Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Empty Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

THINKING OF YOU
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_newenicon Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_newenicon Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_newenicon
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
Time to Pick Up Your Things,
And Just Move On Out"

'"You hair looks better like that~" Tsune grinned, showing his teeth. "I like it."'

"Che," A slight scowl formed on the tall man's lips as long navy hair, tied in a loose ponytail at the nape of his neck, flew in the wind to his left. He was wearing a skin-tight black sleeve-less shirt with a red long silk-like sash around his waist that also flapped in the wind. Black eyeshadow sat on his eyelids, per usual, as his baggy pants made a continuous 'pwhoo' noise from flapping in the wind so much.

For shoes he was wearing simple slippers, but all and all his outfit was that for training on a summer day... and right now it was more like a near-winter annoyingly-windy day that would freeze anyone else to the bone... lucky for him he happened to like the cold and was an idiot when it came to dressing appropriately for weather.

He mused all this as he leaned on the stone ledge of that tall building and watched the people go by on the sidewalk below. He'd returned from his 'mission' (more like check-up) in the North about a few days ago and since then he'd been looking for Tsune, as he wanted to talk to him and find out the boy's opinion, but was actually too shy to call him on the cellphone.

'"Now go!"'

"Heh, I feel like some kind of pathetic school girl... Kill me now..." He grumbled as he leaned his head on his hands and sighed. What a pair of weeks it had been...

_WORD COUNT_266
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_:3 As promised, our topic~~~

Last edited by Endavi Diederich on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Empty Re: Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Tsune lay on his bed, with his arms thrown over his eyes to block out the sunlight pouring in through the open shades he'd wished he'd shut last night... He hadn't moved since he had woken up, and still lay there in the clothes adorned last night. Tsune was taken to reminiscing the past events since coming to central and was awed to paralysis at all he had gone through. He was about to get assigned a mission to Creta and was promised that after completing it, he would be able to take the State Alchemist Exam. He was thrilled, but it had happened so quickly...

Tsune moved a lazy hand to his side where the now burned stitches sealed the deep gash the female mercenary had caused from their fight. And Atlacia, whom he had met on the roof of Central Head Quarters, had kindly lit on fire--doing a more efficient job at closing up the bleeding wound than the doctor had. He winced at the sharp aching this slight pressure caused and thought back a bit further to the peculiar man that was often on his thoughts...

'Not before you see what you're getting yourself into, kid' --Was exactly what Endavi had said. Getting himself into... Right... Endavi wasn't human; he was a homunculus... Didn't that make Endavi his enemy? Tsune played with the slick black cell phone with his metal hand and flipped it open, paging through the callers. He paused over the familiar name and stared at it. Before he had realized, Tsune had pressed the green 'Send' button and was listening to the drone of the ring.

[Yes~~ our topic ^o^ And funny, today is SUPER windy too, but it's all springy out]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 am

THINKING OF YOU
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

Blriiiing. Blriiiiing.

"Huh?" Endavi asked himself as he pulled a small, black and sleek mobile from his pocket and blinked twice at the caller. The small blue screen had read 'Beansprout' as he blushed a bit and chuckled to himself (very out of character, might I add), before flipping open the small phone and pressing it to his ear, "Endavi speaking."

Despite the fact his posture was cool, his mind was on a whirl as his left hand gripped Mugen and he began to swipe it in the air in front of him to get some practice (and cool his nerves). The modern samurai scuffed his feet against the ground before his movements changed from the simple light swinging into extremely fast and expertise blows.

This became so fast that a few people on the sidewalk stopped and began to point in his direction, muttering stuff about seeing 'streaks of blue light' and stuff like that. Endavi, however, finally cooled down and re-sheathed the blade, breathing heavily as he leaned back on the small wall of the roof and sighed lightly, waiting for 'beansprout' to reply already.

_WORD COUNT_187
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_Damn this is fun :3 Yes, you've been named his beansprout, lol

Last edited by Endavi Diederich on Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 5:34 pm

"Tsune speaking," He mimicked like an echo with a different name. He listened intently to the other end for a moment, stretching his metal arm high from where he lay. Nope, still can't touch the ceiling. He smiled sideways and then heard Endavi's breathing increase. What the hell was he doing? Ah, wait that was simple. He was probably playing with his sword... Ughhh! He had to say something else...like maybe why he was calling. That was kind of important. But what...? 'So...you're not human, huh? Well, that's cool. Your brother's a murderer? Awesome! So what's it like being born from alchemy and sacrificed lives?' No, bad starter topics. What the hell was he going to say now!? Tsune regretted hitting the send button with every fiber of his being. It was going to be the end of him. He might as well electrocute himself to death right now. No, no...calm down. It was fine. Endavi wasn't going to come through the phone and attack him for not saying anything. It was fine if he just kept his mouth shut.

"What are you doing, want to get something to eat?" Shit, why did he just say that? The first thing to come to mind...and food? Come on...seriously? Homunculi didn't even need to eat! They were immortal for god's sake! He felt like an idiot. In fact, it was always around this guy that he did stupid things. His cold calculated reserve turned into smoke in the face of Endavi. He never got nervous, but this guy activated the dusty nerves inside of him and made them go crazy. Thanks.

