] Empty Re: Caution is Necessary (Endavi/Tsune) [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

The man's body froze as he felt something collide with his chest, and a strong sense of dejavu hit him like a wind storm as he was reminded greatly of the time he first met Tsune- it was in the same way, funnily enough. He was walking around at dawn and bored out of his mind, when he crashed into the silver-haired male by accident. Funny, he was bringing that memory up now of all times and places.

Calmly, he stood back a bit and smiled warmly at the unknown male who crashed at him, and mentally noted the male reminded him of HIM too. 'Everything's Tsune-this and Tsune-that, che.' He thought in his mind as he scratched the back of his head with a chuckle.

"Ah, my apologies, I wasn't looking where I was---" Then navy eyes met steel and he froze in place.

De javu really hit him in the nuts this time, now didn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 am

Tsune grabbed at his black cowboy hat that had fallen off from the impact. He gripped it tightly as the girl's manly voice washed over him. Nostalgia... Who was this? He bowed slightly and was about to continue his trek to Spade's office, when he felt his feet freeze. No. There was no way. He whipped his head back around, blue eyes widening. "You. Why do you look like a girl and sound like a guy?" He asked with a bit of anger tinging his words. Thrusting the hat back on the top of his head, he pocketed his hands again. This guy had the nerve to remind him of Endavi, but what made it worse was the idiot had a damn flower in his hair. That just made Tsune want to kill himself. That was the last thing Endavi would put in his hair. Hell, he would put a human thumb in his hair before he'd even touch a blue rose.

Tsune's glare only increased as time went on. "Who are you?" He demanded, flashing his state alchemist pocket watch with fury. Depending on the girly man's answer, Tsune would either continue on or jump in front of the next train.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm

"You. Why do you look like a girl and sound like a guy?" The familiar voice said as an anger tick seemed to appear under the man's eye, while he just managed to stop his right arm from getting the blade from his back and instead let the hand rest over his eye patch. He counted to ten in his mind to rid his mind of the anger spike, before sighing and smiling kindly, taking the rose from his hair as a calming method.

His eye still ticked in anger though.

"Easy," He said in a sickeningly sweet voice, obviously annoyed by the remark, "I'm a guy, it's common for Auregese men to look feminine." He almost, ALMOST, half-growled out as he fiddled with the rose again, before slipping it back behind his ear, behind the ear which situated near his 'cursed' eye. He only kept the damn thing cus if he rid himself of all of his homunculus genes, what was going to heal him back to normal?

He began to fiddle boredly -'Davi-chan isn't violent, remember, keep your cool!'- with the necklace around his neck, the one from Kana, before he froze again at the Tsune-look-a-like's next question. He began to have doubts that this man wasn't just a look-a-like.

"Who are you?"

Without thinking, the gay male leant into his more relaxing feminine pose and sighed, slowly letting the calming effect of his Mugen and Kana's necklace wash over him, before he smiled again and decided he'd risk his usual alias, despite how... well, badly chosen it was. Hey, he used to cut down anyone who called him that, so it's another polar opposite that's useful.

"Hm? Well I'm not a big name fan, it's pointless giving humans stupid titles, but I guess most people call me Davi-chan (since I'm Auregese and all)" He said with that smile in placed as he finally gave in and began fiddling with the sheath rested on his back. He couldn't help it, he just loved his Mugen.

Though he crossed out the thoughts of calling it 'Mugen-chan' the moment they came, even he had a limit to how gay he'd act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Humans. He said Humans. Tsune had to lean against the wall behind him to keep his balance. The shock zapped through his veins, forcing his heart to beat faster in order to keep up with his racing mind. So that was it, huh? He felt a smirk coil against his lips as he pushed away from the wall. Moving closer to the taller man, he stopped right before they touched. Just then a heavy wind picked up, blowing Tsune's silver hair around them. "Davichan, hm? Would that be short for...Endavi, by chance?" His cold eyes narrowed. There was so much wrong with this situation. It made him feel so extremely uncomfortable that he didn't know what to do about it other than confront the girly man directly. But still, there was no mistaking the fact that he had to be Endavi. The sword... the fact that he wasn't human...Aerugese... All these things pointed to the truth. He had to be Endavi. There was no way he wasn't. Anger flared up inside the alchemist and he could almost feel the electricity pulsing through his metal hand. It made him want to activate his alchemy and give Endavi the same shock he was now feeling. Had he been betrayed by the homunculus? What was going on...? Why had he disappeared for so long? Why wasn't he recognizing him? Well, he supposed they both changed a lot. In the past year, Tsune had grown up fast. Instead of electrocuting the guy to death, Tsune opted with words. "Does Tsune ring a bell?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:48 am

Eyes opened wide in shock as the man stumbled back slightly, and he instinctively gripped his eye-patch in order to try and quell the headache that came on from his racing thoughts. This was definitely no fake, only one Tsune could fire up like that, look like that, act like that AND on top of it all have alchemy that was definitely TSUNE's trademark. He unintentionally tore off the eye-patch from gripping it too hard as he obliviously kept his eye shut, while he dropped the patch and looked at the boy in shock.