[;D I know~~]

Last edited by Tsune on Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:13 am

THINKING OF YOU
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Dav
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"Tsune speaking," The kid seemed to mock as the male yawned slightly and relaxed on the ledge, waiting for the boy to continue. After a while, however, he was about to break the silence when the kid -was that a nervous tone in his voice?- suddenly popped out with the question; "What are you doing, want to get something to eat?"

Endavi gave into the giddy feeling and chuckled again, which was still very out of character for the usually pissed off asshole of a samurai-wannabe.

"What am I doing...? Hm... does talking to a beansprout count?" Endavi asked with a cocky, and almost flirtatious tone in his voice as he twirled some of his hair nervously (these nerves were driving him nuts); he smirked in the smiling way as he finally pushed the strand behind his ear and stood up to his full height of -now- 180.2cm. Yes, he had a bit of a growth spurt, but he had a feeling it was his last one.

"Well, I was boredly watching the people walk down the street before doing a little bit of training... What did you think I was doing?" He teased slightly, before chuckling again (anyone who knew his normal character would fear for their lives) and nodding to no one in particular, "Sure, I didn't catch lunch anyway, I had to get out of the house before Greed pummeled me -she found out about the cellphone-. Meet me at the Naruto diner in the downtown district in twenty minutes then?"

If it were possible, Endavi would be dancing with joy... but this is Endavi, so he just let a rare, small smile come onto his lips and a soft look grace his eye. Why the hell did this kid effect him so much??

_WORD COUNT_293
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_HAHA XDD Lol @ 'thanks =.='

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

"I. AM. NOT. A. BEANSPROUT." Tsune hissed through his clenched teeth. It was all he could do from yelling it into the phone. AGAIN?! You would think that he would learn his lesson the first time! Wait, Endavi had already been gone when he yelled at him before... It was so degrading--being called that. Tsune took a deep breath to settle the fumes of anger and closed his eyes. After Endavi told him about watching the people walk down the street and about his training, Tsune smirked. "That's exactly what I thought you were doing since you worship your sword. I just hope you aren't like your brother..." Tsune trailed off, really not wanting to get into that right now. Plus, he had just invited the guy to lunch... What an idiot he was, seriously. He had to get it together. Rolling out of the bed with a thump, Tsune listened to the directions Endavi told him. "Aa," Tsune said simply, meaning 'yes.' "I've never been there, so I may get lost and be a bit late." Vaguely, he wondered what Endavi had meant by 'pummeled.'

[Tsune is a funny guy. -points at icon- But look how awesome he can be. >D I just need to plot a way to get his eye stabbed out in some epic battle and have him grow up a little. That's the awesome, kick ass future Tsune~~]

Last edited by Tsune on Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 am

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"I. AM. NOT. A. BEANSPROUT." The kid seemed to grind out as an out-of-character laugh left his lips and he began to twirl a strand of his hair in his hand, smiling an obviously smile at the conversation. Who ever thought cold-hearted Endavi, the homunculus of Wrath (of all things), would warm up to some alchemist he hardly knew.

He mentally swore to himself that if this turned into some Romeo and Juliet drama... he was going to shoot himself... which was totally contradictory since that's kinda what 'romeo' did, in a sense... Endavi almost smacked himself for having such a stupid mental argument as the scowl set back in place.

'Romeo and Juliet is a cure against happiness... I should write that down...'

"That's exactly what I thought you were doing since you worship your sword. I just hope you aren't like your brother..." He seemed to mutter the last part as Endavi scoffed and shook his head, disappearing onto the roof and away from the view as he began to climb down the fire escape, Mugen strapped to his waist, "That idiot? The day I start a fight for no reason is the day I turn into Juliet... fucking Greed got that shit crap stuck in my head." He said, referring to the 'Romeo and Juliet on the brain' shit.

"Aa," Tsune said simply, meaning 'yes.' "I've never been there, so I may get lost and be a bit late." Now Endavi chuckled again and relaxed in his position on the fire escape with a small hint of a smile on his lips, "Well don't get too lost, believe it or not, I have almost as much Pride as my brother and I don't want to get stood up, hm? I'll see you there, beansprout."
--
It had been twenty-two minutes and the samurai stood in that same outfit that was unfit for today's weather, outside the Aurgese restaurant "Naruto Diner". He actually found it slightly amusing that the place was called that when they were in Central City, in Amestris. Talk about irony.

'Where is that bean?'

_WORD COUNT_355
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_I lolled at ya first statement XDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Ah, so he had grown into a bean now. No longer a mere beansprout. At least he was moving up in the world, though unfortunately not in height. "Juliet?" Tsune asked, opening a mostly empty drawer and digging through pairs of socks for his black ones. "Well, if you turned into her then I wouldn't have been wrong!" He laughed slightly, the sound of wood clamming together as he shut it, victorious. The bed squeaked faintly when he sat down to put on the socks he retrieved. "...I am a bit...relieved," Tsune got out, not sure if he should express his emotions so openly. Well, it wouldn't kill him, now would it? It better not, but at least he had enough confidence in himself not to believe so.

Getting back to the main topic of the conversation, Tsune stood up. "No, why would I do that?" He had called him beansprout again... DAMMIT. When Tsune had hung up without a word, he prepared to throw the phone out the window, but refrained. No, he actually needed this. He opted to throw a pillow at the wall instead. He didn't have time for a shower, so he changed clothes quickly. He was in such a rush he accidentally put the wrong foot in the wrong boot. Mentally harassing himself, he fixed said mistake and tied them, out the door in no time. He glanced at the digital clock on the phone and stuck it back in the pocket of his rather tight, but slightly baggy blue jeans. His white dress shirt underneath his unzipped purple sweatshirt billowed out in the breeze as he jogged towards Naruto Diner. It was only buttoned to about his bellybutton and opened to let the cool air brush against warm skin. Shuddering, he didn't stop to fix it.

A little more than twenty minutes later Tsune arrived, panting and holding his side. Yes, he had gotten lost. No, he did not ask for help. And yes, he did eventually find it on his own after not too much trouble. "Sorry," He said breathlessly, "I know. I'm late." He hadn't tried to hide the obvious bandages and he hadn't even bothered to change them either. Noticing this suddenly, Tsune zipped up his jacket real fast and smiled. "Since I asked, I'll treat you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 am

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"Sorry," The male said breathlessly as he ran up to Endavi, making the taller male blush (and grow a little hard, but who needs to know that?), "I know. I'm late." By the looks of things, the boy hadn't tried to hide the obvious bandages over his chest area/etc, making the homunculus' eyes open wide slightly, but before he could do anything, the boy covered them up really quickly for an alchemist "Since I asked, I'll treat you."

Endavi rolled his eyes at the change of topic and shrugged, not really caring who paid for the meal (since it wouldn't be him either way, because he currently had Greed's money. Actually, when didn't he have Greed's money??).

"Treat me, hm? Well I'm still the one in charge here," The cocky homunculus said with a smirk and a wink as they entered the diner and he approached the man at the stand with a scowl. The man was tall and had grey, curly hair tied back; oh, don't forget those weird glasses and the sketchook almost always attached to him. 'Weird old bat...'

"Hey old man, table for two this time," The homunculus said with a smirk before blinking on confusion as something was placed on his shoulders. He turned to see it was a tux jacket, and turned more to see that idiot Jake bouncing around behind him. He had a suit without a jacket, so that meant the jacket was his. Endavi glared at the idiot.

"Ne, no reason to get bitchy, Davikins~" Endavi growled at him as the shorter man chuckled. He then ruffled Tsune's hair with a bright grin before taking his jacket back with a wide grin, "Have fun with your daaaaaaaate~~~"

"Shut up idiot!" Endavi yelled back with a fierce blush on his features as the other man laughed and took off, leaving the old guy at the counter chuckling too. The glare was directed at him, "What?"

"Now don't get upset, Davi, but Jake's right, he is quite the catch," The old man said with a friendly wink and chuckle- Endavi's face just heated up like a steam tank. How embarrassing...

_WORD COUNT_359
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_Jake = based off DGM's DAISYA and Old man = based off DGM's TIEDOLL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm

In charge? What the hell did that mean? Tsune blinked at Endavi, obviously confused. Regardless, he followed the taller man up to the stand inside the restaurant. The smells of all different kinds of food assailed him and he couldn't help but smile just a little at the prospect of eating them with Endavi. This thought brought heat to his cheeks and he laughed inwardly at himself. Yes, he already knew, secretly that he felt something for this guy. Why? Well, who could ever explain why people were attracted to each other? It just worked. That was all...

Tsune was jerked from his thoughts when he saw the suit jacket placed over Endavi's shoulders. The look was so funny for him, so uncharacteristic that Tsune had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. Instead muffled laughter leaked through the black gloves over his lips. When his hair was ruffled, with a smile still plastered to his face, his eyes widened slightly. "So is this a date?" Tsune asked, the laughter still clinging to his words. "Hey, you should dress like that more often. It suits you! literally." Tsune cracked up, trying to fix his hair. When his laughter faded away, he saw that Endavi was blushing profusely and asked the old man what he was chuckling about, which was probably the same thing Tsune had been laughing about himself. He placed a firm hand on Endavi's shoulder and winked at them, smirking as his steel blue eyes glinted in amusement. "Hell's right I am."

[Sorry~ I was really tired last night so I couldn't finish my posts.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 pm

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

Endavi didn't miss the bean's chuckles as he smirked at the male with one of those arrogant, prideful smirks. Sometimes he wondered why he wasn't named Pride instead of Wrath, but who really cares? He's got quick eyes, that's all that really matters to him... oh yeah, and Mugen. Definitely Mugen.

"So is this a date?" The boy asked with a chuckle in his words and Endavi's face heated up again (making him secretly wonder what the hell this bean did to his head), before he shrugged almost hesitantly, "If you want it to be, I don't mind." He muttered in an embarrassed why, before he heard the old man chuckle in that annoying, fatherly way. He could've sworn the old guy secretly adopted him or something.

"Hey, you should dress like that more often. It suits you! literally." "Ha. Ha. Ha. Beansprout." Oh well, payback had to come from somewhere, right?