"You weren't supposed to know I was even alive." The man said as he switched eyes, closing his human eye and searching around with his remaining advanced eye for anyone that seemed suspicious. When he was satisfied no one looked as if they recognized him even slightly, he changed back to his human eye -shutting his advanced eye again- and turned his attention back on Tsune, "I knew I shouldn't of come back, I should've just stayed up in the North with that brat..." He muttered to himself, before all of his attention was on the boy in front of him.

He, however, restrained himself from actually touching the boy. He kept the ruler-length distance between them, as his 'polite' persona has rubbed off on his real persona some- he knows the meaning on personal space.

"Look, just don't give any hints I'm here alright, I even went to the trouble of tearing out one of my own eyes-" He gestured to his open, normal eye, "-and losing it's abilities in order to convince the old bat and his cronies I was dead. You have to understand I didn't do it to abandon you, I did it to abandon them" To help indicate what he meant, he flicked at his closed eye for reference, and the incredibly pale show of a homunculus symbol showing through the make-up (Though only one with his sight-level or someone looking for it could spot it).

He then sighed and removed the flower from himself completely, giving it a slightly haunted look before letting it fly off in the breeze, unintentionally gripping his necklace as he did so -and smiling again as the necklace just held that effect-, "Besides, What good was I? I just pushed you around, bugged you and didn't seem to care that I was endangering your life. You don't need an idiot like me ruining your day, everyday, so it's for the best you trick yourself into believing you never met me."

He then sighed, before he picked up his eye patch and tied it back on his head calmly, "You deserve someone better than a constant threat to your life and your budget -though I admit I really don't care for clothes anymore-. I'm out-of-date anyway, heh" He joked slightly with a small grin, before turning around in order to leave, "I've done terrible things kid, and to quote myself from once upon a time, a treat like you shouldn't be given to a bad dog like me, yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

"Supposed to know?" Tsune murmured under his breath as the tall homunculus was looking around suspiciously. Now, what the hell did that mean? Tsune was about to stop asking questions and start shooting off lightning, but managed to constrain himself; there was no point in killing Endavi before he got answers. So he stayed silent, listening to his mutterings and then to the explanation. Still, he felt no better like he was supposed to. The desire to light Endavi on fire with his new alchemy grew only but stronger.

He listened and listened, cringing at the fact that Endavi had torn out his own eye. Was all this just to escape the other homunculi? To go to those extremes... Why? Tsune watched the flower get taken away by the wind, and turned to see the last of it. Frowning, he turned his eyes back to Endavi, practicing the use of his ears. The anger surged through the alchemist's body, building the Empire State Building four times before he couldn't take it anymore. He clenched his fist and slammed it into the brick wall behind them with enough force to damage the hard rock. A sickening crack ensued, but Tsune showed no sign of pain; he was too angry.

"Don't fuck with me," He muttered in such a dark voice, that it barely seemed to come from him at all. He dropped his fist out of the rumble and let the bloodied thing fall to his side. Taking two steps to reach Endavi, he gripped the taller man's collar and yanked him closer very roughly. "What good were you?! That's right. What good are you if you don't even realize something as simple as that!" Tsune threw Endavi backwards into the wall he had just massacred. By now, the hand that clutched Endavi's collar was bleeding severely, dripping down his arm to his elbow.

"I'm in the military, idiot! There's already a constant threat to my life. Do you think I care about meaningless shit like money?!" With one final push, Tsune let go. His steel blue eyes were on fire and fierce, holding grave intensity.

"I'm not running away and I will not trick myself. You know where to find me." He turned around, his back to the man. He raised his overused hand into the air. "See ya around." And stalked off.

[EXIT TOPIC]

[Tell me if you want to change anything (involving moving Endavi without permission) ;P]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 am

The man's eyes opened wide in shock at Tsune's outburst, before he smiled and let the boy- no, man do as he wanted. After all, what right did Endavi have to protest? He abandoned the man, he threw out some of the world's lamest excuses and to top it off he lived a 'happy' life now in North City. He internally scowled at that thought, as, if anything, it was more boring than 'happy'.

Shaking his head to himself, he watched the boy walk away with an annoyed look, before his last words put the man on edge and made his visible eye widen. "See ya around." See him around? Did that mean Tsune intended on meeting the homunculus again? He tightened his fists as a result as he let out a quiet "Yeah, see ya", before turning around and walking in an all-too-familiar direction, clutching his heart area.

On note one, he'd met up with Tsune and become identified, and on note two, Tsune obviously planned for a second meeting, meaning he had a problem to fix. He had to get rid of father, and Wrath, once and for all.

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks across the street as he cast a longing look in Tsune's direction. He knew he was mentally linked with Wrath, he and Wrath had an agreement to be as one, but that meant that if Wrath was extracted he'd lose his memories of the past five years. He'd be 15 again in the mind, a constant pain in everyone's ass and as rebellious as ever. He silently groaned at the thought.

"Sorry Tsune, but this is the last time you and I will meet," He muttered with a sad sigh as he took off his coat and lay it by the road with a sad smile, "Since we didn't meet when I was human... Hm, I wonder what alchemy feels like... might try it..."

The sad smile stayed as he suddenly seemed to vanish from the crowd and appear on the roof, his homunculus eye now in the open and watching all that goes on. He almost vanished again as he sped in the hideout's direction with one thought in mind.

'Please, Kami-sama, don't take my memories with the homunculus!'

---

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down