"Hell's right I am." He suddenly piped up after the old guy, making Endavi's face go redder than a tomato. 'Shit, he heard that? Fucking old bat's making this worse than it has to be! Argh, I think my face's gunna burn off...' He thought as he did the only thing he could, he withdrew his blade... only for it to uncerimoniusly be put back into his sheath in the blink of an eye. Oh yeah, he forgot the old man was a stronger martial artist than himself... well that sucks.

"Now now, Davi, no need to get violent on your first date, after all, you'll remember this one forever," The old guy said with a kind smile, "I remember when I was young, I had my--" "Just get us to a table please, old man." Endavi almost whined, before the old man chuckled and pointed to one of the empty booths in the back, "Alright then, Davi, pick a booth, trust me, they're all secluded."

The old guy winked and Endavi groaned. "I swear, ever since I told you I was gay you've tried to hook me up with almost every guy in here..." "Don't be like that, now go on! Just keep the noise down since there are kids here!" Another wink had the homunculus scarlet again, before he grabbed Tsune's wrist and lead him over to the most secluded booth... from the old fart's gaze. It actually was the most secluded booth in the diner, but Endavi wasn't thinking about that as all he wanted right now was to avoid the old man's perverted words.

A waitress then came over with a smile and a pen, ready to take their orders. "So, what're you going to eat today?"

_WORD COUNT_446
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_Hahaha XDD I love Davi's blush, he's such an uke in disguise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 1:07 am

Hm...did he want it to be? Tsune wasn't sure. He decided to opt out of answering that one--save it for another time when he didn't feel like his stomach was going to split open. He wrapped an arm around the bandages as if to hold his wound shut and prevent his lungs from falling out. He continued to watch as Endavi's face appeared to burn off from his blush, and smiled brightly. It was cute. Of course, though, he was sure if he told Endavi that, he would have to face the wrath of Mugen. It was not a very appealing fate... He figured it would be best not to mention the thought...ever. Tsune lurched backward very slightly when he saw Mugen unsheathed, thinking that Endavi had somehow read his thoughts. Couldn't be. And it wasn't. He relaxed again, but tightened his grip around his ribs. When the old man spoke, Tsune snickered at how amusing he was, unable to make a response before he was dragged away by the taller man and to a booth...a secluded booth. He sat down across from Endavi and stared blankly at the menu. "What are you getting?" He managed to ask moments before they were assaulted by the waitress. He stared up at her indecisively, before looking to Endavi. "I'll have a coke and..." He blinked at the menu, hoping he'd find something he liked.

[Tsune's lovin' the blush!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 5:18 am

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"What are you getting?" Tsune had asked him, before that chick had to come over and but in with her usual 'what do you want?' speech, "I'll have a coke and..." The male seemed to trail off as Endavi smirked at the waitress, making her blush bright red in the face, before he said in a calm, cocky manner, "I'll have tempura ramen and a bottle of Japanese lemonade, arigatou,"

He didn't miss her cheeks heat up as he smirked a bit more and gave her an amused look, before he lifted up Tsune's hand and kissed it, watching pure amusement as her face heated up even more. It wasn't a secret in this diner who Endavi preferred, but some girls still tried to 'hit on' him or had a crush on him anyway, though they were all yaoi fangirls so it turned against them in that way.

Besides, Endavi had been itching to kiss the boy's hand anyway, so using this excuse will be viable if the kid freaked out, "So, Tsune, what do you want?"

_WORD COUNT_180
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_Argh! Short post, gomen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Tsune smirked back at Endavi and leaned across the table nearly as quick as his lightning was. His lips brushed lightly against Endavi's cheek before he was pretending it didn't happen. As the waitress swayed with inward shock, Tsune calmly held her in his gaze. "I'll have Shouyu Ramen." His smirk returned when he eyed Endavi and then leaned back in his chair until the waitress scurried off. "So En, you're immortal, right?" Tsune asked, waiting to see Mugen's blade at his neck in the next moment. He was about to be a State Alchemist...and yet he was having lunch with a homunculus. "Intent on destroying Amestris?" It was bad, the fact that they even met was against fate. It was as if the world was conspiring against them, yet...what was this even? A date? Despite knowing what Endavi was, Tsune felt something human there...some remnants that still remained. Maybe...Endavi wasn't the bad guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

When Tsune ghosted his lips over Endavi's cheek, he blushed bright red; he wasn't expecting that. "I'll have Shouyu Ramen." He said in a calm, sweet tone (at least, that's what Endavi thought) adn the waitress' head almost exploded from her blush; let's just say she bowed and made her way off rather quickly... 'Hn, probably to gossip to the other girls... heh.'

"So En, you're immortal, right?" The sprout asked as Endavi rose and eyebrow in his direction and chuckled. He'd almost forgotten the kid would get curious after he showed him his mark, but hey, he didn't want any phony relationships of any kind without that out of the way. Actually, he didn't want phony at all, he just wanted someone to rely on that wasn't a fucking jacket-butchering monkey.

"I guess, though cursed is a better word. We impurities don't get the luxury of staying young forever," He said with a sigh, "Unlike the pure-breeds," He spat the word out like bad food, "we don't have the constantly regenerating skin or anything, so we grow old, grow weak and all that stuff; the problem is our souls are trapped in here," He tapped his chest, "until that stone's taken out; The only benefit is when I say I'm 18, I'm not lying."

"Intent on destroying Amestris?" The kid seemed to be inquisitive as Endavi chuckled to himself in an almost feminine way before he looked out to the patrons of the shop and let out a sigh. "Heh... I can't say I don't care about humans, I was one, I know what it's like to live a shit of a life and have to keep moving; so, no, I'm not intent on destroying the country... I only took the gig for the eyes. I'm not the only impure breed either, Zeeva (Greed) and that moronic monkey you met are also impurities, but I guess Jacques is just as bad as a pure breed... but that's just because he's got so much pride it ticks me off big time. I think I'm the only one out of us with some real humanity left... Well, the point is I'm not going to kill the country via my own free will, because there are some people in the foreign place who I'm actually connected to; I'm Auregese, if you were curious." He explained as he relaxed back in his seat and sighed, "Before you ask, my ability is inhuman eye sight and prediction abilities, nothing big, sometimes annoying, but nice when watching the sunset... I can catch every detail... Che, another reason I don't want to let everyone die here: I've never experienced this kind of sunset back in Aurego, and living with Father for the rest of my life sounds about as appealing as eating raw pumpkin, unless I have a distraction... Che, look at me babble on, explaining the physics of the different-gened homunculi to someone I've just met... heh, I've got it bad... So, not intending on ending my miserable life, no?"

His eyes were soft as was his smile as he turned to Tsune with the most relaxed look he's had in years. 'Yeah...' he thought with a sigh, 'I've got it bad for someone I only know the name and number of... way to go, Davi'

_WORD COUNT_552
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_That's more like it!! Haha, and I've been dying to explain the physics of impure and pure homunculi in a post, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Tsune crossed his legs and leaned his head into his hands as he listened, occasionally twirling a stray piece of silver hair around his metal finger. So Endavi was truly only a year older, and he wasn't exactly immortal seeing as his body still aged. He wasn't pure so that was why he still retained human qualities, which included blushing of course. It was obvious that Tsune was good at accomplishing that at least. But Endavi's soul...it was trapped because of the philosopher's stone? Tsune tried sorting it out in his mind, and he came up blank. It was so confusing; his mind could barely wrap around the idea. To him, it was as if Endavi was caged within himself. If the stone were removed, would he be set free? ...Or would he just die?

Tsune was surprised to learn that Endavi also wasn't thrilled with killing humans, and in fact relatively enjoyed their existence around him. His brother, Jacques, on the other hand, and other siblings probably were thrilled. He didn't try to hide the small smile that pulled at the edges of his lips. It was a relief...and he wasn't even sure why exactly. Maybe it involved fighting him...and losing their escalating friendship... Endavi had originally been from Aurego, but that still didn't limit his feelings for Amestrians. The sunset...Father... Tsune's eyes narrowed, their color seeming to grow bluer. "Your life is not miserable. If you can talk about the sunset like that...it's easy to tell." He uncrossed his legs and crossed them to the other side with a frown. "You shouldn't... live with father for the rest of your life." Tsune threw the piece of hair angrily behind his shoulders, but manged to keep his voice calm and collected. "You have your own life to live."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:47 am

THINKING OF YOU
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"Your life is not miserable. If you can talk about the sunset like that...it's easy to tell." Tsune seemed to uncross his legs and cross them to the other side with a frown; Endavi inhaled some air sharply and his blue eyes widened as the man spoke his simple, yet meaningful words, "You shouldn't... live with father for the rest of your life." The bean threw the piece of hair angrily behind his shoulders, but manged to keep his voice calm and collected. "You have your own life to live." "Che..."

He bowed his head down as navy eyes were open wide, though it seemed like he was brooding of sorts, he was now back inside his mind, talking to someone he hadn't talked to in many years... not since he agreed to take over, but not, the body for himself as 'Wrath' lay dormant. That's right, he, for the first time in several years, was talking to Wrath himself...

A room of black surrounded them, yet, somehow, it was illuminated by unknown lights and the floor was littered with splats of blood which had no feeling to them at all; as if they weren't even there, it felt like. A young boy, about age 8, stood in the middle of the room wearing a kimono and held shoulder-length blue-black hair. His eyes were violet and cat-like.

A second boy with the same face stood behind him with dark blue orbs and his hair tied in a high pony tail, he wore the same kimono, only white and black instead of black and white. The child of black and white held a knife in his hand that was stained with the untouchable blood, as he turned to the child behind him with a cocked eyebrow, and an almost boredly amused look on his young features.

"Endavi?" He muttered with a child's voice, before he smirked and turned all the way around and licked some of the blood from the blade. The room flashed; it was a cell, of some kind. The second boy held the key gripped tightly in his hand as he gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut in almost... pain? "How interesting... how can I be of assistance to the only soul who has captured me and not it?"

A tear rolled down the second boy's cheek, before he gripped his hand tighter and stared into Wrath's eyes defiantly. He opened his hand, and the key was gone... of course, he never had it in the first place. They were both trapped here, refusing to give in. "Not going to speak? We've been trapped for years, Endavi, why can you not speak up?"

Teeth clenched tightly as his grip on the table tightened, he didn't even register as his ramen was delivered, because his mind was elsewhere.

"Let me go, Wrath." The second boy muttered, before he shoved his mirror image into the wall, making the boy of black and white crack into a cruel, feral, sadistic grin, "Let me go!" "Ne, why would I do that, Endavi? I let you go and I lose the game, I don't like losing... nope, I do not~~" Wrath hummed with a chuckle, before he kicked the boy of white and black away from him and walked over to the bars, lightly touching one and recoiling himself as he was zapped by some kind of electrical power, some kind of force field, "Why don't you let ME go, hm?"

"No." The boy of white and black muttered as he picked up the astray blade and cut his own tongue, not surprised when a small bit of blood dribbled from his mouth before the wound healed. Of course, he didn't feel a damned thing... "It was a stupid mistake, letting you in..."

"Aw, don't be like that, my little Endavi~" Wrath hummed as he walked over to the boy and hugged him affectionately; the boy of white and black hugged him back as the tears flowed from his eyes; he clutched tighter to the boy of black and white. "There, there, see, you need me, my little Endavi, we are one in this cell of our mind, right?"

"Y- Yeah... we are one..." "Good little Endavi..."

A small trickle of blood fell from his mouth as he finally returned to consciousness, before his eyes turned wide as the blood fell int his ramen a few times, creating off, red patches. "Wh-?" He muttered as he felt his tongue heal up and his eyes opened wider; since when had wounds in the cell become real?

He blinked himself back into reality, before he looked up at Tsune with a calm expression, "Gomen... so, how exactly a I supposed to live on my own? I don't even have a job."

_WORD COUNT_802
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_This is my longest post yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Something was happening, but of what Tsune couldn't tell. He watched as the other bowed his head, but with wide eyes. Had Tsune said something strange? What was it that was making Endavi think so much? He didn't have a clue... Frowning, he leaned closer to Endavi, but there was no reaction; just silence. "En..?" Tsune tried, poking the taller man's elbow with his metal hand in case the other decided to try and chop it off with Mugen. He blinked, and tilted his head to the side, looking like a curious child. No response... Tsune opened his mouth to complain when the waitress scurried up with a blush and deposited their food. She hesitated there for a moment as if she was waiting for something. Out of the corner of his eye, Tsune noted that she tried to say something a few times, but ended up looking like a gaping fish instead. Tsune shot her a manly smile and bowed his head slightly. "Thank you." When she finally left and Endavi still didn't have any snide remarks, Tsune was horrified. Something was wrong. Tsune watched the steam come off their food in swirls and vanish into the air as it cooled, trying to think. What could he be thinking so intently about? Flashback? Decision-making? Inward battle? Wait...Endavi was an impure homunculus, which meant he had been human once, so... Tsune raised an eyebrow in contemplation. That was when he saw the stream of blood leak from Endavi's mouth. Tsune flew backwards in his seat and stared. Wh-what...?!

A moment of silence for Tsune's shock.

He was so confused he wasn't sure how to act. He merely stared blankly at the now-conscious Endavi until his hot-headedness kicked in. "What the hell was that?!" Tsune stammered while grabbing the nearest napkin and trying frantically to wipe the blood off his date's chin. "OI what was going on there?" He sighed audibly and threw the bloodied napkin to the other side of the table. "You scared me half to death. Seriously, what was with this?" Tsune frowned, his brow furrowing as he reached to touch Endavi's lips lightly where the blood once was. His blue eyes held some unreadable, yet deep emotion that seemed equivalent to worry. "Are you okay?" Tsune dropped his hand quickly and a light blush grew on his cheeks. He looked to the side, quickly continuing their conversation. "I have a job and you can always stay with me if you need to."

[-heart attack- mines only 416]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 7:56 am

THINKING OF YOU
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

"What the hell was that?!" Wide eyes showing fear watched as Tsune leapt back in his seat as that vulnerability of the broken soul flashed in blue orbs, ones that resembled the broken innocence of a child's, before they were closed to hide his obvious distress. Wrath talked to him, WRATH TALKED TO HIM! Of course he'd be in this kind of state, since that homunculus always managed to push his buttons just right. Though, wrath only ever popped up when it felt like it was in serious danger... but of what?

The man let out a sigh, before opening his eyes in order to see the man lean over and wipe the blood away from his lips, making him blush. Seriously, he never stopped blushing around this guy, it was embarrassing... "OI what was going on there?" Tsune asked as he tossed the napkin away, but didn't seem to lean back. Endavi sighed and leaned on his hands somewhat, not touching the steaming ramen, now blood-stained, in front of him; "What does he see as a threat?" Endavi muttered in an almost crazed tone as those innocent, child-like eyes looked up at Tsune; it seemed he'd fallen off his sanity chair after the episode, but like last time, he'd most likely pull it back up and sit on the weak structure again, "You're too cute to be a threat, why does he think you're bad?" Endavi said as he craned his head to the side in curiosity... that was when he was back on his sanity rocker and his eyes returned to their mature state they usually were... and when he found the man affectionately running his finger over his lips, he went bright red.

He didn't mean to let Wrath slip or those words, so he just preyed that Tsune ignored them as he listened to the man continue, "Are you okay?" "Che... yeah, I'm fine... just a little shaken up, the homunculus isn't exactly my best friend, after all," He replied, before Tsune seemed to pull his hand away with a light blush, making Endavi pout somewhat (it was a nice feeling).

"I have a job and you can always stay with me if you need to." Endavi went beat red again and blinked; wait, did Tsune just offer him both a viable reason to get out of the dirty lair permanently and a place to stay in order to do so? This is just... awesomely insane... and, his rational mind thought, 'The kid is wounded, needs some help... I could just use that as the excuse for him if he gets too whiny... but he did offer, fuck, I feel like squealing... damn Wrath sending me out of whack, the kid's gunna think I'm cracked in the head now.'

"Are you sure you really want me to? I mean, if you want, then sure, but only if you want me to, I tend to only eat tempura ramen... heh."

_WORD COUNT_494
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_XD Lol, Davi snapped a bit there, but all is weeeeeeell XDDD And I beat my long post record with Kana's 990 words XDD Davi and Tsune are both adorable!! He also tends to speak Auregese when he's a little delirious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Tsune was almost positive now that it had to be the Wrath inside of him that Endavi was speaking to. Tsune frowned as he listened intently, trying to extract some meaning from it. Attempting not to blush at the 'cute' part, he thought hard about what Endavi was trying to say to himself. Did it mean that Tsune was seen as a threat by Wrath? He fiddled with his chop sticks on the table and looked up into the other's midnight blue eyes with his own steel blue. "Does that happen often?" Tsune asked in a soft voice that was somehow filled to the brim with so much care that it leaked out and spilled through his words. He had read a lot about the past and memorized most of the history on alchemy, which included that of the homunculi. He understood that when a human was turned into a homunculus, there was conflict between the sin and the human's consciousness. It was as if having two living beings inside of one body. That was horrifying to Tsune, and learning that that was what it was like for Endavi made him want to help all the more. He stood up from where he sat and picked up his still-hot ramen, walking around the booth to sit beside the taller man. He placed the bowl down in front of them and smiled wholeheartedly at him. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have asked you." The smile reached his warm eyes that usually seemed cold and icy and he placed a hand on top of Endavi's head affectionately. "Would you like to share?" Tsune motioned towards his ramen he brought over, shunning the other that had drops of blood in it. He'd personally rather die than eat that and he figured Endavi wouldn't be thrilled about it either. Tsune picked up some of the noodles and offered the bite to him.

[I know they are~~ <3 I can see it now. Lady and the Tramp with ramen XDDD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 7:28 pm

THINKING OF YOU
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] Th_daviimage
"The Past is Past,
The Future is Now,
And Just Move On Out"

Endavi licked the roof cavern of his mouth with almost disgust in his eye, before he heard Tsune ask him in a caring and gentle manner "Does that happen often?", obviously referring to that little blood spurt. He was actually tempted to say yes in order to calm the boy, but the lie caught in his throat. If he said yes then the boy might be less on edge, but still very doting and if he said no, the truth, the kid would probably pull a mother hen on him. However, he answered the question long before his thought process could decide shocking himself a bit at the honesty in his usually silver tongue.

"No, that was the first time..." He muttered loud enough for the boy to hear, before he swallowed down the bile and blood that was coming up for what reason he couldn't fathom.

Suddenly the other male stood from his seat almost defiantly and sat himself next to Endavi with a smile. He pushed the boys own spoiled meal to the side and placed his own in the middle, making him blink. It wasn't tempura ramen, that was certain enough, but he couldn't bring himself to bark a comment of disgust or something; he was going completely against his own nature, and it scared the now awakened Wrath within somewhat. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have asked you." If that smile didn't make Davi blush, then that comment did, sending his pale cheeks a rosy colour. The boy then rubbed his hair affectionately with that smile and the blush darkened somewhat, before he asked: "Would you like to share?"

Before he could wrap his mind around the thought process in his whirling head, a bite of the noodles was offered to him encouragingly. He blushed a bit more and ate the noodles off the boys own chopsticks, before making a "Hm..." sound and nodding a bit with a smirk. "Not too bad, I still prefer Tempura Ramen, but I think I can make an exception."

The homunculus then picked up his own bite almost seductively and ate it, not taking his eyes from the steel-eyed male, before he smirked widely, "I think living with you might help me widen my preferences if your food can be this good."

_WORD COUNT_383
_TAGGED_Tsune
_COMMENTS_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 12:44 am

"The first time?" Tsune asked in response, his face going serious. "That can't be good..." He trailed off and leaned his head against the back of the booth with a sigh. He really hoped that he hadn't been the cause of it and the idea was beginning to bother him. Endavi wasn't a pure homunculus... but an inward battle like that had never happened to him before... that could possibly mean that Tsune was the cause. The alchemist gave a struggled look as he tried to come up with answers he couldn't possibly fathom. He wanted to ask Endavi, but he couldn't overcome the fear: prying was not something he should do right now. He respected the taller man's honesty at his question and Tsune wasn't about to ruin that by going too far.

Tsune watched as Endavi began to eat his ramen, smiling in victory. He leaned forward again and took his own bite, nodding in acceptance. "Well, it's better than that." He pointed in horror at the shunned bowl with blood in it, cringing at the idea of even considering eating it. It was a nightmare. Dark blue eyes beheld Endavi as he took another bite. The silver-head placed his chopsticks down with a laugh. "Well, I hope it'll widen more than that," He said in a velvet tone. "You're definitely welcome, but I only have one bed...and the kitchen is smaller than the bathroom and my T.V. is horrifically tiny, but I would love the company..."

[Wooot finished FINALLY! <3 Thanks for putting up with me~]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 am

"That can't be good..." He heard Tsune mutter at his first statement as he took another bite of the man's ramen. He had to admit, it tasted pretty good, but it was pretty anti-prideful to admit that out aloud, and this was Endavi, the strangely prideful wrathful homunculus, so he wasn't about to admit it at the cost of his precious pride.

Actually, Pride's even commented a few times that their names should've been switched, since he was definitely more insane and wrathful than Wrath himself; who was actually one of the more mellow homunculi. Ok, so his temper was shorter than Edward Elric and maybe he did have a tendency to break things when angry, which was a lot, but at least he didn't go around on random 'let's take over the city' bouts and gang punch ups. That was Pride's fucked hobby, not his own. He seriously considered telling said homunculus to get his brain checked too (after all, he's a bit fucked in the head if you ask Endavi).

"Well, I hope it'll widen more than that," Tsune suddenly said in a velvetty, almost seductive tone, making the taller male blush a light pink from the suggestive comment (Damn it Lust! Shoving his head in gutter like that!), "You're definitely welcome, but I only have one bed...-" The blush increased "-and the kitchen is smaller than the bathroom-" He rose an eyebrow and mentally smacked himself fr a rather perverted 'kitchen' scene that appeared in his mind, making him ever so slightly hard (he folded his legs in a feminine manner to hide it) "-and my T.V. is horrifically tiny, but I would love the company..." Ok, now he was going bright red and was definitely aroused.

He grunted a bit as the blush increased, while he shifted position slightly, since the boner was really uncomfortable, and having baggy pants weren't helping much. "I- If you want me too, I'll gladly s- stay." He stuttered through a couple of grunts, before shoving some more ramen in his mouth. Fuck, he needed to find a way to de-arouse himself otherwise he was screwed.

Damnit, why the fuck did he have to have hormones again? And in his young adult (hormonal frenzy) years too? Oh how fate was cruel...

--
_WORDS__382
_COMMENT__Hehe, Davi is sooooo uke when in situations like this, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

Tsune laughed at Endavi, patting him on the head before standing up and walking back around to his own side of the table. He sat down and smiled at the taller man. "If you keep blushing, you're going to pass out. What's on your mind, hm?" Tsune asked with a devious smirk. He was almost certain he already knew the answer to that by the way the other crossed his legs and looked embarrassed. It amused him to no end. Endavi was definitely interested in him...and the funniest part about it was that they would already be living with each other. "Then it's settled. You can move in tomorrow, but don't be so nervous... It's fine, trust me, and don't worry so much~" Tsune said in a sweet voice that carried the warm smile resonating on his lips. "Do you have a place to stay tonight...?" Tsune asked seductively, his steel blue eyes glinting. He leaned forward slightly, grinning, and showing his white teeth. "Popcorn...movies--let's start widening your preferences." He winked, hoping Endavi would also grasp his hidden implications.

[Hahah Sexayyy~ ;D
Question, who's the more dominant one? Just wondering... -cough- If you know what I mean~
I was thinking it was Tsune, but I need to make sure so I don't jump to conclusions.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

"If you keep blushing, you're going to pass out. What's on your mind, hm?" The silver-haired man asked with a devious smirk and slightly narrowed blue-silver eyes after he took his own seat at his own side of the table. Said 'blusher' seemed the blush a bit more as he put a pout-scowl onto his feminine features and took another bite of the ramen, his arousal rubbing at his legs and making him very uncomfortable as he shifted again, trying to will it to go away. "Che." 'Greed naked-' Didn't work; 'Pride naked-' Didn't work; 'Gluttony naked in a loincloth tied on his forehead-' It deflated a tinge, as the did the blush, at the horrifying thought.

"Then it's settled. You can move in tomorrow, but don't be so nervous... It's fine, trust me, and don't worry so much~" All efforts had gone to waste, however, when Tsune spoke again in the slightly deeper, seducing tone he'd taken on, making Davi's hard on become harder and much more uncomfortable. Again, fucking hormones. "I'm looking forward to i- ngh, it." He replied in a strained tone as he shifted again and held back a strangled moan, heating up again because of it. Damnit.

"Do you have a place to stay tonight...?" Tsune suddenly asked seductively as he leaned over the table and gave Endavi a very seducing look, making the boy grow even harder if possible by the implication, "Popcorn...movies--let's start widening your preferences." The taller of the two (and older), then looked around to notice that, in fact, they really were in a very secluded booth. At this time he was actually kind of thankful to the older man, because he wasn't in the mood for a crowd.

Without warning, the man leaned forward and captured Tsune's lips in his own, before whispering into the man's ear, "I'd very much like that, Tsune-kun"

{{I guess it'd be a take-turns thing, but Tsune's pretty seme in this one, so I'd say Tsune dominates most of the time, though Endavi can be very dominating when he wanted to be.}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next